Author's Chapter Notes:
I played with the generator again. It gave me “Freudian slip // axe” Just a little ficlet, 1500 words. Hope you enjoy^_^
“Don’t grab my ass!!!” Rogue stopped and blinked. Did she just shout that in front of half the mansion’s inhabitants?!

Logan had the oddest look on his face, his hand was still wrapped around the upper part of the ax handle. Hers still on the lower end.

“Ax, I mean ax.” Rogue amended with a blush. All the senior team members were in the yard, as well as the junior team. All were doing grounds keeping. Scott had come up with the bright idea that chopping wood and tilling for gardens were great ways to put variety into exercise for the teams. And they were all staring at the pair after her outburst.

“Kid, you’re swingin’ that thing all wrong. You’re gonna be sore as hell, and only get half the work done to show for it.” Logan tugged at the handle, her embarrassment made her not even try to hold on. Everyone was still staring.

Logan was saying something, explaining how to properly chop wood. Then he swung the ax down in a powerful stroke, neatly chopping a piece of wood in half. “See kid, do it like that and you’ll be fine.”

He glanced at her seeing she hadn‘t heard a word, “Fuck kid, did you hear a damn thing I just said?” He looked around seeing a bunch of snot-nosed kids, and a handful of “adults” were the reason Rogue wasn’t listening. A menacing growl got them all back to work in seconds.

“What the hell was that all about?” He asked in a low voice.

Blushing again, Rogue muttered, “Freudian slip.”

Logan just grunted and set up for another swing. In slow motion, he showed her how to chop the wood again. Without another word he handed the ax back to her and walked away to go bitch out Bobby for the misuse of a hatchet.

Rogue spent the rest of the time working, not talking to anyone. She was so going to get ribbed by Jubilee and the others for this one.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rogue was soaking her tired muscles in a hot bath. One of the few benefits to having deadly skin was the fact she was never encouraged to use the communal showers in the locker room after training or workouts. She got a private room in the mansion, with her own bathroom.

So after long, stressful, days like this one, she could put in some bath salts, and soak in water so hot her skin turned pink.

She didn’t even hear the door creak. It was the cool draft in the steamy room that let her know the door had just been opened. With a squeak she reached for a towel to save her dignity and the life of whoever had just entered.

But Logan was in the way. He was shirtless, blue jeans riding low on his hips. His hair was wet, having just come out of the shower, the towel still over his shoulder.

“L-Logan?” Rogue stuttered.

“Why’d ya yell at me about your ass today?” He was looking her in the eyes. Her outburst earlier had obviously bothered him enough that he didn’t care she was naked right there in front of him. A fact that had Rogue just as freaked as the fact that he had come in while she was undressed.

“I… just let me cover up… it’s dangerous.” She begged.

“Fuck that. You’re in that tub, I’m fine. Now what the hell was that all about?”

“I told you, Freudian slip. That’s all.” He just kept glaring at her. She knew it wasn’t an answer he was going to take. “You do know what that is, right?”

“Kid, I might not be a genius, but I’m not fuckin’ stupid.”

“I, well, psychology just doesn’t seem to be your thing… sorry.” She was sorry, she knew Logan wasn’t stupid. She just couldn’t see him really caring or knowing a lot about psychology.

He nodded once, the only indication he had accepted her apology.

“So you don’t want me to grab your ass?” His eyes were intense, it was an important answer, she knew that much.

He’d been back a full year, after six fruitless months of searching for his past. And she had lusted after him every minute of it. She knew he was after Jean, but that didn’t stop the fact she had fallen in love with him the night he’d nearly given his life for hers. Her Mini-Logan (as she had dubbed the part of him that had entered her brain when Logan had touched her that night on the Statue of Liberty) had encouraged those feelings. The real life version of Logan had not been as encouraging. She hadn’t exactly let on she was head-over-heals for the guy, but Logan was with a different woman every other night, and chasing Jean (and even sometimes Storm) in-between.

“NO!” She said a little too forcefully. She bit her lip, she was in it deep now. Logan had that look, half amused, half predator. He’d hunted more women with that look than she cared to count. Mini-Logan wasn’t always a blessing.

Logan looked at her for a long moment, no longer wrapped up in getting answers. He now took in her naked form. She had sat up, knees to her chest, arms wrapped around them. Yet, his eyes made her fell like she was spread wide open for his viewing.

“Good,” he said. He swooped down and captured her lips in a brief kiss. He didn’t hold on long, not even long enough to fall down. He stumbled back until he hit the wall.

Rogue had fallen back too, gasping in shock. His touch was like every upper known to man or mutant. It rushed through her, making her feel invincible (and she would practically be for the next hour or so). Mini-Logan also got a shot. Every new memory from the last year and a half instantly becoming part of him.

Rogue gasped again as Logan’s thoughts hit her too. Ohh, the naughty things that man imagined… and most of them had recently been of her. With a gulp she met Logan’s eyes.

“Darlin’ you get that skin of yours under control. Until then, the me in your head is gonna show you what I plan on doin’ to ya. And grabbin’ your ass is pretty damn low on the list.” He half growled the words, she could tell he was going to be in pain for an hour or two. He’d actually feel any abuse he’d recently given his body until it healed up from her theft.

She watched him leave the room. If he’d been a little stronger it would have been stalking out of the room. She stood on shaking legs. She’d learned by accidental touches with members of the team, that these highs could end quickly. Only Logan’s life force was so heady.

She crawled into bed as Mini-Logan started playing one fantasy after another. Each one Logan had imagined her in them. They ranged from fairly vanilla to nearly depraved. And each one came with phantom sensations, Mini-Logan taking some control over her brain, making it think someone was really touching her in all the ways Logan had imagined. She spent the night moaning into her pillow as time and again, Mini-Logan brought her to climax with phantom touches and fantasies.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mini-Logan and finally let her fall asleep sometime in the early morning hours. He had assured her, as she drifted off to sleep, that the real him would be ten times better.

Rogue was now sitting quietly in the Professor’s office, waiting on him to finish his phone call. She was drained and had bags under her eyes from the long night. She wasn’t sore, the soreness from wood chopping, that had been erased by Logan’s kiss. At some point in the night, the shot of Logan had worn off, but that hadn’t mattered much to Mini-Logan. If what Mini-Logan had done to her in her mind had been real, she probably wouldn’t have been able to get out of bed… for a few days.

Mini-Logan let a small flash of a fantasy out, her favorite. The professor met her eyes with a startled look. Rogue hurriedly pushed Mini-Logan away. Her lack of sleep let her mental shields slip, and she was pretty sure the Professor had just seen Logan licking whip cream off her breasts.

The Professor quickly ended the call and gave her his full attention, without quite meeting her eyes. “What can I do for you this morning, Rogue?”

“Well, I think it’s time we stepped up my training with my skin. I’m ready to be able to touch.”

The professor gave her a long look and said, “I expect you are. You do know what you’re doing, right?” He asked, being very much the parental figure at that moment.

“Oh, yeah I do.” She said with a knowing smile. Mini-Logan gave a cat-like purr at her words.