You can smell it long before the feel of weight over your thighs wakes you up. Chocolate. Lots of it. Chocolate and cherry. You crack your eyes open. She’s straddling you, the sheet pulled down from your chest and stomach, and there’s something warm and sticky on your skin. Small confects, melting in the warmth. She’s sitting there, cheeks flushed, her eyes fixed to the slowly spreading pools of chocolate and cherry syrup, licking her lips expectantly.

When she leans down you close your eyes. Feel and hear the soft rasp of her tongue when she licks half melted chocolate from the hollow of your throat and you can’t stop the small gasp escaping from your lips. She’s leaning back again and you open your eyes just in time to see that pink tongue of hers licking last droplets of chocolate from her lips. You’re unable to move, trapped under pieces of melting candy, and it seems like she’s going to take her time in freeing you from this predicament.

Again she leans closer, her lips closing around piece of confect teetering precariously over your hipbone and sucks it in, letting her lips rest against your skin. You close your eyes and grit your teeth.

Your left nipple is her next target, and she cleans it from the melted brown and red candy with care, laving until you let out a small strangled moan before leaning back again, letting her already slick and wet folds caress your straining cock.

You resist the urge to thrust your hips because there’s still so much chocolate on you, and grasp the sheets instead, her name sliding from your lips like a prayer when her tongue dips in to your navel, finding every last trace of the chocolate before you feel her weight pressing against your cock again.

You don’t dare to open your eyes. You’re already teetering at the edge, and the sight of her, practically glowing, sitting nude astride you would probably make you combust. You’re sweating, but that only seems to add her craving for the candy as she proceeds to lick your right nipple right after your navel.

Finally, after an excruciating hour she’s good and ready. You can still feel the stickiness from the sugar on your skin as she crawls off from the bed, pulling on a bathrobe and walking out, closing the door of your room after her.

You try to will away your throbbing erection, but as long as you can smell her arousal and saliva on your skin it’s impossible. You take a shower to calm down, tell your weeping cock that it just has to wait for a while longer and stand under the cold spray of water until it looks like you can tuck yourself in to your old jeans without hurting too much.