Author's Chapter Notes:
Summary: He was scared this time, scared of what she thought of him.
Title: Control 8/?
Author: sharonmjl47
Rating: NC-17
Category: Movieverse.
Disclaimer: I own nothing, and no one. Sad, isn’t it!
Feedback: Please, bad or good. If no one tells me it’s bad, I won’t know!

**********************

“Show me.” He turned, to see her pink face was completely serious. “Show me what you’d be like. I want it. I want to know.”

It took him five seconds to make his decision, looking at her face, inhaling her scent, but never weighing the consequences. He closed the space between them and secured his hands roughly in her hair, tipping her head back so his lips could meet hers. The scent of her fear mixed in with the wet heat of her arousal and made his pulse run wildly through him as he devoured her lips.

Shaking hands pushed the shirt from his shoulders, and he let go of her long enough for it to fall to the floor, as his lips brushed hers in a none-too-gentle caress. His tongue slipped from his lips to taste hers, tangling with the wet flesh inside her mouth and sending all blood south of his body. She pressed herself against him as their kiss deepened. His spare hand snaked down to the tie on her robe. Yanking it free, he pulled the robe from her humid body roughly.

Every rough movement or firm grip on her flesh made her scent spike with fear before ebbing blissfully back into desire, lust, and heated arousal. It drove his mind into temporary insanity and forced his body to react to it, ignoring the warnings his brain desperately tried to make him listen to.

He grabbed her pert and fleshy bottom and hauled her up off the floor and against him, her legs wrapping around him as he turned and took four easy strides to the bed. They landed across it with a bounce, his lips and teeth never leaving her pulse point behind her left ear, but the bounce causing the point of his teeth to sink in further than he had intended, breaking the skin.

His nostrils filled with a touch of fear once again, but when he licked the tear-drop of blood from her skin and his hand drifted down to slip into her already soaking wet entrance, it once again ebbed away. Her head fell backwards, and her body arced off the bed, into his hand, as he sunk his middle finger into her. Round soft breasts presented themselves to his face, and he wasted no time in tasting one, sucking the nipple and surrounding darker skin into his mouth. Then he bit her nipple sharply.

She squeaked at the pleasure-pain, and her hips bucked into his finger, driving it deeper. As he sucked her breast harshly and slipped a second finger in to join the first, he curled them upwards, pressing against her g-spot. He pumped his fingers into her. Wet sucking sounds echoed through the room, and her back stayed arced.

Her mouth was open, with nothing more than rapid hot breath escaping. He watched as her eyes slid shut, her hips lost their rhythm against his hand, and she scrunched the sheets in her fists. Marie gave a sharp yelp as something exploded in her groin and spread warmth and euphoria throughout the rest of her body.

As she tried to get her breathing under control, she heard the faint whisper of denim being shifted around, and before she could think again, Logan’s naked body was pressed against her. His hot erection nudging at her entrance, his hands all over her, kneading the flesh of her hips, thumbs rubbing heavily against her hip bones, making her squirm under him, wet lips pressed against her throat.

He snarled and thrust into her, unable to hold off from having her any longer. Then she felt him gasp against her neck at the feeling. He placed his hands either side of her head and raised himself up to look into her eyes as he pumped into her. At the end of each thrust, he gave a sharp flip of his hips, making the tip of his cock brush her base, sending shock waves into her.

The feeling of him inside was similar to what she had experienced with Bobby and Santo, but the size of him was completely different, not in length, but he stretched her painfully wide. Her legs clamped around his hips in an attempt to make him slow down so she could get used to the intrusion, but she couldn’t hold on to him as his thrusting got faster and harder.

Her hands flew to his chest, scraping her nails into him as her back arced into each of his thrusts. Her nails stung him, and he instinctively grabbed her wrists and held them against the covers over her head. Fear crept into her scent once more as he switched them into one hand, leaving her defenceless against him if he chose to change the mood of things. He used the other hand to grip her thigh. She tipped her head back and whimpered, giving him the opportunity to lick and suck at her neck.

She tasted like salt, sex, and baked cinnamon. She tasted like him, and it drove him on. “Harder!” He barely heard her voice above his own breathing and her whimpering, but he did as she asked, smashing into her brutally, his fingers digging into her wrists and her thigh. The hand gripping her thigh let go, and he dragged his nails hard down her skin, and she came instantly, letting go of another startlingly loud yelp. Two thrusts later, he stiffened and bit her collarbone with a snarl, emptying himself into her roughly.

_______________________________

She’d been laying long enough for the sweat and other fluids on her skin to dry in the cool air of her room. She was on her back, staring at the ceiling. Logan lay next to her, her head resting on his chest. Both were still naked; both were silent.

After he had come, he’d sworn. “Fuck!” She wasn’t sure if it was said as a compliment or in annoyance or regret. She was scared to ask. Then she’d buried her head in his chest and sobbed. She didn’t know why she was crying. It could have been the pure emotion of the moment. The last months’ events catching up with her. The fact that she knew he really did love her and that she really did love him. That she was desperate not to lose him and would to anything to prevent that.

Or she thought that she could be crying because he had, in her eyes, proved her wrong. They had just had amazing, rough and brutal sex. He *had* hurt her physically, and she had enjoyed it, but he hadn’t taken it to a point where the pain outweighed the pleasure. He had been right; this was completely different. Now she believed the words he had said, she believed that he wouldn’t hurt her.

He had brushed her hair to soothe her, but words had failed him. She had stopped all sound and movement a little while ago when she had fallen asleep, clutching him tightly. He eased away from her and sat up.

She moved and winced at the slight pain in between her legs and through her hips. “You ok?” His gruff, emotion-riddled voice startled her slightly.

“Yes.” She sat up next to him.

“Did I hurt you?” He kept his voice quiet.

“Yes.” She was honest with him. He had hurt her, but she had to be honest with him. “But - it was what I wanted.”

“I’m sorry.”

“What for?” She touched his arm, trailing her fingers lightly down to his hand.

He stood up and shoved his jeans on, pulling them up but not buttoning them. She scooted back so her back was against the wall and pulled the sheet over herself. He turned to her, running a hand through his hair. “Does everything cover it? The way I treated you, the way I treated Carol, the fact that I’ve been too much of a dick to admit how I feel about you? Or how about the fact that I’ve just taken complete advantage of you?”

“You didn’t take advantage of me, Logan.”

“Yeah, you think!” She stood up, keeping the sheet around her, and stood by his side. He didn’t look at her so she poked him hard in the arm with her forefinger. “Hey!”

“Would you just let it go already? Logan, for God’s sake, this was a good thing. We needed this. *I* needed this, needed to know how good this could be. You were right. And I… I’m sorry.”

He touched her cheek, running the back of his hand down her skin. “It could be better, not like that, gentler, and it can still be good.”

“I know, Logan. I’ve had sex before!”

He gave a soft chuckle, relaxing slightly. “I wish I knew a way to make this better. Instantly.”

“This is the life of Logan and Marie. So there is, and never has been, such a thing as an easy road.”

“I want it to be easy. You deserve a little bit of ‘easy’.”

She frowned. “And you don’t?”

“It debatable what I deserve, darlin’.”

She huffed, rolled her eyes and slumped on the bed again. “And here we go with the full-of-guilt, woe-is-me shit again!”

“What the fuck is that supposed to mean?” He put his hands on his hips and faced her.

“It means exactly that. You can’t just be… be satisfied, can you? Happy with what you have. If this conversation had gone the way I wanted it to, you wouldn’t even be in this room, let alone half naked and fleshly laid!” She knew that this was not entirely fair. She chose to do this as well as him, instead of addressing the real problem. She knew she shouldn’t really lay all of it at his feet , but her anger made the words leap out of her mouth before checking with her brain first.

“So you didn’t want this, because forgive me for pointing it out, darlin’, but during all that, only one word came out of your mouth, and it sure as hell wasn’t no!”

“That’s not what I mean, Logan. I mean, you just make out you don’t deserve jack shit! That you’re the big, bad, evil Wolverine, a lifetime of sin, hate, and evil deeds that you have to spend another lifetime trying to atone for, thus spending every waking, fucking minute beating yourself up and being miserable!” By the time she had finished ranting, she was standing in front of him, one hand waving around emphasising her points and the other holding the sheet around her.

“My life hasn’t exactly been perfect or given me reason to hope for anything…”

“For fuck’s sake! You can’t remember the best part of it. Why do you automatically assume that it was bad? You’re a good person, Logan. Why think that you would have been anything else back then? Life sucks sometimes. Why do you have to go through it hating yourself for it? Christ, you’re as bad as Carol!” His eyebrows went up, and she put her hand over her mouth. “Logan… I - I didn’t mean that…”

He picked up his shirt from the floor by her desk and shoved it on. “Forget it.”

He walked to the door, and she grabbed his arm. “Logan, wait, please!”

Pulling his arm free, he turned on her. “You think I need to let go? Maybe you do too. I have no idea what the fuck is going on. One minute we’re arguing, trying to convince each other what’s best or what we need to be doing. Then we’re fucking, and, trust me, I ain’t complaining about that. And then we’re arguing again, and why? Fucking Carol, that’s why! I can’t deal with this, fucking switching between all this shit!”

“What, and you think I can? You think I wanted this? That I wanted to be smacked across the back of the head with a baseball bat, shoved helpless in front of Magneto of all people, drugged, and then invaded by some psycho bitch? You think I wanted that, you think I can deal with that?” She turned away and sat in her chair, her head in her hands. “And that’s just the point. We’re not dealing with anything. We’re just shouting at each other and avoiding the fact that we just don’t know each other anymore.”

He sat down on the bed. “You’re wrong.”

“I am? How so?” She rested her elbows on her knees and her chin on her hands.

“We know each other. We just need to be clear on where the blame lies and accept it.”

“Logan, you can’t blame every…”

“Shut up and listen to me for once, will ya! No, I didn’t start this. Magneto did, but it’s my actions towards Carol in that cell that have caused this. Marie, you have every right to be angry with me, everything right to be upset, annoyed, and scared, but surely you know now, after… you know that it wasn’t you making me feel or behave like that. Don’t you?”

She watched the emotions play on his face. He was scared this time, scared of what she thought of him. She knew he needed to know the answer, needed to know she forgave him his actions. She wasn’t sure that she could and she knew that the proud man in front of her would run rather than wait for her to sort through things.

Slowly she got up and crossed the room. She eased into his lap, keeping the sheet between them. Her fingers lightly traced his mutton-chops, his jaw, and his lips. She smiled brightly, and he smiled back, a genuine smile of love, and she kissed him lightly. “I love you.” His nostrils flared, but all he could smell was Marie, no fear, anxiety or nervousness. He smiled again and kissed her back, this time letting his hands wind gently into her hair and his tongue slip into her mouth.

As she changed her position and straddled his lap, he kissed her again hungrily. His left hand snaked up her leg, under the sheet, to grip her bottom again. She smiled into his lips and moaned when he rubbed her against his growing erection.

Their moment didn’t last long as Marie’s bedroom door burst open, and Jubilee flew into the room at high speed. “Holy mother of Elton John, get a room!”

“We’re in a room, yella, now fuck off!” Marie untangled herself from him and stood up.

“Hey chica!” She grabbed Marie in a tight hug. Marie closed her eyes and hugged back as hard as she could. Both girls held onto each other and swayed slightly as they stood. Logan watched them and frowned. He suddenly thought that maybe he should have just hugged Marie to start with; it looked like that was what she wanted. “Girl, next time you want to go on vacation, pick somewhere a little easier to come back from!”

Marie laughed and broke away from Jubes. “What did you have in mind, Hawaii?”

“Nah, more like LA. More shops and fewer psychos. Well, more shops anyway!” She hugged her again. “Missed you, girl.”

“Missed you too, Jubey.”

Marie looked at the large dressing on Jubilee’s forehead. She touched it lightly. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s ok, and besides, if you recall an occasion previous to your much loved mutation-control, when we got drunk and decided to swap shirts? You’ve done worse!”

Jubilee pulled away from Marie, and she swatted her arm. “I was drunk, and it was an accident!”

“Girl, you put me out for three days, and fireworked the curtains in the main hall!”

Logan chuckled as he got up and did his shirt up. Jubilee pointed at him. “Logan, dude, why don’t you do up your pants first!” She whistled at him. “Don’t need a diagram for what you two have been doing, and, hot diggetty dog, is she a lucky girl!”

“Jubilee!”

“What? Just appreciating the view. It’s not like you haven’t done your fair share of it over the last few years! Just ‘cause you got your hands on it now, and you don’t want to share.” Marie cast a shy glance at Logan who just smirked and raised an eyebrow at her. “And anyway, it’s not like you can miss it, for Christ’s sake. I mean, the man has his pants open!”

“Ok, that’s it. Out, you!”

As Marie pushed a giggling Jubilee from the room and shut the door, Jubes called out, “Catch up with ya later, chica!”

She turned to Logan and shrugged. “Sorry about her. Probably eaten a bucket load of M&M’s.”

“You’ll need to talk to her later. There were a few things she didn’t handle very well.”

She frowned at him. “What do you mean?”

He reached forward and took her wrist, turning it over to reveal a small burn. “That.”

“Oh, that. Yeah, I owe everyone an apology… even though I don’t really, I kinda feel like I want to apologise. Uh Scott! God, this is gonna be so hard!”

“You don’t owe anyone an apology, darlin’.” He sat on the chair to put his socks and shoes on. “Especially Scott.”

“You’re just jealous I got to gut him before you did!” She laughed, and so did he. “Sorry, that shouldn’t be funny.”

“Shouldn’t, but it is.” He rose and picked her up in his arms, hers wound round his neck. “I’m gonna go find Chuck. I got a couple of things I want to ask him. You be ok?” He kissed her quickly and lowered her to the floor.

“Yeah, I’m gonna have *another* shower and get something to eat. Then talk to Hank and after that, probably swallow a truck load of Advil and sleep for a year.”

“Sounds like a plan, baby.” He kissed her again and walked to the door before turning to her again. “We ok, I mean, really ok?”

“We will be, I promise.” He smiled and, with a silent click of the door, was gone to see the Professor.

She sighed once she was alone, and with all the voices in her mind gone, she truly was alone. She opened the window to try and relieve some of the mugginess of her room, then went into the bathroom. She turned the shower on and dumped the sheet in her laundry bin.

Once naked again, she ran the tap at the sink, splashing cold water on her face. She scrabbled around the side of the sink, looking for her towel. She scrubbed her face dry and threw it back onto the side, but she missed and hit her toothbrush glass instead. She tried to save it, but it smashed in the sink and into her hand.

She yanked her hand away expecting it to cut her skin and bleed, but the glass just *bounced* off her skin. She looked at her hand and then into the mirror to make sure she wasn’t seeing things. Her eyes didn’t look quite right, and she leaned closer to the mirror. Her right eye looked blue, but as she concentrated on it, it faded to brown. She shook her head and looked again. Both her eyes were brown. She must be imagining things. She was just lucky with the glass, and her eyes were just a trick of her pale bathroom light.

She let out a little chuckle. “God, I need a shower and some food before I start imagining I’m being followed around by little bunnies in ballet dresses!”

Marie turned away from the mirror and stepped into the shower, letting the steaming hot water wash over her skin.

*************END OF PART EIGHT