Author's Chapter Notes:
This one is a long one sorry it's been so long...
“Jesus kid why didn’t you tell someone?” I asked her trying against everything I had to not bring her into a hug and cling to her like water from a man dieing from thirst.

“And who exactly would I tell Logan? Scott? The Professor? Or you? That’s perfect, tell the man who can’t even remember how he got his and only has broken pieces of nightmares to tell him what happened! What a laugh, well let me tell you Wolverine, I remember exactly what they did to me, in detail,” She was furious now with me and slowly started to remove her uniform.

“Don’t you get it? I don’t heal like you do Wolverine, I scar,” and with that she finished removing her uniform, exposing her pale skin that was lined but long, ragged scars that outlined her skeleton. I looked at them, not even taken notice of her nakedness and my eyes grew wide as she did a little spin to show me how ‘detailed’ they had been on her.

“Who would have thought, that I the untouchable was to become the next Weapon X?” And with that she pulled her uniform back on and smartly walked out of the Danger Room, leaving me still in my horror, struck face as I realized exactly what happened to Rogue in Genoshia.

Now I sit on a wooden bench outside the mansion and stare blankly out onto its great expansion, smoking a cigar and just thinking. Thinking about what would have happened if thing’s had been different. If I was the one who followed her, could I have made it through another experience like the one with Stryker all those years ago? Was she worth the sacrifice of all of our pathetic lives? Was she her pain worth the happiness of a few? These questions and many more that were similar raced through my mind as I continued to smoke my cigar.

“You know it was her who made the decision to stay behind,” a soft voice from behind told me as I continued to stare blankly out onto the grounds.

“There was nothing you could do, no matter how hard you tried to make things different. In the end it was her choice,” I grew angry at that and turned on the beautiful white haired woman.

“HER CHOICE!? IT SHOULDN’T HAVE BEEN ‘HER CHOICE,” I spat at her allowing some of my anger out. She looked slightly taken aback by my outburst but continued to watch me with those sorrowful eyes of hers.

“It doesn’t matter anymore Logan whose choice it was or wasn’t, all we have to matter about is getting our old Rogue back before it’s too late.” With that she turned and left, left me to continue thinking about Rogue.

‘She just didn’t get it,’ I thought to myself, ‘it already is to late.’

Another four months and still no change, Rogue was just as destructive as before, except now she enjoyed it with a sickening happiness that usually left the others with a scared face. But not me, no, I knew what she was doing. She was doing exactly what I have done time, and time again. I am surprised that none of these people have realized it yet. Rogue is becoming a monster, just like Sabertooth and I.

Today is my day for our training session together. Scott had to refuse training with her after she nearly took his arm off with her new pieces of equipment, as many of the new students had said. So here I am training this hell fire of a woman who has absolutely no remorse for anyone or anything for that matter and I am sad to say that I might be good but I ain’t as good as her. Whatever they did to her in that place had enhanced her army tactics to a whole new level and even I had trouble pinning her to the ground, and personally that scares the fucking shit out me.

So like I said here I am with this crazy ass murdering bitch and all I can do is try and not go down. Were doing hand to hand combat (stupid idea of mine let me tell yea) and she’s kicking my ass like its yesterday’s paper.

“So sugar, give up yet or do you want me to continue to beat the living shit out ya?” She asked me for the second time in the last thirty minutes with that fucking evil smirk of hers.

“Me give up? Ha, you had better luck selling that line to one-eye,” I tell her panting like I’m about to die.

“Suite your self, but don’t say I didn’t warn ya,” and with that she slugged me and I fell to my knees barely able to get back up.

“Yea know I kinda like super strength, comes in handy when you’re kickin’ the shit out of the one man you thought you could never beat.” However during her little speech she had let her guard down and Logan took that moment to attack her with all he had left. With a little maneuvering he finally managed to pin Rogue on to her stomach.

“Sometimes Sweetheart it’s just best to be quite, so you ready to give up yet?” I whispered into ear, holding her arms behind her back.

“If I was would I allow you to at least have some advantage over me?” She told me with a quirk or her eyebrow. I was slightly confused by her remark and I could tell she caught my confused glance.

“Why don’t I just show you what I mean?” She then, with very little effort, flipped me on to my back and pinned me to the ground, and I knew at that moment that I was royally screwed. There was no way in hell I would be able to weasel my way out of her hold.

“Fine you win this one, darlin’” I tell her trying at least to have some pride left in me, seeing as how I just had my ass handed to me.

“Always win sugar,” She told me releasing her hold on me and walking away with a gentle sway of her hips.