Author's Chapter Notes:
I was begged to do a sequel. And, there was no way this couldn’t be PWP. So, here it is. I haven’t written p0rn of any type for about 2 years +. AN2: Heh, I didn’t really bother to explain HOW Rogue has control over her skin. She just does.
Logan fought his grin. He had a feeling that a smile right now would not go over well. But the look on Cat or Kitten… or whatever the girl’s name… was priceless. For a moment he wondered if the bra would go through the wall with the girl’s head or not. Then the woman in front of him drew his attention from the wall behind her.

Logan slowly drew his hand down Rogue’s back. She shivered in response.

This was the first time she had been so vulnerable before someone. She had found control only a few short months ago. Things had ended with Bobby only shortly before that. Though, they stayed friends, the break being mutually desired.

Logan brought Rogue’s attention back by bringing his hand around from the small of her back to her hip and his fingers glided up her stomach to her now exposed breasts. He cupped them, gently kneading the soft mounds. He brought his roughened thumb across her nipple, sending delicious sensations shooting through Rogue’s body.

“Oh, Logan…” Her breathy whimper put a smile on Logan’s face.

He then switched hands and breasts. Once again drawing pleasured sounds from Rogue. Deciding he couldn’t wait any longer to taste her, Logan dipped his head, bringing one hardened nipple into his mouth.

He gently suckled and nibbled the pebbled flesh. Rogue’s hands shot to Logan’s hair, not wanting to allow him the ability to move and end the pleasure he was creating. Finally pulling away from one breast he switched to the other.

After several minutes of this, Logan kissed his way up. Gently biting, kissing, and licking at her neck and jaw. His mouth finally reaching its target, her sweet mouth. He traced her lips with his tongue, begging for access. She opened for him, Logan’s tongue darting in to finally kissing her, something he’d fantasized about far too often.

Their tongues dueled and explored each other for long minutes, until air became a pressing need. Pulling back first, Rogue looked deep into Logan’s dark eyes.

When a small smile tugged at the girl’s mouth, he had to ask, “What?”

“I was just thinking how disappointed Jubes is gonna be.”

“Why’s that, dralin’?”

“She has a million different plans to get you to, well, do this.” She knew she should feel a little embarrassed, she was standing in front of Logan with nothing more than a pair of panties on. But having a practical exhibitionist in her head made it a little hard to blush right now. Plus, she’d dreamed of this moment countless times and she wasn’t about to ruin it with reminding him how young and inexperienced she was.

“Huh, you guys planned this shit out?”

“Naw, we got drunk and played truth or dare. But we had other plans. Lots of other plans. We spent the last year making plans!” Rogue couldn’t help but giggle, the image of Jubilee’s outrage when she heard about this was beyond funny.

Logan just shook his head; it was a bizarre conversation. Rogue was standing naked in his arms and laughing about her friend.

Suddenly serious, she asked, “Why now?”

Studying the girl for a moment, he replied truthfully, “I was waiting for you to come to me.”

“But it was just a dare.” She said a little confused.

Realizing that he had just dragged her in the room, half naked and with out a hint of consent. Logan virtually jumped back. He removed his hands like he was just shocked. Stuttering out an apology, he tried to make it right, “I, I just thought that, well you’d want to be here. That you’d, ya know, not have come down here if you didn’t want to. I shouldn’t have done this. I’m sorry.”

Rogue stared at him, her mouth slightly agape. He was apologizing?! Logan had just said that he was sorry?! Then she realized how her words probably sounded, “Oh, no, Logan! I just was curious how you knew I wanted this. And I do. I really, really do!”

Dragging his hand through his hair, Logan took a long breath. For a moment there he was sure he’d just destroyed the only real friendship he’d ever had, and fucked the only shot he would ever get with Marie.

Logan leaned forward and captured her mouth with a searing kiss. Rogue was forced to clutch Logan’s shoulders so that she didn’t collapse when her knees turned to jello.

He suddenly pulled away and swooped down, one arm in the middle of her back and the other behind her knees. Rogue squealed when Logan swept her off her feet and spun in a circle.

Smiling he carried her to the bed, his smile turned into a grin when he gently tossed her on the bed and was granted another squeal. He followed her down on the bed, crawling towards her, looking the predator he was.

Starting at her toes, Logan kissed his way up Marie’s body. He wanted to taste every inch of her. His breath tickled the sensitive skin behind her knee. His teeth sent hot sparks to her center when he nibbled her hip bone.

“Logan, I want,”

“What darlin’? Anything you want.”

“I want… God, please.” Her pleas shot right to Logan’s groin.

With a smirk Logan hooked his fingers on either side of Rogue’s underwear and pulled them down. He inhaled deeply, her scent infusing the air.

Leaning forward he nuzzled her curls. He flicked his tongue out, finding her clit. He teased her clit, bringing her to the edge of ecstasy and leaving her there. He brought a hand up, and entered her dripping core with one finger.

Rogue was awash in pleasure. Logan’s finger was just too good. She writhed under Logan’s ministrations. Each move of tongue or finger lighting her entire body on fire. She felt like she was being burned alive, but she never wanted it to stop. Breathy whimpers and moans egging him on.

Logan brought the rapture to new levels when he added another finger. He decided to end this beautiful torture, with another deep thrust of the fingers and several rapid fire flicks of the tongue.

Rogue arched off the bed, calling out, “LOGANNN!”

Logan watched in masculine satisfaction as his girl came. Her body was arced like a bow, his name was echoing off the walls.

Practically purring, Rogue stretched her hands towards Logan, drawing him up. Her whole world had just exploded, and it was the most amazing thing she’d ever experienced.

“God, that was amazing.” She said softly. A satisfied smile and half lidded eyes making her look even sexier that Logan could ever imagine.

“You’re what’s amazing.”

He kissed her, once again taking her breath away. The taste of herself not nearly as shocking or disgusting as she would have assumed it to be.

“You have way too many clothes on Logan.” Rogue whispered, giving him a look that was complete vixen.

She reached for the waist band of his sweats. She knew the only reason he wore them to bed was for her benefit. He had a habit of knowing when she had a nightmare and would come to the rescue. And he had yet to say no to her spending the night when her own bed seemed to have too many monsters hiding under it.

Logan helped her remove the pants, kicking them free of his feet when they got tangled. Before he knew what was happening, Rogue had his hardened flesh in her hot, little hand. And it felt good… way too good.

As she explored him, pumping and touching and feeling oh so good, Logan choked out, “No, baby, I want to be in you. Ugh, oh, don’t stop.” She definitely felt way too good.

Logan thrust against her hip, the slick sweat created moments ago helping his fast approaching orgasm.

“Faster.” He growled in her ear. Rogue complied, speeding up. Logan thrust in time, grunting as he felt his balls tighten. One more thrust and he came hot and fast on Rogue’s stomach.

Feeling like he was one of the snot-nosed, brats running around the mansion, he said sheepishly, “Sorry ‘bout that.” He found the sweat pants that hadn’t even cooled from his body heat, and quickly cleaned Rogue up.

“I don’t care. I want you.” Bringing Logan to completion had gotten her ready for round two.

With a wolfish grin, Logan said, “Healing factor is coming in handy right about now.”
He reached down and found Rogue’s clit once again. He knew this was her first time, and it was going to hurt. But he was going to do his best to make it hurt as little as possible.

His talented fingers quickly got her going. Once again she was panting and moaning and begging for more. With his other hand, he pulled open the drawer beside the bed and dug out a condom. Ripping it open he put it on.

She was close. Logan took his hand away, and smiled at the desperate sound Rogue made. He positioned himself at her entrance. He entered her quickly, sheathing himself to the hilt in her slick core. Her cry of pleasure and pain was swallowed in his kiss.

Both held perfectly still for long moments. They each instinctively knew this was a moment they’d want to remember for the rest of their lives. Each wanted to memorize the feel of the other.

Finally, they both moved. Logan drew almost completely out, then pushed back in, achingly slow. Each inch sliding easily into her clenching heat.

Rogue threw her head back, exposing the milky flesh to Logan’s mouth. He latched on, trying to touch every inch of her at once, claiming her. There’d be a mark, but that only made him suck harder.

Logan was moving far too slowly, “Faster, oh god, faster, Logan.” She gasped out, pushing her hips up, hoping to drive Logan even deeper within her.

Complying, Logan drew out and slammed back in. Picking up the pace. “Yes!” Rogue cried as Logan’s hips pistoned into her.

She writhed beneath him. Her thrusts meeting each of his. Each thrust bringing them closer to climax.

“Oh god, darlin’. So fucking good.” He growled, nearly there.

They were both so damn close.

Logan’s hips lost rhythm.

His balls tightened.

Then he was flying.

“Fuck!”

Logan’s orgasm triggered Rogue’s. With an unintelligible cry, she came. Stars bursting as her eyes slammed shut.

Logan collapsed, barely having enough wits about him to fall to the side and not directly on top of Rogue.

He pushed back some white locks, clinging to Rogue’s sweaty brow. “You’re beautiful, Marie.”

She smiled drowsily, completely drained after the last mind numbing orgasm. “You’re not so bad yourself.”

Logan chuckled and took off the used condom. He then rearranged Rogue so that she was mostly on his chest and drew the blankets up around their quickly cooling bodies.

With consciousness quickly leaving them both, Logan whispered, “Love you, Marie.”