Author's Chapter Notes:
You wouldn’t believe me if I told you where I got this idea from ;)
The water was wonderfully warm, hot even; the spray always as strong as you wanted it to be and at just the right temperature for however long.

Logan was gonna miss that, he was gonna miss the luxuries a place like the school had provided him.

Not bothering with a towel, he stepped out and pulled on a pair of well worn jeans; carefully zipping up.

A rush of air greeted him as he walked out of the bathroom; allowing the built up steam to escape.

Taking one last look around the room Logan remembered time spent in the space; both good and bad.

Not wanting to linger too long, he grabbed a flannel along with his duffel bag and leather jacket as he headed out.

Logan hoped the room wouldn’t be vacant for too long because somehow, it had become a part of him… a living, breathing, entity that thrived on life.

It needed to be lived in.

Making it down to the garage before realizing that he’d even moved, Logan climbed into his truck.

As he kicked over the engine, he cocked his head to the side; smirking.

‘You ready darlin’?’

The young woman in the passenger seat smiled back brightly.

‘Took you long enough.’

And why did that comment seem to be directed at more than just the time Logan had taken to get down there?