Author's Chapter Notes:
~Indicates memories of a psychic read.
I don’t know when it started or even how. I just know that it started something that unlocked them both from the prisons of their mutations. Granted nearly everyone here thinks they’re both insane but I do not.

I see what’s in their hearts as easily as what it’s in their minds. Logan loves Rogue as much as if not more than she loves him. Granted that isn’t earth shattering news but still for those of us here it goes against everything we know the man to be.

The first clue I had that something was amiss was a year after the Statue of Liberty. Logan came back unannounced, his usual grumpy self - or so we all thought. Moving into the foyer I was about to speak to him when a blur of dark material appeared beside me and rushed at Logan.

The grin on the man’s face was real, not his patented smirk or a sneer. A real honest as the day is long smile. He wrapped her in a hug ignoring the way her skin was so close to his and squeezed until she squeaked before setting her down.

“Hey darlin’ you miss me or what?”

“Naw, not really,” Rogue giggled softly. “Did you find anything?”

“Jack shit,” Logan shrugged easily, “How ‘bout you?”

“Molsen’s is better than Budweiser?” Rogue looked at him with a slight grin.

I have to admit I was shocked when Logan merely shrugged, nodded, and adjusted his back pack, “Did you get the cigars?”

“Yes,” Rogue sounded so relieved I nearly swallowed my tongue, “I was dying without them. Smoked the last few you left and when they arrived I could have kissed you... Not that I would - not gonna kill ya sugah.”

“Hell, worse ways of dying I suppose. How’s school?”

“Good. Made a few friends, a few enemies, driven poor Mr. Summers up the wall,” Rogue paused at Logan’s chuckle. “And Red may never speak to you again.”

“No loss,” he replied before glancing at me this unreadable look in his eyes, “So my room still open?”

“Uh yeah. Been hiding out in it every so often - especially when I need a puff. Here, I’ll take your stuff up. So good to see you Logan,” Rogue prattled off as she took his bag and darted for the staircase.

“Good to be back darlin,” Logan replied eying me.


I could feel Scott, Jean, and Ororo standing behind me, shocked beyond belief. Scott was so confused because he thought Logan was after Jean, Jean was upset because she liked Logan’s flirting and Ororo well she was a little saddened because she was attracted to Logan.

“Glad to see you made it back in one piece,” I said kindly.

“Would have been back sooner only I had a couple of things to do; some personal business to see to.”

“Does it fall within the jack shit category?” Scott demanded and Logan grinned at him.

“Wouldn’t you like to know? Bike needs gas,” he drawled tossing the keys at Scott and taking the stairs two at a time leaving us staring at each other in confusion.



That was a year ago, and things haven’t cleared up any. Jean and Scott have been working on rebuilding their connections, Ororo has moved on to engage in a very healthy relationship with Nightcrawler, and Logan and Rogue are slowly driving us insane.

Let me tell you a prime example of what I mean.

It was a few months back and very, very warm for April, so warm in fact that most of the students and staff had gone swimming in the industrial sized pool I’d had installed a few years before Rogue and Logan.

Feeling a bit confined myself I headed outside for the pool to soak up some sun and to watch over the students. Dressed in my casual attire I rolled onto the pool deck and stopped next to ‘Ro who was hiding her smirk as she stared across the pool.

Following her gaze I noted Logan rubbing tanning lotion on Rogue’s back with a pair of thin latex gloves, Scott standing there staring at the pair with disapproval on his face, and Jean was all but crawling out of her skin at the way Logan was ‘touching’ Rogue. I did say they were working on it, but old habits die hard and Jean can be very um possessive.

Not wanting to be rude I merely sat silently and watched even as I began to pick up on some not so subtle hints from both Logan and Rogue that made me uneasy - and not in a bad way. My first hint that something was a little off was when Logan shifted, moving a little closer to Rogue, a slightly pained look crossing his face briefly before it slipped away into nothingness. At first I thought it had to do with the jeans he was wearing – how foolish I was to believe that.

Glancing at Jean I noticed the fresh wash of color on her cheeks and the way she moved closer to Scott. A moment later they disappeared in a rush of arousal. Opening my mind I sent out a message to Jean who promptly told me to read Logan and Rogue’s minds cause she was a little uh ‘preoccupied’ I believe is the terms she used.

Determined to get to the bottom of it I relaxed in my seat and glanced back across the pool to where Rogue and Logan were staring at each other, their expressions identical. A deep concentration, a slight flush, increases of breath, small, flirty smiles were all indications of a hidden agenda.

An agenda I blindly walked right into – their thoughts were pornographic, desperate and yet eerily similar.

~ The sun warmed material of the patio chair felt heavenly against Rogue’s back as she lay there reveling in the feel of Logan’s hands on her naked flesh. Each caress felt like a burning, searing brand that twisted her nerves, awakening desires that had lain dormant for a long time.

Smothering a moan with her hands she closed her eyes wallowing in the soft but distinct sound of Logan’s breathing getting more and more strained, the scent of his lust filling her head until it swam. Turning over she smirked up at him, her eyes filled with yearning and a familiar lust that mirrored what he felt.

“Untie it for me,” the soft, husky growl had her arching upwards, her breasts pushing towards him as she reached for the ties of her bikini. Pulling the daring top off she let it fall from her fingers even as Logan’s hands coated in sweet, coconut smelling oil began moving across the newly exposed flesh, coating her body in lotion.

Closing her eyes at the sensation of his calloused hands trailing over her sensitive breasts she bit her lip, a small moan slipping past her control. The slight pinching of a puckered nipple drew a strangled moan, even as she clutched at the chair beneath her.

“Please,” the soft whimper was replied to by a quick, hard nip along her breast, the scraping of whiskers racing along exposed nerves making her shift her legs, her body arching up into the caress of the man above her.

Gasping as he took a nipple into her mouth she trailed a hand across her thigh to rest between her legs, rubbing against the satin covered secrets of her womanhood. The almost furious growl from within her body as her hand was pushed aside was echoed in the tone of the man above her as he shifted, his fingers slipping under the material to burrow through the curls.

Long, slow, circular caresses along her labia and clit had the young woman nearly falling apart even as he moved to kiss her gently, the fire leashed with iron control for a moment. Her gasps of pleasure were smothered by his mouth as he kissed her desperately, his tongue dueling with hers, his lips pressed tightly to her own as he held her carefully, stroking her intimately.

The soft cry as she arched upward was rewarded with a low, pleased purr from Logan as he slid a finger into her warmth, into her wetness slowly working in and out until she was all but falling off the bench.

“Please Logan, please I need you inside me so badly,” the whimper was followed by the instantaneous removal of her bikini bottoms followed by the loss of his jeans. The heavy plop of denim on concrete was ignored even as the creak of wood filled the air, competing with soft pleasure filled gasps, moans, grunts, and low tones filled with love whispered endearments to each other.~~

Blocking my mind to the images I felt myself flush as I caught Logan’s gaze. Recognition and humor stared back at me along with more than a hint of passion. Shifting in my chair I watched as he leaned in closer to Rogue and whispered something in her ear a moment before the pair rose and headed inside, walking closely together, Rogue’s towel flapping behind them as she moved.

Glancing around I noticed that no one else seemed to be paying them any attention, indeed the only person who was watching was Ororo who smiled knowingly at me before turning her attention back to the students and to the beautiful day.

Needless to say since then things have gotten hotter around here – in fact more than one person has come to me with concerns after catching Logan and Rogue in various states of undress, in different locations. Even Jean has come to me to reveal that Logan and Rogue’s sex life is enough to rival the entire population of the school – I haven’t the heart to look and see if it’s more than just a mental, psychic affair or not. After all, I’m neither their father, nor their owner and it appears that whatever they are doing is beneficial – Logan isn’t quite so homicidal – he even smiled at Scott the other day.


Closing his journal Charles glanced up at the sudden and violent rattle of the books along his wall. Frowning he wondered who could possibly be fighting at one thirty in the morning and reached for his bathrobe. Slipping out of his bedroom door he paused in the hallway as he glanced up and down the hall only to see a slim sliver of light under the supply closet that flanked his room. Moving closer to it he reached for the doorknob half a second before it started to turn on its own. Rolling backwards he watched the door open quickly and Rogue step out looking rumpled, and sexually gratified.

“Good evening Professor,” Rogue’s sultry tone held more than a hint of sexuality as she hurried past him. Glancing at the still open door Charles frowned and moved forward only to freeze as Logan pushed past the hanging shelf of fresh linens, a softening around his eyes and mouth, a slackness that only came after really good sex.

“Evenin’ Chuck,” Logan grinned at him and finished tucking in his shirt, “Uh you might want to get housekeepin’ to restock those shelves, they’re a little uh empty.”

Watching in amazement as Logan caught up to Rogue and pulled her closer to him, his hands resting on her ass as he walked her backwards down the hall, his face buried in her neck Charles turned back to his supply closet and rolled a little closer only to stare in shock.

The normally pristinely organized closet was askew, linens, towels, and such were scattered about. Smothering a mortified moan Charles turned out the light and rolled back toward his room, completely unaware of what he’d picked up off the floor that wrapped itself around one wheel until he was in bed, staring at it.

Pulling a pillow over his head he groaned, “I need a vacation - or to get laid.” He muttered tiredly ignoring the pale, glistening form of a condom on his chair as he rolled over and closed his eyes. Tomorrow would be much less embarrassing… he hoped!