Author's Chapter Notes:
Marie shares a little and gives some payback to those she hurt while Logan was away, Wolverine makes an appearance and for once he's a welcome visitor.
The realisation went through him and she watched as his eyes widened and he dropped the duffel next to Maries. Going straight to the bathroom door he opened it to find Kitty sat on the floor, holding a towel to upto her mouth and biting on it. The room was filled with her scent, frustration filled the room and he knew exactly what was going on. Throwing a look at Marie he saw her smile and just nod at him, hearing Jubilee say “Oh Chica he’s not going to…”.

Leaving the door open Logan made his way to Kitty, seeing her flinch with each step he made toward her, the Wolverine inside him beginning to growl as he recognised prey behaviour when he saw it. Gently he took hold of her arms and lifted her up from the floor, pulling the towel out of her hands. “Kitty?” Her eyes widened with the sound of her name falling from his lips. “I’m sorry if I upset you earlier, I didn’t mean to give you such a shock. I didn’t know you were in the chair, my attention was somewhere else at the time.” Kitty couldn’t believe that she was alone with Logan in her bathroom, the same bathroom he’d been naked in earlier. Her skin flushed further and her scent deepened in the small space, seeing it reach him and watching his pupils widen as he understood it’s message. She was caught, like a rabbit in the headlights of a truck she just froze as Logan turned his head and shouted. “Marie come here a minute. I want you to watch something.” Kitty felt herself flinch as her brain did a quick calculation and came up with something that was on one hand very pleasant but on the other could end up very unpleasant.

Kitty saw Rogue appear in the doorway and was moved around so her back was to Rogue, Logan was facing her, he just nodded at Kitty. “She wants me.”
“Yes she does Logan, as long as I have probably.” She could see him work something out and Kitty began to squirm until he tightened his grip on her. His eyes boring down into hers until she stilled again, “That’s better.”
“Mall rat, come here, now.” His tone deep not allowing for refusal. Kitty tried to get away again and Logan whispered in her ear, “Try that again and I’ll put you over my knee.” The image of her being so close to certain areas of Logan’s anatomy stilled her quickly. Jubilee popped her head around the doorframe. “She ever had a boyfriend?” Jubilee shook her head. “Ever been touched by anyone?” Jubilee gave it some thought and answered.
“Nope complete blank here Wolvie. Not even danced with anyone yet. Our Kit-Kat always manages to disappear when the guys get interesting.” Jubilee’s own eyes twinkling with mischief, she never avoided the attention that Kitty managed to.

Looking into the furiously blushing Kitty, he could feel her emotions struggling to be kept under control. Flicking his gaze to Marie, Logan saw her smile and nod quickly as she understood what he was trying to do for her friend. Taking hold of Jubilee she pulled her away from the doorframe and grabbed the door pulling it closed. He’d gotten his permission from her, they’d both supported her while he’d been away and had helped her to retain the core of herself, to keep Marie alive. He could pay her back this way and help her grow up some, she was a wallflower but she didn’t want to be if her scent was anything to go by.

Kitty was beside herself when she realised the door had closed trapping her with Logan, the Logan she’d seen naked more times on screen than she was willing to admit to. The Logan she'd felt attracted to the moment she’d seen him but had known that his heart had been caught by Rogue. So she’d kept it secret to herself until she’d been caught by Jube’s watching her little montage of clips of him. Kitty was glad Jubes had shown her the other file and not her clip file, that would have been too much to bear. Trying to focus on something else she began to recite prime numbers in her head, anything to distract her from the man in front of her.

Looking at the young woman in front of him Logan could hear her heartbeat, sense her arousal at just being near him and it made him smile. Shrugging his coat off he let it fall to the floor, keeping one hand on her at all times. The shirt was next and he heard her breath stop in her throat, she’d closed her eyes to him and he smiled. She was trying so hard not to feel him there, not to see him there but her senses were working against her and he could feel her skin goosing. Dropping his shirt with his jacket he heard the conversation outside the door reach him.
“Your not jealous?”
“No.”
“Why not, if it was me I’d be insane by now!”
“That’s because you’re not going to be spending the rest of your life with him. I am.” With that he heard the room door close and lock, she really was amazing, his Marie.

Kitty was almost burning with desire now, she was so close to getting to touch him but she couldn’t, she just couldn’t move her arms or even remember to breathe. She felt his hands run over her arms and up toward her neck, making her flinch with the heat from his hands. Whimpering as she felt him touch her cheeks with his hands, knowing he was so close to her. Her instincts screaming at her to touch him, to hold him but fear held her still, terrified of moving making her vulnerable.

She was so vulnerable, so easily hurt, so much more fragile than she ever let anyone see. Jubilee was the strong one, the one with the balls to shout at the world and make it accept her. Kitty was one that would be lost in it, crushed by it if she wasn’t here and even then she could so easily slip away if no-one was watching. She needed so much but no one even looked her way to see it. Well he’d soon solve that, bringing his hands upto her face he felt her body trembling like a small deer under the wolf and he suppressed a growl as he brought his lips gently to hers.

A first kiss is never what you believe it’s going to be, it’s never the best kiss of your life but it helps you to define what you want. The lips that touched hers were soft and warm, his own particular scent reached her nose and she breathed him in. The warm spicy scent reaching down past her thinking brain and straight into her instincts, flicking all the switches open. Her hands freed from the fear that kept them still she gently put them on his waist as she felt the lips leave hers. Inside she screamed ‘NO!’ they couldn’t leave her now and her eyes snapped open to find his face still next to hers, his hazel eyes burning into her own blue. “That’s better I can see you.” The words rumbled through her, they were whispered but they seemed to fill the entire world.

Moving his hands from her face he grabbed her wrists, pulling her hands up his body seeing her eyes widen as he pushed her palms over his flesh. “One chance Kitty, don’t waste it.” Releasing her wrists he smiled as she allowed herself to touch him, knowing that this was a one time offer and would never be repeated, so she’d better make the most of it. Feeling the heat under her hands made her own deepen in one particular area of her body and she recalled the conversation they’d had earlier with Rogue. What he’d felt like against her, inside her and here she was with her hands on him. She could feel blood pulling away from her stomach and pooling somewhere else, somewhere lower and as she moved her jean clad legs she felt herself pulse with it. She was still wearing gloves and realising quickly she took them off so she could feel him better. Removing her hands she pulled at the material and watched as Logan shed the last shirt, her hands frozen as her eyes watched his muscles move. She’d watched them before but never this close and the pulse between her legs deepened in its intensity and she shifted to make the pleasure increase.

He could smell her now, she was almost there and all he’d done was take off his last shirt. She really was as innocent as he’d been told but she wouldn’t be for long. Bringing her hands back to his skin he felt her move her legs together, knowing that she was feeling the spikes of pleasure going through her. Seeing them pass her eyes as she tried to keep them silent, growling he bent back to her lips and pushed his own thigh between hers. Bringing her onto him and feeling her relax at last against him, one hand on her back and neck the other on her ass as he pushed her hips forward into his thigh. Smiling as he felt her breath hitch as the pleasure went through her, taking advantage of the space her mouth had given him and filling it with himself.

Her mind was all over the place, she wanted to get on her knees and open those jeans but her rational mind screamed away from the thought. She couldn’t do that, she shouldn’t do that, everything was silenced when he brought her hands to his skin and left her there. Her hands were wired directly to her groin as she moved them over the huge muscled chest in front of her. Shifting her legs together she didn’t notice his own leg until she was already half on it and he was kissing her again. Hearing his growl fill her, feeling his hand grab her ass and pull her tight on him so her own thigh brushed against his own burgeoning erection made her gasp. The mixture of the pleasure and the grip he had on her freeing her body to react in the way it had always wanted to but had had no one willing to be with.
Her fingers gripped his back as Logan kissed her, feeling him guide her head being gentle with her when she knew from his body he didn’t really want to be. Pulling her onto him again, making the pleasure spike in her centre and spread out across her body. A moan finding its way out of her mouth and into his, making him growl into her, feeling herself freefall into the sound and the emotions it opened in her. This was her only chance and she’d make the most of it.

The Wolverine was beside itself with glee, he had two, two of them! Maybe the other would like him too? Logan quelled it with a glance, pushing the animal down inside he growled into her as he pulled her onto him, grinding her against him. Guiding her head so she could relax into the kiss, feeling her move against him as she got the clue. Moaning into him, she freed the wolverine inside him quicker than anyone ever had and he struggled to keep it in check as she moved on him. Sliding his hand up the back of her shirt he felt her skin pucker as he touched it, bringing his hand around to the front. Grabbing hold of her breast as she moved against him, no longer needing his support, her own hands gripping his back as her hips bucked against his thigh. Each movement making his own erection harder and harder making him wish she was naked under him. Pinching her nipple tight between his fingers he rolled it as his hand wound around her breast. Feeling her hand slip off his shoulder and down his chest, making his stomach tighten as he knew where she was heading. She was making up for lost time and making sure she’d have something to remember.

Senses reeling she felt her body move against him, she knew what she wanted and she was going to get it. Instinct had her in its teeth and she was just following it, no matter where it took her. Feeling his hand move up her shirt, come round to grip her tender breast, fingers gripping the sensitive nipple and roll it between them. Sending a surge through her body, knowing she wanted to feel him under her hand, to feel his length pulse under her. Dropping her hand over his chest she felt him flinch as he worked out where she was going and he tweaked her nipple hard. Breaking her lips away from his she found his eyes, they were so dark, so hungry as she touched him through the denim. Her voice so quiet as she spoke his name, “Logan.”

Her voice was so soft and her eyes so trusting he almost lost everything he had right there when she said his name. Her hand had him and she was rubbing her palm across him, all her reserves gone she was doing what she’d wanted to do for years. Fighting to keep himself from going over he released her breast and brought his hands onto Kitty’s hips, pulling her to him. “Come for me Kitty. Come with me.”

Her eyes glazed as he pulled her to him, hearing him say her name, telling her what he wanted. Gripping his thigh tightly she ground herself against him, letting the pleasure build in her. Forcing her hand between her leg and his so she could rub against him, making him come with her. Feeling herself speed up with the pressure he was forcing on her, knowing she couldn’t hold out much longer. Bringing his head to hers catching his lips as the first wave of pleasure rode over her, tensing her back as the pleasure rode through her nerves. Blinding her with it’s intensity, Logan still moving her on him, her own hand feeling the first pulses of his own climax strengthening hers. Tearing her lips away she looked into his eyes as she felt the full force of it hit her and felt Logan hold her still. Gently grinding himself against her hand and seeing him grunt as he came, keeping his mouth tight shut but showing his teeth to her.

Breathing finally returned to her as the feelings subsided, her position finally coming clear to her as she felt him twitch under her palm. A blush beginning from her boots and rising quickly through her. Seeing it cross her skin Logan pulled her back into a kiss full of tenderness and caring. His eyes still full of heat, “Now you know what I feel like.” The words echoing her question of earlier, the one he must have heard. She blushed even more and tried to get out of his grip. “Where are you going?” Logan held onto her and pulled her back onto him, making a secondary wave go through her. “Your not done learning yet and Marie’d never let me get away with half a job. That is if you want to, it’s your choice Kitty but it’s the only one you’ll ever get.”
He let her arms go and waited for her to make up her mind, seeing her wrestle with the guilt of doing this but knowing it was the only chance she’d ever get to have him. Rogue would probably come back married, she’d be gone to college and everything it would entail. She met his gaze a little unsure but she met it square on.
“Show me.” Logan smiled and reached for the top drawer in the cabinet and winked at her, feeling her body flush as she knew what was coming. She’d heard about it earlier now she was going to feel it too.

Logan stilled his hand and pulled her to him hips first, making her hiss with the pressure she already felt growing at her groin. “Ever seen a man naked Kitty? One that’s not on a computer screen?” Her eyes widened as the statement went across her, he knew! Kitty felt everything go cold inside her and she felt fear rising in her, something Logan picked up on immediately. “I can hear things very very well Kitty and when your busy tapping on a laptop anyone can come up behind you and see what you’re hacking into.” Logan winked at her and pulled her face closer to his, whispering now. “I mean if you’re going to look at me naked you might as well do it in the flesh.” Her voice tried to speak but she found her throat had closed and all she could do was squeak. Smiling he quickly brought her lips to his, forcing her lips open with his tongue. Hearing her throat rumble with the feeling, freeing up her vocal chords, quickly learning to follow and chase the expert muscle in her mouth. Breaking away from her lips Logan waited for her to speak, “When did you do that? When did you know?” He quirked an eyebrow at her question, “The computer I mean?”
“After Liberty Island, you were in the library by yourself. I wondered why you weren’t with everyone else, now I know why. You’re afraid of them, you don’t think you match up to them.”

Kitty felt as if her heart was going to explode, he’d seen her and noticed her even if it had been for a moment. He knew why she’d hidden away from them, that they scared her with all their confidence and ability. She was a geek, a nerd, a computer just waiting for the right user but she didn’t want to be. She wanted to have the confidence of Jubilee, the drop dead gorgeous hair that Rogue had, the air of grace that Dr.Grey had had, the seeming goddess like calm that Storm had.
What did she have? A body that was too tall, too gangly, hands that were long and too thin, a body that had yet to develop properly or so it seemed. She was always the last to do anything, taste anything, play anything and she’d hidden in the background until he’d come into the School.

The first day he’d walked into their physics lesson with the professor she’d almost swallowed her tongue. Having forgotten her bag she’d had to go back for it and ended up phasing through the door she was so nervous to get out. Since that time she’d always tried to see him at least once a day, to allow herself the dream of touching him. When he went away she’d helped Rogue cry herself to sleep, never telling her how she felt that she knew he’d come back for her. Even through the past six months she’d known he’d come home because that’s where his heart was, in Rogue.

So she’d just quelled everything she’d felt and pushed herself into her class work, making herself top of each class and having a scholarship because of it to Harvard. But now she was here alone with the one thing she’d wanted for so long she didn’t know what to say or how to react. He’d found her out and he was doing this out of pity for her, for her being so kind to Rogue while he was away. The thought burned in her, she was a pity case, no one wanted her so he’d give her something to remember something to dream for, something she could never have. Anger spiked in her stomach and she pushed herself away from Logan, her voice found and angry. “Don’t pity me Logan, if that’s what this is I don’t want it.” She found his eyes and saw the confusion settle in their depths for a second before it cleared.
“You think I’m here because of pity?” She just nodded unable to look him in the eye in case she was right. She felt the growl rumble through him as he grabbed her tightly and forced her to look at him, his eyes were blazing as he spoke to her, each word hammering home to her. “I wouldn’t do that to you Kitty, you’re a beautiful young woman, any man would give his right arm to be where I am right now. Besides you want this don’t you? Who do you think I was winking at every time I left the locker room? There was only one person I knew of who watched those tapes. You.” She could see the hurt she’d caused by her words and she wished she could take them back but it had been said.

“I guess I screwed it up again.” Kitty backed off a little and felt Logan let go of her arms. He wasn’t going to make her it was her decision and she could see the disappointment run through him as she went to the door. Her heart was in pieces and the despair was literally dropping off her, Logan could see the pain in her and he couldn’t leave it like this. Letting her think that she was less than anyone else in the world, hell he’d wanted her when he’d found out who had been watching him. Listening to their conversation earlier as he’d passed their room he’d heard the need in her voice, especially when she’d asked what he’d felt like. She could touch but she never had, and if the mall rat was to be believed she’d never touched anyone.

“Fuck it,” he just spun her back to him and pushed her against the door, burying his mouth in hers. Hand on her breast and one at the top of her jeans rubbing her roughly, breaking away for a second he saw her dazed look and the fire that was inside them. “Does this feel like pity?” Taking hold of her hand he pressed it against his erection, “Think there’s many that can get this reaction out of me so quickly?” Kitty shook her head, “Good because you’d be right, there’s only one other.” Moving her hand, he pressed into her, opening her legs so he could fit between them, pressing himself home. Feeling her body buck against him, telling him what her body wanted from him. “Well?” The question was there for her to answer, her body was telling him what it wanted, but it was her mind that mattered. Tears formed at the corners of her eyes like small diamonds as the wave of emotion finally broke inside. She just nodded into his neck, whispering his name into the skin she found there, her mouth already tasting the salt of him.
“Yes, Logan please.” The Wolverine howled and he bucked fiercely against her, hearing her moan as the growls he’d been suppressing came out. His voice rough and deepened by want, “Top Drawer NOW!” He dropped her to the floor and Kitty felt her legs almost give out as her hands fluttered to the cabinet. She could hear Logan stripping his trousers behind her and her heart was in her mouth. Her nerves were lost and a strange anticipation and excitement were there instead of the fear she thought she’d feel.

Turning back round Logan was naked. She almost died right there, he was perfect. Running her eyes up his body from the tiled floor, she took in everything he was. From the large solid feet to his strong calves taking in his balanced knees and onto his magnificent thighs. The muscle shifting as she ran her gaze over them, following the seam of muscle to his groin and the large powerful erection she’d been feeling through the denim of his trousers. Now freed it moved as her gaze wrapped around it, taking in every single detail before she moved her gaze upward to his stomach hardened by fighting and work. Listening to his rising growl as her gaze continued upward, resting on his chest for a moment before taking in his thick neck and the face that sat above everything. As she met his gaze her heart jumped a beat, she could see Wolverine, he was riding so close to the surface she could see him twitching under his skin, as if he was wearing Logan like a blanket. Stilled by his gaze she saw him move forward into her.

She was wearing too much, taking hold of the t-shirt he just ripped it apart and took it from her body, eyes locked onto his, perfect trust shining out at him. She wasn’t wearing a bra underneath and he quickly latched onto a pale pink breast, his hands working on the jeans she was wearing. Snapped out of her stillness she helped and quickly shed the tight denim, flooding the room with her scent. Logan reacted to it and bit her lightly as he tried to calm down a little, Kitty understanding why he’d stopped, her hands just resting on his back. Listening to his voice as he spoke into her skin, “I WANT you Kitty.” Lifting his head from her breast, he helped her step out of the jeans that were pooled on the floor. Seeing her white cotton underwear he smiled and slid down her body until his face was in front of her scent, in front of her sex. “You smell so good,” gripping her hips so she couldn’t move he licked her through the thin barrier. Feeling her hands grip his hair lightly as he nuzzled her through the fabric, filling himself with her musk, the sweetness of her body. Finally recognising why he needed her so badly, she was ready to conceive, her scent had the deep undernote he’d come to recognise over the years.

Pulling the final garment away slowly from her checking she was still willing, eyes meeting hers and seeing them glazed with need. Blowing gently on her as she stepped out of her remaining clothing, feeling her breath hitch as his lips touched her for the first time. Using his hands he spread her skin softly so he had better access to her, laying gentle kisses on her at first getting her used to the touch of his mouth. Listening to her breath as it sped up almost smiling to himself as her hips bucked forward on their own, her instincts forcing the issue. Plunging his tongue inside her sweet folds and hearing her breath stop as he lapped at her. Taking one hand, he found the one that held the small foil packet and took it from her. Letting go of her hips entirely he quickly tore the small packet open and rolled the condom down himself. Shifting away from her to check he was ready and feeling her slick folds he knew she was about as ready as she could be. Running his tongue up her skin as he made his way back to her face, back to the flushed skin that covered her body. Feeling the tension mounting in her, it wouldn’t take much to bring her over again, guiding her mouth to his he slicked two fingers and gently eased them into her.

This was too much, her every thought of how it would feel was destroyed ripped apart by the truth of it. Nothing could hold a candle to this, there was nothing you could compare it to there was only this and the feelings he was creating in her and on her. It didn’t matter that it wasn’t going to be permanent all that mattered was that she was being touched, being explored, having someone with her, someone who wanted her. As she shed her underwear her heart had skipped a beat when she felt his lips against her, so often she’d thought about it, how it would feel.
Her imagination wasn’t upto the challenge of the reality, it was all she could do to breathe. When his eyes met hers she thought she’d faint with the strength of his gaze, he wanted to eat her alive. The thought opened an old fairy tale in her head, the real little red riding hood, where the wolf wins. She was red riding hood and Logan her wolf, as he worked his way back up her body she knew he was ready for her. She just hoped she was ready for him, when she felt something slide inside her, the tension that had been building inside broke and she felt herself shudder as her orgasm went through her. “L-l-logan!” Her voice high and reedy as it passed through her, his mouth closing on hers as his fingers stretched her wider, feeling her body writhe against him. Hands locked in his hair pulling tightly, feeling him growl into her throat. His fingers sliding out slowly making her feel empty, eyes meeting his and seeing a hunger in them that filled her with a delicious fear. Releasing her mouth for a moment he shifted her so he was supporting her, pulling her legs around his waist so she was resting above him. Hearing his voice reach her through the fog of want that filled her, “You want this, you ready? Kitty answer me.” Finding his eyes, seeing he needed her so much but he’d stop if she asked him to but she didn’t want him to stop now. Nodding furiously she answered “yes, now Logan please. I want you.” Permission given he put her against the wall, supporting her weight better, so he could control his entry into her.

“This may hurt,” his words didn’t register as he entered her, the feel of him sliding into her body removing everything else but the sensation. Feeling her body shift down to meet him, legs pulling him tight into her, long strong thighs holding onto him as her body reacted. The slight tearing sensation drowned in the pleasure of being filled so completely, the stimulation too much for her body to cope with and shutting down for a moment.
She came to with Logan supporting her still, frozen in place. Seeing her head move Logan shifted his gaze into hers, “You okay?” Still not able to speak yet she just nodded. “I’m going to move now,” slowly he shifted against her body and Kitty felt herself stretch further. Voice found she cried out against his skin.
“Oh God! Logan, please, faster please!” Smiling at her words he increased his pace a little making her grab hold of his shoulders as he moved against her.

She was so tight, her legs were strong and pulled her light body down onto him. She knew what she wanted and he’d give it to her until she’d had enough. Seeing her fade out for a moment when he entered her almost made him come right there and then. She was so fragile but she had a strength to her too, underneath she was feral a predator like him. When he’d told her he was going to move and started to she’d told him to go faster, making him smile. If she wanted her first time like this he’d give it to her, it wouldn’t last long but it’d be damn good. Feeling her nails dig into his shoulders he dropped his mouth to hers and plundered her.

It wasn’t enough, inside she knew what she needed and it wasn’t this, she wanted more. Opening her mind to the feelings she’d hidden she let them free, allowing them to rise through her and into him. Biting the tongue that was in her mouth and grinding her hips against him as he thrust into her, showing him she wanted more. Growling herself as the need overtook her mind, curling her fingers into claws, mimicking his own and dragging them across his shoulders. Feeling him rise to her challenge.

Fuck she was good! He felt her shift from passive to aggressor, no longer content with being the passenger she wanted to drive and floored the pedal. Fine, if that’s what she wanted she’d get it! Pushing harshly into her, making each thrust a little deeper a little harder seeing her face erupt into joy as he pushed her. Feeling the first tremors of her orgasm ripple along his length, feeling her thighs tighten as she fought to follow the sensations. Kicking it up a gear he growled into her neck and bit the soft sensitive skin there, hearing her cry out as the wave broke. Her pulses taking him with her, grabbing her hips tight as he came hard inside her. Showing her his heat as his eyes met hers, seeing the fire in her burning through her skin and lodging in her soul.

Feeling him shift into a better rhythm, a harder one, a faster one Kitty pulled him into her. Raking him as she felt herself coming apart at the seams, everything bunching together to fly apart around his erection buried deep inside her. Feeling his teeth sink into her skin sent her over the edge of the peak, hearing herself cry out as she was lost to the intensity of the feelings going through her. Feeling her body writhe against him lodged deep inside her, gripping him so tightly and feeling him release inside her, hands holding her steady as he buried himself deep. Opening her eyes she saw the Wolverine’s heat lodged in his eyes and saw it reflected in her own heart. He’d been her first, the one she’d wanted, the one she’d denied herself, the one she’d always carry with her no matter where she ended up. He’d taken her and every other would have to match it. Whether it was a blessing or a curse she wouldn’t know until she found someone she wanted to be with.

Still locked around him she began to relax quickly becoming boneless in his arms, he didn’t pull free of her she still gripped him. Her breath was shallow but even and sweet and Logan kissed her again, seeing her senses recover a little and her eyes focus better on him. “Kitty? I have to move so relax.” She nodded and closed her eyes to concentrate on her single set of muscles that weren’t ready to let go yet. Slowly she released him and he could slip out of her, making sure the condom he was wearing was still in place. Smiling he quickly removed it and dropped it in the small bin, seeing Kitty’s eyes follow its path. When she looked back at him still hungry and looked back behind him at the cabinet and the top drawer. Her voice was husky and cracked when she spoke. “One chance?” Holding her tight to him, licking her chest he nodded to answer her, taking a nipple in his mouth and biting it gently. Listening to her intake of breath as he did so.
“Uh-huh, one shot deal Kitty. Once that door opens I’m gone and off the menu for life.” He could hear her mind working this out before she answered.
“Rogue, she knew what you’d do?” Logan busied himself with her other breast as he nodded. “She doesn’t care?” Lifting his head to look at her he answered.
“Course she cares, just that it’s something you need. Someone you want, would you rather it be Bobby or another ‘boy’?” He put the emphasis on the word ‘boy’ as if it was an insult, “I can show you what it feels like to be loved by a MAN, not a boy.” His hand crept up to her and slid a finger inside her opening, watching her rise with it, “See the difference?” Kitty just nodded as she felt him inside her, “Now you ready to stop?” Withdrawing his finger from her and seeing the disappointment fill her face, finding voice she answered him.
“Fuck no!” Surprised by her own choice of words she blushed at his smile that shone across his features with her answer.
“Good, a man should never finish till your satisfied Kitty remember that. Only boys think of themselves first, a man thinks about you and himself.”

Unwrapping her legs from his waist he slid her back down so her feet were on the tile, steadying her while the blood returned to her legs. Turning his back on her for a moment he pulled out a couple more silver packets and put them on the bathside. Seeing Kitty’s eyes widen he realised, she didn’t know about his stamina. Turning back to her he buried his head in her neck and whispered. “Longest I’ve ever been is four days on the trot, even then it was only a rest for food. Not got as long today Kitty but a good hour should be enough, you’ve got to walk tomorrow.” Seeing it spelled out plain in front of her she no longer felt guilty for her pleasure here with him. Rogue had him for the rest of her life, she had an hour and she’d make the best use of it she could with his help.

Jubilee was sitting with Rogue in the large common room when Dr McCoy came in with the paperwork in hand, seeing them together he went over and gave her the good news. “Ah Rogue there you are, you’ll be pleased to know that Logan is entirely healthy. Although he has some very interesting antibodies so I’m culturing them now, he even has a smallpox antibody in his blood so I’m sure his blood will give up some very interesting vaccines. But yes your completely safe.” Taking a look round at the room he tried to find Logan to share the news with him but drew a blank. “Where is Logan by the way Rogue?” Jubilee answered for her.
“Probably making Kitty wish she could stop time right now.” Rogue gave her a smile and a punch in the arm as the information went into Dr McCoy. He looked at Rogue and then followed the thread of Jubilee’s comment.
“You mean he’s with Kitty?” Rogue nodded and smiled. “But I thought he was with you.” Confusion settling on the Doctors features.
“He is.”
“But Jubilee just said he was with Kitty.”
“He is.”
“Don’t you find that a little upsetting?” Rogue looked at Jubilee who was grinning madly at her and him.
“That’s what I keep asking her but she just says ‘No he’ll always be mine’.” Rogue looked at her friend with mock horror and laughed at her.
“Yes he will be Jube’s! He’s just doing something for me right now, something I should have noticed a while ago and since we’re leaving for a while and Kitty’ll probably be gone when we get back. She’s going to Harvard on the scholarship and seeing as all the men there are a bit wimpy, we just thought she ought to know what a real one feels like before she went.” Dr McCoy just looked at the pair of them and decided to leave them to it, if what was happening upstairs was with Rogues approval then who was he to judge.
“Okay Rogue but you’ve both got a clean bill of health and no problems. I’ll be working on the other problem when we have time in the research lab, we might have an answer for you when you get back. Enjoy Alaska.” With that he walked away leaving Jubilee bursting with questions which she decided to meet head on.
“Before you start, yes we did go bareback and I’ve just spent the last couple of hours worrying about it so don’t go there.” Seeing her friends face finally relaxing after finding out she was okay, even better than that Logan was okay.