Author's Chapter Notes:
More GrumpyDirtyOldMan!Logan and BrattyTease!Rogue. They bring out the worst in each other with the best results. Thanks to laenwyn for reading and always encouraging smut bunnies and dakashy for the beta.
He couldn't sleep. Not a wink. Every time Logan closed his eyes he was assailed by images of frilly underwear, creamy smooth skin that was tinged pink, and those damn white bobby socks.

"Fuck," he grumbled, scratching at his mutton chops. He'd been talking to himself all day too, and as night fell the internal dialogue only got worse. It'd been more than 24 hours since he'd seen Rogue, but the time away only made him think about her more. Her and her pert bottom. And the frilly panties. And the socks.

With another muttered curse, Logan headed to the kitchen to find...something. He wasn't exactly sure why he was headed there. It just seemed like a good early hours place to go. When he walked in, the reason was clear. He'd been drawn there. Isn't that what sirens did after all? Lured men to their demise.

"Can't sleep?" Rogue asked, smiling over the top of her tea.

"Now, what would give you that brilliant idea?" he answered grumpily.

"Damn, bite my head off why don’tcha," she sassed back and turned to get something out of the cupboard.

Logan's forehead crinkled at what she was wearing this time. Apparently the girl had an aversion to decent clothing of any kind. Why couldn't she sleep in a turtleneck and long john underwear? What she had on looked to be an overly large t-shirt, but he wasn't one hundred percent sure she had the good sense to put on anything underneath. The thought wiped his mind completely blank and Rogue had to repeat herself.

"Sugar?" she asked.

'Huh," he replied, a little dumbfounded.

"Sugar? In your tea?"

She was making him tea?

"I don't drink tea. That's pansy shit," he barked. "Plus - why are you drinking caffeine if you can't sleep either?" Proximity to the cause of his insomnia was in direct proportion with his bad attitude, and the longer she stood there looking like that, the worse Logan’s mood became.

Rogue just rolled her eyes at him. "It's herbal tea, grump. It helps you sleep."

With that she shoved a tea mug at him, the little herbal tea bag floating in the steaming water.

"Do I hafta raise my pinky or some shit to drink this stuff?"

She nearly choked on her tea. "If it'll make you feel better, be my guest."

Logan eyed the cup suspiciously. "You didn't poison it, did ya?" he asked.

"No, Logan. Jeez. I'm tryin' to be nice here."

"Yeah I noticed. And it's creepin' me out. Whaddya want, kid?"

Rogue raised her brow haughtily, plunking her cup down on the kitchen counter. "Uh, excuse me. Don't you think we're a bit past calling me kid?"

Logan now eyed her with suspicion. "No," he insisted gruffly. "And what the hell are you wearin' now? You can't go runnin' around here like that. Put some damn clothes on!"

She gaped at him, a little stunned at his surly behavior when she hadn't even provoked him - much. But then his surliness was one of the things she found so attractive; that all she had to do was be in his presence to stir him up was an added bonus.

"I have damn clothes on! And I'm not 'runnin' around' anywhere, I just wanted some tea. God, you're an asshole!" she prodded him.

"And you've still got a foul mouth! You in such a hurry for this fancy tea shit that you can't even remember to put pants on!? That's gotta be against some kinda school rule. I'm pretty sure pants are always required!" Logan looked pointedly at her bare legs and feet.

He flinched but didn't dare look away as she jerked her shirt up to her waist, revealing the very short, shorts she wore underneath.

"I do have pants on!"

"Ya call those pants?!" he argued, knowing he was loosing steam and looking more and more like an uptight curmudgeon who needed to get laid.

Rogue took a deep breath and sighed dramatically at him as he did his best to ignore the impressive things her sigh did to her chest.

"And yours are so much better?" she eyed him with a quirked eyebrow.

"Excuse me?"

She folded her arms over her chest and Logan's valiant attempt at ignoring what *that* did to her chest, failed miserably.

Inspecting his jeans and making a point to lean sideways and look at his butt, Rogue shook her head.

"Your so-called pants are way worse than my shorts. I mean - do you paint those on!? How can *that* be decent? And...it's unhealthy!" she admonished, but moved in closer.

"Unhealth… look kid! There is nothing wrong with my jeans."

Rogue smiled up at him then. "I didn't say it was wrong, Logan. I just said it wasn't decent. And what's up with the teeny tiny wife beaters?" she teased and plucked at his shirt. "Do you shrink *all* your laundry on purpose? You must like 'em that snug to help accentuate your strutting, because they *can't* be comfortable."

Logan glared at her, then down at the stupid cup of tea he was still holding. Tossing it down, he started after her, intent on reinforcing the lessons she'd so easily forgotten. That's when Storm stepped into the doorway, between them.

"You two can't sleep either? Oh! Tea," she said.

Looking utterly deflated at being interrupted, Logan cut his eyes at Storm then at Rogue over her shoulder.

"Yeah. You should join Logan. He was just about to have a cup," Rogue answered, smiling at him slyly as she slid away unscathed.

*******

The next day, Logan indulged in a long, hot shower after his last combat class of the day. Not only did the scalding water feel better than normal, but the lengthier cleaning regime allowed him time for - other things. He had to do something after getting worked up the night before, only to be stuck with Ro as she wafted on about classes. He'd wanted so badly to seek revenge on his little temptress. She wanted him and the feeling was mutual, but obviously everything with her was gonna have to happen the hard way. That was fine. Just fine. Hard wasn't something he was having a problem with lately.

Stepping out of his bathroom while toweling off, Logan went to the only dresser in his Spartan bedroom and pulled out the usual pair of jeans and a white tank. After putting on his jeans and boots, he pulled the clean tank over his head where it promptly swallowed him whole, the bottom of it falling to mid-thigh. Confused, Logan ripped the shirt off and looked at the tag: XXXL.

He wore XL. Okay, sometimes L if they ran big. So? Rogue was right, he liked 'em snug. Logan pulled out another tank and looked at the neck. XXXL. He pulled out every white shirt in the drawer. They were all brand new and they were all absolutely huge. Pilfering through every drawer, tossing shirts onto the floor, he found that there wasn't a single one of his old shirts left. They were all replaced with bright, white, big as hell, loose fitting shirts. He ground his teeth together in anger.

"Brat!" he yelled. "Sneaky darlin'...very sneaky."

At some point today she must've snuck into his room and sabotaged his shirts. She had guts, he'd give her that, but she had no idea who she was toying with. So little Rogue liked to play? Well...two could play it this way, he thought. Pulling on one of the massive shirts again, he headed toward her room.

He was lucky enough to find her door unlocked and slipped in unnoticed. Logan didn't have a clear plan in mind for when he got there. What would be the equivalent of wife beater sabotage? No way in hell could he touch her underwear drawer. That'd be interesting. Bad ass-surly bastard-combat instructor found with a drawer full of frilly whatnots and woozy whatzits that belonged to an underage student. He shuddered at the thought. Okay, plan B.

He realized he had no plan B about the time he heard the shower turn on from inside her bathroom.

"Shit," he whispered to himself. She was in the room.

Plan B. Plan B. Plan B. PLAN B!!!

He had it! He'd throw every thread of clothing she owned out into the hallway while she was trapped in the confines of her shower. There would be plenty of time too because he bet a spoiled brat like her probably took hour long showers. He'd toss out every towel, sheet, shirt; everything in the closet, in the drawers, all of it, so she didn't have a stitch to cover that pretty ass. Or at least threaten to, just to hear her beg and plead for him not to do it.

With this plan in mind, he stormed into the bathroom only to find Rogue standing in front of her mirror, naked and admiring herself. All of herself, with wandering hands. Caught off guard, she hastily wrapped her towel back around her while Logan stood there slack jawed.

"Logan! What th' hell?! Get out!" she shouted at him.

It took him a moment before he found his voice.

"What were you doing?" his voice sounded funny to his own ears.

"Getting in the shower! Ever heard of knocking?!"

"No you weren't. You were...you were," Logan only managed to point vaguely in her direction. The room was getting warmer and his head was getting fuzzy with her scent and images of bare flesh.

Rogue started giggling at him then. Drop kicking him back into reality.

"Nice shirt" she continued laughing.

He stared at her blankly for awhile. Evidently the girl had absolutely *no* shame. She was as bad as him! He'd not only caught a quick glimpse of her naked body - too quick he thought to himself - but he'd *caught* her.

"You're pretty brazen to laugh at me when you're the one standin' there in nothing but a towel and I just saw you-"

She just continued to laugh at him, cutting him off. "Yeah, but at least my towel fits," she ridiculed.

Logan looked down at the shirt that he wore like a mini dress and scowled. *He* was not the one who should feel awkward in this situation! He yanked the offending shirt up over his head.

"You like it?" he asked with a gleam in his eye. "You want it back? Looks like you need clothes worse than I do right now anyway." As he spoke, he grabbed the shirt at both ends and began spinning it around.

The laughs died in Rogue's throat. "You wouldn't," she dared.

Oh, but he would. He'd already spanked her, not that she was complaining, and now he was twirling that shirt up into the perfect weapon for revenge outside of arm's length.

"Why wouldn't I?" he continued to leer at her. "You snuck back into my room and messed with my stuff, after I specifically told you not to, then you thought you'd be all cute by giving me these big ass shirts - smart ass - plus, it's not like I can shame you into feeling bad. Evidently *nothing* rattles you!”

Wrong, Rogue thought. A taunting and angry Wolverine, standing shirtless in her bathroom, displaying that hot body and threatening to bring a little pain again, rattled her. Rattled her something awful in the best possible way. Just as she tried to move further away the shirt came out with a snap, popping her on the back of the thigh.

"Ow!!!" she yelped, spinning around. "That *hurt*," she punctuated the word by slugging him in the arm as hard as she could.

Logan chuckled at her. Something about toying with her this way made him wild - and he could smell it on her that she felt exactly the same.

"Well I didn't think it would tickle, darlin'." He popped her again, bringing a red mark to the inside of her thigh.

She grabbed the shirt from him, planning to return the favor, but he grabbed her wrist and spun her towards the sink before she could land a hit on him. His other hand came down with a familiar sting across her bottom, making her cut her eyes back at him.

"Oh *this* again? You are such a letc-" Her words were cut off when a loud smack landed across her bare ass. Logan had yanked the towel up far enough to get a hand on her. When she tried to spin on him, he leaned in, pinning her in place.

"And we both know this teaches you absolutely nothing," he grinned smugly against her neck, thoroughly enjoying the fact that he'd finally gotten to admire that bare bottom.

Rogue knew her game was up. He'd given her exactly what she wanted...and he knew it. But last time had ended way too quickly. Maybe this time he'd stay and play longer. A lot longer. She couldn't resist cocking her hips back until she was brushing against the ridge in his jeans, causing a satisfied growl in his chest.

"Rogue?" a female voice shouted from inside her room as it approached the slightly open bathroom door.

Logan's eyes shot to Rogue's in the mirror in the split second before he hauled them both behind the shower curtain and into hiding. In the midst of all the fun and games, he'd forgotten the fact that the shower was in fact, running. Hot water immediately soaked them both, making Rogue snort at the look on Logan's face as he stood in soaking jeans and boots.

"Rogue?" the voice asked from the bathroom door.

Logan clamped one hand around Rogue's waist and the other over her mouth, shaking his head and giving her a warning look before slowly removing it to let her speak.

"Yeah?" she asked with a hint of laughter in her voice.

"I need to borrow something to wear tonight. Is that okay?"

It was Kitty, wanting to raid her closet. Logan shook his head again sternly.

"Yeah that's fine Kitty. Just help yourself," she replied.

Logan still had her locked against his bare chest, making Rogue feel warm and tingly, but with his free hand he reached around and pinched her butt as hard as he could.

"Ow!" she squealed again.

"You okay, Rogue?" Kitty called from the bedroom.

"Fine," she answered through gritted teeth. "Just cut myself shaving."

Logan gave her a lopsided grin. "Get rid of her," he whispered. Rogue's eyes sparkled at him in challenge.

"You should try on my black dress," she shouted, "then the green one."

"You have to do everything the hard way, dontcha?" he growled, sliding his hand down and underneath the towel's wet edge to smooth over her bottom. Rogue sucked in her bottom lip, making Logan want to suck on it himself. He leaned down to do exactly that, pulling that succulent bottom lip between his teeth as he kissed her. Sucking and nipping at it playfully, making her weight fall against him in an act of compliance. He wasn't falling for it though; he knew the little vixen would try her hardest to make him squirm if he didn't beat her to it.

She tasted so good too; so sweet, he forgot he was tasting forbidden fruit. At that moment he didn't think about how getting caught with her would have him tossed out so fast he'd get road burn. Not that he gave shit about being on his own, but he did *try* to be a man of honor. The X-geeks wouldn't understand how she'd cursed him since day one, moving her curves, tossing that luscious ass in his face, all the while playing up the bitchy brat. They wouldn't be sympathetic to how she pushed her body against him now, the only thing between him and the most delectable pair of tits he'd ever glimpsed being a thin, wet towel. No, the geeks wouldn't stop to ponder that at all. All they'd see was the bad ass old dog lusting after one of their star pupils that could be, for all he knew, less than one fourth his age.

"Um," he moaned quietly as she licked her way down and back up his neck, stopping to kiss his Adam's apple. She moved lower, tasting the sensitive skin along his collar bone, while warm water hit him in the back. Her small hands ran up along his abdomen, then his chest, causing goose flesh in their wake despite the heat in the small bathroom.

Rogue's eyes met his again, wide with want.

"What are you doing to me?" she whispered, like she really didn't understand.

"Me?" he whispered back with a crooked smirk. "I think it's you. We shouldn't do this, you know?"

"Yeah?" she asked breathily.

"Yeah," he answered before digging hands into her hair, holding her head still so he could plunder her mouth. Logan felt her hands wrap around the outside of his arms, clinging to him. Just as she moved against him again, in a timeless manner that spoke of things to come, he felt the towel slip away and growled contentedly into her mouth. She was all endless curves and bare, silky skin against him, with only the tips of her hardened nipples in opposition to all the softness. As the satisfied rumble moved through him, a high pitched voice encroached upon his fantastic reality.

"Rooogue," Kitty said, sounding displeased.

Logan dropped his forehead to Rogue's head, resting on her wet hair. He was only growing stiffer with every second and somehow he just knew - this was where she would make him squirm.

"Yeah?" she spoke to Kitty.

"This dress looks like crap on me. I don't fill it out!"

Rogue slid away from him gracefully, his mind too addled to think to grab her. She took a step back and eyed him, her long hair hanging in strands to slope down over her breasts, but doing little to hide anything. When Logan tried to breathe, it came out all choppy and broken. Wrapping her arms around her body, she hid from his gaze and turned away a little, only stopping to notice the obvious - as it was outlined in his jeans. A smile creased the edge of her eyes.

He shot her a warning look. Now was not the time to mess with a man who was hot, hard, and horny, soaking wet and faced with the naked girl he wanted more than oxygen right now. He jerked his thumb towards the door violently, mouthing 'Get RID of her!' only to have Rogue turn her back on him.

Oh hell no - not again, he thought. She'd turned her back on him one time before, thinking to leave him in the lurch. He wasn't going to be the only one struggling with sanity this time. Of course he had the lurking X-kid to hide from, but he was the mother fuckin' Wolverine! He'd handled problems bigger than this!

"Lemme see," Rogue said as she popped her head out from behind the shower curtain, pulling it tightly to hide her shower buddy.

Logan knew she was saying something to the other girl, but the exact words were lost in the presence of that plump derriere, now cocked slightly into the air as she spoke. The girl knew *exactly* what she was doing. Even with her legs drawn together, he could still picture himself sliding up behind her, working his fingers into those hips and pushing himself into her over and over again. She wanted to drive him mad and obviously she liked him that way. The aggressive bastard in him only seemed to make her hotter - and that made her even more addictive. Yep, he was definitely going to hell alright. And what a sweet journey it was gonna be.

She rambled on to Kitty, deliberately prolonging his discomfort and he'd had enough. Moving behind her, he exacted his own special revenge. If Rogue wouldn't get rid of their audience, he'd just continue on anyway. Logan slid a hand from the small of her back, over her rib cage, and splayed his fingers across her stomach. Rogue went tense, instantly, but tried to keep up the idle chit chat.

"Maybe try on my short, black skirt and just wear one of your own to-ops," she squeaked the last bit as Logan's hand cupped on of her breasts and tweaked the nipple roughly. Let her squirm a little, he smiled to himself. With one hand she tried to shoo him away, but he grabbed that hand and held it behind her back while he reached over to work on the other nipple. His little brat had put them into this predicament, so she could strain right along with him while figuring out how to get rid of her friend. He felt her leg kick against the outside of his calf. A plea for him to stop? Not gonna happen.

"You okay girl?" Kitty asked as Rogue bit into her lip.

"I'm fine."

Like hell, Logan thought as his hand made its descent.

"OH," she gasped, when his fingers moved between her legs to brush against her intimately. Despite her weak efforts to squeeze her legs together, he slid two fingers over her folds, stroking her and making her twitch in an effort to keep control.

"Kitteeeey. Uhm. Go try on the skirt!" she ordered and jerked her head back into the shower. She spun on Logan but didn't say a word, knowing the girl was still right outside. When she heard Kitty rustling in the other room, she arched one perfect eyebrow at him.

"That was a dirty trick," she said, but she was smiling.

"Darlin' you ain't seen dirty."

Logan didn't want to get caught, but he'd made up his mind that it wasn't going to be him squirmin' and in desperate need - or at least not *just* him - this time. He slid one arm around Rogue's waist, while turning them both so that her back was against the shower wall. Holding her there, he ran his hand back down between her legs, loving the way her mouth parted and her breath came out in a little pant. As he rubbed her, she started to whimper and tried sucking on her lips to be quiet. Covering her mouth with his, Logan thought a better method was for him to swallow all the beautiful noises she was making. He kissed her and kissed her as she moved against his hand to bring herself towards orgasm.

Abruptly, he pulled his hand away and raised his lips towards her ear to whisper a challenge. "Quiet now. Here she comes."

Rogue growled at him in frustration as he pulled back. She was so close and now he was going to try to taunt *her*?! She didn't think so.

"How 'bout this, Rogue?" Kitty asked suddenly.

Rolling her eyes, Rogue knew it was time to get rid of the girl and quit messing around. She had Logan where she wanted him, frustrated and horny and about to take it out on her. Enough playing, she thought...in just a few more minutes. She popped her head out quickly to spy Kitty in her skirt and top. It looked good enough. Moving her head back behind the curtain, she turned her wild gaze on Logan again.

"Looks great Kitty," she said, then slid a hand down her stomach and between her own legs, making Logan's eyes go dark with lust. She bit at her lower lip again, having already learned that it drove him crazy.

Rogue moved her fingers, but kept her eyes locked to Logan's, daring him to be the first to break contact.

"Okay thanks!" Kitty called. "I'll bring 'em back tomorrow."

"Oh and Kitty," Rogue called as the girl left the room, making Logan's jaw twitch with an impatient agitation he'd never felt before in his life, "lock the door as you leave, 'kay?"

As soon as he heard the lock click into place, Logan pounced on her with a growl. Gone were all the games and any amount of playing. Screw being the first one to look away, he thought. Her ass belonged to him.

"You better want this, brat," he snarled and pulled her against him while working at the fly of his jeans. "'Cause you're sure gonna get it."

"Yeah," Rogue said desperately while trying to wrap one leg around his waist. "More than sure."

Pulling his jeans down, Logan got both her legs wrapped around his waist. Rogue felt the length of him against her and shot him a look that said he better not even try to tease her now. He gave her a smug look before driving himself inside her. She cried out in pleasure and that little bit of pain, loving the feel of him, wet and hard inside and outside of her. Rogue gripped his shoulders to hold herself. She wanted him like this. Greedy with need and even a little bit mean to her.

"Oh God Logan...yes. Harder!"

Logan buried his face in her neck, pumping his hips into her furiously. "Admit it," he growled. "Admit you been teasin' my cock since the day you got here."

She gasped in reply, already feeling herself going under from the things he was doing.

"You want to cause me nothin' but trouble, don't you?" His fingers digging into her hips.

And God forgive her, she thought, she did want to be nothing but trouble for him. Regardless of her age, every instinct she had knew this was the man for her. From the day she met him and knew there was a bad ass attitude to go along with that masculine animal, she’d wanted to provoke him. Rogue wanted to poke and prod, stir him up and make him mad. She wanted to be punished for it too, because the way he sought revenge felt so damn good.

"Yes! You're an asshole Logan," she said between gasps. "And you're ah...a dirty old man...for sneakin' in here...ah...and...fuckin' me in my shower. Now...ah God...yes...fuck me harder!"

And he did.

And when he'd finished in the shower, they moved onto to the rug in the bathroom floor. By the time they made it to her bathroom counter, Logan worried that maybe his noisy little brat was going to give their wicked game away. He gave her a towel to bite down on and scream into and that seemed to do the trick.

Finally dragging her to the bed, Logan pulled the covers up to their waist, thinking he should let her rest.

"Guess you know better than to play games with me now, huh?"

Rogue, true to form, only laughed at his attempt at one-upsmanship and rolled over to her side, giving him a look that oozed sexual heat.

"And you think giving me exactly what I want - plus a few extra mind blowing orgasms - is gonna teach this brat to leave you alone? Oh, Logan. You ain't seen nothin' yet."