“I shouldn’t have done that. I’m just so fucking sick and tired of being afraid all the time,” Logan whispered. He sat leaning his back against the headboard of their bed, Marie cradled against his chest. She was still trembling slightly, but at least she had stopped screaming.
“You said it yourself earlier. You don’t even know if they’re coming. And there’s nothing we can do about it anyway. We can’t stop them if they’re on their way to us already. But that doesn’t mean that we should give up and leave with them willingly. We both know how to fight. We’ll give them hell.” Marie mumbled, her words partially muffled against his chest. Logan sighed and combed his fingers through her tangled hair.
“We’ll give them hell alright…”

She nearly fell asleep, his warmth surrounding her and his heartbeat echoing against her ear. She nuzzled even tighter against him, and frowned when buttons of his shirt dug to her cheek.
“Take this off…” She mumbled, yanking the shirt open. Buttons went flying to every direction, but right now it didn’t matter. And it wasn’t like Logan cared. It wasn’t him who got to sew them back in the morning. She cuddled against his bare chest with satisfied sigh. She was still slightly angry, but it looked like Logan had realized his mistake. His hands returned stroking her hair and shoulders. Small circles, over and over again.

She was already falling asleep when she felt something hard poking against her side, just above her hip. She turned to better position and felt Logan’s hips jerk under her.
“Sorry… Could you move a bit, I have to…” Logan murmured. She shifted to the side and Logan unbuttoned his jeans, squirming them off. Her hand wrapped around his erection almost automatically, squeezing it gently. Logan’s eyes closed and his head fell back.
“I thought you were still mad at me…” He grunted when she let her fingers slide over his shaft and balls.
“I am.”
“Okay… Should I be worried?” He asked with shaky whisper when her fingers wrapped around his cock once more.
“No. You should be thinking proper ways to apologize,” she whispered, leaning closer and giving a quick kiss to the tip of his cock. Logan uttered string of curses softly under his breath.
“How the fuck am I supposed to think when you do something like that?”
“I don’t know. But I’m sure you’ll figure out something…” Marie smirked, sucking the tip between her lips.

Her hands were everywhere, scraping over coarse hair covering the base of his cock, squeezing and rolling gently his balls while she licked and sucked. He tried to stay still, but it was impossible not to buck and thrust in to hot, slick cavern of her mouth. He would have wanted to lace his fingers through shiny, brown mass of her long hairs, but when he tried she grabbed his wrists and held them down.

“Honey, you have to… You have to stop…” She either didn’t hear, or decided not to listen. He could feel the pressure building up.
“Marie… You have to stop… Please…” If she didn’t stop soon, he’d come in her mouth and that wasn’t the way he wanted this to end. He struggled his hands free from her hold and pulled her off from him, hauling her higher on his body until he could reach her lips with his own.
“It’s my turn…” He whispered between hasty licks and nips and rolled them over. Move brought him between her thighs, forcing her to open. Scent of their arousals made his head spin. He started to crawl lower, but she stopped him.
“No. I want you now.”

He grasped her thighs and spread them even more apart, leaning back on his haunches. She was already glistening wet.
“Logan, please…”
“Tut-tut… I was supposed to apologize…” He smirked when she tried to tug him closer. He trailed her outer lips lightly with one finger.
“Logan!”
“Hush, or you’re not getting any…” For a moment he just enjoyed the view, then decided to grant her some mercy, and pushed slowly two fingers in to her quivering core. Small gasp she let out from the intrusion made the spring coil inside of him tighter. He pumped his fingers slowly back and forth, finding all the spots from which he could make her moan and scream. He spread her labia and let his thumb flick over her clitoris, once.
“Do you accept my apology?” He asked, nearly salivating from the feel, scent and sight of her.

She was fucking his hand, trying to gain as much friction as possible, and it wasn’t enough. She needed him, all of him before she could let loose, before she could break down.
“No… You’re still an asshole, but fuck me anyway…” She groaned, trying to capture his hand between her thighs. Logan tsked and pulled his hand away.
“Ask nicely.”
“You will sleep outside for the coming months if you don’t give me what I want right now!”

It was nice enough for him. He sheathed his cock in to her with one powerful thrust, making them both moan and shudder in unison.
“I really am sorry, Marie,” he whispered, burying his face against the side of her throat and nibbling the salty skin there lightly. She wrapped her hands and feet around him, pulling him as close and deep inside of her as possible.
“I’m sorry, too…” Apologies given and accepted.