Author's Chapter Notes:
I guess this would take place before “Two X-couples Go Grocery Shopping.” Oh, and apologies to Bed, Bath & Beyond, Hooters and the makers of Sun Maid raisins;)
Logan: I don’t wanna’ be here.

Marie: I know, figured as much when you kept taking the wrong exits.

Logan: Not my fault Scooter’s electric map thing is a piece of shit.

Marie: Don’t you dare blame it on that Mr. Enhanced Senses. Besides, I just saw the destination you punched in and I don’t remember telling you that we needed duvets from Hooters.

Logan: Hehe… hand musta’ slipped… a couple times.

Scott: Right… because the thought of a bunch of women in tight tank tops and short shorts hadn’t even crossed your mind? Seriously, I thought you were better than that Logan.

Logan: Grow a pair One-Eye. I like the chicken and the beer and if one of the girls threw a look or two my way, I’d tell em’ to keep on walkin’, cuz I’m taken.

Marie: *swoons* Oh Logan.

Jean: Oh chicken… I’m famished. I wouldn’t mind having a few double D’s in my face if it means I get something in this stomach.

Logan: That a girl Jeannie.

Scott: Okay, we’ll get the last few things on the list then-

Logan: To Hooters!

Scott: No. We’ll go somewhere a bit more family friendly… I don’t want a side of orgasm with my dinner thank you very much.

Logan: Family friendly my as-

Marie: That sounds like a great plan. Doesn’t it Logan?

Logan: No.

Marie (whispers): Say it or this candy shop is closed.

Logan (gritting through teeth): Sounds like a great plan Scoote- Scott.

Scott: Thanks, and if you need something to tide you over until then… I’ve got trail mix!

Jean: Ooh- wait… which kind of raisins?

Scott: Sun Maid. Is there any other?

Jean: Goody!

Marie: Logan! Put. The. Claws. Away.

Logan: What? I was just admiring how… shiny… the blades look under these florescent lights.

Marie: I’m sure you were. Keep your hands in your pockets.

Logan: How bout’ I keep em’ in *your* pockets?

Marie: Not now.

Jean: Look Rogue! Storage bins!

Marie: Ooh!

Logan: And we need them… why?

Marie: Because… we’ve got a lot of stuff… and I don’t think it’ll all fit in the wall closet.

Logan: Wanna’ try again darlin’?

Marie: Ix-nay on the orage-stay for the bodysuits and atex-lay.

Logan: Oh. *grabs four bins, thinks about it then takes six more*

Marie: Logan!

Logan: Marie, we’re gonna’ need all these… trust me.

Scott: Orage-stay?

Jean: Honey, don’t strain yourself… I’ll tell you later.