He sighed tiredly, unbuttoning his shirt. Camels taken care of, goat Marie kept for milk fed, skinny rabbit at his feet. Critter had stumbled upon the field, mad and delirious from hunger. All he had had to do was to pick up a rock and lob it at it. Had saved him from going hunting tonight.

He shrugged off his shirt and jeans. Sun had already set, but the water from the well felt still warm. He scrubbed himself with the small bar of soap until he couldn’t smell the scent of camels on him anymore and rinsed off. Hair was a different matter. He pulled a new bucketful of water up, and dunked his head in the bucket. This way water felt actually cold. Ug had eaten his hat earlier today, and he knew he probably had a sunstroke, when moving too fast caused him to sway dizzily. Nothing that a good nights sleep wouldn’t help to get rid of.

He stretched his back and shook his head to get rid of the droplets of water that tried to stream down on his face. Peered in to the bucket when he noticed that he could see his reflection from the surface of the water. Sun had burnt off some color from his hair. Most of it was still black, but now he had light, almost blonde streaks mixing with the darkness. Was this how he would look if he ever would get old? He harrumphed and took the bucket, walking round the house to the back yard to Marie’s own private kingdom. He sprinkled the water from the bucket over green tufts of carrots and other vegetables. Dry land drank the liquid greedily. He placed the bucket on the porch and hung the carcass of the rabbit to the railing as well. He’d have to remember to move it to the stable at the morning or sun would rot it before noon.

He patted quietly in to the kitchen. Fridge, their only item of luxury whirred in the corner silently. It had taken quite a lot juggling and panhandling to get their hands on it. He didn’t even want to think of how big dent it had made to their funds, but they couldn’t have gotten through without it. Well, most likely they would have been just fine, but it was nice to have something cold to balance the unbearable heat during summers. He had stripped off one of the solar panels from the truck and put it up on the roof of their little house. It gave enough power for the fridge, and they probably could have installed proper lights to all their rooms too, but somehow they didn’t feel necessary.

For a moment he just stood there, his hand raised to the handle of the fridge. There was one bottle of beer left. He had been saving it. He wasn’t sure of for what. He opened the door and grabbed the brown bottle. Held it against his burning forehead before putting it back in and taking a pitcher of water instead. It would be as cold as the beer.

He drank greedily, straight from the pitcher. Water felt good, flowing down his parched throat.
“Did we name the wrong animal as Glug?” Marie’s amused voice came from the doorstep of their bedroom.
“Yeah. Probably. You think you could make me a new hat? Ug ate the one I had on today.”
“I swear I dunk the next one in to rat poison!” It didn’t take long to twine a hat from straws, but she was getting tired of replacing them almost daily.
“Oww… You’d hurt our widdle-little babies?” Logan cooed smirking. Actually her idea sounded quite appealing. Walking appetite would get the surprise of its life.

He put the pitcher back in to the fridge and walked to where Marie stood, naked as the day she was born, thin sheen of sweat covering her body. Seeing her like this, her hair still tousled from the sleep, drowsy look on her face, whole body relaxed and warm made him forget his earlier hunger and discomfort. He grabbed her shoulders and backed her in to the bedroom. He could already smell faint traces of her arousal.
“And what have we been up to while I was slaving my ass off with those freaks?” He murmured, burying his face to the crock of her neck and inhaling her scent.
“Dreaming…” Marie whispered, curling her hands around his neck and climbing up his body until she rested on his lap, her feet curled around his waist.
“Dreaming? Must have been a nice dream…” Logan chuckled when he felt the slick wetness sliding against his cock.
“Nice? The best…” Marie whispered, leaning closer to nibble his lower lip and rocking against him.
“It was about you… Me… Without clothes… And ahh…” She had been planting soft kisses on his lips while she spoke. He had grasped her hips and brought her to better position, sinking his cock all the way to her throbbing core.

His knees nearly buckled, and he lowered them both to the bed, careful to keep their lower bodies joined. There were times when they both enjoyed of rough, almost feral sex play, but right now they were content just to lay together, their hips hardly moving, grinding together in lazy pace.

“It’s so beautiful out here in the night,” Marie sighed gazing over the desert.
“Yeah. Close your eyes.” He poured a bucket of water over her. She let out a low moan and rubbed her glistening skin with soapy hands, not forgetting to slide them over her breasts. Move accentuated their fullness and drew his attention to her still erect nipples.
“We won’t be getting much sleep tonight if you keep that up…” He muttered, discarding the bucket and pulling her closer to him, sucking one pert nipple between his lips. Her hands cradled his skull and she gasped, arching to his touch.
“I… I don’t mind… Wasn’t that tired anyway…”