Author's Chapter Notes:
One more. I guess Logie's as eager to see what happens next as I am. But now I really have to go to sleep. Maybe I can actually finish this before I'm old and grey. :D
She was slowly drowning to sticky fluid. It was filling her nose and mouth, oozing in to her lungs and filling her to the brim. She could hear Logan, telling her to take it all. Take it all, because wasn’t it what she wanted, after all? He kept whispering, grunting and bellowing her to take it all and enjoy it, he’d got plenty to spare. She could feel him moving inside of her, his cock sliding back and forth in every orifice at once and semen flowing endlessly, and all she could do was to choke on it and feel it stretching her insides.

“You want it? Then take it!”


She woke up gagging and gasping for air.

Bedroom was empty and cold. Logan had moved out. Nate was staying with Scott and Jean for now. Just long enough for Logan and her to sort out the mess. Except that Logan thought that it was already sorted out. He had basically refused to have anything to do with her. He’d still look after Nate, he’d still help her out if she needed anything, but as he put it, he wasn’t willing to risk her life over something as trivial as sex.

Trivial? It wasn’t trivial for her. And as sure as hell it wasn’t trivial for Logan. And she couldn’t fathom for the dear life of her what was it that made him so sure that the baby would have his mutation. For all they knew a baby, if it was conceived, could as easily have the same mutation as she, or something completely different.

She reached for the bathrobe she had carelessly thrown on to the floor last night and shrugged it on. After that kind of dream she wasn’t going to sleep. She might as well go and make some tea to soothe her nerves.

The mansion was silent. At this hour everybody was asleep. Or at least they should have been. Light was shining from the small kitchenette she was heading at. It was already too late to turn back when she recognized the figure sitting at the patio just outside of the kitchenette. Logan.

She put a kettle of water on to the stove, then walked outside. Logan seemed to do his best impression of not caring, puffing his cigar and keeping his gaze averted. She stood there in silence, thinking how pathetic it was to freeze off her toes just to stay near him.

She was about to return to the kitchenette when Logan cleared his throat.
“How’s… How’s it going?” He asked with a silent voice. She shrugged her shoulders, then realized that he wouldn’t see the gesture since he still adamantly refused to look at her.
“Some days better, some days worse…” She whispered. Logan seemed to mull over her words. Then nodded.
“Same for me.”

That seemed to be the extent of their communication. Marie turned to leave again.
“I’ve been thinking…” Logan said with a louder voice. She stopped, not daring to look at him.
“I’ve been thinking about what you said back then. About getting fixed. Are you absolutely sure that it’s something you want?” Logan asked. He sounded defeated. Mortified, even. She didn’t know what to say.
“Kid… Marie? Do you still want to do it?”
“I don’t know.”

For that Logan turned to look at her. Relief was written all over his face.
“I don’t know anymore. I just want you, and back then that was the only option that came in to my mind,” she confessed and sat on to the bench beside Logan. Logan moved his arm around her shoulders, and she suddenly started choking on sobs that tried to escape.
“I don’t know anything anymore… I just know that I miss you and I want you back… I don’t know how much longer I can keep this up…” She hiccupped and hid her face against his side.
“I miss you, too. I miss Nate. I miss waking up with you.”
“Come home, then.”
“I wanted to. I almost came last night. But I don’t want to come back if it means that you let mutilate yourself.”

She turned to look at him.
“Mutilate?” She asked. Logan huffed and stole a quick glimpse from the rising sun, as if it had the right answer.
“I’m all for free will, women’s right to choose and all that shit… Well, truth to be told, I never really thought about it before you started talking about it… But I think that it should be up to you to decide what happens to your body. I don’t want you to do anything before you think it through properly. You getting fixed would make things less complicated, at least for a while. But what happens if one beautiful morning you wake up and feel like having a baby?”
“I’m quite sure that it doesn’t happen that way…”
“And what if that feeling doesn’t go away? What if you really want to have a baby of your own? A little brother or sister for Nate? And you can’t, because of me.”
“Uh… We already established the fact that it isn’t very good idea to have babies with you…”
“I’m not the only male on the earth, Marie.”
“Logan…”
“If you keep your thingies you can still have a baby. Or babies. And they wouldn’t be any different than Nate for me. As far as I’m concerned, he’s my son. Your babies, all of them, they’d all be mine, doesn’t matter who donated the sperm.”

She thought about it, glimmer of hope sparking up.
“What about me getting killed as soon as you as much as hold me in your arms?” She dared part jokingly. Logan’s hold of her tightened and he held his breath.
“I guess we have to live with that. If you really want me back, that is…” He finally huffed, turning so that they sat face to face.
“And I’m sure that we’ll come up with some way of preventing you having my baby. I just… I guess I freaked out when I realized what happened to my mother. I’m sorry that I walked out on you, Marie.”

That small glimmer of hope was quickly escalating. Was he really telling her what she thought he was?
“I know that I have no right to ask this, not after what I did, but… Will you take me back, Marie?”