”Too much sugar will rot your teeth,” you hear Scott lecturing and peek your head in to the kitchen. She’s sitting there, sucking a lollypop and reading a glossy magazine. Scott’s standing by the stove, his hands braced on his hips, condemning look on his face.

“And too much whacking off will rot your spine…” You whisper loud enough for her to hear when you step in to the kitchen. Scott’s cheeks start to redden. Clear sign that he heard your whisper as well as the girl who’s biting her lower lip in a desperate attempt to stifle fit of giggles.

It was you who introduced her to the sinful world of candied sugar, so it’s only fair to come to her defense when Scott sees the need to reprimand her reckless ways.

“Not everybody heals like you, Logan,” Scott reminds you. Marie’s scooting up and collecting her candy and magazine, preparing for a hasty retreat.
“And not everybody’s as anal as you, Scott. It’s only a fucking lollypop,” you grunt, trying not to notice how the treat in question keeps bobbing in and out from her mouth and how she finally sucks it completely in, only the stick sticking out from the corner of her mouth as she walks out to the patio, leaving you alone with Scott.

Scott you all thought was as good as dead. You’re still not completely convinced that the man standing in front of you is really Scott Summers. Professor Xavier on the other hand is certain of his identity. Professor Xavier, returned from dead as well, now residing in a body that prior his invasion belonged to a brain-dead 35 years old man.

Even the sight of the reformed professor is enough to give you a severe case of headache, and Scott… He’s creepy enough to make your knuckles itch. So you leave him in to the kitchen and follow Marie to the patio where she sits in a rickety wicker chair, her feet propped up to one armrest and her head resting on the other. Magazine lies on the ground underneath the chair. Her eyes are closed, but her lips curl to a smile around the stick of the lollypop when she hears your footsteps.

“Can you give me a lift?” She asks. You don’t have anything better to do. You both know that. You haven’t had anything to do ever since Scott came back and reclaimed his position as the leader of the X-Men and as the only man capable of teaching the kids still living in Xavier’s academy self-defense. But it’s only polite to ask. You dig out the keys to your truck and jiggle them. She pulls out the small, white plastic stick from her mouth, sticking out her now cherry red tongue.
“I’m all out of lollies.”

You’d like to grab her and suckle that tongue like she’s suckling those lollies. You’re quite sure that it wouldn’t be a good idea, for several reasons. First of all, you’re kind of attached to certain sensitive parts of your body, and Bobby has been eyeing you quite maliciously ever since you started your daily routine of taking Marie out for a walk. Your second reason is every bit as important, maybe even more important than the first one. It’s the look on Marie’s face when she catches you staring at her. She’s shy and inexperienced. You love the way she blushes and starts to stutter. It’s simply adorable, and makes you all warm and fuzzy from inside. She’ll soon stop blushing and stuttering if you start sucking her tongue.

So you keep her well stocked with lollypops and take her out for ice cream every Sunday.