There’s no need for sugar, caffeine or cherries. You don’t even have the time to leave the garage when she stretches her shoulders, her taut nipples standing in attention, just waiting for your mouth. You grab her and back her against the wall, hoisting her up and she wraps her thighs around your waist, throwing her head back and arching her back when you assault her breasts. You find the cotton of her T-shirt offensive and tear it off, finding the soft skin and taut, aching breasts underneath.

She tastes even better without the added sugar and all the other ingredients, just pure Marie, moaning and writhing under your ministrations. You keep switching from breast to breast, every once and a while finding new spots of her to taste, and her hands are so tightly curled around tufts of your hair that it’s almost impossible to move. She’s tugging your head backwards, away from her rather than urging you to continue. You let the nipple you were suckling to slip from between your lips and teeth when you feel her legs sliding down from around your waist.

“We have too many clothes on…” She whimpers, tugging off her jeans. She kicks them to a corner where you threw her ruined shirt earlier and starts tugging at the buckle of your belt. You open it and your zipper, freeing your cock and she grasps it, kneeling and licking the droplets of precum coating the head.

You brace your hands against the wall and close your eyes when she sucks you deeper in to her mouth. Her one hand is kneading your balls gently, and the steady suction combined with her other hand stroking the shaft of your cock are enough to send small bursts of light dancing behind your closed lids.
“Oh, fuck… Marie… Marie, stop…” You can’t make your throat work properly anymore. You grab her and lift her up against the wall, sheathing your cock in to her with one, swift stroke, making you both gasp for air because suddenly there’s not enough of it.

You take her lips and start fucking her with long, slow strokes. She mimics your thrusting with her tongue, and you try to suck it deeper in to your mouth to taste everything in her. You can hear somebody whimpering, and you’re not sure of which one of you it is, making that keen, needy noise, but it doesn’t matter. She’s hot and tight around you, and you grasp her buttocks to get the leverage to grind against her heat.

Her nails dig in to your shoulders and she’s nearly crying, her moans and sighs coursing through your veins and making your blood thicken. You fasten your pace, every stroke pushing you deeper, every brush against her cervix making her cry out loud from pleasure, and she’s tightening around you, her core milking you as her thighs grasp your pistoning hips harder, and you bite her shoulder to stifle the roar waiting at the back of your throat when you explode in to her orgasming heat.