Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm going to hunt down each and every bunny that's wobbling in to my way. Then I'm going to feed them to my cat. How on earth can I get anything sensible done when this happens? I can just hope that this isn't a sign that I'm completely, utterly crooked and messed up from the head.

Story takes place some time after X3. Marie's with Bobby and she and Logan get trapped together in a middle of a mission.
”Oh, no… Nononono, this is not happening!” Familiar, heavy twisting feeling tightened her breasts and she could feel warm liquid trickling down her stomach and sides. She yanked off the top of her uniform to protect the leather. White undershirt was already soaked through.
“What the hell are you doing?” Her grouchy companion asked when she tried to find a way to stem the flow of milk from her aching breasts. She ignored him. Sometimes imagining things not related to the baby helped. She closed her eyes and leaned against the slick metal wall, trying to find something, anything that would take her mind off from the fact that she had missed two nursing already, and that would fool her body to diminish the milk production temporarily.

“Having a leak? Need a hand with that?” She heard Logan’s voice from her right. She kept her eyes shut.
“What would you know about these things?” She hissed. For some reason she had been increasingly antsy towards Logan ever since she had had the baby.
“Well, I know something. I have dated chicks with babies.”
“Yeah, right…”
“Remember Camille?”
“Remember? That was last week, Logan!”
“She has a six months old son. And I practically lived with her the last month. So I do have some insight to these things. That shit you’re trying to do, won’t help you.”
“Wha…”
“Camille tried that. Wasn’t working. Wasn’t working with her friends either. They had to start nursing more often and wear those milk collectors 24-7. Well, everybody except Camille…”
“Well, do tell me… What made your precious Camille so different?” She hissed, opening her eyes.
“I took care of the excess milk.”
“Ewww! And I somehow feel that Bobby wouldn’t appreciate much if I let you paw my breasts…”
“Well, duh. It was just a suggestion. You’re leaking all over the place. And what has it been, nearly six hours since your kid last ate. Must be hurting like hell already.”
“Yeah. But it can’t be that long anymore. I mean they know where we are, and Scott promised to pick us up ASAP.”
“Yeah. Right before the comm. went down. Were in here for the duration. They know where we are, but it’s kind of hard to pinpoint our exact location through that debris…” Logan said, pointing towards the metal roof of the elevator.

Building had collapsed when they had been scouting lower levels. Rest of the team had gotten out in time, not a scratch on them, but they had gotten trapped in to an elevator on their way to the upper levels.

She stretched her hands and winced when the movements made her breasts jiggle. It was damn near impossible to zipper up the uniform if she was wearing a bra so she had gone without it, a decision she was starting to regret with every passing moment. She cupped her breasts, trying to alleviate the nasty feeling of stretching skin and muscles.

“They will be here soon,” she said. She wasn’t sure of whom she tried to reassure, Logan, or herself.
“And it takes time to clear off the rubble before they can get to us. Few more hours at least. Maybe you should lie down?”
“I’ll suffocate on my back and don’t get me even started what hell it would be to lay on my side or stomach.”

Suddenly the radio Logan had thrown to the corner earlier rattled and blared to life.
“Rogue? Wolverine? Are you there?” Scott’s voice came trough loud and clear. Logan picked up the radio they both had thought was dead.
“We’re here, Cyclops. Come and get us.”
“There’s a small problem. Landing gears of the Blackbird got tangled up when we took off. I needed water to land, and…”
“Let me guess. You’re currently nowhere near us?” Logan huffed.
“Nope.”
“What’s your ETA?”
“You guys have to spend a night in there.”
“Fine. But you’d better be here first thing in the morning…”

“No! I can’t… Nate needs food and… And…” She stuttered, dead on sure that she was hearing things. Soon the radio would rattle again and Scott would laugh at his little practical joke and tell them he was already cutting the roof of the elevator. Soon. Except radio stayed silent, no matter how long she kept staring at it.
“I’m sure they can figure out something for your kid to eat. I’m more worried about you. How are you feeling?” Logan asked.
“The same. Why?”
“You have to get that milk out of you somehow.”
“Whu… Logan! We already talked about this!”
“You’ll get sick! Camille was sick like a dog when she started to vane her son. Besides, you’ll stop lactating if your body thinks you don’t need to do it anymore, and your kid as sure as hell needs your milk.”
“I know that! But it just feels so icky and…”
“Icky? You’re telling me that Drake hasn’t gotten a taste?”
“Uh, no. I don’t think he even would like to try.”
“Well, it’s your loss… Camille seemed to like it.”

Logan was sleeping. She was unable to find comfortable position. She had tried everything and finally resigned to staying awake. It couldn’t be much longer anymore. Right?

She sighed and leaned lower against the wall. Her breasts were practically bursting from pressure, and slow trickle of milk had turned to a steady stream. She felt icky and sticky. Her nipples were hard as small pebbles and skin was stretched taut. And the elevator was hot as an oven.
“Uh… Logan?” She whispered. He cracked his eyes open.
“How much longer?” She asked. He shrugged his shoulders.
“Umm… I… I have been thinking…” She didn’t know how to say it. Please, suck me would have probably done the trick, but it sounded somewhat dirty.
“Changed your mind?” Logan asked.
“Perhaps. It still feels wrong, but…”
“Hell, it’s not like I’m trying to get in to your pants. I’m just worried about you. And worried about Nate. What’s he going to eat if mommy stops giving milk?”
“How… How do we do this?” She asked. Again Logan shrugged his shoulders.
“Well, there really is only one way. You should know that.”

She closed her eyes and tried not to think about it. Tried her earnest to imagine it was Nate instead of Logan, but it wasn’t working so well when she could feel stubble scratching her skin and teeth nibbling her nipples lightly every now and then.

“Oh… God!” She hadn’t been prepared of what it would actually feel. Nursing Nate had taught her that it brought forth strong maternal feelings and for some reason made her stomach flutter, in a good way. Afterwards she felt wholly relaxed and contended. This was something else entirely.

Hot and hard lips around her nipple, tongue laving and teeth grazing the sensitive skin, coaxing her breasts to release their load. Feelings spread through her whole body, then started to gather somewhere at the pit of her stomach. Instead of soothing they started building a fire.

“Sorry, should have probably warned you about that…” Logan murmured with mischievous glint in his eyes, moving on to second breast when she moaned and clamped her thighs together. She blushed. She knew he could smell the scent of her arousal, no matter how deeply it was buried under the stench of sour milk.
“Don’t worry about it. You’ll get soon back to Drake, and I’m sure he’ll be more than happy to take care of that problem…” Logan smirked, changing breasts again.

As soon as the worst pressure was relieved she could relax. She let her head fall back and closed her eyes. Let her hands wander, her fingers combing Logan’s wild hair as he suckled. Her thighs had fallen apart, and she could feel Logan’s knee between them when he was leaning to a better position. She sighed and thrust against his knee, moaning from the friction. Logan didn’t seem to mind, merely grabbed her hips and moved her to a better position and continued his assault on her breasts. Soon she was grinding against his thigh, panting and moaning and arching her back, thrusting her breasts against his face.

It wasn’t supposed to feel good. It wasn’t supposed to make her hornier than a weasel in heat, but she cried out from disappointment when it was over and Logan pulled away from her, slouching against the opposite wall of the elevator, his eyes half hooded and licking his lips.
“Better?” He asked with a raspy voice. She shook her head. Her breasts were still aching, and that same ache was throbbing through her whole being, and it had nothing to do with milk anymore. But it had everything to do with the man sitting in front of her, small speckle of milk clinging to the corner of his mouth and his chest heaving, his whole body tense under black leather he wore.

“Have you… Are you… Are you okay from down there?” He asked. She whimpered and bolted straddling his lap, grinding down against his rock hard erection.
“I’m good…”
“Good… Move a little…” He huffed, pushing her off from his lap and standing up, tearing off his uniform in a hurry. It fell to a black leathery puddle around his ankles when he crouched down and hoisted her up against the wall, lowering the pants of her uniform.
“Don’t have condoms… Does it matter?” He asked, tip of his cock poised at her entrance. She shook her head. It didn’t matter. She opened her mouth to tell him that it was okay when he suddenly plunged in, sheathing himself fully in to her wet heat, his mouth latching over her weeping breasts again. Instead of words a scream, born from pure pleasure tore from her throat. She wrapped her legs tightly around his waist, her fingers clutching his shoulders in a death grip, blunt nails marking his skin. She could hear him spewing curses, his teeth no longer nibbling, but actually biting her nipples.
“Oh, fuck… Marie…”
“Yeah?”
“I’m going to… I’m coming soon… You’re so fucking hot and wet…”

Hot gush of his come tilted her over, and she could only scream, every muscle locked, her core milking Logan eagerly until they slowly separated, both falling on the floor on their respective sides of the elevator. She closed her eyes and just lay there, trying to steady her breathing. She could hear Logan doing the same.
“Thanks…” She managed to huff.
“Any time, anywhere Marie…”