Author's Chapter Notes:
This is just a quickie inspired by the challenge generator.

Prompt was "Am I asleep?" and bottle.
Am I asleep? Surely I am. Marie is lying asleep on my bed, wearing only a white nightie. And through it, I can see the dark green matching bra and panties her friends bought her for her 18th birthday. And her beautiful honey coloured skin, just begging me to touch it.

Shit. She stretched, and I am suddenly transfixed. This girl is going to kill me. I think she’s waking up now. She looks amazing! Seeing her lying in my bed, with her tousled hair and her sleepy eyes, makes me wonder what it would be like to wake up next to her every morning.

“Logan?” Oh god. Her voice sounds like honey, and it’s heading straight down south. If her mouth tastes anything like her voice sounds right now, then I’ve found my new favourite dessert.

“Yeah darling?” Shit… again. Better hope she doesn’t pick up on the darling. She might suspect something.

“Ah was waiting for you. Ah have somethin’ to tell yah.” Good, she didn’t pick up on the darling. Phew. Wait… what does she want to tell me?

“What?” And now she’s snuggling down into my bed again. I’ll just go and get my ‘Marie-sleep’ clothes. My long sleeved shirt, cotton gloves, and my sweatpants.

She mutters into the pillow, and if it wasn’t for my enhanced hearing, I’d never have caught it. But I couldn’t have heard right.

“Hey D… Kid, what was that? The pillow stole your words.” Heh, I caught myself in time. She lifts her head and looks at me. What’s that slow smile for sweetheart?

“Well, sugah, ah can control mah skin.” And the way she drawls sugar just makes brain function real hard right about now. Hold on… she can control her skin? She’s legal, and now touchable. Fuck. Does she know what she’s doing to me?

“Sugar? That’s new.” Now she’s pouting. Does the torture never stop?

“So is darlin’.” Damn. She did pick up on it. But maybe… And she did say sugar… I think I’ll just growl at her a bit. The really deep one that always gets the women melting at my feet.

“C’mere sugah. Ah want tah show yah somethin’.” My growl didn’t work. It always works! Wonder what she wants to show me.

Ok, I’m on the bed next to her, and she’s turned to face me. She has this mischievous look in her eye now.

“Lie down and close yahr eyes. No peeking now.” This is strange, her telling me what to do. Even stranger, I’m actually enjoying her dominance.

HOLY FUCKING MOTHER OF SAINTS!!! She kissed me. It felt like a starburst spreading from my lips to my toes. I nearly came from that alone. Just a simple touch of her lips to mine, and my head is spinning.

“Ah told yah that last bottle of bourbon would give meh an answer. It didn’t. It gave meh control instead.”

Am I asleep? If I am, I don't want to wake up.