She felt him wobble slightly and turned her head to look at him. “Logan?” Near-yellow eyes met hers, and she knew instantly that Wolverine had taken over again. She wasn’t sure what to do next; she was standing in front of an extremely dangerous person, half-naked, petrified, and completely turned on.

He leaned forward and nuzzled in her neck, smelling her hair. Grabbing a handful of hair and pulling it to one side, her scent and appearance was confirmed. This was the female that he had marked earlier. He spun her around. He couldn’t understand why she covered her flesh. Roughly pulling her hands away from her body, he shoved them behind her back and pulled her to him. Soft, naked flesh pressing against his coverings.

He nuzzled her neck again, and she moaned. What the fuck was she doing? She should be stopping this. He was so dominant, and that was what was getting her so hot. She has a strong personality. She didn’t take any shit from anyone. But for some reason, being held, taken, forced slightly, made her skin prickle and the heat rise in her groin.

He let go of her hands, and she went to replace them over her breasts. After growling at her, she put them back at her sides. He bent his head and licked her nipple, then nipped it. She tipped her head back, leaning on the gurney for support.

He pulled at her waistband of leathers, growling again. She got the idea and, with shaking hands, undid the buttons. He put his arm around her waist and lifted her as he tore away the trousers. Thank the heavens, she decided to put on decent underwear this morning. Not that she thought Wolverine would care what colour or design her panties were.

She stood there in front of him, shaking. He raked his eyes up and down her skin as he pulled his own jacket off. Exposing his chest, a light sheen of sweat covered his fuzz of chest hair. His torso moving up and down in the effort to breathe. Then he pushed down his trousers and stood flush with her body again.

Naked. Oh dear lord, he’s naked. He wore nothing underneath his uniform. She didn’t know why she was surprised. She squeaked like a complete girl when he suddenly picked her up, roughly depositing her on the side of the gurney.

He began to lick her nipples again and slowly worked his way down her stomach. Grabbing the front of her panties, he growled and ripped them off. Little pieces of red lace scattering across the med lab floor. She jumped again. He moved her thighs apart and tasted her with one long lick.

“Uh God!” She was going to pass out if he carried on like that. Licking the entire length of her crotch, flattening his tongue out and pressing down when he reached her clitoris. He was licking and growling and rumbling into her. His fingers digging into her inner thighs to hold them apart. Little purple prints already beginning to appear.

Her scent told him she was about to cum. He growled. “AHH!” The taste of this female was fantastic, sweet and untouched. She was pure. Even he knew that taking a pure female required some care. If she was damaged during the mating, then she would not be suitable to carry his young.

Her mind was fuzzed as he stood back up and laced his fingers in her hair. He put her feet on the floor and turned her around. Pushing her back onto the gurney, he positioned himself to enter her from behind. She was suddenly really scared; she had never done this before and knew it would hurt. Logan had never told her anything about his inner demon, but had made it clear that he was dangerous and unpredictable. He was about to take her virginity, something she had always sworn to herself she would keep for Logan.

She put her hands on the gurney and shook her head in a moment of fear. She vaguely tried to turn and push him away. “NO!” He pulled her tighter to him, growled and thrust into her. She moaned, she didn’t mean to, she should be crying out, calling for help, because she had said no. But she moaned. Again he thrust, and again she moaned, gasping from the feeling.

God! This wasn’t happening. She had said no. He should stop. She should stop him. But she wasn’t, instead she was pushing back against him. This wasn’t supposed to be happening. A single silent tear fell from her. Emotions overflowing in the heat of the moment. She looked at him over her shoulder and saw Logan, her friend, her love. But this man wasn’t Logan; he was a whole different ball game.

What was she supposed to do now? Was he raping her? Was she letting him? That wasn’t rape was it? Her rambling mind was stopped when his thrusting became more powerful and the sensation tingled in her stomach. Every nerve was finely tuned into the movements of his powerful body, heightened by lust and fear mixing together.

He withdrew and slipped his finger inside her, causing her to gasp again, this time at the change in sensation. Withdrawing his finger, he licked off the blood of her virginity and slid his cock back in. Laying her flat on the gurney so her head fell off the other side, he pumped into her, gritting his teeth, snarling and growling into her back.

She gripped the edge of the medical bed and called his name when she came. “Wolver…aaarrrhh!” He bit down on the soft flesh of her back and snarled as he reached his own completion. Sinking to the floor and taking his female with him. Wrapping himself around her in a protective cocoon, he nuzzled her hair. Sated and satisfied. A good mating: she knew who owned her.

He woke up with a jump. Looking around he saw the med lab. Cold floor beneath his naked ass. “What the fuck?” He said quietly. His mind cleared when the soft bundle in his lap shifted slightly. He drew is his breath quickly. Shit!

Blood and sex. Wolverine. Oh God. He had taken Marie and by the smell of it, her virginity. He looked down at her sleeping in his lap, her head resting gently on his chest. A thin sheet over them. Taking in her scent again, he liked the way she smelled. Of him. Freshly fucked, happy, content and his. Yeah, he definitely liked the way she smelled.

She woke up with a moan and then yawned. Feeling the fuzzy chest under her, she rubbed her face in it and turned to meet the eyes staring at her.

“Hi.” She blushed hot in her cheeks and looked at his chest, absently playing with the hair.

“Hi. It’s just a guess, but…something you’re not telling me, darlin’?”

“Possibly.” She rested her head against him and giggled. She couldn’t help it. In some distant part of her post-amazing-sex-brain, this was funny.

“Marie, this isn’t funny. Did he hurt you, force you? What the fuck did he do to you?” She looked him in the face and full out laughed at him.

“Nothing bad.” She giggled again. Her mind briefly flashed back to her fear of him. But underneath it was Logan. Ultimately, it was Logan. And he would never hurt her.

“This is serious.” He was serious, even if he was caressing the back of her neck with his fingers; he felt a bite mark.

“I am serious. You want details? Well, first he took my trousers off, ripped my panties to pieces; they were expensive, by the way. Then kissed and licked my clit until I was screaming and shaking. Then he broke my hymen, fucked me, and once again had me screaming.”

She repositioned herself so she was straddling his lap. His face was a picture: he didn’t know whether to be aroused or shocked. “Do you want to know what the best part was?” He nodded numbly, her face millimetres from his. “When he put his finger inside me and tasted my blood.” She couldn’t believe all that had just come out of her mouth. She blushed wildly.

Every inch of her perfect naked body was pressed tightly against him. His erection was almost comical, it was so big. He felt the now-familiar tingle in his mind. He was trying to get out again. She saw his eyes flicker, knowing what was to come and almost welcoming it. She wanted Logan. If she said ‘No’ again Logan would stop. Wolverine wouldn’t stop. She knew that now. She wanted the man as well as the dangerous creature, but Wolverine was just a single entity, Logan was a good mixture of the two.

“Logan. Stay with me. Please.” She raised her hips and slid onto his aroused flesh, hissing at the slight soreness she felt. He grabbed her hip with one hand and her hair, gently, with the other. His eyes cleared to reveal nothing but bright Hazel.

“I’m not going anywhere, baby. I’m not missing this again.” He thrust up into her, as she put her hand on his shoulders to steady herself and get a good rhythm going. He brought her head forward for a kiss. It started innocently, but soon turned heated. This was the first time he had kissed her. This was the first time anyone had kissed her properly. Bobby didn’t count.

His tongue slid into her mouth. She tasted like fresh cinnamon rolls. This was amazing: she was perfect and she was his. This wonderful girl was moaning and writhing around in his lap, his lap. It made his chest swell.

He grabbed her ass and pulled it down hard onto him as he came, gasped into her mouth. She followed milliseconds later. Giggling again, she pressed her lips to his.

“MMMmmmm. I’m going to be all kinds of sore in the morning.”

“Get dressed. Let’s go back up to my room. I think we need to talk.” Her smile faded.

“What do you mean? Don’t you…” He gently put his finger to her lips to quiet her. He sighed; guess they were having the talk here.

“I don’t think it’ll work. I think I’m a bastard and a whole load of other things that don’t deserve a woman like you. I think you’re perfect, you’re brave, you’re amazing. You feel fantastic under my hands. I love the way you move, smell, feel, and I… I think I’m probably, well definitely, in love with you. So yeah, I want this. If it don’t work, then, we’ll cross that bridge or whatever, when we get to it.”

He lifted her chin, so she could look at him. He wiped her silent tears. “Ok.” She kissed him again, putting her hands in his hair. She sobbed, and her mutation slipped briefly. It gave them both a jolt, and Logan hissed pulling her to him tightly.

“You wanna know something I’ve always wanted to do, darlin’?” She smiled and silently shook her head. “Have you with your skin on.” She was visibly taken aback. He couldn’t mean that, surely. Could he? “I’ve been having sick, twisted little dreams about it since I found you in my trailer. Let’s go upstairs.”

The next couple of weeks were spent with her moving her stuff into his larger room, getting used to living together, mostly him asking stupid questions about what she needed that for and what does this do. She couldn’t believe that she actually had to explain that her hair didn’t go straight on its own.

He had been having long sessions with the Professor to try and keep Wolverine in check. Nearly ever time he had sex with Marie he tried to get out. Fighting at the back of his mind, it had got to the point where he could now hear him snarl and growl ever time he got near her. Chuck wasn’t too worried, insisted that Marie could handle him if he reared his head.

She said the same, repeated some crack about being a walking tranq gun. He hadn’t hurt her the last time; by all accounts, he had been very attentive. Marie still blushed when he mentioned it. But Logan had taken to making her blush other ways, loving the way her skin coloured and her scent changed to the sharp tang of arousal. Catching her in the kitchen and smacking her on the ass. Heated stares at the dinner table. Whispering lewd and overtly sexual remarks in her ear just before she went to teach her Geometry class.

They had sex with her mutation active. He loved it, and she loved it even more. It was such a thrill. The last time they had been kissing and groping, Logan asked her to turn it on. Striping her of her clothes and keeping his on, he had taken his sweet time making her beg for him to finish her off. He called her a fucking bitch when he came and it made her cum like a train. He had also struggled to keep Wolverine contained, and at the last moment he had kissed her, letting her mutation take his breath away.

She got little bits of him again. She already had a quick fire temper, but with an extra dose of him during orgasmic bliss, it made her a little extra snappy. It made the kids a little bit more respectful, which wasn’t a bad thing.

He was lying on their bed flicking through the channels. Looking for a hockey game. Or anything while he waited for Marie to get back from her class. When she did get back, he was going to have a little fun up against the shower wall with her.

Marie walked out of her class and headed for her and Logan’s room. She still had to smile to herself when she thought of that. It was their room. Hers and Logan’s. Together. She mentally went ‘Whoo Hoo!’ and then scolded herself for being a big kid.

As she passed the main hall supply cupboard, a long arm snaked out pulled her in. Before she could think, she was pinned up against the wall by Remy. His body suggestively pushing into her. She growled and tried to push him away, but he held her still.

“Mmm, Chere, smells good.”

“Gambit, if you don’t let me go right now, I swear I’m gonna…” He shoved his hand roughly over her mouth.

“What? Huh. Now, is da petit goin’ to ‘ave what Remy has to offer, or is Remy gonna ‘ave to give it to her, non? Remy get fed-up with watching ya hips sway in the other direction.” He let go of her mouth and ran his hand down to her waist.

“You picked the wrong girl to fuck around with, Gambit!”

“Why? ‘Cause of da Wolverine? Dat old dog no bother to Remy.” She narrowed her eyes at him. She was angry at being cornered, touched; bad mouthing Logan was the last fucking straw.

“Ok Remy. How about we introduce Little-Red-Hooded-Eyes to the real Big Bad Wolf?”

Logan had got bored waiting for her and decided to wait downstairs and bug Scott instead. They were walking towards the main entrance talking about the new improvements for the danger room.

“Logan, I have no idea why you feel the need to install another program about…”

Scott was cut short mid-sentence by the sight of Remy LeBeau flying through the supply cupboard door. Logan, Scott and a couple of the younger kids had to dodge flying bits of wood and trench coat.

She confidently walked out of the cupboard after him. He was lying on the floor holding onto his crotch, desperately trying to catch his breath. She crouched down next to his head.

“Next time you want to feel a cunt, look in a mirror!”

Walking straight up to Logan, she grabbed his arm and pulled him off in the direction of their room. “What the hell did that little French prick do?” Growling with barely restrained anger.

“Tried it on, but as you saw I dealt with it.” She stormed into the room and headed straight for the shower. He knew better than to follow her. She was angry; it was coming off her in waves. Little French bastard got off lightly.

He sat on the edge of the bed, tense. She was washing the smell of LeBeau off of her skin. He could hear and feel Wolverine in his mind snarling. He mentally pulled down the iron gate, keeping him tightly locked in the back of his mind.

“I’ve been thinking.” She came out dressed only in a towel. She smelled like original sin. His mind wandered slightly. Fresh, clean, wet woman. The best smell in the universe. He grabbed the front of her towel and pulled her into his lap.

“Now what does a pretty little thing like you want to waste her time on that dangerous past-time for?”

“Very funny. Can we get out of here? Lately I’ve been finding it more difficult to keep my skin going all the time. I need some space, fresh air. How about we take a holiday? Just a couple of weeks. Some time just for us.”

He kissed her lightly on the lips. “Sounds good to me, darlin’. When do we leave?” He would be glad to get her away from this madhouse. She needed it, and if he was completely honest, so did he. The little snarling animal in the back of his mind was making life more than difficult. Threatening to burst forward and rip LeBeau’s throat out as well as anyone else who even looks Marie’s way, even Logan. Maybe some space would keep him quiet for a while.

****************END OF PART TWO