“You want to know? Won’t be finding that out with me, kid. Might as well just sign those papers,” Logan grunted, crossing his arms over his chest, turning his gaze and staring stubbornly the toes of his boots.
“Why not? Is it because of Scott? Am I so repulsive…”
“You’re not repulsive.”
“What is it then?”
“Jesus! You’re barely seventeen!” Logan huffed.
“So? Scott doesn’t mind… Ow!”

As soon as words left her mouth Logan grabbed her again, nearly crushing her between his body and the rickety door of the trailer.
“Scott doesn’t mind? I don’t give a flying fuck about Summers!”
“Logan…”
“But I care about you. Enough not to take advantage…”
“Logan! Nobody’s taking any advantages! I just… I wanted to know…”
“I get it. You want to know how it would feel… Should feel. You will find it out. Eventually. Live a little. Grow up. Find the right guy.”
“But I already found the right guy.”
“Don’t do this to me kid… Do you have any idea how hard it is for me to refuse?”
“Then don’t refuse. Give this to me. Before you leave, show me.”

In retrospect she should have known better. Should have known better not to prolong her visit to Logan any longer than it was necessary, because Magneto was looking for him.
“I’m sorry.”
“Don’t be. Not your fault. Should have posted those papers for you… Just wanted to see you.”

Magneto had stepped in to trailer and taken Logan under his firm control, always the gentleman, apologizing the disturbance before he forced Logan out. Sabretooth had taken care of Marie. Now they both sat in the back of a van, Logan still under Magneto’s power, unable to move, and Marie with her hands and feet tied with a rope.

“What does he want from you?” She asked. Logan sighed.
“He’s the one they asked to put the metal in me. It’s quite pricy alloy. Magneto’s the only one capable of manipulating it. He’s either going to use me against Xavier, or…”
“Or?”
“Sabretooth’s easier to control, and he’s already working for Magneto. He might be planning to move the adamantium from me to him.”
“Oh…” She felt sick.
“I’m sure we’ll find out soon enough what he’s planning. Don’t worry. I’m sure you’ll be okay. They probably took you along just to prevent you from running to Xavier. You’ll be okay. You’ll get through this…”
“It’s not me I’m worried about! He’s going to hurt you… Logan? He can’t kill you, right? Even if he took away the adamantium, it won’t kill you, right?”
“Uh… No. I’ll be alright, kid. Don’t you worry.”
“Don’t lie to me.”