Author's Chapter Notes:
Stangely enough, this idea occured to me while I was eating ice cream with the girls at one in the morning. Go figure.
Marie froze guiltily as she heard a noise behind her and carefully glanced around the fridge door. She gave a sigh of relief as Jean walked into view, yawning widely.

“Hi Jean.” She smothered a laugh as Jean blinked before noticing her.

“Hi Rogue. Have you had another nightmare?” Jean frowned in concern, glancing at the clock. It was 1 am.

“Yeah. Couldn’t get back to sleep so Ah thought Ah’d satisfy my craving for chocolate.” She lifted up the tub of chocolate ice cream she’d hidden behind the fridge door. “What about you?”

“Scott’s snoring again,” Jean said with disgust and slumped into one of the stools around the counter. Marie laughed at the expression on her face. “Is there any Banoffie in there?” She asked, hope dawning on her face.

“Um, Ah think there was. Ah’ll check.” Marie dived back into the large freezer compartment and emerged triumphantly, brandishing the ice cream. She got two spoons and sat on the stool opposite Jean. They both opened the tubs with enthusiasm.

“Are the nightmare’s getting worse?” Jean asked around a mouthful.

“Not really. They’re still the same thing which kinda helps, Ah guess, but it’s still pretty crappy.”

“And you still can’t get back to sleep afterwards?”

“Nope. However, there are compensations for it,” she grinned and indicated the chocolate. “You know, you should just shove Scott onto the floor when he starts snoring.”

“It’s very tempting, but if I did that I wouldn’t get any sleep because he’d be grumbling so much. Then he’d act all ‘male with wounded pride’ and that really gets tiring.” Jean crammed in another mouthful, then they both froze as they heard a creak. “It’s Ororo,” Jean said, doing a quick mental scan and relaxing.

“Hey, is this an ice cream party? Can I join?” Ororo headed straight for the fridge.

“How do you two do that?” Marie demanded.

“Do what?” Jean looked blankly at her as Ororo rummaged.

“Climb out of bed looking like you’ve been in a beauty salon for an hour? It’s not fair.” Marie ran a hand through her slightly tousled hair and took refuge in the carton of chocolaty heaven.

“Well, when you’re a goddess, it’s kind of expected of you,” Ororo stated, emerging from the fridge with a carton of Raspberry Ripple.

“It’s called the ‘I’m late for class because Scott decided to get randy fifteen minutes before we had to be there’ look. It becomes a habit after a while. You learn to wake up looking reasonably presentable so all you have to do is smooth your hair down a bit and you’ll do.”

“You leant how to do that so you could have an extra bout of sex with Scott in the mornings?” Marie thought back to her English lessons with Scott and his cheshire-cat smile some mornings. “That figures.”

“More importantly, fifteen minutes?” Ororo raised an eyebrow at Jean. “It’s usually a quickie up against the wall just before we walk out the door with Remy in the mornings. I’ve got to start training him better. He can’t be bested by our Fearless-Leader!”

“I think I detect a note of jealousy there,” Jean smirked at Ororo. “I’ve got Scott very well-trained.”

“Have you trained Logan yet?” Ororo asked Marie, who smiled mischievously.

“Trust me, he doesn’t need training!” She grinned to herself as the other women laughed.

“Oh really?” Jean cocked an eyebrow at her.

“Yes really. A healing factor is a fantastic thing. No quickies for me. Well, not just one at a time, anyway!” Jean and Ororo shrieked with laughter as she stared dreamily into her ice cream.

“Actually, Remy and I almost got caught the other day. We were just about to get going in my classroom and one of the kids walked in,” Ororo giggled. “She looked suspicious as well. I think we were rumbled.”

“You know, you have a bedroom that locks for a reason.” Marie pointed out.

“I know, but have you ever tried the desks? Very, very nice!”

“There’s a desk in my room so Ah get the best of both worlds.” Marie shrugged and scooped more ice cream.

“That’s a point. Have you and Scott ever tried the medical gurneys?” ‘Ro looked at Jean, who grinned, unabashed.

“Of course. Especially the ones with the restraints. Very useful.” They all laughed and continued munching.

“Actually that’s a very good idea. I’ll have to try that sometime. If you’ll give me the code for the lock?” ‘Ro asked Jean who sniggered.

“Sure. What about you, Rogue? Want the code too?”

“Ah don’t think that would be a very good idea. You know what Logan’s like when he gets tied up.” She sighed again. “Besides, Ah wouldn’t want to tie him up. He does amazing things with his hands.”

“By the way, I meant to ask you two, have you been using Victoria’s Secret a lot recently? I was tidying the kitchen and I found loads a bags and wondered who the lucky lady was.” Jean gazed at the other two.

“Erm…that would be me.” Marie looked faintly embarrassed. “Logan tends to get carried away sometimes and uses his claws on my underwear. He keeps having to buy me new stuff, so Ah insisted that it was Victoria’s Secret.” Ororo buried her face in her hands, smothering her laughter while Jean bit her cheeks, trying not to laugh.

“Oh yes, I can see he needs no training!” Ororo giggled. Jean snorted loudly and was unable to contain her mirth. Marie started laughing with them, then abruptly stopped when she glanced at her carton.

“Ah’m out of ice cream.” A sudden silence fell. Ororo, Jean and Marie glanced at each other, then at the fridge. “There’s no more chocolate in there,” she whispered.

“We need a bigger fridge.” Jean stated solemnly.

“We could always get the Professor to buy us a walk in freezer just filled with ice cream. He can afford it,” Ororo suggested, scraping the bottom of her own carton. She and Marie looked at Jean who still had a bit left. Jean saw them and clutched at her tub.

“No! It’s mine! It’s not my fault you ate all of yours! Get your own! Go on! Shoo!” She started to wave the other two away then collapsed onto the counter giggling. The other two followed suit. Logan appeared in the doorway looking ruffled and beheld the three women helpless with the giggles.

“I just came to check if you were all right,” He mumbled, looking slightly alarmed as all three women stared at him, slightly hysterically. Marie pouted at him.

“Ah’m out of ice cream.” She gazed at him, knowing he couldn’t resist it when she looked at him like that. Logan felt his insides melt and knew he was whipped.

“I’ll go and buy you some first thing in the morning, darlin’,” He promised.

“As you’re going, could you get some more Raspberry Ripple?” Ororo smiled sweetly at him.

“Ooh! And some more Banoffie!” Jean eagerly put in. Logan looked mildly revolted at the thought of Banoffie ice cream but sighed and agreed.

“Thank you Logan!” They all chorused. He took a step back. He’d interfered with these three on a night like this before and learnt his lesson then.

“That’s okay. I’ll go back to bed.” He started for the door.

“Logan, wait up!” Marie hopped off the stool and followed him. As she passed, she whispered smugly to the other two, “here comes my sex-marathon. Healing factor. A wonderful thing.” Logan looked even more alarmed as Ororo and Jean burst out laughing as he and Marie left the room. Jean listened as they went up the stairs.

“I heard that,” came Logan’s voice.

“Don’t worry, sugah. They’re impressed by your manliness.”