“This is weird… Kind of awkward…”
*Tell me about it. But hey, only few more days and I should wake up, and you don’t have to deal with me rattling around your head anymore.*
“It’s not that bad. But there are better times to do it than now…”
*Is it normal to bleed like that?*
“Logan! This is embarrassing enough without your questions!”
*Sorry. It’s just… I didn’t realize it could be like that… Christ. Are you sure that’s normal?*
“It’s normal. Some women get lucky and have it nice and clean. I bleed like a stabbed pig.”
*All the time? Doesn’t that make you dizzy? With that blood loss…*
“Logan! I’d rather not have this conversation with you.”
*Sorry. I try not to ask stupid questions.*
“Try not to ask questions at all…”
*Was that a mood swing?*
“Don’t forget that I know the combination to the keypad on med lab’s door…”
*Uh… Shutting up now.*

It was her third day with Logan in her head. Xavier had arranged her a private room from dormitory with adjoining bathroom. She had almost gotten used to her extra passenger, when this morning her period started. Logan was worried. He was curious. And it irritated the hell out of her. She couldn’t wait for him to wake up and return to his own head. It was nice and comforting to have him with her, but…

*Are you absolutely sure you’re alright?*
“Jesus! I swear I’ll come down there and pull the plug from the ventilator if you don’t shut up soon!”
*Sorry. It’s not like I have a lot of experience about periods…*
“Let me tell you a secret. Every woman goes through this once a month.”
*I know that. It’s just… Shit. You’re not every woman, kid.*
“Not every woman would put up with you. Are you freaking suicidal or something?”
*No. Just worried. I have known you for five years now. I never thought… You’re kid. Brat with pigtails. Pain in the ass.*
“Newsflash. I have grown quite since when you threw me out from the mall first time. I haven’t worn pigtails in years, Logan.”

*Yeah. I guess you’re right. Doesn’t mean I have to like it…* He murmured after a brief pause.
“And what’s that supposed to mean?” She asked.
*I’m… Oh, crap. I’m going to miss you. Next time I’ll see you you’re probably coming to the mall with a kid in tow. Your hubby’s going to take you to that fancy restaurant at the third floor. No more greasy burgers because you’re all grown up and think they will make you fat.*
“Husband? Kid? Logan, I’m sixteen, not twenty-six!”
*Doesn’t matter. It’ll happen.*
“Not with my mutation. Not at least that kid part. And I can’t imagine anybody wanting a wife they can’t touch. But it doesn’t matter.”
*It’ll happen. Trust me…*