She was in the shower, enjoying little privacy when it happened. Logan and Kate were out, trying to find a car seat for the baby. She had returned to the motel, blaming headache.

She was under the hot spray of water, trying to solve kinks from her neck. She didn’t plan it, hadn’t really even thought about it on conscious level. After all, she was just a kid. Her hand brushed accidentally against her breast, and suddenly she became very aware of her nipples. They were perked up, hard pebbles.

Ever since she had started having her period few days before they started she was extremely sensitive. If somebody even looked at her certain way, waves of arousal would flush through her.

She stepped out of the shower and opened the bathroom door to take a peak from the clock mounted on the wall. Logan and Kate would probably be gone for some time. She might have enough time.

She turned off the shower, plugged the bathtub and let it fill with warm water. She climbed in, water caressing every inch of her tense body. She relaxed slowly, letting her hands wander along familiar paths she had learned. Touching all the right places. Little pressure there, fleeting slide here, before diving lower, deeper.

Two fingers in, one sliding over her sensitive clit, and suddenly out of nowhere an image of Logan, standing in front of her shirtless floated in her mind. It was enough to blow her world apart, release the tension, and she came, clutching the brim of the tub to prevent drowning.

She had never imagined anybody before. Her fantasies had been nameless, faceless, and usually it had been impossible to distinguish even the sex of the person she imagined touching her. Now, all of a sudden it was Logan. Logan and his hazel eyes.

She dried herself up quickly and got dressed in record time, very aware and ashamed to some extent. She had gotten what she needed, but what kind of a person she was becoming? She had noticed long time ago how attractive Logan was, but he was her friend. Friend and so much more. Almost as if he were her surrogate father.
“Oh, eww…” She hid her burning face to her palms just as lock rattled and door opened. She heard Logan stepping in, and Kate gurgling something with her own baby-language.
“Hi. Feeling better? Or do you need aspirin?” She heard Logan asking.
“I need a lobotomy…” She muttered quietly.
“Say it again?”
“Nothing. Yeah. It’s little better now. Did you guys find that seat?”