“Hey Dickhead wake up,” Kitty snarled aiming a quick kick at Scott’s side, only to gasp when his hand shot out to catch her ankle, halting the attack. Kicking within his grasp she stumbled, trying valiantly to keep her balance even as he shifted to look up at her with a cold, tired look in his eyes.

“What the fuck do you want?” Scott hissed, anger bubbling within him easily at having his peaceful dreams disturbed.

“For me to know and you…you to suffer.”

Swallowing at the words Scott shifted; pushing away from Kitty with almost a insane disgust, “What’s the matter Kitster, can’t get off without the pain?” he taunted her and watched her eyes harden even more.

“When I get done with you, you’re gonna wish you’d never been born,” she hissed and leaned down to him, “Get your ass up off the floor. I wanna play.”

Rising slowly, still painfully Scott watched as Kitty eyed him much like a hungry wolf would watch a tender lamb. Trying to control the knots forming in his stomach he waited impatiently, praying that whatever she wanted didn’t require him to move too much his body was still sore from the last pounding she’d given him.

Flinching when Kitty grabbed the drawstring of his scrubs Scott remained passive as she jerked them undone and let them pool around his ankles. Something told him that this wasn’t going to be nice, that the beatings would pale in comparison to what she wanted.

Watching the fear touch in his eyes Kitty smirked to herself, she wanted control, wanted the power and she’d get it…or Scott would be wishing he’d never seen her. Trailing a hand down his scrub covered chest she eyed the offending piece of fabric before grabbing the neck and jerking, relishing the tearing of cotton.

The way Scott flinched and jumped, his muscles tightening only drew a bigger bit of glee from her, increased her feeling of empowerment. When he was naked Kitty stepped back and eyed him, despite his captivity he was still toned, still in extremely good physical shape.

Her nails raked across his nipples drawing a quickly sucked in breath even as she stopped to twist them slightly before moving further down his body, following the natural path of his own hair.

As if sensing where this was going Scott stepped back, his gaze hard on Kitty’s even as she smiled and shifted, following him until he’d backed himself into a corner. “You can’t hide from me bitch, you’re just another little piece of meat to me.”

“No I’m not,” Scott muttered watching her closely. Not even the fear of Jean’s reaction to him cheating could dampen the fear that Kitty wasn’t in charge of her mind. “So why don’t you spit it out what you’re after..” he swallowed at the sudden flash of pale skin and a hard grip on his throat, a knee dangerously close to his groin.

“I’ll make you a deal,” Kitty whispered softly, nuzzling against his jaw, her tongue going out to swipe at the stubble from one too many days without a shave, “I think you’ll like it to.”

“What kind of deal,” Scott gasped frozen in place. Despite her rough treatment he had never resented her; she was only reacting as she’d been conditioned to.

“I’ll go a little easier on you,” Kitty purred softly moving closer to him, her leg sliding down to lock around his, her foot caressing his calf, “If you do something for me.”

Scott merely stared at her expectantly, waiting for something that he wasn’t sure he could do.

“You just have to pass this ol’ test,” Kitty’s grip loosened on his throat and she trailed her hand down his chest, caressing him with a tenderness that scared him more than the brutality he’d witnessed.

Swallowing Scott remained silent, she’d tell him what she wanted him to know and he wasn’t going to go poking where he shouldn’t. One broken rib was enough to stop that line of thinking.

When she stepped back a few inches Scott stared at her dispassionately, his gaze steady on her face even as she smirked at him and reached for the elastic of her boxers. A moment later the dark colored material pooled around her ankles, and her fingers were plucking at her top.

Logan’s threat was loud in his ears as Scott watched the dark cotton of her t-shirt go sailing past his shoulder to land on the floor next to him. His self-protective instincts screaming at him Scott remained steady even as Kitty smirked at him.

“Look at me,” Kitty whispered, moving against him with a familiarity Scott felt chilling. Jumping when her cold fingers wrapped around his flaccid penis Scott kept his silence.

“What’s the matter? I don’t have red-hair so I’m not worth a fuck?” Kitty taunted softly as she slid down his body to her knees and smirked up at him. “Close your eyes and pretend if it helps.”

Shaking his head Scott licked his dry lips, “No Kitty, I’m not...aargh.” Smothering a cry at the sudden tightening of her fingers on his tender flesh and the sharp pain of her nails digging into his scrotum Scott reached for her hand.

“You don’t have a choice,” Kitty replied with a cold, impersonal look in her eyes as she leaned forward to lick the head of his penis. “Your options are very, very limited.” With each word she pressed a hot, wet kiss to his awakening length even as he shifted uneasily within her grasp.

“Don’t do this Kitty, please,” Whispering softly Scott wondered what new torment Kitty had in store even as she rose, her hand moving along him to stir the faint ember of interest he’d buried so deeply in his mind that he’d forgotten about it.

“Begging doesn’t work,” Kitty revealed softly, a haunted look in her eyes even as she shifted, rising to her feet and pressed down on his shoulder, all but forcing him to his knees.

Recognizing the various scars from the photo’s he’d memorized Scott didn’t even flinch at Kitty’s victorious look, “And what’s the deal?”

Kitty leaned closer to him, her warm flesh pressing against his, “You’re gonna give me back what they stole. You’re gonna do it for me or I’m gonna make you very, very sorry!”

Staring into dark eyes hardened by her own shadows Scott swallowed and remained passively in place, he knew there would be no help from those outside, there could be none. He was after all partially responsible for what Kitty was going through, just because it wasn’t his body that had forced itself into the girl’s didn’t mean he was any less free of his share of blame.

As if sensing her victory Kitty shifted, one eyebrow climbing carefully even as her eyes cleared slightly, warming before the tenderness, the old Kitty was quickly extinguished. The harsh grip of her hand in his hair told him more than anything that she wouldn’t hesitate to inflict pain that she could, and probably would use torture and mutilation to get what she wanted.

“An eye for an eye, huh?” Scott whispered softly before shifting, moving closer to Kitty. “Penance for my sins.”

The cold smile that flirted across Kitty’s face did little to ease his worries, or his guilt. Instead it reinforced what he’d come to realize…the woman standing before him wasn’t the girl who’d taken on a mission to retrieve a young boy; instead she had become exactly what she feared the most. An empty, bitter shell with no way out.