When she woke up it wasn’t her mother greeting her. Man with funny looking sunglasses sat next to her bed on a plastic chair. Summers. His name was Summers, she remembered somebody telling it earlier.
*Asshole. Asshole. Fucker deserves to die.* Voice belonged to Logan, but she couldn’t see him in the room.
“How are you?” Summers asked. She shook her head.
“Fine. I… I can see! I was so worried… I can see!”
*Good. It worked.* Again Logan’s voice penetrated her mind. She wrinkled her forehead and looked around. No. He wasn’t in the room.
“I’m really sorry about what happened. I… I didn’t even see you standing there.”
*Fucking moron. You don’t fire before you’re absolutely sure it’s a clean shot.* Again Logan. She shook her head. She must have hit it pretty hard.
“It’s… It’s okay… I think…” She muttered, taking in messages her body was sending to her. Everything seemed to be okay. She could see. Her back wasn’t hurting. She could feel and move her legs and hands…
*Kid? Care to scratch my nose? It’s itching.*

“Okay! Okay! What’s going on? What are you doing to me?” She asked annoyed, positive that Summers had something to do with the voice she kept hearing. Man looked at her puzzled expression on his face.
“I’m not doing anything to you. I just came to apologize and to see if you needed anything…”
“Bullshit! You’re doing something and it’s no nice so stop it!”
*Kid…*
“Stop it! Stop it!” She slammed her palms over her ears. Summers was standing up, reaching for her, and she scooted away from him, falling off the bed.
*Kid, calm down! Summers isn’t doing anything! Look! Turn your head to the right!*
“Stop it! Stop it! Logan! Help!”
*I can’t help you if you keep freaking out every time I speak.*

“Are you alright? Should I call Jean and ask to give you something to calm you down?” Summers asked. He was kneeling in front of her.
*Red-eyed freak. Get the fuck away from her. She doesn’t fucking need medication. Get away from her!*
“Marie? Are you alright?”
*As soon as I wake up I’ll fucking tear you apart!*
“I’ll go get Jean, you just wait here, okay?”
*Yeah, you do that! Run to that red bitch of yours!*

*Kid?*
“Logan… Where are you?” There was a slight possibility that she wasn’t imagining things.
*See that cubicle at the other room?* She looked around, noticing there was an open doorway to her right, and she could see another room. It seemed to be exact replica of hers. Only thing separating the two rooms were machines that filled the other. They surrounded something that was covered from her view with a white curtain.
“I see it…”
*I’m in there. And my nose itches like hell. Could you go over there and scratch it?*
“Scratch your nose? Why can’t you do it yourself? And what are you doing in my head anyway… Oh, my God! Logan!”