You came in to the store with one thing on your mind. To find something to take your mind off from her. You found something that spun your mind right back to those luscious lips and that delicious tongue instead, and now you’re standing in a porn shop, in front of a stand of lollypops. Not just any kind of average lollies. This candy is anatomically correct.

You can already see it in our mind’s eye. Her lips wrapping around the thick head, cheeks hollowing just lightly and her eyes closing as she savors the taste of strawberry. Pink tongue, same shade of pink as the candy, licking over the surface, leaving glistening wet trails. Just the slightest scrape of her teeth because it’s so thick that it’s hard to fit inside, tight fit, but she likes the taste of it and wants to fill her mouth and flood her throat with it…

You shook your head and leave the shop empty-handed. The burn you’re feeling in your veins a clear sign that you’re all too ready and willing to take the game to the next level.

That night you dream of her and candy. She’s laying on your bed, completely naked, and you’re trailing the lines and curves of her body with a lollypop, painting dark red lines over her skin, sucking the orb in to your mouth every once and a while, and when you wake up you can actually taste cherry and salty tang of her skin on your tongue.

You clear your drawers and closets from candy, throwing everything in to a cardboard box, which you carry in to the living room for kids to find. It has gone too far, and you have to end it before you ruin three lives.

You haven’t taken in to account her coming to get you for your daily coffee and chocolate, and there really is no good way to say no. So you find yourself sitting opposite her in a small coffee shop, gripping your mug in a death grip because you’re afraid to let your hands loose. You have no idea where they might wander given the opportunity.

“Is everything okay?” She asks. You don’t dare to open your mouth, because ‘no, I’m so fucking horny and want to fuck you to the carpet, preferably with the aid of a lollypop’ doesn’t sound like an appropriate answer to her question, so you nod.