Author's Chapter Notes:
Marie gets a little of what she's been after for so long and the truth of her friends comes out as well.
Marie dreamed that she was in Logan’s room and he’d touched her, stroked her face with his bare hand and that she hadn’t hurt him. Her skin hadn’t pulled him into her and he’d kissed her, hands able to roam over her body. Feeling him press against her and able to feel his skin under her bare fingers, the sensation filling her, overflowing into her waking mind and bringing her up out of sleep. Feeling a heavy blanket over her she struggled to open her eyes and found herself in a different room, one she recognised.
She was in Logan’s room, the door to the bathroom was open and she could hear him in there. Thanks to the senses she’d taken from him she could hear everything and sense everything too, the soap he was using, the smell of the water, his own scent making part of her mind sit up and take notice. Listening to the waterfall in the shower, she could hear his breathing, a little shaky and deep. Then the memory opened up in her mind, she knew what he was doing, trying to pull her mind away from the image it showed her. Logan naked under the cool water, hand on himself wishing it had been hers as he brought himself to his peak in the now cold water. Letting it settle the animal inside him, the one that wanted her so badly it could taste it every time he saw her.

Trying to look anywhere but at the bathroom as she heard him grunt his release, catching her name as he reached it. Not Rogue’s name, Marie. Seeing the food on the table, her stomach growling in approval and she dove into the trays contents. Hearing the water shut off as she opened the bag of chips and began to munch on them loudly. Wrinkling her nose at the odd smells that were coming off them and the acid taste they left in her mouth now. Stuffing them in her eyes didn’t notice him walk out of the bathroom wrapped in just a towel, her nose did though and dragged her attention his way. Hand stopping half way to her mouth she took him in as if looking at him for the first time. His gaze was all on her, his body hummed as if he was full of electricity begging to be released.
She could see through his eyes now for a little while and what she saw made her wonder how he managed to keep sane. She could ‘feel’ his intentions before he did them, he was like a force of nature wrapped up in skin. How could she have ignored this before, no wonder women fell over themselves when he walked in. Jean had felt it too and she’d reacted as any woman with half a brain would and she was here alone with him, on his bed and him barely dressed. Hunger of a different kind welled up and she let out a long low growl, her instincts working for her when her brain had shut down conscious thought at the sight in front of her. Snapping herself round she stuffed the chips into her mouth and ate like her life depended on it.

He’d been in the bathroom when he’d heard her move on the bed, he’d been half finished so he just let his mind wander to her on his bed. Knowing he could touch her had made it even better but knowing she could hear him as well brought him over the edge faster. Coming into the warm water he growled her name like he always did, allowing the water to clean him off. Listening as she moved on the bed, hearing the covers shift and a bloom of her blew his way. She was aroused and he rumbled as he scrubbed at his skin, letting the thoughts sit at the back of his mind. Turning off the water he heard her open the bag of chips and begin to eat well that was one thing he didn’t have to worry about. Pulling a towel off the rack he wrapped it around his body and walked out. Her face was rumpled but the look that covered it was much softer, Marie was back. Her eyes met his and he felt his body react to her gaze, he knew she could see him as he saw her she had his senses for a while. Her mouth hung open as she took him in and he felt an almost possessive pride run through him as she growled. Long and low her scent telling him of her other hunger, the one she was trying to squash with food. Breathing slowly he walked across the gap between them, sitting on the edge of the bed picking up some meat from the tray, having to lean right across her to get to it. Allowing her to scent him as he was right under her nose and watching as her pupils widened at her reaction to him.

What was he doing? Why didn’t he get dressed didn’t he know this was torture? She couldn’t touch him and here he was in front of her, semi naked and her hands itching to touch him. Her nose caught his scent and she gripped the chips tight, god he smelled so good! No one should be allowed to smell so damn good, it was all she could do not to drool on him.

Pushing the meat into his mouth, he winked at her and chewed slowly, so she could see every muscle move in his neck and face, knowing she was barely holding it together. She wanted to touch him so badly but she didn’t know she could so he’d show her. Grabbing the bag of chips he threw them to the side, “Eat something that’s better for you, those things are junk why do you think I brought up so much good stuff? Eat some meat its good for you.” His eyes met hers watching as she tried to work out what he meant, did he mean the food or him? He fought to keep the smile off his face.

Oh god he was grabbing the bag, no I need that if I don’t have that I might touch you! “Eat something that’s better for you.” The image of him laid back on the bed with her biting his skin flashed into her mind.
“Those things are junk, why do you think I brought up so much good stuff?” Her mind betrayed her again, sliced fruit placed strategically on his body so she could eat it off his skin.
“Eat some meat its good for you.” Her eyes met his and she gave up her mind was torturing her enough without him adding to it and she struggled to figure out what he’d meant. She could scent his arousal, he wanted her, badly but he hadn’t moved on her, no matter how much she wanted him to.

Whimpering slightly she reached for the cold meat on the tray and found her bare hand touching his. He’d reached for the same piece at the same time. Expecting the pull to start she shot her hand away but he grabbed it and held her. There was no pull, nothing! Her face registered the shock and she just looked at him, she wasn’t hurting him. She could TOUCH him!! His voice made it to her ears, “Looks like third time was the charm, seems like my body’s got used to being near you.” His bare hand crept up her arm and found her face, seeing her lean into the touch, fresh tears falling but these were joyful. Pulling her to him gently kissing her, feeling the softness of her lips against his. Coming away to see her hand reach out to touch his face, nervous at first but gaining confidence as the pull never came. Laughing she wrapped herself around him, feeling his body move under her fingers and thanking the world for letting her have him.

Her face had been so afraid, so scared when he’d grabbed her hand and held it, watching as it sank in, she didn’t hurt him. Knowing she was barely here when he spoke to her so he decided to show her instead, she knew he loved her, needed her. Surely she wouldn’t mind if he kissed her, even if she didn’t want him the same way as he wanted her she couldn’t deny him a kiss could she? Bringing her to him he gently almost reverently kissed her soft lips, it took everything he had not to just ravage the mouth in front of him, he knew he’d have to be gentle. Her last kiss had almost killed Bobby. As he kissed her he felt blood pool in his groin and her scent deepened, she wanted him! She wanted him to touch her, to taste her, to feel her under him. The shock of it raced through him as her hand touched his face, tracing his cheekbone. Laughing she launched into him wrapping her body around his and feeling her heart speed up with her touch over his skin.

Her gaze found his and she was nervous again, she wanted him but how could she, all she had were other people’s memories she knew thinking and doing were two different ball games. “Logan, I don’t know...” he stopped her with a finger to her lips. Bringing her close to him she could feel how aroused he was, it filled her dulling senses.
“Just do what you feel, trust yourself Marie.” Logan pulled her into his chest and just held her. She’d wanted this so much now she had it she didn’t know how to react. So she just held him, letting her hands roam over his back, nuzzling his warmth, listening to his heartbeat strong in her ears. Feeling a sense of peace descend she wasn’t alone anymore she had Logan.

Having her so close to him was a subtle torture, he could touch her, he could show her how much he loved her but he was so tired. He hadn’t slept all the way home and she had been his first priority when he’d arrived. Now she was laid in his arms and he could feel her nuzzling down into his chest, settling down to sleep again. Trying to fight off the warmth she created in him, the fuzzy edges of peaceful sleep beckoning him closer. His voice sleepy and muffled as he spoke through her hair. “Lets get some rest, we can figure out everything else tomorrow. I love you Marie.” He felt her body move against his and felt her breath on his chest.
“Love you too Logan, always have.” Smiling they fell asleep wrapped around each other, the piece she’d needed being found and returned to her. The journey over for him, a past he could do nothing about lost in memory’s he never had. All that mattered was now and the body he could hold in his arms after dreaming of it for nearly three years. The morning would bring a new day and a new beginning for everyone, no one would shed tears for Rogue’s death not even Marie after all she hadn’t cried for her had she?

Catch-Up

Marie woke up with the sound rumbling in her ears, she was warm and her body felt pinned down somehow. Opening her eyes she saw the strong jawline of Logan, he was in bed with her! Snapping her eyes wide open she looked around the room and realised that it was her who was in bed with him! Looking at him she let her eyes roam over him, and yes she was clothed but he definitely wasn’t. She pulled back a little and felt his arm shift slightly from her waist, now she could get a proper view of the man she was laid with, “Good view?” His voice rumbled as he stretched against her, trying but failing to keep the smile out of his voice. Opening his eyes and looking directly into her furiously red face, she didn’t move away from him though she just answered him.
“Yes what I managed to see of you that is.” Looking at her for a moment he pushed away from her and laid back on his bed, lifting the cover so she could see him in his entirety. She snapped her eyes shut but the instincts she still had from him were going at full tilt and the image of him laid naked was burned into her mind. Forcing her eyes open she saw him drop the sheet and laugh as he pulled her close to him. “Thought that’s what you wanted, don’t tell me you don’t want to be here?” She looked into the smiling face she’d been lusting after for nearly three years and almost tripped over her tongue to reply.
“I didn’t say that, it’s just… you know, difficult for me to get my head round that’s all. I mean I can touch you and it’s been a while since anyone has, you know touched me. Like this I mean.” Her eyes were desperately trying to tell him that she did want to be there, she did want to have him touch her just she wasn’t sure which bit she wanted him to touch first. He chose for her, his fingers brushed her lips and she saw the delight in his gaze, “Do you know how long I’ve wanted to do this?” Marie shook her head. “Since we came back from New York.” She blinked in confusion.
“You mean all that with Jean was just…” He nodded sliding his leg over hers, rubbing himself along her, seeing her pupils dilate as he touched her. Moving his lips closer to hers, eyes never leaving hers as he approached her, hearing her heartbeat speed up, scenting her arousal building under the clothes she wore. Waiting for her permission to touch her whispering her name, “Marie,” seeing her understand and move toward him.

It’s always the first touch, the first kiss that means so much, everything is written in that one moment, that’s when you know if it’s meant to be, that’s when you know if it was worth it. Dropping into the sensation that was building inside herself Marie knew it was it was worth it all. All the nights of tears, the nights of frustration of trying to feel something anything, she was here and now. Feeling his lips gentle against hers but knowing he was so hungry for her, his tension evident in his finger ends. She’d learned so much from not being able to touch skin she’d made herself recognise the subtleties of the fingers. Logan was about as tense as he could be without exploding, yet she was pleased that it was her that was causing it. She could feel him against her thigh and her fear upped a notch, catching her change he pulled away from her. Eyes filled with concern for her, he released her from his kiss from the delicious contact he’d given her. “Marie?” She knew he wanted to be careful, wanted to do things slowly but she’d been waiting so long, dreaming this so long that now it was here she was slightly afraid of it all being pulled away from her. Without answering him she got out of bed and went into the bathroom, deciding to bite the bullet she’d do this her way.

Logan watched Marie get up and walk away from him, her steps were a little shaky and he thought he’d blown it. That was until she’d called him from the bathroom, the sound of the shower already running muffling her voice. “Logan could you come help me please?” He was out of the bed in record time, leaping across the distance to land just outside the door. What met his eyes was almost enough to stop his heart.

She was naked in his shower.

The thought took a little longer to process as he watched the water run off the new curves she’d acquired while he was away. Her body suit hadn’t hidden much, it was the expanse of pale skin that now drew his attention. His hand was already holding his stiffening erection down as he saw her turn to face him. The small smile she offered him was more encouragement than he’d needed. Stepping into the shower Marie moved back a little to allow him under the water with her. Wincing at the cold tile her back brushed against bringing herself forward into Logan, hips first. He grabbed them and pulled her closer into him, erection free from his restraining hand it nudged her belly. Making her take a breath as she met Logan’s gaze, he was so alive, so real, her skin touching his, feeling the heat coming from him and the whisper touch of his hair on her smooth skin.

Logan was barely hanging onto his sanity by a thread, over the past six months he’d been thinking of her like this. Feeling the tension inside himself build until he thought he’d burst with it, he’d tried to find solace with others but he’d always left them in the bars he’d found them in. Always ending up in the shower with his hand on himself and her face in his mind. Her hips were in his hands and he could smell her arousal but also her fear, she was scared. Her first kiss had ended up with her hating touch, that she caused pain with her own wishes for pleasure. She moved slightly and his grip tightened on her, the wolverine growling out to warn her, he wasn’t going to let her go, not now, not ever. Noticing her pupils widen further as the sound rumbled through her, smiling wide Logan planted his mouth on her neck and rumbled a deep growl into her throat. Feeling her small hands run up into his hair and grab it tightly, her hips pressing forward on instinct now, feeling her nipples run across his chest as she pressed herself into him. Hearing her whisper his name as she breathed the sensation that was flooding through her. She was so ready for him he never even noticed when their feet closed the drain and the gentle fall of water began to pool in the bath.

Her skin was flooding her with sensation, he was so hard against her, yet his skin felt soft smooth and rough all at once. She moved to get her feet stable under her and she felt the rumbling growl start in his groin and move up his body. A rolling wave of sound prickling every single piece of skin she had in contact with it, sending pleasure rolling through her. Logan smiled at her reaction to it and moved his mouth to her neck, enjoying the sensation of his lips and teeth against her when he growled louder and longer into the sensitive skin there. As it entered her she felt herself lose everything, all her doubts all her fears, her hands snaked up into his wet hair and pulled hard, her hips pushing into his wanting the contact to never end. Becoming lost in the sensation that was coming from him, she whispered his name as she felt herself rising into it. The sensations bunching in her groin, making her feel every single hair of him against her, the iron hard erection she wanted inside her, now. Shifting her feet she knocked the drain closed, mind not registering anything but the sensations Logan was causing in her.

She was so ready, sliding a hand into her delicate folds finding her soaking already, feeling her angle her hips to allow him to slide further into her, triggering another deeper growl from him. Snatching her out of the shower and carrying her back to the bed, skin still wet and flushed with want. Her head rested against his chest as he carried her, scenting her own rich musk as he moved across the room. Reaching the bed he sat down with her still in his arms, seeing her face and trying to speak, but he was too far gone in his need for her. Shifting her knees so she was sat across his lap, breasts level with his mouth. Taking one into his mouth he watched as she arched herself as far back as she could. Her whole body shuddering with the touch of his tongue on her, having to hold her steady as he licked and nipped the sensitive bud. The taste of her everything he’d ever dreamed she would be, soft and sweet with a hint of musk. Watching the sensations fill her, her hands holding him on her, gripping him tightly. One hand sliding down her back over the smooth rise of rear, dipping underneath her and slipping a finger inside her. The shock of it sending her body over, feeling the muscles clench around his finger as she came, her voice high and reedy as she cried out. “Oh Jesus… LOGAN!” Her body still recovering from the emotions she didn’t feel him shift underneath her, both hands on her rear opening her wide. Lifting her a little he slid the first few inches inside her, having to grit his teeth and hold her still as she stretched around him.

It was heaven, the feeling of his mouth on her it couldn’t get any better, the sensations were building and building in her groin. She’d never gotten this far on her own, she felt his hand slide over her rear not thinking about where it was going. Concentrating on the feelings his tongue was creating on her nipple, feeling the pressure inside her build until it was almost painful. Then she felt his finger slide inside her, Logan was inside her! It was enough to break through the pressure, he was in her and her body exploded outward. Feeling herself clamp down on him, holding him tight as he shifted the digit around inside her channel. Trying to stretch her a little as she rode the waves of pleasure, her voice found she shouted out her pleasure. A little shocked at the sound of her voice, its height and difference. Still riding the wave of pleasure she didn’t mind moving her knees a little as it made mini echoes of the sensation run through her. Logan was still buried in her chest so when she felt him enter her she pulled his head away from her nipple and found his eyes tight shut, face concentrating and tight, trying to control himself. Her breathing coming in large gasps as he slowly slid inside her, the feeling of being stretched open both painful and wonderfully pleasurable. Finally resting on his lap she could feel him gripped painfully tight by her insides, nothing was like this, nothing. Not daring to move or even breathe heavily, she watched as Logan slowly opened his eyes.

His gaze met hers, she was blazing, her body was filled with electricity that sparked from her eyes. Slowly he moved her forward on him, her hands still locked in his hair, she was so tight on him, it felt like he was part of her. Feeling himself slide inside her, the friction of the movement sending waves of pure pleasure through him, sending his nerves into overdrive. She felt so good, so tight against him that he didn’t want to move, the pleasure she gave him just by being wrapped around him enough for him to cope with. Senses screaming he felt her shift her hips bringing him deeper and causing him to lose control over himself.
It was everything, the feelings of hatred and insignificance were destroyed by this one thing. The feeling of his skin against hers, the solid fullness in between her thighs and in her body emptied everything else. She needed to feel him move, to make the pleasure continue, to force more of it out of her. Meeting his gaze she saw how much he was trying to hold on, trying not to let go of the animal inside himself. In her head the wolverine was howling, he wanted to take her, to fuck her, to brand her as his and she wanted it. Knowing it would be painful would be hard but it would be him and he wouldn’t hurt her on purpose. Feeling him shift her forward slowly, so he could control his movements, the pressure and pleasure increasing as he did so. Gasping for air as he shifted inside her tight channel she moved in instinct, making him slide deeper. Seeing the wolverine break free in his eyes as she did so, knowing he was free to take her, to claim her as his own, just like she’d always wanted him to.

The gentle patter of water had been ignored by them both, the small overflow had been trying to cope with the water but unfortunately hadn’t been able to. Especially when the old flannel Logan had drifted across it and closed it off to the flow of water. Slowly filling the bath began to leak into the floorboards and down the cracks into the space between the ceilings and floors. Finding its way down along wiring, seeping into plaster, beading along pipe work. Finding any route possible the water flowed from Logan’s bathroom and into the rest of the school.

Gripping her hips tightly he watched her eyes widen as she saw the wolverine surface, growling as he recognised her want for him, to be what he was. Bracing his feet on the floor, he moved her against him, roughly pushing into her, feeling her grate against him forcing him to be rougher. She was his, he’d mark her so they could see, no one would touch her except him, she was his! Making his point he pulled her sharply and heard her cry out with the harshness of his grip and the strength of his thrust inside her. Making him growl again and bite into her side, digging his teeth into her, feeling her hands pull his head up and away from her skin. Seeing the livid red mark he’d left there branding her, feeling satisfied for now. Taking her hair in his hand and pulling her face to his, lips pushed open by his, ransacking her mouth and feeling her thrust back against him as he did so.

Freeing the Wolverine she had inside her, feeling the need to take him, to work him hard. Hearing her own throat rumble as their mouth’s battled each other, her hands curling into claws and raking his skin with each downward pull he made on her hips. They were stuck together, her body clamped around his, he was hers and no one would ever have him again. It was that simple, inside she roared with the thought of it the Wolverine freed in her body she bit the tongue that was giving her the pleasure she’d always wanted.

Her hips were beginning to meet his movements a little harder each time, as if she wanted to consume him, to swallow him whole. Hearing her growl in his mouth as she bit his tongue flooding their mouths with the taste of blood sent him into frenzy. Slamming into her at each stroke, the friction too much for him to cope with, feeling her clench even tighter as she came again. Feeling the rush as he filled her with himself, seeing her pull away from his mouth as she felt it and clench herself. Making him grunt with the pressure and pleasure it filled him with, viciously dragging her nails across his back opening it up for a moment. Still moving on him as he filled her, keeping him hard she wasn’t finished yet and the look in her eyes almost scared him. She still wanted him, she needed more of him and she wouldn’t let go of him until she was ready to.

The water reached the ceiling rose, gently soaking the antique plaster, making the roses and fruit almost bloom with the moisture. The flow had been steady as it had fallen over the edge of the bath, making its way through carpet and wooden joist. Pooling in the plaster above the small library it waited for someone to notice, gently dripping on the polished table underneath the ceiling rose. Having found another route, it pushed it’s way out through the panelling, chasing the caulking down to another level of the mansion into the small rec room. There were only a few older students there, quietly watching the television or reading. It pooled above the blue blaised pool table for a while, as if waiting for someone to come and play. After a few minutes it got bored and found a crack to seep through, sending a steady stream directly onto the table. The sound making the students turn to see the waterfall that had appeared in their midst, one student just opened their mouth and shouted “Mr. Summers! We’re flooding!”

She was lost to the emotions filling her, as if the dreams of her lonely nights had become real and she wanted to try everything all at once. Her thighs were slick but she didn’t care, he was still in her and he was hard, sweat was pouring off her but she had so much more energy than she ever imagined she could have. Her voice husky when she lifted his lips back to hers “Logan, again, now, I want more.” Seeing the grin flash across his face as he met her gaze and saw her hunger for him, for his body for the sensations he was creating in her. Knowing in one small part of her that she’d be fit for nothing tomorrow but didn’t care, that she should be sore by now, but she wasn’t she must still have some of his healing ability still with her. Feeling his hands grip her hips and flip her over onto her back, onto the bed. Her knees still raised up he slid them over his shoulders so she was resting on the top of her shoulders. Moving slowly forward as he pushed into her, feeling him stretch her in a different direction, grazing against her clit as he moved forward, making her flood with pleasure.

Hearing her hunger spoken in such plain language made his heart soar, knowing she wanted him as much as he wanted her. She was still tight around him and she’d grip him to make sure he couldn’t leave her yet. She was so much like him it scared him, she was wild and her eyes flashed it to him as he moved into her. Feeling her stretch as he pushed deep, listening to her moan as he filled her, nudging the entrance of her womb and seeing her intensity deepen. Hands supporting her body as he fucked her, his own keeping her legs on his shoulders as he moved. Eyes watching her breasts move with each downward thrust into her. Feeling her body want to writhe, trying to pull him in even further when he was as deep as he could go.

The sensations had only gotten deeper the deeper he’d pushed into her, feeling him graze against her womb had been the best. She almost screamed with the want it fired in her, needing to move but knowing if she did, she’d dislodge him. Finding his eyes and showing him what he was doing to her, seeing him smile as his tongue licked the side of her knee. She could feel something huge building in her nerves, it had started as a dull throb, spiking with each thrust of Logan’s hips against her. Now it was like a point of heat and light in her stomach, heat radiating out from her groin and casting everything in black and white. She could see it burning the remnants of Erik away, of John, of Bobby until there was only Logan left inside her. Seeing him inside her mind fucking her as hard as he was right now, seeing his eyes lift off her body and meet her minds, his voice growling loud as he came inside her, “MINE!” The sight ignited the heat inside her, causing her to hold her breath as the huge wave hit over-sensitised nerves. Feeling her whole body go rigid as she chased the feeling running with the consuming fire that was burning her through. Hands gripping the bed underneath her so her hands were white with effort. Feeling Logan still himself as the first pulses passed through her, knowing he was close to his own release she shifted her hips so he slid forward just a little. Hearing him hiss as he fell over with her, her voice started low but soon gained in force and height. Unable to hold the sound any longer she screamed as she arched into the whirlwind inside herself. Her throat burning with the power of the scream, her lungs emptying themselves of everything they had, sending the sound out of the room and into the garden below.

Ororo had her botany class outside showing them the differences between several species of plant when the sound reached her. The students looked a little spooked at the sound but Ororo just calmed them and set them to identify the trees in the surrounding area and the relationship they had with the local flora around them. Walking toward the house, she looked for an open window and found one, mentally doing the house map in her head she just smiled and sent a breeze to close the window. Hopefully no one else would disturb them until later that is if they hadn’t heard the same scream as she had. Blushing slightly she made her way back to her class.

He’d felt her pressure building, grazing against her g-spot with each movement he knew she couldn’t hold out much longer, but when she came she made sure he came with her. He’d stopped so he wouldn’t go with her, so he’d be able to carry on after she’d gone over but she’d shifted. The last of his reserves gone he let go, following her down, he heard her breath hitch and hold as she pulsed around him. As it hit her body, he heard her throat open and felt the scream being pulled out of her. Gritting his teeth as she threw her head back and screamed with all she was worth, hands gripping the bed until they were white with effort. Feeling himself crushed inside her as the strong muscle pumped him dry, milking him completely. His ears ringing with the strength of her voice, seeing the window slowly drift down afterward knowing someone else had heard her made him glow with pride. Watching as she collapsed against him almost boneless, all of her needs filled. Moving slowly he put her down on the bed, pushing his feet off the edge feeling that the rug under his feet was a little damp but not paying any mind to it. Sliding out of her body he watched as he pulled away from her, having to go slowly because she still gripped him. Watching her writhe with each little movement knowing he was causing her to have aftershocks of pleasure that were numbing her body with their onslaught.

Finally free he looked at himself, he was bruised and watched as each one faded as he softened. Seeing her laid there so open, so vulnerable he still wanted her, pulling himself up next to her limp body he stroked her skin watching her twitch with the light touch he was using on her. She was completely spent, her body was still on overload and he could see it settling through her. Sleepy her head shifted over the bed making her hair fall over the edge and dangle in a small pool of water, soaking up the moisture like a wick. Rubbing himself on her body seeing the tactile sensation bring her back from sleep, covering her frame completely with his own, layering kisses on her face as her senses returned.

There was a small group now, chasing the water’s course. Led by Cyclops they were using Anne’s gift for tracking water, she was able to control its flow, size and density. Currently they were backing up the flood and managing to get most of it out of the plaster and walls. Bobby was freezing whatever Anne could extract and a few buckets of ice had been passed back and forth to other students to dump. The water wasn’t having fun anymore, seeing as they’d cut off the supply to the teachers wing, where the leak was. Cyclops had the feeling it had something to do with Logan, but what he wasn’t quite sure. Then they’d all heard the scream, it sent Anne pale and Bobby into a very concerned frame of mind especially when he told Cyclops who it sounded like, it sounded like Rogue. Anne was left behind with Jubilee on bucket duty as the two men ran to the upper floor, both of them wondering exactly what was going on and what had happened to Rogue.

There was no heaven this was torture. Every nerve was firing and her body was sending her mixed signals, pleasure centre overloaded she was feeling with her hind brain. Everything was scratchy, lumpy and uncomfortable until Logan laid on her, it was like being wrapped in the worlds best duvet. His skin heated her through, sending new messages through to her nerves, bringing her back up from the sleep she’d been heading for. Feeling him against her, the ridges of muscle as he moved over her boneless form. Kissing her lightly on her face, taking his time as he worked his way down her body. This was one thing she’d never dreamed of of feeling so happy so complete laid under him. She’d follow him anywhere if she could have this, even if it was only once more, she’d do it. Lifting her arms took effort but she managed it, wrapping them around his neck and touching him lightly with her fingers. Watching as his shoulders lifted under her touch, seeing the warmth in his eyes as they met hers, knowing he loved her as much as he possibly could. Understanding that this wasn’t a one shot deal, this was ‘the’ deal. She was his. Smiling as she felt his growling kisses cover her belly and wrap around her skin, his sideburns tickling her as he travelled down her skin. Still wrapped in the bliss of her orgasm she didn’t hear the footsteps along the corridor.

Feeling her come round as he worked his way down her body Logan wasn’t finished with her yet, her body couldn’t take anymore of him he’d hurt her if he hadn’t already. The memory of her body bucking under him went straight to his groin and he could feel blood returning. There were times he loved being a mutant and this was one of them, he could pleasure Marie for hours, keeping her just simmering with pleasure letting her spike as and when he wanted her to. Growling at the thought of it as he worked his way over her belly, his senses too absorbed in Marie to even hear the thump of footsteps approaching. His nose flooded with their scent as he reached the juncture of her thighs, knees resting on the edge of the bed hands either side of her hips he filled himself with it. Hearing a deep deep growl leave his throat, rumbling through the room getting her attention and seeing her head lift up to catch his eyes. Marie smiling as she understood the look in his eyes, his mouth about to form words as the door to the room opened wide. Changing her look from one of bliss to fear in an instant as her mind quickly processed what was happening. Logan finally caught the scents that had been approaching his room and was turning as the door opened fully. Seeing the look of fear cover Marie, shattering all his hard work making her afraid switched The Wolverine into fighting mode. Feeling his claws fire he roared out his displeasure to the intruders.

The corridor carpet was damp outside Logan’s room and they both heard the long deep growl sound out through the door. Looking at each other they both jumped to the wrong conclusion, that Rogue was in danger from Logan, that something had happened. They both knew how volatile she could be and she’d pushed him just too far, an image of her on his claws flashed through both their minds. Cyclops pulled out his master key and put it in lock hoping he was in time.
The sight that met his visor was the one he’d feared until he heard the strangled cry of a naked Rogue. Logan was crouched on his bed half turned toward them, both sets of claws extended and a roar already sounding out in the room. Cyclops and Bobby watched as Rogue tried to get under the sheet but ended up falling off the far edge of the bed. When her naked body was out of sight they finally turned their attention to the huge angry mutant in front of them. He was barely holding it together, stark naked and very aroused it finally dawned on Cyclops what had happened. Grabbing a dazed Bobby who was still looking at Rogue, seeing Logan follow the young mans gaze he saw the rage slip free in Logan. Dragging him out of the doorway he threw him aside and slammed the door, his face just being missed by a set of adamantium claws. Bobby looked at the claws and at the pale face of Cyclops who just whispered “RUN!” The carpet squishing under his feet Bobby took off like a rabbit down the hall, the image of Wolverine flying toward him with claws drawn something that he’d carry with him to the grave. Cyclops had been so wrong and now he had a very angry Wolverine on the other side of a door that didn’t seem so thick or safe. Seeing the blades retract from the door he heard Logan shout at him through the wood. “NEXT TIME I’LL FUCKING KILL YOU! GOT IT?” Cyclops almost answered but he thought better of it and just concentrated on finding Bobby and the girls. They could clean up later, at least the problem had been traced and they could sort it out later when Logan was feeling a little more relaxed. The image of Rogue naked was one he’d not forget easily but how he’d managed to survive was something else. As he walked down the corridor it finally dawned on him how big a thing this was for Rogue and just what he’d done to ruin it. He had to find Xavier and tell him he’d know how to smooth this over, he just hoped Bobby would have the sense to get out of the grounds for a while. Logan would find him and if he found him alone he shuddered to think of how many pieces they’d find Bobby in.

Marie watched as Logan shouted through the door, her knees wet the carpet under her squishing as she moved. Seeing him defend her made it feel a little better but it was the shock of having the door open on her while she was naked. No-one but Jubilee had ever seen her naked, Jubilee only had because she’d needed to pee one night and had just walked in on her while she’d been in the shower. She’d felt embarrassed but she’d just told her there was no difference between that and a skimpy bikini so what did it matter. But Bobby and Cyclops had seen her naked, Bobby she could understand his curiosity but Cyclops? Then the uncomfortable wetness under her got through and she looked at the dark stain that covered most of the floor. Pulling a sheet with her she squished to the bathroom and saw the blocked drain and the overflowing bath. Pulling the drain clear and taking the old flannel away she watched the water drain away, taking her good feelings with it. Tightening her grip on the sheet she felt herself slipping away from everything and losing herself in the fear and shame of being with Logan. Cyclops had found them together, he was supposed to be looking after her, making sure she didn’t do stupid things like this. It was like her father finding her with Cody, him laid out like a dying fish and her father screaming at her to tell him what had happened. She felt alone again in herself, the fading pleasure being replaced by guilt as she watched the water empty.