Logan was so angry, he could tear the whole damn school apart for what just happened. He was still swearing under his breath when he heard Marie move, her footsteps making little wet sounds as they crossed the room. Noticing that something was actually wrong with the floor he looked down and saw the dark stain covering the entire floor. Marie went into the bathroom and he heard the bath being unblocked and the shower being turned off. They’d managed to flood his room that’s why they’d come in, “Fuck.”

Walking to the bathroom he saw the sadness in Marie’s eyes, the change in her scent as she clutched the sheet around her. She’d been hurt and it was his fault, if he’d just taken the time to shut the damn shower off they could still be finding ways to make each other smile. Now she looked as if the world had just been given a brand new naked poster girl and it was her. The thought appealed to him but it wasn’t the kind of thing you want your ex-boyfriend to have or your father (even if Cyc really wasn’t but just acted like one to her). Wrapping himself around her he felt her tears fall against him, stood in a little puddle of water he tried to soothe her. “It’s alright they’ve gone.” She gripped the warm body wrapped around her own and felt so small wrapped in his frame. Nodding she just let the tears fall, all her fears quickly sliding away as he held her remembering what he’d said to them both through the door.
“Would you?”
“Would I what?”
“Kill them for me?” Logan smiled as he heard her voice gain some of the strength he’d heard earlier.
“For you always, how do you want em? Sliced? Gutted? Blinded? That’s my favourite at the moment.” Giggling she lifted her head to look into his eyes seeing them shining with concern for her, with love for her.
“That’d be no good Logan they’d remember the reason why they were blinded and that’s a view I want them to forget.” He nodded as the sense of it wormed through to him.
“Yeah but the last thing they’d see would be my claw going through their socket.” The cruelty of the words entered Marie and her smile faltered.
“I don’t think I want that Logan, besides Cyclops needs his eyes for his ability.”
“Yeah but freezer burn doesn’t.” At the mention of Bobby she felt Logan tense up, he was jealous! It made her smile and snuggle him closer to her.
“Well there’s one thing you can do that he never could.”
“Oh yeah what’s that?” She brought his face to hers and smiled at his jealousy.
“This,” bringing her lips to his kissing him deeply, his hands pulling the sheet away from her, holding her tightly to him. Only breaking the kiss when her stomach rumbled loudly. “Logan I’m hungry.” Smiling he moved his lips to her neck and gently bit it, making her knees go weak again.
“Me too.”

She knew exactly what he was getting at but she was really hungry now and the food on the tray was a little old. Pulling away a little she shifted herself and felt the rough slide of her thighs.
“I need a shower and then some food, I suppose we’ll have to go downstairs soon. Face them all eventually and I’d rather do it now rather than later.” Looking at the flooded bathroom Marie looked at the very naked Logan and smiled. “Come on we can use mine. I’m sure Jube’s and Kitty won’t mind.” He grinned evilly as she picked up her sodden one piece.
“You sure you want to go to your room? I mean it’s not as if there’s any soundproofing in there and I’m sure you don’t want them watching us while we get friendly.” Her face almost paled at the thought and she looked around the floor of the room, noticing Logan’s clothes were laying in the water on the floor.
“Logan do you have any more clothes?” A little confused about why she was asking he answered her.
“Yeah a spare change in the duffel.” Marie looked over at the bag it was canvas and had soaked up water like a sponge, smiling she picked up the last large towel from the rack and wrapped it around her. Dropping the sheet she stepped back into the bedroom before she told him.
“Logan your duffel is wet through as your clothes will be and I’ve got the last large towel. I need it because you might be able to touch me but everyone else can’t. So there’s only the small towels left, seeing as the other one you used went on the floor.” Marie was backing toward the door, when she reached it her hand was already turning the handle. “It should be big enough Logan, it’s not that you have much to cover anyway.” Laughing she slipped out of the door and away down the corridor toward her own room.

Logan just stood there for a second mulling over his choices, snatching up the sopping duffel he threw it over his shoulder and ran after Marie stark naked. Hell Cyc and Bobby had seen him naked today and it wasn’t as if he hadn’t been naked before. Seeing her turn and see him chasing her down without anything to cover himself with made her eyes sparkle. He was following her wherever she took him and he didn’t realise she’d taken him a different way.
That is until they went through the small rec room on the second floor, several heads snapped round when the voice of Jubilee rang out across the small room. “Oh my GOD!” He just shot her a look as he passed by her and saw the leer plastered across her face. “Go Chica! Damn he puts Playgirl in the SHADE!!” Every eye was on his naked rear as he ran down the empty corridor to Marie’s room, just managing to get inside before she shut the door on him. Red and laughing she backed away from the door, one hand holding up her towel the other raised to fend him off.
“Now don’t get mad Logan it’s the quickest way to get back to my room. I didn’t know anyone would be in there, it’s not as if I go running through the school with only a towel on every day now is it?” Dropping his duffel he spread his arms wide as she tried to move around him to get to her clothes.
“No but you knew someone would be in there didn’t you?” Her eyes flashed amusement and mischief at him, oh yeah she’d known. “Wanted to show your little friends where you’d been huh?” He made a false grab for her and she squeaked as she dodged out of his grip into the real one. “Gotcha! Now want to tell me why you brought me through that little den of vixens?” His lips were so close to hers now she thought she’d stop breathing if they didn’t kiss her soon. Slowing her breathing right down she found his eyes and saw the delight shining in them.
“Yeah I’ll tell you. Because it’s the first and last time they’ll ever see you naked and happy.” Her hand brushed against his erection making him flinch he hadn’t even realised he’d grown hard as he’d chased her down. “They’ll never get to touch you Logan but it’ll give them something to think about when they get lonely.” Seeing the heat in her gaze as she said it, the thought of all those other young women lusting after him and knowing that he was hers alone. After all the times they’d flaunted their boyfriends under her nose, she’d gotten one over on them all, hers had chased her buck naked and as hard as iron across the school.

Plus he was a man in every sense of the word, not a boy with sweating hands and a lump in his throat. Logan could sense her pride at herself, seeing the wounds heal in her psyche. Knowing she’d flaunted him under most of the young women’s noses, it didn’t hurt his ego any but he knew it made her feel good. For that alone he’d volunteer to walk up and down naked all day, although the school would probably grind to a halt if he did.
“You did it on purpose didn’t you?” Marie just nodded a small smile on her lips.
“Your not mad at me?”
“No.” Kissing her and pressing her against him so she could feel him twitch against her belly. “Ready for that shower now?” Looking at the bathroom she nodded.
“Lets keep the plug out this time though.” Picking her up and wrapping her legs around his waist he walked them both into the larger bathroom, shutting the door behind him and locking it.

Hearing Jubilee’s footsteps come into the room, “Hey Chica, just come to pick up stuff I need for later. Won’t disturb you. Although you caused enough of that Wolvie with your hot bod in the Rec room. I swear Kitty was going to have a heart attack when she saw you! See ya later guys, have fun and Rogue they’re in the top drawer if you need em!” Hearing her leave the room he heard the lock engage on the bedroom door, it was double locked so no one could get out or in without a key. Looking to Marie, seeing her blush covering her skin, her eyes on the little cabinet on the wall.
“What’s in the top drawer?” She didn’t answer but went over and pulled it open, her hand dipping into it she brought out a small foil packet and held it in between her fingers. Her eyes met his frankly and she smiled as she spoke.
“A little late really, a bit like the closing the door after the horse.” Taking the small foil packet from her he dropped it back into the drawer and closed it.
“Don’t think we’ll need em, seeing as you’re not going to be with anyone else and I can smell you when your ready to conceive. So it’s not an issue is it?” Searching her memories she found Logan in her head and looked through all the women he’d been with over the years. She nodded to herself and looked serious for a moment thinking about it before she spoke. Cuddling into him before sharing what was on her mind.
“True but you have known plenty of women Logan in your time and I just think Jubilee was trying to keep me healthy. I know I haven’t got anything because you’re the first person to ever touch me.” Her cheeks blazed with the memory of his body over hers. “But you have and we know things can’t hurt you but you could carry them.” The sense of it struck him and he felt the stab of it go through his heart. He could, he could have given her something without him knowing about it. Holding onto her even tighter, he squeezed her to him.
“I’m sorry Marie I didn’t even think, I was just so happy to have you.”
“I know Logan I know.”

Patting her rear he let her go into the shower alone.
“Come on get washed and we’ll go down to the medical bay together. Time to get checked out, both of us.” Leaving her to get washed he looked around the room for something to wear, eventually finding an old pair of joggers that seemed to fit.
When she came out Marie just smiled as she saw him in stood in the items she’d stolen from his room six months ago, she’d been using them to sleep in. Never thinking that she’d ever get the chance to be as close to him as she had been while wearing them.

Travelling down to the medical bay was quiet and they seemed to avoid everyone for once, as if the presence of both of them was enough to keep the halls empty. Logan could sense her trepidation at being down there but they both had to know if Logan was carrying anything. Even if he could fight things off Marie couldn’t, as if feeling the thought pass through her mind he kissed the top of her head as they walked out of the elevator. Marie just walked straight to the medical bay but Logan’s nose was full of a strange feral scent making him reach for her. She’d already gone out of his reach and was through the door when he caught up with her. Inside was a huge man covered in blue-black fur, reminding Logan of a bear he’d disturbed once and on instinct alone his claws fired.

Marie noticed and saw the look of anger on his face, quickly she touched his arms and felt the claws slide back in as she spoke to him. “This is Doctor McCoy, he came to be our medic a couple of weeks after Jean died, just after you left. He’s okay Logan, he’s not going to hurt me, more like I’d hurt him. He’s the one that patched up Cyclops.” She saw his eyes calm a little and throw the doc a look, she knew exactly what it meant but she decided to introduce Doctor McCoy anyway. “Doc, this is Wolverine, or Logan which ever he’s answering to depends on how he’s feeling and at the moment I’d go for Wolverine.” The huge man just smiled and shifted his weight forward on the chair he was sitting on, extending a large furred hand.
“Pleased to meet your acquaintance at last, Charles has told me much about you I hope everything is alright, he did tell me about your mutation so I understood that you’d be the last person to come and see me.” Marie watched as Logan extended his hand to meet the doctors. Taking it firmly in his grip Logan shook the pre-offered hand.
“Logan.”

A huge grin spread across Marie’s face as she saw him calm down, most people who met Doc McCoy were taken aback by his voice and manners but Logan had risen to the challenge and hadn’t batted an eyelid.
“So what can I do for you?” Logan looked at Marie who was beginning to turn a shade of red and just came out with it.
“I need you to check that I’m not carrying any infections, especially the nastier kind.” He emphasised the last part of the sentence and watched as the realisation crossed McCoy’s face, quickly flicking to Marie’s reddening one.
“Of course, but you do know about Rogue’s mutation? How it can affect you?” McCoy busied himself pulling out equipment and setting up things on a tray. Listening with half an ear to the answer that came from Logan.
“Yeah it doesn’t work on me anymore, my bodies got used to it.” The clatter that filled the room made Logan’s ears ring as McCoy turned round to give him his full attention.
“What did you say?!”
“My body’s got used to being near her,” grabbing her bare skin and pulling Marie closer to him. “Which is the reason were down here, we kind of got caught up in the moment and I didn’t think which is about usual for me but I don’t want to hurt the one thing I came back for.” Marie just snuggled into the strong arms wrapped around her and watched as McCoy restacked the metal tray. Turning to them both he saw the delight etched on her face and the possessive grin wrapped all over Logan.
“Shall we get started?” Lifting a needle McCoy looked at them both as the grins faded from their faces but not from their eyes. Releasing Marie Logan moved into a better position for the tests, waiting for the scrape of a needle against his flesh. McCoy bending to the task, his bulk almost blocking out the rest of the lab to his gaze. “If what you say is correct the new information should be in your antibodies by now. If that’s the case we might be able to find out the cause of exactly why Rogue’s mutation is permanently switched on. We might be able to control it completely, that is if you want me to try Rogue?” Both of them looked at her at the same time, a mixture of fear and hope covered her face. Understanding that she really did want to be able to touch and feel but it was a hope that was too far for her right now. Everything had changed so quickly over the last few hours and just being able to touch Logan was sending her nerves into a fit. Sensing her distress Logan answered.
“Maybe Doc, maybe I think a little bit of time may be in order for her to make up her mind. Exactly what I had in mind anyway.”
The comment stopped Marie’s internal dialogue immediately and she focussed on Logan.
“What?” He met her gaze and explained the simple truth to her.
“Your coming on the road with me for a while, you need to get away for while Marie. Besides I thought you wanted to see Alaska.”

The information slid over her, he’d come all this way to just pick her up and take her away again. He’d travelled non-stop to see her, find out what was wrong and take her away from the place she was seen as a useful member. Anger began to rise in her and Logan felt it, his steady hazel gaze held her pinned as McCoy finished with his samples. “NO arguments Marie, remember what happened with the officer. You need time away and I’m making sure you get it, with me.” Seeing his eyes heat with the last part of the sentence making her begin to blush all over again. McCoy patted his arm and he took it as the cue to get up, walking over to her he pulled her into his arms and kissed her, wiping all thought of argument out of her mind. “Now go back upstairs and get packed because as soon as these results are in we’re leaving.” Turning to McCoy he got the answer he was looking for.
“It’ll be about four hours.”
“There you go, you’ve got four hours to pack, say bye to whoever you want to and then we’re out of here.” He released her and patted her rear as he pushed her out of the med bay, “Now get going I’m not going to spend any more time here than we need to. I’ve just got to go see Xavier.” With that she was away, her mind filled with the prospect of travelling with Logan, all alone out there, seeing the things he’d seen sharing it with him. When she was out of earshot, he turned back to McCoy, pinning him with a look. “You get working on that blood and do what you can for her. She might not want it right now but she might do one day.” Understanding what Logan wasn’t saying he just nodded as he prepared the blood samples.
“What do you want me to test for?” Logan’s hand rested on the door as he answered.
“Everything doc, everything.”
Nodding he turned back to his work he’d have a busy afternoon if he wanted the results before he left but he started on the AIDS test first. If he’d been as active as Charles had made him believe, that was the one that was the most important to him right now, bending to his work he lost himself in the protocols never hearing Logan leave.

“Come in Logan,” the soft voice never ceased to calm him, even when he was in a rage he knew the soft tone of Xavier could reach him and had done on several occasions. Looking around the office he saw Scott sat in an armchair his face dropped into his chest and a look of peace on his face. Logan walked over and expected him to look at him but he just sat there. “He’s in a deep relaxation, we’ve been doing this for a few months now. His dreams are still unruly and he’s still fighting the grieving process. It helps but it’s not a long term answer. Now what can I do for you?” Clearing his throat as he pulled his gaze away from the recumbent figure in front of him and met the calm grey gaze of the man who’d brought him home.
“I need some help, I want to get Rogue out of here for a while. She’ll need some time to get herself back together and I want her to relax with herself. She can touch me, my body’s got used to her and it’s something she needs to get used to. Touching I mean, she’s been so long without it she could do something stupid if we hang around here. So I figured if she was on the road with me for a while the only person she could touch would be me and if it decides to change again at least I’d survive it.” He watched the information slide across into Xavier and watched him nod as the sense of Logan’s plan drifted down to him.
“Yes, I can see where the sense of this lies Logan but what about her duties? She took on the role of an X-Man willingly are you sure she wants to leave them behind?” He knew the answer already, he just wanted to gauge Logan’s reaction to it. The rage that flew into his eyes was something Xavier had never seen before, it over took him so quickly he wondered for a second if he was safe here alone with him.
“She’s dying by degrees and you ask me whether I think she’s upto leaving it behind!! For Fuck’s Sake Xavier she nearly killed someone! I think that’s a fucking good indication of whether she’s ready to take a break! Has anyone actually bothered to see if she’s cried about Jean?! Has anyone even thought about the pain she’s been carrying since that little fucking snowcone broke up with her just because he couldn’t cop a feel! YES, she needs to get away from here and you’ll be fucking lucky if I ever bring her back!!”
A small half smile was resting on Xavier’s lips as he watched the anger slowly drain away from Logan, seeing him catch it’s ghost in his eyes and smile thinly too. “You son of a …”
“Logan!” Charles admonished him softly, understanding the depth of feeling he had for her, happy to let him take her away from here now he knew. “Yes I agree with you we have been a little lax with our care it’s just that there was so much to do and so many minds to help. Rogue seemed to be able to cope until I noticed her behaviour had begun to slide.” A small piece of guilt slid across his face and lodged in his grey eyes. “There’s a few phone call’s I’ll need to make but you should be able to leave late this afternoon. How is she?” Finally asking the one question Logan thought he’d know the answer to.
“She’s getting there but there’s one thing you can be sure of I’m not letting her out of my sight again. Wherever she is I’ll be there Charles, even if we do come back, I’ll be with her.” Making it clear that he was intent on keeping her that nobody was going to stand in his way on this, no matter what they thought about the difference in ages between them. Xavier nodded and understood exactly what he was getting at, his eyes resting on Scott who was sat in front of him. Logan nodded at Scott. “Any chance of making him strut round like a chicken for me before I leave?” Xavier tried to keep a straight face as he answered.
“No Logan and I won’t get Jubilee to braid your hair for you when you think you’re a six year old girl.” Seeing the humorous threat in his eyes Logan put his hands up and made for the door, turning to Xavier before he left.
“Thanks Charles, she needs you but she needs me more right now. We’ll be back I promise you that, just maybe not this year but we will be back.” Smiling Xavier nodded and let him leave before bringing Scott back round from his deep sleep, making the necessary phone calls when he’d left.

Marie ran back to her room to find Jubilee and Kitty sat on her bed eyes locked on the bathroom door which was still closed. Smiling she pulled Kitty’s hair, “Ow! Hey you’re out here! We thought you were….” Marie blushed as she knew exactly what they thought was happening behind that door. Jubilee looked disappointed as she noticed a dressed Rogue and a total lack of naked Logan.
“I thought you might have shared a little more naked Logan with us, that’s something I’ll be keeping for a Hallmark moment! Not that Kitty could take much more than what she saw in the rec room.” The wicked grin covering her friends face, making Marie realise how much she’d miss them both while she was on the road. Kitty answered her friends comment.
“Well you weren’t the one he vaulted over!” Remembering the close up view she got of the strong thighs and very aroused Logan that passed over her making her blush furiously.

Bending under her bed she pulled out a battered duffel and opened it in front of them both. Jubilee jumped to the wrong conclusion immediately. “Oh god your moving into his room aren’t you?! Don’t you think that’s a bit early Chica? Make him drool for after you for a while, we want to make sure his intentions are honourable to you.” Smiling as she packed her stuff she answered Jubilee.
“I’m not moving in with him, we’re going away for a while. He’s taking me to Alaska.” The quiet that filled the room unnerved her and made her look up. Kitty’s mouth was open and Jubilee had a huge grin spread across her face. “What?” Jubilee ran to her wardrobe and began to pull things out of it, throwing them on the floor and bed, her muffled cries finally stopped when she pulled out a small red box. Dusting it off she thrust it into her hands.
“Open it.” Putting down her clothes Marie took the small red box and began to open it. “Bobby asked me to get you something before everything kicked off with the soldiers. It’s been in there ever since and besides he never asked me if I ever got you anything so I think you might as well have it now you have someone to wear it for.” Inside was a green silk night-dress, the thin material heating quickly as her fingers brushed over the material. It was a woman’s item not a girls, the neckline deep and plunging. Simple in it’s construction it didn’t even carry a label to say who had made it, just perfect in it’s shape and fall. Tears sprang into her eyes and she reached out for Jubilee, the material protecting her friend from her skin as she held her. Kitty smiled as she watched them hug, a question popped out of her mouth as she thought out loud.
“How do you get round your skin?” Jubilee threw her a look to cut stone and Kitty winced and began to regret her brains usual trick of thinking out loud when Marie answered her.
“I don’t have to, I don’t hurt him anymore. His body kind of got used to me. He touched me down in the gym and it kind of stopped after a while, his body finally found a way to block my mutation.” Kitty smiled as she saw the truth finally sink into Rogue. “I can touch him Kitty, I can touch him.” Her smile was infectious and all of them were soon lost to hugs and cuddles through the green silk night-dress.

When they’d calmed down a little Kitty began helping Marie pack, picking up a pair of gloves and slipping them on to her hands. So Marie could carry on touching things, getting used to the sensations under her finger tips. Jubilee quickly did the same. “Oh guys you don’t have to,” noticing the gloves on her friends hands making her eyes glaze again with tears. Kitty faced her and saw the sparkle in her eyes.
“Yes we do, because you’re going to have to get used to not wearing them for a while. If you can touch Logan I don’t think he’ll want you to wear them never mind take any with you.”
“Well except for the leather pair,” Jubilee grinned as she spoke. “Well he does have a thing for leather if no-one’s noticed. I mean that ratty old jacket of his must be as old as him and he never lets it out of his sight. Besides anyone who can fill a uniform like him must be intimate with leather in all it’s forms believe me.” The thought of a Logan wearing nothing but leather made Kitty blush again and cough lightly.
“Well I have to agree with you he does kind of fill a uniform well.” Jubilee grinned widely as she thought about the file Kitty had on her laptop. Grabbing the item she saw Kitty’s face drop to the floor, “NO! Jubes you promised!” Seeing her two friends suddenly arguing over the laptop Marie wondered what else she’d excluded herself from. Bringing the offending item over to her Jubilee plopped down on the messy bed and opened it up.
“You can’t let her go without showing her what you’ve been upto you little perv, when people say it’s always the quiet ones that are the worst their right. Our little mouse here has been hacking into the security camera’s in the changing rooms. Including the lower levels.” The last part of the sentence made her hair stand up on end, Kitty might have seen her naked when she’d dressed in the locker room. Wondering if she’d seen her taking things out of Logan’s small cache and touch them to herself, his gloves especially. Squashing the thought down she calmly watched as the system booted up and Jubilee found the files she was looking for. “Have a look at this!”

On the small screen there were a few faces she recognised, Bobby being one of them. Slowly they all stripped off the leather uniforms they’d been training in and went naked into the showers. Kitty was blushing furiously as she watched the young men lather themselves clean and walk out completely unaware that someone was watching them. “This isn’t the juicy bit, this is just the preview!” Looking at the date on the file it was the week after they’d returned from Alkali Lake, the day that the boys had been put through their first day of training. The first day Logan had trained them before he’d left. Her eyes met Jubilee’s and she just nodded, “Yup honey, it’s the day the shit hit the fan, just watch will ya!” Returning her eyes to the screen she saw several of the naked young men get dressed and leave. Bobby was still drying off when Logan walked in. The screen zoomed in here and she knew that Kitty had been interested in this piece of the room. Logan was barely containing himself as the young man turned round to face him, the look of disgust was written all over his young features. “Logan.” Turning his back on him she could see the strain in Logan’s arms, keeping his blades sheathed.

Moving away quickly Logan went to his locker and began to strip the leather from his body, she could see his chest heaving with the effort of keeping himself under control. Bobby finished dressing and threw Logan a look, one that screamed his cockiness and self-assuredness. A half smile covering his young features as if he’d won a battle, bile rose in her throat as she realised what it had been over, her. Bobby was showing Logan in his own stupid boyish way that he had her and she didn’t want him. When nothing was further from the truth, she continued watching the screen to see Logan unsheathe his claws and shred the locker Bobby’s things were in.

Satisfied for the moment he continued to undress, peeling the leather away from his body. Until he was standing completely naked in the centre of the room, Kitty’s head had now joined them in watching the file. “See she can’t resist the draw of Wolvie!” Looking at Kitty’s eyes she saw the barely disguised lust inside them as she followed the form of Logan as he crossed the screen into the shower. They all watched in silence as each one of them wished they could have held the soap against the skin they could see being cleaned. Only Marie knowing exactly what it felt like under her hands, looking at Kitty as she saw the blush deepen into desire as Logan’s hand moved down his body. Jubilee nudged her to bring her back to the screen, “You don’t want to miss this bit Chica, believe me.” Bringing her eyes back to the screen she could see him pleasuring himself in the stream of warm water, making her groin flood with heat and her cheeks flush as she remembered the feel of him against her. Kitty and Jubilee’s breathing was almost stilled when the Logan on screen growled out Marie’s name, loud enough for the security camera’s to catch.

Jubilee just dug her in the ribs as they watched him dry off and get dressed, getting her attention again. “Kitty found this last month on one of her trawls through the security tapes. A little voyeur, if I’d known earlier we could’ve had so much more fun!” Kitty was blushing madly.
“I didn’t mean to pry Rogue, it’s just hearing you talk about him and everything, I just found the entry and decided to download it. Jubes caught me watching it one night.” Her eyes dropped away from hers, “I didn’t want to upset you with it, I knew how much he meant to you and I didn’t…” She left it open and they both knew what she meant. If she’d seen this earlier in the week she’d probably have hit her and smashed the laptop. Tears dropped from her eyes as she realised how much of a cold bitch she’d been to them both.
“I’m sorry Kitty, I’ve been such a bitch to you haven’t I?” Looking up at Jubilee as well, she saw her friends smile at her the warmth filling her heart. “To both of you. You’ve put up with me for so long and now I’m going off to god knows where for god knows how long and I’m feeling a little lost. Is it okay if I send you stuff as we go? Postcards and stuff, I’m sure we’ll have to go past some sort of civilisation eventually so I can post it to you.” Kitty launched herself at her, hugging her tight to her chest and laughing.
“Yeah I ‘d love it! One thing though,” Marie put her head up and looked into her friends laughing face.
“What?”
“Tell me what he feels like!” Jubilee howled in laughter as she pulled the other two with her onto the bed, the laptop closing on the sight of Logan leaving the changing room and winking directly at the camera in the corner of the room.

It took her nearly three hours to pack with the distractions of Kitty and Jubilee asking her questions about everything. How had they managed, what had happened to bring him home, where he’d been and how had he known to come home. The conversation about her first time had been the best though, even Jubilee had held her tongue as Marie tried to describe the feelings that were running through her when Logan’s skin had touched hers. The whole conversation about the length size and feel of one certain area of his anatomy had been almost embarrassing. But, if she could make love to him, she should be able to share the experience with them even if it was only through words. They didn’t hear Logan walk into the room until Kitty just made a strangled sound and bolted for the bathroom. “What’s gotten into her?” his voice calm and deep sending a shudder down their spines. Both of them turned round at the same time to see him stood there with his newly dried duffel dressed in his usual clothes covered by his leather jacket. Jubilee spoke first, “She’s still getting over the view she had of you earlier.” Logan cocked his head to one side still not understanding. “The small chair you vaulted over earlier in your rush to get this room? She was sat in it.”