Author's Chapter Notes:
I have seizures nad I can only do so much with grammer and spell check so I am sorry if there are errors I do my best.
I don't own the characters the geniuses who created the do.
I knew the moment he returned I could smell him in the air. Like the scent of honeysuckle on a hot Bayou night his smell lingered in every core of my being. Jean says because I absorbed him twice it is only natural I gain some of his abilities but others I have absorbed only stayed for a while Logan refuses to leave.
I slip down the long corridors of the mansion like a cat stalking a mouse, I follow his scent outside where he is leaning up against the garage smoking a stogey. The sight of him send shivers up and down my body. I smile and walk up to him taking his stogie and inhaling a puff of my own like a pro letting the smoke out in even controlled perfect circles.
“Where did you learn that,” he asks gruffly pulling me into him? I shy away but he just pulls me right back. He never was afraid to touch my lethal skit but it is also 20 degree’s outside and I am only in a skin tight night stocking so he holds me close to keep me warm.
“You,” I reply with a wicked grin.
He shakes his head, “Red said you picked up some of my traits didn’t know smoking was one of them,” he replied stroking my grey strands of hair, “Your to young for it,” he says to me and I laugh.
“I think I earned it,” I said shaking his hands away.
“You shouldn’t have had to,” he said angrily and I can tell something has happened while he was gone again.
“What did you find this time,” I ask looking into the dark?
“Nothing,” he replies.
“Tell me or I find out another way,” I say blankly
“What does that mean,” he asks staring down at me?
“This,” I say turning around standing up on tiptoes and kissing his cheek with my bare lips. Its only for a second I’ve learned to control it but in that second I can pull his immediate thoughts and since I asked what he found that was at the forefront of his mind as I kissed him
“What was that,” he asked?
“I can’t believe your that old,” I said as the images sink into my own mind. A bare butt Logan painted blue running around a village with his mother hot on his heels. I blurt out laughing as more and more of the image settles into my mind.
Logan gets that look on his face of anger and confusion and I smile, “Its been a year Logan I’ve learned a few things,” I say with a smile. “By the way you look good in blue,” I say as I walk away and back up to my room. Logan takes three quick strides and catches up with me.
“You can control it,” he asked trying to touch my bare cheek?