Author's Chapter Notes:
All debts paid, plans are made and things change once again.
“Okay, what’s ‘the other problem’?”
“It’s Logan, if his body has found a way to combat my mutation, maybe its something in his blood like an antibody. If so they can immunise everyone here.” The thought of getting an anti-Rogue shot made Jubilee giggle.
“Chica you’d be a Pure Virus then honey!” Laughing together they didn’t notice Bobby and few others come into the rec room, making their way over to them both. Flopping down in the chairs opposite they watched the two girls laughing until they noticed they were there and stopped.

Rogue pointedly avoided Bobby’s stare, while Jubilee encouraged several stares of her own. The war of silence didn’t last long as a brand new camper drove up the driveway and parked outside the main windows. Cyclops got out and locked the door throwing a look inside the main room, finding Rogue he made for the patio doors. Jubilee shot her a look and then bolted for their room. If Cyclops wanted to talk to Rogue he wanted to talk to Logan and he’d come and find him, the last thing they all needed was a dead Cyclops. “I’ll go give them the heads up, you stall fearless leader!” Rogue pushed up out of the sofa and met Cyclops before he had the chance to come in.
“Hello Rogue, where’s Logan I need to tell him a few things about the transport your taking. I don’t know if he’s ever driven something like this before, I almost ditched the damn thing just bringing it up here.” Rogue smiled and wrapped her arm around his and walked him over to the new camper.
“So tell me, I can drive too and I’m sure Logan won’t want to drive all the time we’re away. So why not show me?” Smiling she hoped Cyclops would take the bait and almost whooped for joy when he did.
“Well yes you did pass your test with flying colours Rogue but there are several things you need to know, so you’ll have to spend a bit of time practising.”
“I’m sure he won’t mind, I bet he’s just napping somewhere or being grouchy at someone. You know how he likes to spread the joy around when he’s here.” Seeing Cyclops smile as he opened the door of the camper.
“You can say that again.”

Jubilee was almost there when she saw Bobby and Peter about to knock on her door, knowing they must have sprinted up here to get here first. Her voice loud and clear as she hailed them both. “Hey guys what do you want?” Seeing Bobby turn to face her and the odd look he had on his face, almost disappointed to see her he struggled for a reason to be there.
“We’re looking for Kitty, she said she’d help us with our revision.” Jubilee smiled a totally predatory grin that they should have learned to fear by now. “Yeah? She’s probably down in the library waiting for you, you know how she looks forward to being sat next to two hunks of manhood like yourselves.” Making sure her voice carried through the door, to the ears she knew could hear her through two sets of walls and doors. “Come on lets go find her. I want to see what else she’s downloaded for me, I asked her to find me some mutant Porn. Wonder if she’s found any?”

Perking Peter’s interest Jubilee grabbed them both and pulled them back down the hallway, away from danger. Smiling to herself as she realised that Wolvie owed her big time and wondered if she could get something out of him when he got back. Flashing a smile at Peter she caught the daggers coming from Bobby and ignored them, he should be glad he’s still alive. If he’d knocked on that door they’d have an ice sculpture by now. Hoping that Kitty would be able to speak later when she had the chance and wasn’t fully occupied right now.

Logan had just turned the shower on when he heard the two sets of footsteps stop outside the door, moving Kitty aside he walked to the bathroom door to listen better. Two voices, one he recognised, Snowcone! Wolverine growled as he heard the rustle of clothing as someone was trying to find a key, then he heard her. Jubilee, her voice broadcasting loud and clear knowing exactly how loud she was being but this time for his benefit. Listening as she removed the two interlopers and took them on a fruitless search for Kitty. Flicking his gaze to Kitty he could see her hands waving in the warm water coming from the wall. Her eyes closed and focussing on the pleasure of the water, seeing her step into the warm rain trying to see the mouse girl he’d walked in on earlier and failing. She was awake now, she even moved with more confidence, not overly so just a little more definite in her movements. No longer second guessing herself with every tiny action, trusting herself to act in the right way first time.

Rechecking the locked door Logan climbed in behind, hands wrapping around her breasts and squeezing them gently. Feeling Kitty push back against him, moving her body against the solid warmth behind her. Just doing what she wanted to, allowing his hands free reign over her slick skin. Smiling Logan whispered in her ear, “How many times have you watched me Kitty?” Her own hands moving over his thick thighs, moving ever closer to his groin, her movements still a little unsure. She didn’t answer him and he bit her neck gently and growled, releasing her skin he gripped her tight, “Answer me!” He felt the shudder go through her, the spike of pleasure as he took control of her hands. Her voice quavering a little, “Since you first came here, since the Professors office.” That was the first day he’d woken up here, unsure of what was going on, who or what he was and where he fitted in this motley band of freaks and weirdo’s. Nodding into her skin he brought her hands up nearer his groin, feeling her breath deepen. “See what happens when you answer me?” Kitty nodded enjoying this game, feeling Logan’s tongue run along the sensitive skin at her neck. “How old are you Kitty?” She didn’t need persuading this time.
“Twenty.”
“Twenty and you’ve never had a mans hands on you?” Kitty shook her head making water fly off in different directions, as Logan moved her hands closer to her goal. “Why?” He felt her hands stiffen slightly and he brought his lips to her neck and suckled the flesh there until her hands relaxed again, “Answer me Kitty.” Dragging his teeth across her skin, using the sharp canines to mark her, feeling her melt into the touch.
“No one ever wanted me.” The sentence was full of hurt and he could feel her emotions battling for supremacy underneath. Pulling both hands he placed her hands on him, letting her delicate fingers explore him. Hearing her breathing steady again as she felt him, dragging her touch across his sensitised skin making him hard instantly. Dropping his lips to her ear Logan moved his own hand between her thighs and slid two fingers inside her. Feeling her buck into the pleasure and comfort they gave whispering as she moved, “I WANT YOU.” Voice coming from deep inside, The Wolverine speaking its need to her. “I want to fuck you Kitty, I want to see you come so hard you pass out on me. When you do I’ll fuck you till you come round and start again.” Feeling her hand grip him tight as he told her making him pulse in her palm, she was getting slicker, tighter, hotter as his fingers worked her. “You want that?” Kitty just nodded, growling Logan bit her hard this time, making her shout, stilling her hand for a second on him. Listening to his growl, feeling the rumble of it go through his chest and into her body, his words muffled but understandable, “Answer me godammit or I let you go, ANSWER ME!” Pulling her into his body hard, making her feel the rock hard erection in her back. He could smell tears but she wasn’t upset, it was release, release from all the pent up emotion she had inside. All the images of herself being destroyed as the tears fell, her voice clear and loud, her grip almost painful on him.
“YES! I want you to fuck me.” Releasing her quickly turning her round and lifting her in one swift movement, pushing a condom in her hand.
“Do it!”

He was barely holding it together inside him Wolverine had found his match, the light that was shining from her was almost blinding. She needed so much, was so hungry he wondered if he’d have anything left for Marie later.

Drawing a breath as he felt the slide of the condom over his skin, quickly checking it was snug he brought Kitty’s lips to his. Feeling the pure carnality of her just simmering under the surface of her skin it was always the quiet ones. The ones who simmered just under the surface, the ones who could say it all in one glance. Her hands roved over his skin as he lifted her up and slid into her body, feeling her grunt as he pushed inside her tightness. Breaking the kiss he found her own animal rising to sit behind her eyes, leaning herself back in his grip so he could go deeper. An idea flashed across his mind and he pulled her upright, holding her close as he laid her body on the warm enamel of the bath. Pushing her back against the far end so he was laid on top of her but supporting his weight on the sides of the bath. Using his arms to keep him steady on the slippery surface of it, seeing Kitty brace her legs against the sides of it to match him. She learned fast.

Looking at her soft body underneath him Logan began to fuck her, no softness, no whispered tenderness of lovers, just sex, hot deep and primal. Seeing the flush of pleasure rise through her skin as they met each other, her eyes boring into him, her lips open and wet as she tried to keep up with the onslaught in and on her body. Watching every muscle move as he fucked her hard, knowing she’d wanted this for so long. The nights she’d thought about trying to pluck up enough courage to even talk to him never mind touch him in the ways she’d wanted to.

That was then and this was now, her mind imprinting everything it could, the slide of the enamel against her skin. The rough warmth of his body, the wonderful spikes of pleasure that erupted from her body everytime he moved on her. The look of pure desire for her lodged deep in his eyes, seeing the other side of Wolverine, the one Rogue had known about instinctually. Feeling his movements tense as his pupils widened, he was close and so was she, trusting her instincts she moved her hips up, being rewarded by the spreading bliss of her orgasm as it went through her. Feeling herself clench tight on Logan, her breath stilled as he still thrusted against her, pulling more pleasure from him by the friction he was causing inside her. Seeing his head come down to her chest and take hold of her breast and bite, his tongue wrapping around her sensitive nipple making her peak again.
Her hands gripping the sides of the bath, knuckles white, his own large hand covering hers, eyes locked together as he came inside her. Still moving against her body, forcing more and more pleasure from her nerves until it became painful. Seeing it bloom in her eyes and taking it away by sucking hard on her breast, flicking the hardened nub with his tongue. Pulling out of her body quickly replacing himself with fingers, his thumb working her clit and watching the aftershocks go through her. Feeling her grip his fingers, releasing her breast seeing the deep red ring around it caused by his mouth. Hearing him remove the condom and watching him unwrap another, eyes pinning her still as he quickly recovered.

Grabbing her neck pulling her bodily upward her skin still singing from the last peak. Standing in the bath he shut off the water and turned her so her back was facing him, still fingering her he began to bend her forward. Feeling her resistance he spoke, “Trust me, you’ll like it.” Placing her hands on the rail that was on the side of the wall to help you out of the bath he pushed into her, his own emotions getting too much to bear. “Fuck Kitty you’re so fucking tight.” Her body was singing with pleasure, she couldn’t do anything but move back against the body that was supporting her. If she let go she’d fall and inside she doubted if she’d ever be able to get up again. Feeling Logan’s breath on her back as he covered her, one of his own hands covering hers, keeping her there the other playing with her clit. Things were beginning to grey at the edges as she felt the first thrusts of his body against hers, her sex a little sore but still hungry.

Clamping herself round him as she felt the room spin as she peaked again, feeling his hand move and grab hers keeping her in place as he fucked her.
He was as good as his word, when she came back to herself she was still being fucked, hard. His voice had brought her back up, hearing the harsh breath in her ear, growling out her name. “Kitty! Come back Kitty I’m so close, please! I want you to be with me, please!!” A large push against her body made her gasp and brought life back to her, she heard his breathy smile and felt his hand go back to her clit. Forcing it give up its last reserve for him, “Come on Kitty, come for me, come with me, let it out.” She could feel the tension inside her, the coiled spring that would unwind everything she thought she’d been. The mouse, the quiet one, the one who didn’t belong, feeling her insides turn molten as the scream began to build in her.

She felt so close, he’d fucked her as much as she could take and over it. She’d be sore tomorrow but he doubted she’d care, feeling her spasming around his already straining erection. This was different, this was the one he’d been building her to, keeping her simmering over till she was ready. This was the one he’d been interrupted in the middle of the one he’d been trying to give to Marie earlier. But he had the rest of his life with her to do it. Talking to her as he brought her nearer the edge, “I want you Kitty! Come for me, for ME!” Pushing himself as deep as he could get he felt her break under him.

It was the final push that sent her over, feeling his length fill her and open the neck of her womb snapped her hold. The sound was almost too high to be heard at first, then it dipped down into human range and let it fall out of her. Bouncing around the small tiled room amplified the sound, hearing her own voice being joined by Logan’s own cry. Feeling her body reverberate with their combined sounds, knowing she was joined so tight she doubted that she could let go if she wanted to. Her hands forgotten on the rail, flesh gripping the metal, her fingers locked into place with the effort to support herself. Seeing Logan’s claws fire into the tile either side of her hands inside blooming with pride at the thought it was her that had brought him here. To where he couldn’t control himself any longer, feeling him pulse deep inside her as her voice finally ceased, throat tight and hoarse. Logan still embedded in the wall, smashed tile laying on their feet. Still feeling light headed she tried to move and found herself greying out again as Logan shifted out of her.

Finding it difficult at first because she was still gripping him tightly but moving himself backwards slowly until he was free. Catching hold of her boneless form as she passed out again, her face smiling her hands coming off the bar. Picking her up she lolled against him, her body warm and plaint. She could never forget today, holding her up in one arm he removed the condom from himself. Taking hold of the towel rail he pulled it from the wall, the noise they made would be noticed and people would be coming soon. Wrapping Kitty in a towel he unlocked the door and poked his head out, no one there yet. Quickly carrying her across the room he opened her blankets and put her inside, making sure she was tucked in. He could hear footsteps already coming toward the room, Jubilee’s voice was rising above them all.

“I know I saw Kitty coming back this way, I just hope she didn’t surprise him that’s all! He was going to use the shower seeing as he flooded his one earlier!” Smiling to himself as he worked it out good girl! He owed her one for this, diving into the bathroom he ran the shower full pelt to get some steam going and quickly moved Kitty’s clothes into the hamper, leaving his own on the floor. Covering the condoms in the waste basket with a boot of his he got under the shower and made himself wet. He could hear Jubilee fiddling with the lock giving him some more time, getting out quickly he wrapped a towel around his waist and waited for the crowd.

Jubilee was hoping Logan had his game face on because Cyclops and Storm were with her and they’d heard the cry that had issued from the bathroom. There weren’t many people who hadn’t, even Rogue had blushed as she’d walked into the lobby with Cyclops. Her eyes meeting Jubilee’s and understanding exactly what that sound meant, Cyclops and Storm on the other hand had no idea. Cyclops had gone into leader mode and had flown up the stairs eager to find out what had caused such a cry in the first place. Quickly followed by Rogue and Jubilee and about ten others, nothing ever happened in seclusion here not even screams.

Opening the door she saw Kitty laid in bed and steam pouring from the bathroom, Cyclops was first inside after the door was opened and went straight to the bathroom, giving Jubilee her chance to tell Kitty the plan. Kitty’s eyes were glazed and her skin was flushed, she looked like she’d been boiled and when the cover slipped from her neck she could see the teeth marks Logan had left behind. “Damn, doesn’t he ever do anything normal?” Kitty focussed on her and saw everyone else in the room looking at the bathroom and her, Jubes could see Storm coming and just grabbed her whispering the plan into her ear and seeing her understand. “Oh Kitty you okay? It must have been such a shock to walk in on him! You sure you’re alright?” Storm reached them both as Kitty shifted down under the covers further to hide her skin. Hearing Storms concerned voice reach her ears she looked up into her brown eyes.
“Are you alright child?”

Kitty tried not to smile as she heard the argument going on in the bathroom. Cyclops telling Logan how irresponsible he was, why hadn’t he gone somewhere else, why use this room? Hearing him respond that it was Marie’s room too and that he’d been coming for her stuff, when he’d remembered that he’d missed out on his shower earlier. Deciding to have one here while he waited for her to get back. He hadn’t meant to scare her, she was the one that had reached into the shower for gods sake, lucky for them both he’d had his back turned or she’d have had an even bigger shock. He’d been surprised his claws had fired into the wall making him shout and he’d grabbed the rail pulling it out. When he’d turned round she was on the floor, he’d just picked her up and put her in bed. Kitty saw the concern from Storm and smiled as they both followed the conversation.

“I think you should come and see me some time this week Kitty, we need to have a talk before you go to college. We can’t have you fainting at the sight of naked men, if I remember being naked is a pastime for most male students in their first year.” She patted her shoulder and ushered the rest of the nosy group out of the room, asking them to leave them alone and to give Kitty some peace. A few faint calls of ‘I wouldn’t have fainted if it had been me’ could be heard and Jubilee just waited until everyone but Rogue and her were left in the bedroom. The argument still going on in the bathroom about who was going to fix the damage. Hearing Logan growl that he’d ‘Fucking fix it before they left!’ and hearing Cyclops triumphantly say he was going to get the tools.

Both girls were sat on Kitty’s bed when Cyclops came out and came over but seeing Kitty’s face go bright red as he made his way he decided to stop.
“I’m really sorry Kitty, he should have used somewhere else.” Turning his head back to the bathroom they could see the anger bubbling up under him as he spoke. “I’m just really sorry Kitty, it’s not something you expect to find is it and hopefully it’ll never happen again.” Kitty looked at Rogue and saw the amusement in her eyes at the sight of Cyclops being all protective, not knowing what had really gone on earlier.
“Yes I know but it won’t happen again.” Her gaze pointedly finding Rogues and her hand sneaking out to grasp hers through the sheet around her. Knowing that she understood exactly what had happened and why. Cyclops looked a little confused when she spoke so she filled in the gaps for him, “I’ll be at Harvard when they get back so it’s not as if there’s any chance of it happening is there?” Cyclops nodded as the information went through and he seemed happy at that but realising that she was going to be around much more than one man he began to speak when Jubilee beat him to it.
“Don’t worry fearless leader, Storm has booked her for ‘The Talk’.” Seeing him begin to blush he left them to it, his mind concentrating on the tools he’d need to get the repairs started.

Logan appeared when he heard Cyclops leave dressed now in his usual attire, jeans fastened, shirts and jackets on. Taking a quick look at the group on the bed he saw Kitty’s hand holding Maries and he nodded to Jubilee. “Hey Mall Rat, give me a hand with our stuff.” Jubilee looked at the two duffels and opened her mouth to complain when she noticed the look passing between Kitty and Rogue.
“Okay Wolf-man. Aren’t you going to repair the holes you made?” Looking her directly in the face he answered her.
“No. I’m not, besides I didn’t make them alone.” Letting the information slip out of his mouth and into her brain seeing the sparkle in her eyes light up. “Ask Kitty when she’s ready to tell you about it.” Picking up a duffel he threw it over his shoulder and walked out, grabbing Logan’s smaller one she ran after him leaving Kitty and Marie to talk.

“Thank you.” Kitty found tears falling before she could say anything else, feeling her friend hold her tightly as she cried. Able to release the frustration she’d held for so long, the thing she’d kept quiet to herself for all this time. That she’d wanted him too, needed his touch on her skin, needed to hear him say her name. He’d done more than that, much, much more.

Marie and Jubilee had talked about it, that Kitty had been hiding her files of Logan for nearly a year when she’d found them one day while looking for a history report on her laptop. She’d gotten into them by mistake and she’d asked her about them. Kitty had just blushed and had stopped talking about it, making sure her stuff was protected from then on. She hadn’t told her much until the day she caught her watching the security tapes, then it had all come out. She’d copied every single file they had with him on it and she’d watch it at least once a day. Remembering the times she’d walked in on her when she’d quickly closed the laptop, powering it down when she’d appeared. Understanding why now, she’d been watching her Logan, knowing she could never have the real one. Because he was hers and she knew that, so today this hour had been her gift to her. She’d have a lifetime of memories, Kitty would only have this hour and she knew how much she needed him. She needed him as much as she did, Kitty was being lost by degrees losing herself in work. Only seeing her tired face smiling at her through the tears could she see the woman she was going to be.

Hugging her tight to her chest Marie finally spoke, “He loves you, you know just not in the same way as me. He couldn’t just do that unless he cares about you.”
“How do you know?” Marie tapped the side of her skull.
“Still in here remember?” Kitty laughed and snuggled down further, making Marie smile. “Do you want to know how many times you cropped up in his mind?” Kitty just laughed and let the emotions free.
“No I don’t!! Thank you, both of you now if you don’t mind I think I need to get some sleep.” She nodded and let her hand go seeing her friend go into sleep, the next time she’d see her she’d be in college. Turning toward the door she saw Logan stood there, a half smile on his face. Marie walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his waist, “Going to make me scream like that?” Rubbing herself along his body and seeing his pupils dilate as he rumbled his approval.
“Yeah as soon as we get enough distance between us and the ears around here.”

A small cough came from the bed and Logan looked over at the form trying to settle in the covers. “Give me a moment.” Kissing her deeply he let her go downstairs toward the camper and freedom. Turning his attention to Kitty he shut the door and walked over to her, coming around the side he found her eyes still open and glittering with tears. “Hey, you okay?” She just nodded as the tears fell, bringing her close to him he held her tight and felt her hands wrap around him.
“Oh Logan,” everything she wanted to say was in those two words, her happiness for them both, her joy at having the chance to be with him, knowing that he cared for her. Breathing in her scent and reading her complex message to him, her joy her pain at him leaving, her new confidence still growing in her.

Meeting her gaze he spoke to her, his eyes warm giving her hope. “Hey if you need us, just tell Xavier. He can reach us no matter where we are.” Seeing the light stay in her face as she understood he really did care for her. “Don’t ever settle for second Kitty, not in anything and if those Ivy League idiots give you trouble just let me know and I’ll be there in a heartbeat.” Seeing her smile and feeling it run through her entire body she hugged him tight.
“I will.” Bringing her face off his shoulder he kissed her lightly seeing her eyes glaze over a little.
“Hey, you know they say your first is the one ever other man has to match upto. Hope you’ve got a good measuring stick to put by em now.” Hearing her laugh dirtily as she answered.
“Hell Logan, he’d have to be a damn porn star to match that!” Winking at her he stood up, his hand reaching for her cheek and lifting her face to see his.
“No, just a good man who loves you Kitty for everything you are, not just another body. That’s the difference Kitty.” Then he let go and walked to the door, turning to see her watching him leave, “See you soon Kit-Kat and show him to me when you find him. We’ll soon see how good he is.” Smiling as he left, knowing she’d be okay if she wasn’t he’d soon know about it.

Now all he had to do was leave before Cyc got back with the damn tools.

Marie found Jubilee sulking by the camper, her usual sunny face lost for the moment, the door open and her feet swinging in the amber light of early evening. Kids were playing around the large vehicle making Marie smile, seeing her friends face so sullen disturbed her. “What’s wrong Jubes?” her hand touching her hair, lifting her face up. She’d been crying and the tear tracks were quickly removed, her usual mask slipping back into place.
“Nothing, just the kids getting to me,” she shot them a glance that sent them off into the larger garden.
“Come on spill, you know you’ll feel better if you do.” Echoing her own tone when she used it on her and seeing a genuine smile break out on her face. Hearing the large sigh pass through her as her hand rested on the camper, “You’re not coming back are you? I mean if it was me we’d never come back and I don’t think Wolvie wants to share you with anyone else Chica, not even us.” Dropping her gaze as she finished her sentence. Marie made her move over and sat beside her easily.

“No, we’re coming back. I promised I’d be here for you Jube’s and I mean it, just that you’ll have an extra bod at your final graduation.” Seeing her friend look incredulous as she imagined Logan standing still at a graduation, knowing that standing in line for food was too long a wait for him sometimes.
“Chica can you see him at a graduation? The place would be a wreck in three minutes!”
“Yeah well at least you’d have someone to drag you off the stage with embarrassment.”

Laughing as they both imagined the scene of a very frustrated and bored Logan watching the names go by until Jubilee was called. Where he would stand up, watch her walk up onto the stage collecting her diploma. Then watching him say something rude and completely obnoxious and wait for her on the other side of the stage so no one could mistake that he was with her! With them both in stitches they never heard Logan walk upto them both, his shadow covering them taking the sun out of their eyes. Finally noticing him Marie laughed at the strange look on his face, as if he was trying to work out what had caused them such amusement.

“What?” Jubilee looked up at him and her eyes were full of laughter but also tears, standing up to him she poked him in the chest.
“Don’t you dare do that to me at my Graduation Logan or I’ll tell Cyclops how the rail really came off the wall.” Totally confused he just looked over her head to Marie who explained what they’d been talking about, as it sank in he smiled his best wicked smile and looked down at her.
“Well I could always pull the whole robe thing down off you in front of everyone and nail you on the platform. Which is better?” Jubilee opened her mouth and nothing came out, no witty comment, no stinging remark, nothing! Marie folded up with laughter as her friend struggled with the image in her head, of Logan coming through the crowd at her, eyes ablaze and a leer across his face. Finally she managed to speak.
“That is SO not fair!” Logan just looked at her listening to the sound of Cyclops finally finding the tools he’d hidden a few moments ago.
“What is?” her eyes were blazing as she met her Maries and his.
“You get to have him and Kitty gets to share him and you leave that damn image with me to frustrate me till you get back, that’s what isn’t damn fair!” Her hand was pointing directly at Marie and it shook with the power of her anger. Looking over her shoulder to Marie she just smiled and laughed as he pulled an angry Jubilee round and pulled her into him.
“Aww shut up Mall Rat.” Bringing her into a kiss that pulled her off the ground, feeling her body stiffen then wrap itself around him. Hands losing themselves in his hair, body rubbing up against him, following the stream that it had started in her. Breaking away from her he looked into her stunned face, smiling he her let go walked round to the drivers side of the camper and got in. Marie closed the door and locked it, passing her friend who was still in shock she whispered, “He’s even better in bed Jubes.” Seeing her friend whimper and run for the house, knowing exactly what she was going to do with a certain plastic friend she’d bought last month. Getting in the other side she looked across at Logan, seeing his face completely happy for the first time and knowing it was her who’d made it that way.
“Ready to go?” She just nodded and belted herself in, noticing he’d done his own this time, a small laugh escaping her as they pulled out of the school leaving everything behind for a while.

Seeing Cyclops come out of the garage Logan smiled it’d be a cold day in hell before Cyc could get one over on him. He had everything he needed, Marie, transport and a credit card from Xavier for emergencies. They’d get to Alaska eventually but there was a whole lot of life he wanted to show her first, starting with finishing what Cyc had managed to interrupt earlier. Seeing Marie watching him he spoke, “What?”
“Did you have to kiss her?”
“Yup, otherwise she’d have felt left out. It’s not as if she hasn’t given you everything over the last few months is it?” Seeing her think this through and nod to herself.
“True but you realise when she talks to Kitty she’s still going to feel cheated don’t you? It was her plan to fend off the boys earlier so you do owe her one.” Taking a quick glance across at Marie he could see the half-smile on her face, she was asking him to sleep with Jubilee as well?
“Your asking me to…” She interrupted him before he could finish.
“Well it’s not as if you’ll be with anyone else from now on is it? You never know you might get tired of me one day.” Her eyes were sparking wickedly and his groin tightened.
“Darlin I’ll never get tired of you but if you want the Mall Rat to feel as good as you soon will be, well you’ll have to do some damn good convincing.”
“Why?”
“Because she can find her own entertainment that one.” Marie nodded.
“True, true, but she seems to have this very odd fascination for Cyclops at the moment. She seems to think he’s the epitome of manhood, can’t think why.” He slowed the camper down to a crawl as he looked at her and saw nothing but the truth on her face.
“Jesus Marie next you’ll be farming me out to stud!” Her hands played with her neck that was flushing as she thought about the comment.
“Well we do owe her and we both get clean bills of health from Doc McCoy.” Her eyes met his and he felt everything tighten up as her desire hitched up a notch, flooding the small space with it. Growling now he put the camper into gear and drove on a little longer, Marie looking a little upset until he stopped a mile or two down the road. “Why are you stopping now?” Undoing his belt and grabbing her he looked into the face he’d been holding onto life for and answered her.
“Because when I’ve finished there’s not going to be anyone for at least two miles round here who’ll not hear you scream when we’ve finished!” Laughing as Logan bent to her Marie felt herself complete as his lips met hers.