Tapping the baseball bat against the top of her boot Rogue glared at the new 4x4 in front of her. Tilting her head she cracked a slow, evil grin and swung the heavy wooden tool smashing out the headlight.

Listening to the sounds of glass hitting the concrete she giggled before moving to the other side. With the lights smashed out she moved onto the windows until the once pristine truck sat in a tangled mess of shards of glass, twisted metal, sliced rubbed, and gouged up leather.

“That’ll teach him.” She muttered before heading for the kitchen. She paused at the faint but distinct sound of a motorcycle before hurrying inside. No sense in advertising her presence around the badly damaged vehicle.


Sitting sipping a cup of tea she glanced up at the sound of the door opening. Hiding behind the delicate china she watched Logan walk into the room and drop his duffel by the fridge.

“So what happened to the Ice Prick’s truck?” Logan grunted as he glanced at her over his shoulder. “Or do I wanna know?”

Rogue grinned and shrugged. “I could tell you but then I’d have to kill you.”

“Worse ways to go.” Logan drawled settling on a stool with a bottle of beer in one hand and a cigar in the other. “How you doing darlin’?”

“Better than I was an hour ago.” Rogue admitted and leaned forward. “Poor Bobby’s not so lucky.”

Logan chuckled. “I figured that from the smashed forty-thousand dollar hunk of junk in the garage. What’d he do?”

“Not what who.”

“Okay I’ll bite. Who’d he cheat on ya with?”

Rogue raised an eyebrow at him for a moment. Should she tell him or should she just keep it to herself. After all there was more than just her involved now and the other woman probably wanted to keep it as quiet as possible.

“Not that phasing kid.” Logan shuddered. “Too quiet if you ask me.”

Rogue laughed. “Oh you like the loud ones huh?”

“Gotta be some signs of life darlin’.”

“Found him with his dick up Jean’s ass.” Rogue replied softly beyond caring about how things looked. While she cared about Scott and didn’t want to see him get hurt, she also didn’t care what happened to Jean.

Logan laughed softly. “That’s an image that I’m not sure I wanna have in my head. He try and explain why?”

“Yep. Said it was just an urge that he couldn’t scratch with me.” Rogue replied and reached for the cigar. “So I had an urge I couldn’t help. Besides, that'll teach him a hard lesson before he cheats again.”

Logan laughed and shook his head. “Just tell me ya ain’t plannin’ on fucking Scooter to get back at her.”

“Nope. Not gonna touch that. Besides when Scott finds out he’s gonna kick her to the curb. Maybe he’ll take up with ‘Ro or Kitty they’d be better for him.”

Logan shrugged. “Uh where does that leave you?”

“Don’t know. I don’t want to room with Kitty and Jubes again.”

“Why were you…never mind I don’t wanna know.”

Rogue giggled. “I wasn’t sleeping with him if that’s what you were thinking. Actually I’ve been sleeping in your old room after Kitty phased through me one night.”

“Oh.” Logan shrugged and rose to grab his bag. Wrapping an arm around her shoulders he directed her off the stool and toward the door. “No sense in changing locations then. Come on you can tell me what all you did to the truck. Shouldn’t be too close to the point of damage when Bobby finds his truck!”

“Ooh you’re absolutely right. Hey, you know we really should get away. I heard that Monster Madness is gonna be in Toronto next month you up for big trucks, half naked girls…”

“Cold beer, hot dogs, manly engines roaring…” Logan all but panted. “When did you wanna go?”

“How about tomorrow?”

“How about now?” Logan replied as he dumped the contents of his duffel out and repacked almost instantly. “Better pack light darlin’ we’re gonna be on the bike.”

Rogue giggled and headed for the closet. A moment later she held a back pack with a change of clothes, her cash and ID in it. “This fast and light enough for you?”

“Come on lets get outta here!”

Hurrying through the mansion they ignored the few students they saw until they reached the garage. Climbing on to the bike Rogue held onto Logan as he rolled the bike out into the sunlight just as the door to the garage popped open.

“ROGUE! MY TRUCK!” Bobby’s irate screech just as Logan revved the engine drew a chuckle from both of them. Roaring down the driveway Logan turned north, they’d deal with Mr. Wandering-Dick when they got back, and by then Rogue would be his in every way possible. Hiding a grin Logan knew that it would take a long time to get home and Rogue would enjoy every mile they drove!