“Well, at least we know now for sure where to go next,” Logan said. The girl shivered and grasped his arm, pressing against his side. He could feel her breasts rubbing against his arm, her nipples still hard pebbles. It did nothing to alleviate the throbbing ache and need at the pit of his stomach, but he fought both the urge to grab her as well as the urge to push her away and just stood there.
“I don’t want to go there. I have a bad feeling about that place. Like… Like something bad is going to happen if we go there,” she whispered. He chuckled and brought his fingers under her chin, turning her face upwards.
“Newsflash, kid. Something bad is bound to happen, no matter what we do.” She scrunched her forehead, and thin line appeared between her eyebrows.
“I’m not a kid.”
“Yes, you are. At least as long as it takes from me to forget how badly I’d like to drag you back to those figurines and fuck you on top of what’s left of them.”
“You’d like to fuck me?” The girl asked, her voice a mere whisper, low and seductive.
“Yeah…” He managed to rasp before she leaned upwards, pulling his one hand between her thighs while his other curled on it’s own volition around her shoulders, pulling her closer against him.

His fingers were working frantically, kneading the heated, moist flesh at the juncture of her thighs, scent of her arousal leaking through the denim of her jeans. He moaned in her mouth when her hand cupped his groin and squeezed hard. That broke the sloppy and wet, devouring kiss and he was able to lift his head. What he saw made him push the girl away from him. She fell on her ass with undignified screech.
“Get up. It’s time to go,” he urged her, offering his hand and pulling her up.

The door to the back room of the museum was wide open. A coyote stood in the doorway, one of the figurines in its mouth. It didn’t move, didn’t try to follow when they fled through the front doors.
“Did I really do that?” The girl asked.
“Yeah. We did. We. And because of that fucking figurine. That wasn’t really you who made the move on me. Don’t worry.”
“Don’t worry? Don’t worry? We were about to tear each other to shreds and I’m not supposed to worry?” The girl screamed.
“Marie. Don’t. Don’t let it get under your skin. That’s exactly what Entragian is aiming for. He’s trying to scare us to split apart.”
“Why? Isn’t it quite obvious that there’s nothing we can do to it, together or separated?” The girl asked. Logan nodded.
“Yeah. But it likes to play. It’s more fun to watch us wander around alone, scared to shitless, than stay guarding the mine when we walk there together.”
“We really are going to do this? Go there and see what happens?”
“Yeah. I know it’s not fair towards you, but I have some unfinished business with that Entragian. I’m going to take care of it even if it kills me.”
“This isn’t about Xavier at all, is this?” The girl asked.
“No. I just hate people who think that they can mess around with me and get away with it.”

The town was silent around them. Wind was whipping sand on its wake.
“Why is it still dark? Sun should have risen hours ago,” the girl asked. Logan pointed towards the mountain that stood out in the desert, overlooking the town. Thick, black mist was coming out of it, covering the sky with impenetrable shield of darkness.
“I guess Entragian isn’t afraid of dark. What is it with these fuckheads anyway? This whole ‘sneaking around in the dark’ –business… It gets pretty old after first couple of times…” He grumbled.
“First couple of times?”
“Blocking the sun is pretty much standard procedure for bad guys. Can’t remember the last time the fucker I fought would have missed the opportunity to cause unscheduled solar eclipse. Of course majority of them are butt-ugly, so I guess it’s only understandable…”
“Wait… You do this all the time? Fight?” The girl asked.
“Well, not all the time. I’m a teacher.”
“Teacher? I’m sorry… I’m sorry, but I find that quite hard to believe…” She was giggling now.
“I am. Fuck, it’s not like English lit or anything. I teach self-defense for the kids living at Xavier’s academy… Hey! It’s not that funny!” He huffed when the girl nearly toppled over, one hand gripping her stomach, other pressed in front of her mouth. Then he felt it as well. All over his skin, disgusting, oily feeling, blocking every pore, burrowing inside of him, slithering in to his ears and nostrils, filling his throat and making him gag.

Darkness had gotten thicker around them, taking a blurred form of an octopus-like creature, yet it was impossible to grasp it. It was like smoke, whirling around them, trying to get inside of them and evaporated under their touch, forming and striking again when they turned and tried to get away. And all too familiar, evil laughter exploded around them.

“Stop fighting it, my little pets! I’m doing you a favor, giving you a gift! You see, I have gotten rather tired… Your friend refuses to play with me. He leaves me no other choice but to play with you… Cay De Mun! Open your mouths and accept my gift! You’ll find it quite beneficial…” Entragian’s voice boomed above and around them. It sounded like it was coming from the air, the earth and from everything around them. Logan turned to look at Marie. She lay on the ground, seemingly unconscious. As he watched a black slither of smoke rose over her face and suddenly dove in from between her lips. The girl jolted as if she had gotten stung and started twitching, her scream nearly deafening him.
“Cay De Mun, Os Pa! Your God commands you!” Entragian howled. Suddenly tendrils of smoke solidified and struck down on him. He had no choice but to open his mouth and scream when they sliced open the back of his shirt and skin underneath. The pain from wounds was short-lived. One of the tendrils had been looming in front of his face. As soon as he opened his mouth it struck, hurrying inside, in to his mouth and down his throat.

He could feel familiar itching, burning and swelling sensation growing from inside out when his abused tissues started to regenerate. Healing was kicking in, knitting together torn muscle and skin, cleansing his system from last vestiges of antibiotics and painkillers, burning off stitches from his shoulder, filling him with raw power. Finally he was able to stand up and lash out.

Claws slid from their sheaths, shredding skin from between his knuckles as they extended and he tore in to now solid black smoke-snakes, slicing them to shreds, reveling in nearly orgasmic haze when their weak struggles quivered along his claws and up his arms.

“My God? My God commands? I don’t have a fucking God to begin with, you little prick! Who the fuck are you to command me? Show your face!” But it was already too late. As soon as Entragian had forced his ‘gift’ upon them his presence was gone.