Author's Chapter Notes:
This fic was inspired by and dedicated to Monkiechunk. First she sent me the song by the Stray Cats, called 'Sexy & 17' in which the girl's name is Marie.(lyrics at the bottom). Then there was a cartoon of a Wolverine with questionable intentions, being a very bad man. It all blew up into this. Oh and this is for Bonafide Daddy too.
Warning: Rogue is not of age, so if that squicks you, you were warned. Also, they don't play...nice. So there ya go.
"What th' hell?!" Logan roared as he shoved aside bottles in the cabinet, making them bang together loudly.

"Where in th'...," he continued to himself, never spying the amber bottle he wanted so badly.

"Where - in the hell - is my Maker's Mark?!" he shouted.

He spun around, charging for the door of the study with one word spewing from his lips. "Rogue."

The girl had been nothing but trouble since the day they'd rescued her. With a mutation that could be deadly to everyone around her, she seemed to have developed a defense mechanism of being a big pain in the ass; at least when it came to Logan. He'd noticed that she chose very carefully how she acted depending on the company. With Xavier? Daddy's sweet little angel. With Storm? Picture perfect student. With her fellow students? Just the right mixture of confidante and mischievous trouble maker. With Logan? Full on, mind-scrambling, teenage delinquent.

From the time they'd picked her up as a runaway, she'd tried her damndest to push his buttons. He wondered what made them so easy for her to find. She'd come across as a sweet young thing at first; kind of quiet, so Logan easily fell into the role of protector and mentor. That had lasted all of about a day.

When she'd made it a point to "borrow" his bike to take the Matchstick kid out to buy a new lighter, Logan went from protective mentor to irate berserker. He'd gone on the rampage in the garage; kicking things and scolding her and sounding entirely too much like Scott. The little she-fiend had actually winked at him as he raged. Winked! Then giggled!

It was no fucking laughing matter! No one took the Wolverine's bike. No one! And they should absolutely never fucking wink and giggle about it!

Ever since then, when his tools turned up missing or his hand-to-hand combat class fell into chaos, he could count on one person to be at the center of responsibility. Rogue. Aptly named little imp.

Logan finally located her outside, leaning over the balcony's banister to stare at something below. He temporarily considered pushing her over. Rogue heard him approach and stood up arrow straight, moving to hide something behind her back. Logan was ready to commence with the snarling when he was thrown off course by her appearance.

Her hair in a high pony tail, dressed in a tight cardigan sweater, full skirt that came just to her knees, with her dainty feet slid into short, white bobby socks and patent leather Mary Janes, she looked like she stepped right out of the 1950s.

"What the hell are you wearing?" he asked with a wrinkled nose.

Rogue cocked her hip to one side, shooting him an annoyed look for all his cluelessness. "It's my costume, you grump! The dance? Duh. It's a costume party."

He'd completely forgotten about the students having a party, which was the way he preferred it, and he certainly didn't remember anything about it being a costume party. Logan checked her out again, refusing to admit that the classically innocent look was in any way a turn on. He stared long enough to make Rogue shift self consciously before remembering why he'd tracked her down in the first place.

"Where is it kid?" he asked, even grumpier now.

She smiled at him sweetly. "Where's what?"

"Dispense with the bullshit, brat. Where is my Maker’s?"

"Your what?" she looked genuinely confused.

"My booze! My goddamn whisky! Where is it?" his voice growing louder.

"Oh!" Suddenly she understood. "Oh...I don't know," her voice sounding as if she had absolutely no idea.

"You are such an unbelievably bad liar - do y'know that? Just hand over my stash and Xavier will never have to know."

Rogue gawked at him melodramatically. "Are you threatening to rat on me, Logan?! It's your fault I even want a taste in the first place! I never wanted whisky in my life 'til *you* came along and touched me!"

Oh that, Logan thought. He'd tried very hard to forget about the time he tried to play hero and "heal" her after an accident between her and the spark plug, Jubilee. His thanks for mending one nasty burn? Half a day in the med lab and Rogue's constant reminder of the event. He didn't even know why he'd done it. It wasn't even a fatal injury, but it did look like it hurt like hell.

"Hey you didn't have to accept my help, you ungrateful snot. You got control over that hide of yours, so if you don't want what I got - then you don't have to take it," Logan argued. "Now hand over my damn Maker’s that you got hiding behind your shifty backside!"

"Fine!" she shouted, half turning to retrieve the bottle. "But you don't have to yell!"

Logan moved closer to take it. "I'm not yelling!" he yelled before turning the bottle up for a swig. Rogue evidently just had a nip herself because he tasted her on his lips.

"Damn it," he mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothin'," he insisted; then noticed something else lurking behind her back.

Before she could move, he'd seized it from the banister ledge and thrust it into her face.

"And what - the fuck - is this?" he snarled.

"Ah...a cigar," she answered saucily.

"I know it's a cigar." Logan was nearing the end of his rope. "It's *my* fucking cigar! How did you get my cigar?!"

"From your room," Rogue answered him so matter of fact.

"From my -," he started, but stopped. His nostrils flaring in anger, Logan leaned forward, making Rogue lean back just so their heads didn't bang together. "From my room?!" he growled.

Rogue slid to the side, backing away with her hands up in defense. "Take it easy, Logan! It's not as if I broke into your room and snooped around," she argued. "I wanted it, so I just went in and found them on your dresser. You've got plenty!"

Logan tried to steady his breathing. "That's NOT the point. That's *it*! You steal from me, I steal from you. You think Xavier is gonna let you go on that trip this weekend knowing you're a little thief? Doubt it!" he threatened.

"You wouldn't?" she huffed.

The smirk plastered on Logan's face told her he most definitely would.

"Okay. Fine. Tell him," Rogue said, both hands fisted at her waist. "I may get into some trouble, maybe the Professor will be upset with me...but how upset do you think he'll be when he finds out about the extensive collection of girly mags you keep under your bed? Huh? This is a *school* Logan. Really."

With those words, she spun around and darted inside leaving Logan in her wake.

"Oh HELL no!" he yelled before following her inside.

Rogue picked up her pace to just under a run as she scurried through the great room. With a swish of crinoline, she hurried up the stairs. She heard Logan right behind her, but didn't look back until she hit the landing. She had one pissed off Wolverine on her tail and she wasn't sure she'd be able to shake him off. But then again, the point wasn't to shake him off at all. Reaching her door, she slid inside and tried to slam it on him, only to meet with one massive hand shoving the door open.

Logan stepped inside, slamming the door behind him and locking it.

"You can't come in here!" Rogue yelled at him.

"Why not? You broke into my room."

"But...but I'm a student. A female student. And I don't want you here."

Logan looked up at the ceiling as if thinking to himself. "Yeah. Hmmm. Yeah I don't too much care about that right now, brat."

He stalked towards her, wanting to do his worst and scare the shit out of the girl to keep her out of his hair.

"You.Broke.Into.My.Room.You.Snoop! You have been nothing but a pain in my ass since you got here. Somebody needs to teach you a lesson," he said, thinking what somebody really needed to do was put her over their knee.

"Ha! You can't intimidate me like you do everyone else, Logan! You think you can just bully everybody around and they'll all quake in fear of the mighty Wolverine. Bah!"

"How did you get to be such a shrew at your age, Rogue? You need to be taken down a peg or two."

"Just try it tough guy. One touch and if I wanna have you knocked out for days there's not a damn thing you can do about it," she warned him.

"And you think *I'm* afraid of *you*? Not hardly. I don't give a damn about that so called deadly skin of yours. You don't have the balls to use it on me anyway," he taunted.

"Oh yeah? Bite me asshole," she cursed at him.

Before she could even flinch, Logan had both her wrists in his hands, jerking her to the other side of the room.

He continued to prod her as he kicked out the desk's chair with one foot. "You've got a trashy mouth for such a *supposedly* sweet girl! You sound more like a sailor."

"Look who's talking, potty mouth," she bit off, making Logan laugh at all her spitfire.

"You never shut up, do ya? Not even when it's what's good for ya. You're a spoiled brat who’s probably always gotten away with everything. I bet no one's ever disciplined you in your entire pampered little life and you think you can do whatever the hell you want!" he said as he sat down, pulling her with him.

"You don't know jack about me you ape!" she struggled in his grip before he hauled her, face down across his lap. "Let go of me," she demanded, but the fight she put up was rather weak by her usual standards.

"Lesson One, quit calling me names," Logan ordered and his hand came down hard across her backside. Rogue went stiff across his lap, shocked that he'd actually laid a hand on her, but also finally validated.

She shifted to the side, shoving her body roughly into his stomach. "Big deal! Didn’t hurt; now get off me you perv!"

If she thought to discourage Logan with the name calling, it had the opposite effect. He eyed the thick skirt and crinoline for just a second before whipping it up over her head so that the only thing to cushion the blows was the ruffles on her panties. Another smack came down hard across her bottom, making Rogue flinch in pain.

"I said: quit calling me names," he growled towards her ear.

"Lesson two," another open hand landed on her ass, "quit cussin'. It doesn't suit you."

"Three. Stop stealin' my shit!" his hand cupped slightly this time, he landed it lower on her bottom. He insisted that the ruffles lining the back of her panties were in no way erotic; and the fact that more of her ass hung out of them than stayed in, had no effect on him. None at all.

"Four! Don't ever," SMACK, "ever touch my whisky!" Rogue whimpered at the raw sting, but she wasn't using her skin to end her torture either.

Logan landed another spanking across her backside but forgot the lesson to go with it.

"What was *that* for?" a muffled voice snapped from his lap.

"Don't back talk! That's for stealing my cigar!" he added hastily.

"And," he paddled her twice more, but left his hand on her bare skin. "That's for snooping in my room." Logan looked down at the pink skin of her bottom without a trace of guilt. She needed to be lowered a notch and damned if she hadn't *finally* shut her mouth.

An epiphany hit him. On a regular day, he could admit the girl had one fine looking ass. But in his lap, with his hand still on her tender skin? It was fan-fucking-tastic.

Rogue stirred, shoving her skirt back at she rolled off his lap and onto the floor. Her face was flushed as she looked up at him and Logan was struck by just how desirable his little pain in the ass was.

"You learned your lesson, brat?" he looked at her menacingly.

She nodded at him in humble comprehension...but it was a ruse. "I learned you are nothin' but a high handed BULLY!" she huffed just as she grabbed two legs of the chair, jerking them forward to send Logan toppling over backwards.

On her hands and knees, Rogue hurried away. Her ass was sore and still stung with every movement, yet she was trying to suppress a giggle. When a hand locked down on her ankle, pulling her back, she shook and kicked her leg. Looking back at Logan, she couldn't help but giggle a little louder.

"Get off me!" she squealed.

He gave her leg a good jerk, pulling her down and shoving her over to pin her to the floor. Leaning over her, he was close enough to see the way her pupils dilated. Logan was irritated that she got the better of him by flipping his chair, but he allowed himself a little smug satisfaction at having her pinned underneath him.

"You're as hard headed as you are mouthy," he snarled, trying his best to be vicious.

Rogue looked up at him, the smart ass smirk still displayed blatantly across her face. That's when it hit him. Her scent. She wasn't scared, she wasn't intimidated, hell - she wasn't even angry; she was horny.

"You're one to talk about hard," she purred, moving her leg so it barely brushed against the bulge in his jeans.

Logan went still; even stopped breathing. It was true! Not only had spanking the smart ass been a turn on, the ass itself was a turn on. The whole package was a turn on and she was driving him insane - in more ways than one.

He pushed away from her, scrambling to his feet, but it was too late. Now he not only knew she was aroused by him and his gruff demeanor; but she knew he was equally as aroused by her.

Logan ran a hand up and down his face, trying to put something in perspective. But reality was, he was in a female student's room, he'd just spanked her with his bare hands, she'd deserved it, he'd enjoyed it, and she loved every bit of it! This had the possibility of being so very, very bad; and yet so unbelievably good.

Even now, Rogue smiled up at him from her seat on the floor, looking every bit the forbidden nymph. He turned to the door for a temporary reprieve and tried to pull it open. The door wouldn't budge.

"You locked it, silly," a voice said from right next to him. Rogue turned the lock and batted her pretty eyelashes at him.

Logan took a fortifying breath. "This doesn't mean that you can get away with shit around me," he warned. "You're still a brat – and this ain't over!" Pulling the door open, he slammed it behind him as he left.

Rogue sighed with contentment. "Oh I certainly hope not."


She's Sexy & 17 by Stray Cats

Hey man, I don't feel like goin' to school no more
Me neither . They can't make you go . No you daddyo yeah !

I ain't goin' to school it starts too early for me
Well listen man I ain't goin' to school no more it starts much, much too
early for me
I don't care about readin' , writin', 'rithmetic or history

I'm gonna walk to the corner and meet my little Marie
I'm gonna walk to the corner and meet my little Marie
Well she's the only girl in this whole world who understands me

Well she's sexy and seventeen
My little rock-roll queen
Acts a little bit obscene
Gotta let off a little steam
Dig that sound shake it around you're mine , mine , mine

Johnny and Eddie and me and Jimmy and Jack
Are gonna do a little number on the teacher when she turns her back
We're gonna cut out of class , meet the girls by the railroad track

Well ev'ry Friday night there's a band that you gotta hear
Just a dollar ticket in and twenty-five cents a beer
They play rock and roll music like it hasn't been rocked for years

Well she's sexy and seventeen
My little rock-roll queen
Acts a little bit obscene
Gotta let off a little steam
Dig that sound shake it around you're mine , mine , mine

Well when I hear that rockin' beat
I can't sit still up , out of my seat
come on Babe lets jump 'round your feet
Can't learn nothin' in school they don't teach you on the street !

Wo-oh , wo-oh , baby I like your style
Wo-oh oh oh oh baby I like your style
You don't care what the other kids say , You go real wild

Well you're sexy and seventeen
My little rock-roll queen
Acts a little bit obscene
Gotta let off a little steam
Dig that sound and shake it around you're mine , mine , mine
Dig that sound and shake it around you're mine , mine , mine
Dig that sound and shake it around you're mine , mine , mine