She had been walking towards the cubicle; steady humming and beeping of the machines echoing around her. She had pulled the curtains aside, and was now facing Logan who lay on a bed, unconscious hooked up to at least dozen of different machines and monitors.
*Calm down, kid. Looks lot worse than it is.*
“But… What happened?”
*Nothing. Nothing important. Now, about my nose… Ahh… Much better. Thanks.*
“I… You… You touched me. That’s why you’re in my head. You touched me!”
*Just a little. They said you’d make it, but… There was a blood clot in your brain.*
“Logan!”
*I’m sorry. I know you don’t like it when people touch you, but… I’m sorry.*
”No, you’re not. You’re a bad liar.”
*I just did my job.*
“Your job? Where in your job description it says you have to let mutant chicks drain you to death?”
*To serve and protect…*

“Marie? What are you doing here? To whom are you talking to?” She turned her head and saw a woman standing in the doorway. Red hair. Lab coat.
*Jean Summers. Scott’s wife. Doctor.* Logan introduced her.
“Who’s Scott?” She asked puzzled. Jean stepped in to room, lines of worry appearing to her forehead.
“Are you a telepath?” Jean asked. She shook her head.
“It’s Logan. He’s… He’s inside of my head. I think he knows you people…” Jean blinked, and suddenly Marie could feel something fluttering inside of her head. Just a slightest touch, brief brush, then Logan was there. Impenetrable wall of attitude and anger.
*Get the fuck out of her head! It’s crowded in here as it is!*

Jean looked like somebody just slapped her across face, hard. She backed away few swaying steps before regaining her composure.
“I… Scott… Scott’s my husband. The guy with the visor. He told me you had some troubles, I came to see if there’s anything I could do to help…” She stuttered.
“I was a little freaked up when I woke up, but I’m better now. Thanks. Oh, and tell Scott that I’m sorry if I scared him.”
“I’ll do that. I’ll leave you… Two now. I brought you some clothes. They’re on your bed. You can dress up as soon as you feel you’re up to it. If you need anything, just press the button on the wall next to your bed. Somebody will come,” Jean said and backed away from the room, closing the door behind her.