“What the hell are you doing?” She knew that voice. Logan. She knew what she would see if she turned around.
“I’m doing what’s best for all.”
“Three days after I left you there, I got a call from Layla. Said that you just disappeared. I have been fucking worried out of my mind! And here you are, with a bunch of Xavier’s brats. Where’s Kate?”
“She’s with Jean.”
“Summers boning you already?”
“Logan!”
“We never had the time to get that divorce. I think I’m entitled to know if my wife’s fucking another man…”
“Fuck you. And get lost before Scott sees you. It’ll spoil everything…”
“Oh, yeah. That little plan of yours… You do realize you’re out of your league? Try anything and Xavier’s going to chew your head off. And Kate… What the fuck is wrong with you? I thought the whole idea was to keep her out of that place!”

She glanced around. Scott was guiding some of the younger kids towards the museum. It wouldn’t take long before he’d notice that she was missing.
“I told them that I realized how wrong I was. Jean and Scott adopted Kate. Told everybody that I had been on a mission and found her from there. Everything’s going just as I planned it. Leave me alone!”
“Don’t worry. I’ll leave you soon enough. I have the entire paperwork ready, I just need your signature, and our divorce is settled. Don’t expect me to fish you out when Scott makes you his concubine.”
“Don’t worry. I wont!”

That night she went to sleep angry. When Scott came knocking on her door, she let him in. And when he gave her the bodysuit she put it on and let him use her, like he had used Kitty Pryde earlier. At least she didn’t have to worry getting pregnant. Her mutation forced Scott to use condom.

She was angry, but when Scott left, she couldn’t help thinking if Logan had been right. Her plan was to settle in, gain back trust she had lost when she had escaped with Kate, and collect enough evidence to shut down the school. In two weeks Scott already trusted her enough to fuck her. With Xavier it would take more time, but she was sure that eventually even him would let down his guards.

It was hard to shield your mind when there were two telepaths close by, prodding your mind constantly, but she had gotten quite skilled at avoiding and distracting them. Trait she was sure she had learned from Logan.

Logan.
“Fucking idiot. Why the hell it has to be so difficult for him to understand…” It was hard to stay mad at somebody you missed. Somebody whom you thought of daily basis. Somebody you dreamt of every night. Well, he had made his decision. She could only hope that the road she had chosen would turn out to be the right one.