Author's Chapter Notes:
Hope you like this little oneshot!! No complete lemon this time ;)
Please R&R!!
Marie walked towards the kitchen surrounded by the silence that the empty mansion provided. Both students and professors had gone out. She and Logan where taking advantage of the situation to enjoy a Friday’s night by themselves.
Although they were sharing a room and she having control over her mutation had make their dating an awesome experience, they couldn’t be all over each other during the day, because of all the children around, so Marie was happy of having this opportunity to watch TV with him completely relaxed.
She arrived at the kitchen and grabbed a couple of beers and a coke, and made her way back to the Rec Room, were Logan was channel surfing.
“Here you have, Sugah” she said, giving him a beer and placing the other and her coke in the little table.
“Thanks darling” he said, and pulled of her arm to gether close to him. She snuggled close to him, and Logan placed an arm around her shoulders and pressed his cheek on the top of her head. Marie sighed with pleasure. She felt so safe and warm in his arms…
“Sugah, you’ve been hitting that poor remote for 5 minutes already, it’s not possible there’s nothing to see!” Marie said, looking at him, and then at the TV.
Logan chuckled. “The only thing I passed by was a movie called “9 ½ Weeks”, you know it?” he said.
Marie snuggled more into Logan’s embrace “Nope, never heard of it! Leave it, if it’s boring, we go to do something more interesting upstairs”
Logan growled and Marie giggled. In her position she could feel the reverberating of his chest. Logan went back to TNT and they started watching the movie.


Marie only could think of pretending to be asleep so she didn’t have to look Logan in the face while he carried her back to their room. Seeing that movie with him had been the most embarrassing thing she had ever done! And she could tell that Logan had liked it… Well, she had liked it too, but she couldn’t think about the things John did to Elizabeth without blushing! She was trying to not think of the scene with the window when she remembered something else. It was their 5th anniversary next week, and she hadn’t thought of anything yet!
Marie slapped herself mentally. “You can’t think of a sexy striptease situation and of your anniversary at the same time!” she told herself. “Or perhaps I can…”
Slowly, as Logan deposited her in their bed, she started planning next week’s celebration.


The day of her anniversary, Marie woke up with Logan kissing her and giving her an emerald green package. Marie opened it, and found inside an ivory silk and lace nightgown. She beamed at him and gave him a long, passionate kiss.
“Thanks Sugah, I love it!” she kissed him again “I’ll give you my present tonight” she winked at him “you think you can last?”.
Logan attacked her mouth and pinned her on the bed, keeping her hands above her head. “I don’t know darling” he said, his voice deep with desire “perhaps if you let me have a taste now…” He started lifting her nightgown with his teeth, while he caressed her sides with one hand, the other one keeping Marie’s hands secured.
Marie moaned at Logan’s ministrations. “Logan… please… “ she said moving her hands. Logan let go of her hands, and Marie took advantage of his movement and turned him over, straddling his stomach.
Marie leaned over and started kissing and biting Logan’s chest, while she rubbed her ass over his hardened member. Logan growled, and Marie went towards his mouth, kissing him passionately, pushing her tongue in his mouth and fighting for control of the kiss with him, while scratching his chest and shoulder blades with her nails.
Logan was about to place his hands on her hips when she jumped of the bed in a swift moment. “Ah told ya, you’ll have my present tonight” she said, grinning.
She put some clothes on and leaned over him. “I have to get something before, so I’ll be off now. Love you” she said, kissing him softly on the lips, and then running towards the door.
Logan sighed. It was going to be a hell of a long day.


Marie left a note were she knew Logan would find it saying that she expected him in their room at 10pm that night, with his eyes covered, preferably with the blindfold she left by the note.
At the agreed time, Logan stood at the bedroom door, with the blindfold covering his eyes. He could still hear and smell her behind the door, but not seeing what she had for him was leading a lot of his blood south. He knocked on the door, and raised the champagne bottle he had bought.
He heard her footsteps, the noise of the door and her gasp, probably because he had bought champagne. Or perhaps because she never thought he was going to cover his eyes.
She took his hand and lead him inside, taking the bottle off his hand. Slowly, he was pushed in the couch beside the window. He opened his mouth to say something but he felt her finger on his chin, closing his mouth. At the same time, a song started to sound from their stereo. He knew that song, but he wasnt sure from where.
“Take off the blindfold sugah” her voice purred from a certain distance. Logan obeyed, ripping the blindfold with a claw, and looked at Marie. And almost fell off the couch. She was wearing a black skirt, with a black jacket, and the nightgown he had given her that day under it, and she had her hair tied up in a messy bun, with her two white stripes hanging over her eyes, and a black silk hat.
And it was in that moment that Logan recognized the song. It was the song from the movie they had seen the other day.

Baby take off your coat real slow
Take off your shoes
I'll take off your shoes girl
Take off your dress yes, yes, yes

She started to move with the music, swaying her hips from side to side, slowly taking of her jacket. She turned her back on him, and kept on swaying her hips, raising her hands to her waist, her chest and her head, while taking off her stilettos.

You can leave your hat on
you can leave your hat on
you can leave your hat on

She tipped the top of the hat upwards, and winked at him, while moving her body to the rhythm of the song, and dragging a chair to the middle of the room, in front of Logan.

Go over there turn on the lights, all the lights
Come over here, stand on that chair
Baby thats right
Raise your arms up in the air
And now shake em

She sat on the chair, and opened her legs, showing Logan she was not wearing any underwear. Logan took a quick breath. “you are killing me here darling” he said, swallowing hard. “I know” she smirked, slowly caressing her tights with her hands, and raising them above her head, looking Logan in the eyes all the time.
Slowly again, she stood up, and took off her skirt, throwing it in Logan’s direction. She turned around again, her back to Logan, and unknotted her bun. Slowly, following the lyrics of the song, she let fall the spaghetti stripes of her nightgown, making the soft silky material poodle at her feet.
Logan stood up and hold her from behind, rubbing his hard on against the small in her back. Marie turned around and with a hard tug she opened Logan’s jeans and left thm fall to the floor. “Mmhh commando…” she smirked at him, taking him with one hand while tugging at his shirt. Logan got the message and quickly divested himself off the bothersome cloth. He picked her up bridal style, and deposited her gently on the bed, to have her pined down second later.
Marie placed a hand on his nape, and took his lips in a long, sweet kiss. She raised her other hand to her head, but Logan stopped her.
“You can leave your hat on” he smirked, as the last chords of the song went down and he took her lips in a searing kiss.


The End