Well, I'm not upset.

I'm not!

So stop giving me those looks, you know who you are.

Just because some catman with relatively good looks, immortality, and the ability to touch her doesn't make him competition, right?

Marie is mine! And he knows it. When Cougar jumped us in the woods, Marie shied and went behind me. For protection. She needs me to protect her, not him.

She tells me that she is not afraid of him. That he is afraid of her.

Well, he didn't seem too afraid of her when he pushed me out of the way and grabbed Marie.

Now she's gone.

He took her somewhere. I don't know where. He left no scent for me to follow. Probably smells just like the woods. I know that he took to the trees. And that he masked Marie's smell with one of the forest.

That made it virtually impossible to find them. This cat is real smart, too. Not only because he outsmarted me, but because he outsmarted the largest telepath in the world.

That means that Xavier can't find them either.

I have one thing to say to all this.

DAMN.

That's it.

He took her, without her permission, and now he has probably raped her.

Just the thought makes me knuckles itch.

If he has so much as made her cry, or given her the tiniest scratch, I'll find someway to kill him.

If he has so much has bruised her, I'll happily murder him.

However, it is hard to concentrate on revenge when all I can think about is how much I miss her. I love her so much. I need her back here.

I'm ready to go and tear into something.

I want him dead.

The blades come out.