Author's Chapter Notes:
Summary: “Want me to stop? Tell me to stop, darlin’, and I will. You want control, you got it. Tell me to stop.”
Marie was five months gone now, and she had started to show. Logan had noticed, but hadn’t said anything just in case she wasn’t comfortable with it. The day he realised she was getting more and more comfortable with the idea of being a mother and being with him was when he found her in front of her mirror.

She was naked, completely and gloriously naked in front of her full-length mirror on the wall. He had walked into the bedroom to get his watch; he was on his way to the School. He had four phys-ed classes that day. But it was all forgotten. She was standing there, running her hands gently over her stomach, and tracing her fingers over her slightly round tummy. Smiling. She was smiling.

He had seen her naked before. She washed in front of him and changed with him in the room. They slept in the same bed every night. She always wore a night-dress, but occasionally it rode up to her stomach and revealed her bottom. They had only kissed and touched gently, never anything sexual. He didn’t want to push her, and she never asked, so he would wait.

This was something different. Her skin was glowing, her breasts full, the silky skin around her nipples had grown darker. He waned to touch her now. He couldn’t help himself. He knew he should walk out of the room before he startled her or did something really inappropriate like kiss every inch of her perfect breasts, while rolling her nipples between his fingers…

He growled. He hadn’t meant to but he did. She didn’t move; she just put her hand out behind her to beckon him to her. Walking slowly, he tried to calm himself. She looked unbelievable. He grasped her hand, and she leaned back against him, placing it on her bump. He jumped, he actually jumped, when the baby moved. It was like a light flutter. She laughed. He smiled at her in the mirror. Basking in her reflection.

Their eyes were locked as she rubbed his hand around her bump, then led it lower towards her public hair. Her scent held arousal and nervousness, also a slight hint of fear. Normally he could tell if someone’s fear was for themselves or someone else. This time he couldn’t. He liked the way the smell mixed in with her arousal. He shouldn’t, but he did.

Lacing his fingers into her soft brown curls, he never took his eyes from her, rubbing two fingers over her clit. Back and forth, back and forth and spreading her juices over her sensitive area. Increasing the pressure and speed, staring into her eyes until his touches became more insistent and she tipped her head back moaning loudly. Her own hands travelled up to cup her breasts. They were tender, and the added feeling of her hands made them feel sexy and sensitive.

He growled again at the sight of her touching herself and licked her neck, feeling her shiver he slipped one of his fingers inside of her. She clamped around his digit, unconsciously raising one knee as she bucked against him, shouting his name as she came.

He released his grip, and she turned around in his arms, kissing him wildly, their lips crashing together as their tongues tried desperately to catch one another. He wound both his hands into her hair, and she undid his belt buckle and jeans. He jumped again when her hand cupped his cock and rubbed down his length, kissing her harder.

She stepped backwards until she bumped into the cold wall-mirror behind her. Then she kissed his face, his neck and his chest through his clothes. She sunk slowly to her knees and took him into her mouth. He knew if he held her hair he would thrust roughly into her mouth. He didn’t want that, so instead he placed his palms on the wall, either side of the mirror.

Growling, he leaned his head forward to rest on the mirror. He could see her back, her buttocks, and when she bobbed forward, he saw her pink lips nestled between her thighs. They were wet with her juices, slick from what he had done to her. He wanted to lick them clean and then make her do it all over again. He wanted to watch her do it to herself, then lick her clean again.

She went quicker and was firmer with her mouth. His breath was fogging the mirror; he wiped it clear, so he could see her again. She parted he legs slightly to suck him harder. He had a perfect view of her opening, blatant for his view, his eyes only. He snarled as he came in her mouth, jerking sharply as she swallowed every drop. The pleasure-pain of her continuing to suck after his orgasm was making him hard again, but she pulled away.

Her lips red and swollen, eyes sparkling like they used to when he met her. He pulled her up and kissed her, pressing her against the mirror again, but always mindful of her bump. He raised her thigh, and his cock nudged at her clit. He was about to push into her when her scent spiked, and she pushed on his chest. He broke the kiss but didn’t change their position.

“No, not yet. I don’t want to.” Despite how much she wanted to make love to him, she meant it; she wanted him to stop. She wanted to be in control.

“That’s not what your body’s telling me, darlin’.” Their voices were whispers, sending hot breath into each other’s flushed faces. He nudged her again, and she pushed on his massive chest again.

She shivered. “My body may be saying yes, but the word coming out of my mouth is no. That’s what you need to listen to, Logan.”

He wanted nothing more than to ignore what she said and slam into her, taking her against the wall, making her scream his name in pleasure. But he could tell what she wanted. She wanted to control the situation, take it as far as she decided to and stop. She needed to know he would stop for her, needed to know he cared enough.

He let his grip on her thigh slip. He kissed her again and pulled away from her slightly. She smiled at him. “Thanks.”

“I have to go to work.” His breathing was still coming in short little rasps. She nodded, the action making her breasts bounce against his shirt.

“Ok.” Her breathing matched his.

Neither of them moved, just stood there, eyes locked, hearts racing. He kissed her again; he just couldn’t help himself. She was so beautiful. So soft, so perfect, and the smell of her was amazing. Pushing her against the wall again, he growled into her mouth.

She pushed on his chest, but he grabbed her wrists, and, placing them both in one hand, he secured them against the wall above her head. With the other hand, he raised her thigh and entered her with one good thrust. She threw her head back and yelped. He growled into her neck, nipping at her pale skin, while staying completely still.

He wanted to nip at her breasts, but to get that low he would have to let go of her hands. “Logan…”

“Want me to stop? Tell me to stop, darlin’, and I will. You want control, you got it. Tell me to stop.” He pulled out slowly and then thrust harshly back in, baring his teeth as he did. He knew if he was too rough, he would hurt the baby, so he measured his power perfectly, holding back how he really wanted to take her the first time. If she weren’t pregnant, he would fuck her so hard she would be screaming. He would posses her, show his power and dominance, but he would still stop if she asked him to.

“Logan!” He kept going, his fingers digging into her thigh, turning the skin white with the pressure. “Stop.” He did, he halted to a complete stop. Breathing pants into her neck as he pressed her completely flat against the wall, the cool glass mirror against her hot back.

He raised his head and kissed her lips. “Darlin’, I want you so badly. Please. I’m begging, I know, but please…please, I have to have you. If you want this to stop I will, I promise I will, but darlin’, please.”

She smiled into his lips. He had given her the control she needed, or as much as she was ever going to get from him, and she moved her hips against him. It was all he needed. He thrust into her, capturing her lips and grunting with each thrust. She moved to meet his hips and dug her nails into his hand as she came for a second time. When he felt her nails in his hand, he let go, gripping her hips, biting her throat as pumped himself dry into the woman he adored more than life itself.

Somehow during the post-orgasmic haze, they ended up laying on the bed. She was on her side snuggled into his chest hair, and he was running his hands up and down her back. “That was intense.”

“Yeah.” He didn’t really know what else to say.

“Can you wait 15 minutes for me to get dressed? I’ll go to the school with you today. I was gonna ask you to pick up some of my camera stuff, but I’d think I’d like to go myself.” She went to move away, but he grabbed her arm and stopped her.

“I would have stopped. You know that, right?” She smiled at him and touched his lips with her fingertips. He looked like he wanted to run and hide, so vulnerable, so honest you could forget how dangerous he was.

She never raised her voice above a seductive whisper. “Yes. I wanted to have sex with you. I just needed to know that you would stop first, and I know you understand that. I know who you are Logan, what you’re about. The dominance, the possessiveness, how you need to be in control of everything. But you’re willing to give it all to me. I know the man I see, as well as the one I don’t see. The one you hide on the inside for fear of what he’ll do. I see you, Logan, and the best thing is, you let me.” She kissed him and moved again. Again he stopped her.

“I love you.”

“Logan…” Her heart had just stopped, she was sure of it. She said his name and looked at his chest unable to meet his eyes. He knew she couldn’t say it yet; he hoped she felt it and pleaded to whatever God that would listen, that, eventually she would be able to tell him. “You don’t have to say anything. Go get dressed.”

She kissed him quickly and shot off to the bathroom, leaving him with thoughts. She was complicated. She had been through a lot in her life, been let down a lot, and she needed time to get used to letting people in. He could smell her tears through the door, but he wouldn’t go to her. She needed to do this on her own; she was about as good with feelings as he was.

Logan went off to combat class, and Marie went to her dark room to collect some of her stuff. She had been thinking for a while that it would be nice to start taking some pictures again. She was seriously tempted to take a few of Logan while he was asleep and naked.

She giggled to herself at that thought. He would go nuts. She could hear him now, shouting her name and chasing her around the apartment to spank her. Actually, that didn’t seem like such a bad idea!

Her naughty thoughts were broken by a smack of bubblegum, and her best friend bounding into the room. “Well, hello, chica. How are the newlyweds?”

“Jubes! We’re not married. We’ve only just started having sex, for God’s sake.”

“Oooooh. Tell me. *Everything*!” Marie rolled her eyes at her.

“I am not telling you about my sex life. Logan wouldn’t like that.”

“Ok, how about some general stuff then? I ask a question, and you either say no or uh-huh.” Marie put her pack of films down and smiled at Jubes. She wouldn’t actually be telling her anything sooo…

“Ok.”

“Is he hot naked?”

Marie made her eyes go in different directions for a split-second. “Uh-huh!”

“Did he go down on you?”

“JUBES!”

“What? A girl needs to know these things.”

“NO! He didn’t do that yet. I can’t believe I’m telling you this.”

“Ok. Is he big?”

Marie sighed and rolled her eyes again. “UH-HUH!”

“Where did you do it?”

“That’s not a no or uh-huh answer.”

“Oh, for fuck’s sake! Did you do it in the bed?”

“Nope.”

“On the floor?”

“No!”

“Against the wall? He strikes me as that kind of guy.”

“Uh-huh!”

“Arh! Oh my God!” She was jumping up and down.

“He told me he loved me.” Jubes stopped bouncing, and by the look of shock on her face, she could possibly have stopped breathing.

“Ex-squeeze me?”

“He told me that he *loves* me! He said and I quote ‘I love you’ end quote.”

“Oh My God! He said that?”

“Yep. He loves me. Mr-I’m-Such-a-badass-Wolverine said he’s in love with me. You know: ME!”

Jubes jumped her into a bear hug, and they jumped up and down together. “Well, fuck-a-doodle-doo!”

The pair spent the rest of the day in Jubes’s room, chatting and doing girlie stuff. Jubes painted Marie’s toenails and Marie did her hair. She loved the closeness of her friend; she had missed it over the past few weeks—well, if she was honest, years.

She had stepped away from everyone in an attempt to protect herself from her feelings, but now, in the end, she realised that she needed them all.

After dinner, they walked back to the main hall so she could meet Logan to go home. As they walked past the rec room, Scott called Jubes in to say there was a phone call for her. While Jubes took her call, Marie waited in the hall and displayed a perfect bright smile when Logan rounded the corner, coming into her view.

He kissed her on the cheek and swatted her on the bottom. She jumped and was about to tell him off when Jubes came back out with Scott.

She looked directly at Logan. “Me, you, and Scott need to go out, now.”

Logan looked confused. “We do?”

“Yeah, now.”

Marie looked from one friend to another and then back to Logan. “What’s going on?”

Jubes inspected her feet then gave an exaggerated sigh. “Ok, I’m not lying to my best friend, so here goes. A bouncer friend of mine works at Poison. He just called me to say Ethan just turned up with a group of losers. He’s there, right now.”

Logan’s whole body tensed, and all of them felt it. “Let’s go.” All three turned away from Marie, but she caught Logan’s arm.

“Wait, Logan you can’t…” He put a finger to her lips, his voice calm and reassuring, but she didn’t believe him for a second.

“It’ll be ok. Stay here, if he sees you he’ll know you’re pregnant.” She stopped him from leaving again.

“Don’t hit him.”

“What?” His eyebrows furrowed together as he looked at her.

“Logan, don’t hit him.”

“Darlin’, I’m not gonna…” She cut him off this time.

“Kill him. Yeah, Logan, you will. You’ll walk in there. Before you even have a chance to speak, all these images of what he could have done to me will flash around in your mind, and you’ll hit him. He’s human, and whatever you do to him has human consequences. After this morning, it’ll be even worse, because I’m your territory now. You’ll hit him, and the first time will feel so good you’ll keep on hitting him.” She brushed his temple. “I’ve been up here, remember? I know how it works. Don’t hit him.”

He looked at his feet then back to her eyes. “Ok.”

“Promise?” Shit, he’d been there before.

“Yeah, I promise.” He kissed her and walked off to catch up with Jubilee and Scott.

He got in the passenger side, Jubes was already in the back, and Scott was starting the engine. Jubes was the first to speak as they pulled out onto the main road.

“So, how we gonna kill him?”

“I promised Rogue I wouldn’t.”

“Yeahm dude, you promised. We didn’t!” Scott looked at her in the rear-view and shook his head.

“We can’t just kill him, Jubilee. He’s human.” He looked briefly at Logan, who looked positively feral lit up by the dashboard lights. “Rogue will never testify because it would bring too much attention to her situation and her mutantcy. So we have to think of something else.”

“I have an idea, but I’ll need to speak to my bouncer friend first. And when we get to the bastard, let me do the talking!” Both men looked at her and wondered what she had up her sleeve.

They reached the club, and after Jubilee spoke quickly with the bouncer, she turned back to Logan and Scott. “Wait in the alley behind the club.” They nodded and went into the side alley that led round the back of the club.

Twenty minutes later, a giggling Jubes and Ethan walked out the back of the club. Jubes stumbled as if she was drunk. Ethan turned and noticed the two men in the dim light. Jubilee immediately straightened herself, dropping the act, and shoved Ethan roughly against the wall.

“Hey, what’s the big idea, baby? When you said come party, I didn’t expect you to bring guests.” He laughed and moved away from the wall. Logan put his hand on Ethan’s chest and pushed him back again. This time it knocked the wind out of him, and he sobered up slightly. “What do you want? I don’t have any money.”

“You don’t remember me, do you? I’m Jubes, *Rogue’s* friend.” He raised his head slightly and nodded.

“White stripes. How’s my baby? I haven’t seen her in a while. She ran out on a particularly cool night, and MMMPHH!”

He didn’t get to finish his sentence as the fist hit his jaw with enough force to knock him sideways onto his hands and knees. He touched his lip with his hand and sighed at the blood on his fingers. Using the wall for support, he stood up leaned back against the wall.

Logan instantly knew Marie was right: judging by the look on Jubes’s face, the first punch had felt fantastic, and she desperately wanted to hit him again. He almost chuckled to himself; girl gave the lecture to the wrong person.

She stood in front of him with Logan and Scott behind her slightly. “Dude, you, got my girlfriend stoned. Not only stoned, but completely wasted. She nearly died on the shit you pumped her full of. Not to mention whatever sick little perversions you decided to act out. You are a prime piece of fucking shit, and I oughta beat you to death for what you did to her.” She gestured to Logan and Scott. “You’re lucky they’re here, or I might have already.”

“Rogue wanted it.” She hauled back and punched him again. Again he ended up on the floor, but this time Jubes reached for his jacket and pulled him up against the wall again, his head banging on the bricks. “Go ahead. What are you gonna do about it, bitch?”

“She forgot to mention something,” Jubes smirked at him, then pointed to herself and both men behind her. “Mutants.” His eyes widened slightly, and Logan noted that finally his scent held fear. “Deadly mutants, who don’t take too kindly to bastards like you treating the people we care about like shit. You will never see her again. You will forget anything you ever had to do with her. Do you understand?” He nodded frantically. “Good.”

She released his jacket and punched him again. He didn’t fall this time, just spun around so he faced the wall. The three of them moved away from him, and Ethan figured it was over, so he might as well get in a jibe or two.

“Knew you couldn’t do it, bitch.” Logan was closest; without even looking, he shot his arm out and grabbed Ethan by the throat, pushing him against the wall. Then slowly, he brought his face close to Ethan’s. Ethan made small gurgling sounds as Logan’s grip got slightly tighter.

“Think yourself lucky. *Very* fucking lucky!” And for dramatic emphasis, he raised his right hand and flashed the claws close to Ethan’s eyes.

Ethan let out a girlie shriek and wet himself. Logan smirked dangerously and dropped Ethan who instantly landed on the floor, whimpering to himself.

They walked off again, and Jubes stopped “Oh! I forget something.” She ran back to Ethan sitting on the floor in a puddle of his own urine and kicked him hard in the nuts. Ethan doubled over in pain, clutching himself and wheezing desperately for air. She bent forward and put a large package in the pocket of his Parker.

As the walked past the bouncer again, she gestured to him. “He’ll be there a while.” The bouncer nodded and chuckled to himself. When they were back in Scott’s SUV, Jubilee punched the roof and shouted, “YES! That felt good!”

Logan smiled and turned to Scott. “Remind me never to piss her off.”

“Ditto.”

*********************END OF PART FOUR