“Mortal? You fucking secondhand god-wannabe reject dare to call me mortal?” Logan hissed, trying to shake off the gut-twisting feel of dread and fear that circled in his veins. Tak would never buy his bluff if he wet himself now. Creature that had been professor Xavier took a careful step towards him. He could hear disgusting grating and creaking when joints that hadn’t been used in years protested under the strain. He could only wonder how the professor’s knees hadn’t broken already.
“But isn’t that what you are? A vessel made out of blood and flesh? A vessel made for me to use…” Xavier’s hand rose to touch his cheek. He grimaced. Claws tore out from his knuckles and he swiped off the hand, wincing when Xavier’s blood rained on him warm and sticky.
“I was made, but not for you to use. Get your filthy paws off from me. You make me sick!” When Tak wasn’t retreating but just stood there, staring at him, still reaching with the bleeding stump that was left from Xavier’s right hand he sunk his claws through Xavier’s ribcage. Somewhere in the dwell, in the Ini, Tak was screaming. Out of fear? Out of anger? He didn’t know, but it was clear that professor Xavier was useless to it now. Black tendrils slithered out from professor’s nose and mouth, pooling to the floor and flowing to the Ini. Professor Xavier, now that he was freed from Tak’s hold, started to fall. His claws still firmly embedded in to telepath’s body forced him to follow. They were stumbling towards the Ini, towards screaming and trashing Tak. Black tentacles lashed out from the dwell, wrapping around Logan’s ankles and pulled him and Xavier rest of the way and they were falling, stumbling down for what felt like eternity before bone-jarring thud told him they were at the bottom.

“Wolverine… Look…” Xavier gurgled, pointing towards something with the still bleeding stump of his hand. He turned to look at what Xavier wanted him to see. Retracted his claws. Xavier fell on top of him, dead.

Unformed God filled the floor of the dwell. Black, gelatinous mass that tried rapidly form more tentacles. There was a small hole on the floor. One tentacle connected Tak to it. One cord-like tentacle.

**Cut the cord**

“No! Os Pa! I am your God! I command you! I am Tak…”

**Cut the cord. Kill the god**

“No!”

He shook his head and crawled towards the hole. What was left of Xavier fought viciously against Tak inside of him, both screaming and shouting, making it hard to concentrate. His brain hurt. Tak had turned off his mutation, last attempt to stop him, last effort to stop Xavier. But Xavier was out of reach, not here, but not gone yet.

**Wolverine! Cut the cord! Now!**

Sudden silence. Xavier was gone. He was alone with Tak. God had been momentarily confused, but when he unsheathed his claws tentacles struck, burrowing in to him, tearing and shredding, opening gaping holes and spilling his blood and guts all over the dwell.
“I am God! I command you to stop!”
“Apparently you learned nothing from Xavier… He knew… Knew better than try and command me… I fucking hate people who try to boss me around!” He growled and brought down his clawed hand, severing the tentacle that connected Tak to this world.

Tak, Unformed one, lower level god of everything soiled and unclean screamed. It was screaming with a voice of coyotes. It was screaming with the voice of snakes and insects, hellish noise filling the Ini, slamming down on Logan like a sledgehammer.
“Fuck you… I fucking command YOU! Crawl back under the rock you came from!” He crawled up, wounds already healing. Tak had lost its hold of his mutation.
“Go back where you belong before I really hurt you…” Tak stopped screaming and the black mass started flowing in to the hole on the ground.
“Hey!” He grabbed a tentacle when it slithered past him and stared at it. An eye opened in to the dark, slimy flesh under his fingers.
“Go back. And don’t even think about coming back. I’m going to blow up this fucking mountain. I’m going to make sure that nobody… Fucking nobody can dig you up again…”
“Foolish mortal! You will be lucky if you get out of here alive!” Tak’s voice boomed inside of his head, and he saw a flash of what was going to happen when the Unformed left this plane of existence. The mine, the whole mountain and everything surrounding it would cave in. Tak had made it possible for miners to dig this deep. Tak had fortified unsteady tunnels. Tak had allowed them to open the Ini. Now it was going to close it again.