Author's Chapter Notes:
Please, bad or good. If no one tells me its bad, I won’t know!
*bbbuuuuurrrrrrppppp* Everyone in the room turned to look at Rogue.

“What?” She smiled at Logan as he started to laugh at her. She was as much of a bloke as he was sometimes. “Sorry.”

The others were laughing a little, too. Apart from Jubes and Kitty who sat there with disgusted looks on their faces.

They had been sitting in the rec room, having drinks and chatting, for the past three hours. It was a goodbye kind of thing for Rogue. She wasn’t leaving them, just going travelling for a couple of months to have some fun and see the world, starting in Hong Kong.

They were all there for her, Jubilee, Kitty, Bobby, Pete, Kurt, ‘Ro, the Professor, Scott and, of course, Logan. Hank and Remy also stopped by to say good luck. They didn’t know her as well as the others because they had both only been there a few months. Hank was the new doctor, and Remy was the new ladies man. Logan thought he was a dick, and she had to agree with him.

“You ready for the airport, kid?” Logan smiled at her as she jumped off the sofa. He was taking her to catch her plane. The start of a new adventure, one where she was on her own, and he didn’t like that idea one bit.

“I sure am, cowboy!” The others moved forward and hugged her, offering their goodbyes and good lucks. Jubilee was the last.

“Keep safe, and remember the condoms I packed for you!” The two girls giggled, and Jubilee ran off to catch up with the others, leaving her alone with Logan.

She tugged on his hand, and he followed her out to the stairs. “Can you help me grab my bags? I have a couple of last minute toiletry things to shove in my rucksack. Apart from that, I’m all set.”

She couldn’t believe she was actually doing this. Finally branching out on her own, going it alone, and at last seeing the world. She had been planning this trip for the past year, saving her money, planning routes, and trying desperately to convince Logan that it was a good idea.

When she got back in two months, she had no idea what she was going to do. The Professor had offered her and Jubilee teaching jobs, which would start after Christmas. Jubes had already agreed to the job teaching Religious Education, but Rogue wanted to wait until she came back before she said yes to teaching dance. The others already had jobs, either at the school or in town. But she and Jubes had been temping at a fruit packing factory for the last six months and just having fun.

Following Marie into her bedroom, he was mesmerised by the slight sway of her hips and the curve of her ass. It had been her 21st last month, and she had grown into a very good-looking woman. Still had the long brown hair, white streaks and deep pools of brown for eyes. But there was something else this last year: a sort of grace and charm that wasn’t there before. Or if it was, he certainly hadn’t noticed it.

She had always just been Marie, sweet little Marie. Yeah, she had always been good-looking and had a nice body, but she was clumsy and could belch like a sailor.

She had been training with all the others for the past two years and was a full member of the X-Men along with Jubes, Bobby, Kitty and Pete. Her mutation didn’t give her any kind of edge in a hands-on fight, so her hand-to-hand combat skills were perfected by Logan, and she had developed, in his opinion, an unhealthy obsession with guns.

In her small bathroom, she picked up her makeup and was putting it in her cosmetic bag. Logan had hopped up onto the counter next to her and was inspecting her favourite lipstick.

“It’s not your colour, sugar.” He did the closest thing to blushing that he could and tossed it at her.

“I was only looking, darlin’.” He always called her that these days, and she always called him sugar. They had become best friends since Alkali Lake, and he was glad. He wouldn’t have got through losing Jean if she hadn’t helped. They hung out, played pool, worked out, had drinking competitions (which he won), and he was currently teaching her to drive, and secretly regretting it.

Grabbing her rucksack, she turned off the light and smiled at him excitedly. “Ready!” He laughed at her as they walked down to the main entrance where his truck was parked.

It would take about an hour to get to JFK. An hour to forget he didn’t want her to go, an hour for him to act natural, and an hour for him not to tell her he was in love with her and had been for the past six or seven months.

He pulled out onto the main road with her laughing about something stupid that he had said, and him laughing at her being happy. He was trying so hard not to think about her leaving him.

She had been doing her usual annoying thing of fiddling with the radio. She always did it, it always annoyed him, and he always let her get away with it. Especially today.

“What time’s your flight?” What he wanted to say was, ‘How long have we got?’

Looking at her watch and then back at him. “It’s at ten. I checked in online, so all I have to do is get my bags checked and then go to the gate. I’ll only have to wait about half an hour once we get there. Are you dropping me off, or coming in and waiting ‘til I go through the gate?”

“I’ll come in. I got nothing better to do, darlin’.” He saw her smile out of the corner of his eye, and it lifted his heart a little. Maybe she felt the same way. Maybe he should approach the boyfriend question. She and the Iceman had split up a long time ago, and he knew that she had gotten close to Pete. He just wasn’t sure how close.

He wasn’t sure how he was supposed to approach this, so he figured he would just go in directly and ask her. “So, you still a virgin?”

If she had been drinking, she would have choked. “Excuse me?” She glared at him and then started to laugh. “Why so interested Logan? Planning on giving me a going-away present in the back of the truck?”

Now there was an image he could live without at the moment. “NO! I was just curious. You never tell me these things unless I ask, so I’m asking.”

She rolled her eyes at him. “No. I’m not a virgin.” Now it was his turn to choke. She always smelled so pure and untouched.

“What…? When? Who? You never said anything.” It had got dark and was starting to rain, so he switched on the wipers.

“Well, it’s not exactly the kinda conversation you have with a male best friend, now is it? If you really must know, it was last year.”

“You never said who. My money is on Pete?”

Did the man not give up? What the hell, she wouldn’t be here for two months so she could avoid World War Three.

“No, it wasn’t Pete.” Just been thinking about it, was what she was tempted to say, but she thought better of it. “You promise you won’t yell? And I mean you have to promise not to yell at me and the person I slept with!”

“I’m not going to like this, am I?” She shook her head and bit her bottom lip. “Ok, I asked, so I promise.”

She turned in her seat to look at him and clasped her hands together. “Ok. It was…no, I can’t, I can’t tell you, especially while we’re driving. You’ll have an accident or a coronary! Then I would have to get a taxi and that would dig into my spending money and…”

“Would you just TELL ME ALREADY?” She laughed as he pulled over sharply into the car park of a deserted warehouse. He stopped the engine and turned to her. “So no driving, no accident, no heart attack. Tell me!”

Playing with her glove, she looked at her feet. “You said you wouldn’t yell.”

“Marie!”

“Ok…shit. It was Remy.” He looked like she had just kicked him in the nuts. Then he laughed out load, booming through the truck, tipping his head back, bringing his eyes to lock with hers and dying out when he sobered up and spoke.

“That’s not funny, Marie!” She looked at him and raised her eyebrows.

“It’s not a joke, Logan.” He ran his hand over his face and then rested his head against the steering wheel. Fucking Remy, she slept with that little dick.

“He’s…he’s a dick, for fuck’s sake. I’m gonna kill him, taking advantage of a young girl and…”

“Now hold on a second, bub! If I remember correctly we’ve covered this before…” He was looking at her as the rage filled her eyes, and all he could think was Remy got his hands on HIS beautiful Marie. She was pointing at him now. “It’s my life. I choose who I sleep with, where I go, who I see and what I do. NOT YOU! If I want to fuck every member of the New York State football team, at once, I WILL!”

She got out of the truck and slammed the door as hard as she could. The nerve of him, the absolute nerve. It was her choice. She had wanted to sleep with Remy. They had spent the day together cataloguing books in the library and a lot of flirting led to another lot of flirting, which led to her having sex with him up against one of the book stacks at the back of the library. Logan was never gonna, and she kind of just wanted the whole pure virgin thing out of the way.

Logan got out of the truck and went around to her side. She was leaning against it with her arms crossed over her ample chest. “Get in. You’ll freeze.” He turned to get back in.

The rain slowed and stopped as she turned towards him. “No. I don’t want to get back in the truck. I want you to tell me what the hell is going on.”

He rubbed the back of his neck with the palm of his giant hand. He wanted to avoid this, but he couldn’t. He would have to tell her he was in love with her and hope she felt the same. He looked at her, a beautiful sight, all wet and her already-tight top sticking to her skin.

“I think that I…kinda like you, you know like, um…more than a…friend.” He could just about see her face in the dim headlights. Her perfect full lips threatened to curve into a smile.

“Are you trying to say you’re in love with me?” She put her hands on her hips and stared at him now with a confused look on her face. She knew he didn’t mean it; he just wanted her around all the time. She had been in love with him from the first moment she saw him, but she knew he was just scared of losing her.

“No, not in love, but definitely something different. Like I want to try with you. We’re always together, we like the same stuff, we’re partners…fuck, it’s like we’re married already. The only thing we don’t do is have sex! Then you tell me you had sex with fucking Gambit!” That came out all wrong. She was going to hate him now.

“So having sex with Remy puts me down in your estimation, does it?” She was starting to get angry, he could tell. Fuck, a deaf, blind man in China could tell she was getting angry!

“If it were anyone else, but you…then maybe, yeah! But…no!” He ran his hands over his face. This was going all wrong. He never ever had any intention of even telling her any of this.

“FUCK YOU, LOGAN! I’m not going to have a relationship with you simply because you think I’m the only one left you’re capable of having a relationship with!” And there it was. She knew he didn’t really love her.

“Marie, that’s not what I mean. You know when I try and say stuff like this, it all comes out wrong. What I mean is that I want us to try to be together, because I want to be with you. You’re special and you’re important to me; you always have been. Haven’t you noticed the difference lately?”

“No, Logan, I haven’t. We’ve been the same. Just rocking along like we always do. I’m sorry I didn’t notice you felt differently about me.” She had noticed, but had chosen to ignore it, convinced it was just an attraction thing. She wasn’t prepared to be left when he realised she wasn’t what he wanted. She would never be enough for him. No one would.

She leaned back against the truck door and ran her hand through her hair. Another of his habits she picked up along the way.

“Well, I do. Tell me you want this, Marie, please.” He stood in front of her.

Looking him in the eye, she had to admit how handsome he was. She had always thought so. Not many women would be stupid enough to kick him out of bed, but she was never very smart. She had to get this idea out of his head before they both got hurt. No good would come of it. He would leave or she would, and where would they be then? Alone.

“I’m getting on a plane and going to Hong Kong in less than an hour, and you tell me this now! You’ve known for a whole year what I was planning on doing. Why couldn’t you have said something sooner, instead of waiting until we’re standing by the roadside in the rain?” He put his hands on her waist and leaned towards her slightly. He wanted to kiss her, but something was holding him back, and it wasn’t her skin. He could sense a ‘but’ coming.

“You’re the most important person in my life, too.” She looked at her feet and then back to his face. “You know how I felt about you, but it was just a crush, hero worship, or whatever Jean put it down to. If you had said something five years ago, God, two years ago even, I would have said yes. But now….I—Logan…”

She kept her breathing even and her pulse under control. Over the years she had become an expert at successfully lying to him, but she was finding this so hard. She had always pictured it the other way round. He would turn her down. He would be the one breaking her heart. She hated the look on his face, the downtrodden expression and the pure hurt in those lovely eyes.

“I just don’t feel the same anymore. We’ve grown closer than ever before, and I’m not prepared to fuck that up. I love you, but it’s not the same. My attraction to you has never gone away, but that’s all it is, an attraction, and I don’t want to base a relationship on that alone. Fuck, Logan I don’t do relationships. I can’t. I have trust issues and a whole bunch of other shit that just turns me into a casual sex kind of person.” He was nodding and fiddling with the zipper on her jacket. “Say something, damn it!”

“It’s fine. I get it.” He looked up and smiled. It didn’t quite reach his eyes, but it was genuine. “Can we forget I said anything?” She smiled back. Lucky escape. She wanted him in her life forever, and if that meant he was just her friend, then that was fine by her.

“Yeah, sugar. Are we good?” He smiled again, and this time it did reach his eyes. He was so sexy, and if he wasn’t her best friend in the whole world she would have fucked him by now, but she had more respect for her love for him than that.

“Yeah, darlin’, we’re good. Come on, you’ve got a plane to catch. And when you get back, we’ll talk about your casual sex issues.” He moved away from her, and she moved around the other side of the truck laughing. They were back on track. He understood; that was exactly how he had felt about her so many years ago. It had taken time for it to blossom into something more. Maybe she needed time, and he would give it to her and prove he was worth forgetting about her trust issues.

Just as she got around the other side of the truck and put her hand on the handle to open it, a black SUV screeched into the car park, stopped dead in front of them, and two men got out. Immediately they pointed guns at the pair of them.

“GET YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD!” The man who got out of the passenger side shouted the order in an English accent. She did as she was told, but knew Logan wouldn’t. She shot a glance at him and rolled her eyes; he had moved around to the front of the truck and was just staring at the two men.

The English man was heavily built, bald, small scar over his right eye, and he was wearing a perfect black suit with white shirt and black tie. The driver had moved to stand beside English man. He was similar in build and had a matching suit; the only difference was he had a mop of shaggy, blonde hair, loosely tied back at the top of his head.

“I said, get your hands behind your head, friend.” Logan gave him his best badass stare. He could smell a slight amount of fear on both men, which to him meant they knew who they were dealing with and were here for a reason. Looking more closely at the gun in the driver’s hand, he realised it was a tranq gun.

“I ain’t your friend.” He shot a glance at Marie. Shit, she was too far away for him to make a grab for her and put her behind him. He would have to think of something else.

At that moment, English dove forward, grabbed Marie’s arm, and pulled her in front of him, securing his gun next to her kidney. “Do. As. You. Are. Told. Or do you want me to put a hole in this nice piece of ass?”

He was immediately pissed. Nobody talked about Marie like that. He spread his arms, a quick flick of his wrists and the claws were out.

*SNIKT*

The fear level of both men shot up a notch, and Logan smiled. Just the way he liked it.

English decided to talk. “Ok, we know who you are and what you can do. Put them away, or she’s gonna need an emergency room real soon!”

Fuck, the guy wasn’t lying. He would shoot her, and that wasn’t an option. Marie shook her head at him. “Fine.” Another flick, and they were back in. His fists stayed in tight balls, just in case he had to get them back out in a hurry.

She sighed and rolled her eyes at Logan. Did he always forget she was not completely defenceless?

“My Hero!”

Quick as a flash, she snapped her head back and nutted English in the face. He stumbled back which gave her enough time give him a high kick in the chest. He dropped the gun, and she punched him in the face.

Logan took her distraction to jump the driver. He punched him once, twice, and he went down on the third. Logan looked down at himself and saw the tranq dart in his chest, and he pulled it out with a sigh. He turned back to Marie, just in time to see her finish off English with a perfect backspin kick—her dark hair spinning with her and masking her face, which looked pretty and a little flushed.

She looked at him and smiled. God, she was pretty. Scratch that, she was fucking exquisite. Then as he looked, at her she looked funny and fuzzy, and that couldn’t be right. He stumbled back and leaned on the side of the truck. She rushed over and held him up.

“What…what was in that…dart?” He was panting and having trouble standing up. Luckily the truck took his weight, and she checked him over.

“Ok, Logan, you’ve taken a tranq hit, so I need you to listen to me, ok? I need you to stay awake. Logan, stay awake!” He looked at her, but he was struggling, he felt sick, dizzy, and he wanted to fall asleep. He was seeing double when he looked at her, and her voice sounded distant and tinny.

“Ree, I...sleeeeep…” His head lolled back, and she shook him.

“LOGAN, STAY AWAKE!” Whatever they had given him, it was shutting down his healing factor and systematically knocking him out. She knew if she could keep him awake and even slightly coherent, they had a chance.

She didn’t hear English get to his feet behind her, and she didn’t hear him pick up his gun. She did, however, hear him cock the gun. She turned and saw him at the last minute. A shot rang out, and she collapsed onto Logan. The bullet went straight through her shoulder and into the side of the truck, narrowly missing Logan.

She pushed away from the truck, kicked the gun out of English’s hand and punched him with her good arm. She went for the gun, but he caught her hair, pulling her back. She kicked her right leg high to her shoulder and hit him in the face behind her. He let her go, and she dove for the gun, firing as she turned. The bullet hit him square in the chest, and he fell forward on the ground.

She checked his pulse and confirmed he was dead. She checked the driver, and he was alive, but Logan had hit him so hard, she figured he wouldn’t be waking up for a month!

Feeling her left shoulder, she knew that the bullet had gone straight through, and that it would be ok. Her adrenaline was kicking in and making her think fast. She would have to forget the pain and get them both out of there before anything else happened.

She got back to Logan, who was unconscious and slumped in a sitting position against the wheel. She grabbed the cell phone out of the front and ran to the back of the truck. Dialling one on her speed dial, she opened the back of the truck, waiting for Scott to pick up. Rummaging around in Logan’s trunk, she found what she was looking for and went back to him.

“Come on, Scott, pick up the fucking phone!” She opened the first-aid box and looked for anything that would help him. She found a small vile of adrenaline and a needle. It only contained about 5mL, but it was a start.

Wincing as she held the phone by her shoulder. she drew the liquid into the needle. Scott picked up as she was doing it. “Hello, Scott Summer…” She cut him off quickly.

“How long does it take you to answer a fucking phone?”

“Rogue, aren’t you supposed to be on a plane right now?” She had forgotten all about that. Logan was her priority now.

“We have bigger problems. Look, we got ambushed.”

“Jesus! Location and description. I’m on my way to the hangar.” She could hear him running, and then as she talked she heard him call out to ‘Ro.

“An abandoned warehouse, about two miles from the airport at the top end of the industrial park.” She looked around her and saw the sign. “It’s lot 24. Two suits, one with a .45, and one with a tranq gun. I’m hit, left shoulder. It’s a through and through, so I’m fine, but Logan got hit with a tranq. I think they were here for him because it’s knocked him out cold, and his heart is slowing down. I have 5mL of adrenaline, but it won’t be enough. ETA?”

“Ok, don’t panic, we’re on our way. Twenty minutes. You need to get that shot into him and keep him on his feet and awake. Sit tight.”

“SIT TIGHT? Sit tight, Scott? I’m in a parking lot, it’s just started raining again, and I have 600 lbs. of unconscious man. Where the fuck do you think I’m gonna go?”

“Stay calm. We’ll be there.”

He cut the line, and she looked around again. She saw English’s body, his chest now surrounded by a dark patch of liquid, but as she looked for the driver… “Shit!” He was gone. She got to her feet.

The tranq gun was still on the ground, and she already had English’s .45 holstered in the front of her jeans. She picked up the tranq gun and looked in their SUV; it was empty. The papers in the glove compartment proved it to be hired. No phones, radios, bags or people.

She checked around her again. He was obviously long gone, and there was nothing she could do about it now. She ran back to Logan and pulled his legs so he was flat on the ground. She positioned herself on his lap and picked the needle back up. She opened his jacket and shirt and tore his vest open to expose his magnificent chest.

“Ok, I can do this. I’ve seen Pulp Fiction; how hard can it be? If John Travolta can do it, then, hey, so can I. You ready, sugar? God, I don’t want to do this, but I don’t want to lose you.” She took the cap off the needle and raised her arm. She took a deep breath, “Sorry,” and stabbed him with it, pumping the liquid right into his heart at the same time.

She saw his skin do something that it had never done before: it bruised. “That’s not good!” He convulsed, coughed, and then opened his eyes.

“Mree?” She signed and rested her head briefly on his chest.

“I’m here, sugar.” Thank God! She took the syringe out of his chest and threw it away. Getting up, she pushed him into a sitting position and then tried to lift him to his feet. It was no good; she just couldn’t shift him. She let go, and he started to fall backwards. “No, you don’t.” She pushed again, and he stayed sitting up this time.

He was still struggling to stay awake, but at least he was awake. Marie was struggling, too: struggling not to cry, panic, scream or just simply collapse from the pain of her shoulder.

She had been so stupid, thinking that she could ignore how she felt about him. Telling him a load of bullshit about how she didn’t do relationships. Well, she didn’t, but that was because she had a little version of Logan running around in her head, shouting at her whenever she got within three feet of another guy. She knew she couldn’t lie to him any longer. She would have to say something. The brief thought that he might be dead made life all too short to worry about ruining friendships.

She tucked the cell phone in her back pocket and threw the tranq gun into the truck. She shook her head. The rain was making her hair stick to her face, and it was seriously pissing her off.

She got Logan’s arm around her neck and tried to lift him to his feet again. He didn’t budge. The second time she cried out from the extra pressure on her shoulder. “Fucking hell, Logan, come on! If you think for one second that I’m gonna leave your sorry ass here on the ground to die, then you’re wrong, bub!” She tried to lift him again.

“I love you, ok? Did you hear that, Logan? I SAID, I LOVE YOU. I always have, since the first time I saw your hairy butt in that shitty bar. Now you know, you’re not going to leave me without you acknowledging that you know I love you. So come on, get up, please.” She was kneeling next to him, and he was mumbling gibberish. “Get up. I’m not losing you. I was wrong, and I’m sorry. I lied to you, and I won’t do it again, I promise. Come on.”

She was crying now, she was beginning to panic, hence all the babbling at him. She had to pull herself together she knew that. It was the thought she might lose him. “Ugh, Logan, get the fuck up.” She would have to try something else. “GET ON YOUR FEET, SOLDIER!” Shouting at him seemed to work; he lifted his leg and tried to stand. “GET ON YOUR FEET! MOVE YOUR ASS, PRIVATE!”

He was on his feet, but leaning on her a great deal, and she winced every time he stumbled slightly. “Come on, sugar, you can do this. We need to keep walking around, and I need you to stay awake.”

“Mree.” He sounded like he had been drinking for about a year solid, and he looked like shit, pale—screw pale, he was almost grey.

She made him walk away from the truck and then back again with the headlights providing the light. She repeated this over and over, making him stagger along with her. He stumbled a couple of times. “Come on, sugar. Scooter’ll be here any second now.”

“Scits a ‘anker!” She laughed at him and kept walking. He stumbled again and fell to his knees. “Can’t. Mree, sleep.” He had trouble making any kind of sound, let alone talking properly. His head was pounding with his heart, and his chest really fucking hurt, more than it should. He was confused, and he could have sworn he had heard Marie say she loved him.

“You can’t sleep, Logan. You need to walk.” She strained getting him on his feet again. “We can do this. I need you to just stay awake, ok? Let me do the rest, sweetie.” She turned at the truck and walked back along their little route. “You just have to listen to me ramble and stay awake.”

“’Kay.” They just kept walking. Retracing their little route over and over again. He listened to her ramble on about nothing. Occasionally he caught her saying she loved him, but it was thrown in randomly, so he wasn’t sure if he was hearing it or not. He was slowly finding it easier. The last time she said it, he was sure. Definitely. He smiled; payback would be a bitch named Logan!

After what seemed like hours, but realistically was only about 40 minutes, she heard the jet. “Oh, thank God. If he had taken any longer, I was going to kill him.” She had forgotten about her shoulder, the situation finally taking over from the pain.

“You hold him, I’ll hit him, darlin’.” His speech had improved, and he was walking a lot better. She still had to hold him, but he didn’t stumble anymore. Luckily there was enough room for the jet to land easily. Male pride made him straighten up at the sight of Scott, and she rolled her eyes.

The door opened in front of them, and Scott, Hank, Bobby, ‘Ro and Pete got out. Pete took Logan’s other arm, and they helped him into the jet. Bobby and ‘Ro picked up English’s body and put it in the back of the SUV. ‘Ro got in to drive back to the mansion in it, and Bobby got into Logan’s truck, to take that back.

She stood back with Scott and let Hank check him over. “How much adrenaline did you give him?” Logan looked at Marie, more than a little confused.

“You gave me a shot?” She nodded her head towards his chest. He looked down and growled. “Fuck!” He wondered why it hurt so much.

“5mL. I shot it straight in. It made him wake up, but that was it.”

“Ok, Logan, I’m going to give you another 10mL, which should give your healing factor a boost, and you should be able to heal the rest on your own. Then we can analyse your blood work when we get back.” He prepared Logan’s arm for the injection, and Logan looked away. The image of needles and green-watered tanks still made him jittery.

While this was going on, Scott helped Marie get her denim jacket off. She got it off of her right shoulder fine, but when it came to her injured one, she cried out, and Logan immediately got up. “When did you get shot?” He stumbled, and Hank sat him back down on the chair at the side of the jet and stuck the syringe in his arm. “Ah!”

“While you were having a little nap, sugar. English got up, shot me, and I made him an offer he couldn’t survive.” She was amazing, she got shot because he was unconscious and she was like, ‘So what.” God, he loved this woman!

“Fuck, I’m fine. Hank, deal with her.” He looked like shit, but felt worse because he was supposed to look out for her not the other way around.

Scott had her jacket off and was helping her with her top. When he got it off, he let out a nervous chuckle and went to the front of the plane to prep for take off. She was wearing a black lace bra that pushed her breasts together in, as far as Logan was concerned, a really good way.

“Hank, please be careful; it’s a lotta skin. I don’t want to hurt anyone.”

“It’s fine, my dear. Turn around and kneel on the seat. I have to make sure that the bullet is completely out, and that there is no torn tissue.” Marie did as the furry doctor said and rested her head against the metal of the jet wall.

“You were gonna fly in that?” She turned to look at him briefly.

“No, I had every intention of letting you, Scott, Pete, and Hank see me with my top off, so I figured I’d make the effort!” He chuckled at her sarcasm.

He had forgotten about Pete; he was standing next to Logan, silently staring at Marie with his mouth slightly open and a dazed expression on his face. Logan could smell the arousal coming off him in droves. Logan brought his eyebrows together in a frown, and he lightly punched Pete in the leg.

It brought Pete out of his Marie-Daze; he blushed and went to help Scott start the jet up. Logan shook his head. He liked Pete a lot, had a lot of respect for the guy, and he knew that Pete and Marie where close, but thankfully not that close.

“It went all the way through, trust me.” She was talking to Hank, unaware of Pete’s ogling; she flinched when Hank started to probe the wound.

“Dear me, this was extremely close range. He must have been right in front of you?”

“Yeah, he was. Oh, Scott, the other guy? He took off. I never noticed, sorry.” Scott nodded and went back to his preparations.

She flinched again, and she heard Logan growl. She looked at him over her other shoulder and smiled at him. He had more colour and was looking like his usual self again. His shirt was still open, and she couldn’t see the bruise on his chest anymore. Just lovely muscles that rippled slightly when he moved.

He caught her eye, and she turned her head back round quickly. She felt the heat rise in her cheeks as well as between her legs. This was totally wrong. There was no way that she should be turned on by this situation. She was in her jeans and a bra with four men, all of whom she found attractive, but she only wanted to be half naked with one.

She stole another look at him just as Hank began to stitch her shoulder, and it caught her off-guard. “Jesus-fucking-son-of-a-bastard! That hurts!”

“I’m sorry, but I can’t give you anything. The only pain medication we have on board is codeine, and you’re allergic to it.” Logan got up and walked over to her and Hank.

“This is ridiculous. Let me touch you.” Hank didn’t stop his stitching. He knew she would say no; she always did.

“Logan, are you nuts? If I touch you now, whatever is coursing through your system will be in mine, and no offence, sugar, but drunk and disorderly doesn’t suit me.”

He chuckled and sat down next to her. Scott took off, and they were home in 15 minutes. Logan nearly fell getting off the plane when they landed, and Pete had to catch him.

“Only usually have to carry you on the weekends, Logan.”

“Very funny, Tin Man!”

Hank handed Marie her jacket as they got off and headed for the main doors. “I suggest that you have a hot shower or bath to ease the muscle ache, and Logan, I think you need to sleep for a few hours.”

Scott was close behind. “The Professor said he’ll talk to you first thing in the morning. Leave the body and the SUV to us.” As if on cue, Bobby pulled into the hangar in English’s SUV.

Logan and Marie rode up in the elevator together. He was yawning, and she was pulling funny faces of pain as she moved her shoulder around.

Looking at her, he knew he was a lucky man. She was beautiful, sexy, and tough as hell. She took a bullet and was still looking hot. He had heard everything she had said to him earlier, but it wasn’t until his head cleared properly in the jet that he realised what she had said. She loved him and was fobbing him off because she was scared of getting hurt.

That was fair enough. He had done the same for as long as he could remember, and he didn’t blame her for it. He figured that she was right about some things. He didn’t want to fuck up their friendship, either, or hurt her. He would just have to take it easy.

She carried on looking that hot and sexy, and he might be unable to take it that easy. He might just have to slam her up against the side of the elevator, get his lips latched onto those dusky nipples, rip a hole in her jeans, and fuck her till she was screaming his name and creaming herself all over his hot throbbing…

“You ok, Logan? You look a little hot.” His eyes snapped open to look at her.

“You have no idea, baby!” He strode past her as the elevator door opened. He went straight to his room for a cold shower and to relieve himself of the pressure Marie had put on his groin.

Marie was taking her favourite doctor’s advice and having a very hot shower. The water was running over her body and easing all her aching muscles. She lathered up her pink wash cloth and ran it up one arm and then the other. She passed it behind her neck and down her throat.

Then over her breasts. The rough material made her nipples harden, and she gasped at the feeling. She continued to wash herself, unconsciously running the cloth over her breasts several times.

She never noticed Logan leaning on the doorframe of her small bathroom watching her wash. He was wearing only jeans and a white vest. He had some gloves in his back pocket. His hands were in his pockets, and there was a considerable bulge in the front of his jeans. Her skin was perfect, flawless, if he ignored the small set of stitches in her left shoulder and the surrounding bruise.

She washed her stomach, between her legs and her thighs. Then Logan’s heart nearly stopped as she bent all the way forward to wash her lower legs and feet. Her shower door was clear, and he could see every perfect inch of her.

Her pear-shaped bottom bent over and raised for his eyes only. He could see her tight anus, exposed for his sight and her feminine lips, pink and plush. He wanted to feel them, play with then, gently part them with his tongue and taste her personal flavour.

As he watched her, he ran his hand over his aching cock through the front of his jeans. He wanted to gently rub his thumb over her clit and lick at her folds. Then he would insert a finger into her entrance and watch as she gasped and moaned under his attention, later adding another finger and massaging her g-spot.

She stood back up and turned around. She had her eyes closed, tipping her head back and letting the spray go over her hair and face. She didn’t see him, standing there blatantly rubbing himself through the denim. Putting her hands in her hair made her breasts bunch together in the same way her sexy bra had earlier.

He was slightly disappointed: if she had seen him, he would have an excuse to get in that shower and make all his dirty little fantasies come true. He wanted nothing more than to gently take her up against that shower wall, nip at her throat, spill his seed all over her warm soft flesh. He could smell her. She was aroused, hot as hell, and it was making him incredibly hard.

She ran her right hand down her stomach and then in between her legs. She gasped as she touched her throbbing clit. Leaning back against the shower wall, she kept her eyes closed, imagining a lovers touch.

She signed a name. “Logan.” With her middle finger she began to make small circles over her clit. Rubbing gently at first, but she rubbed harder after a little while, imagining Logan’s large rough hands on her breasts and her private area. Her breaths were coming in short gasps, and her mouth was open.

Logan moved forward silently until he was flush with her shower door. She looked exotic, like she was under a waterfall in some distant rainforest with the water falling over her delicate deadly skin, while her finger slicked back and forth though her intimate lips.

He put his hands on the top of the shower door and watched her with darkened lust-filled eyes. She opened her eyes. She focused on him and stopped dead in her tracks. Shock and a little bit of fear mixed into her scent, and he liked the way it smelled way too much.

“Finish it!” It wasn’t a request, and she knew it. His voice was as dark as his eyes, and she could see the determination in his face.

Keeping her eyes fixed on his, she started touching her self again, the intensity of his gaze making her even wetter and more excited than she was a moment ago. He shouldn’t be doing this, but he didn’t care. Neither did she, or she would have stopped. His gaze dropped between her legs, and her eyes rolled back in her head. She came with a short, sharp shout and shuddered with the aftershocks.

When she opened her eyes again, expecting him to be gone, he was still stood there watching her shudder and shake. He pulled his gloves from his back pocket and put them on. She stood there in dumb silence, not knowing what to do or what he was about to do.

Logan opened the shower door and held out his hand to her. When she didn’t move, he beckoned with his hand, and she walked forward on shaky legs. She put her arm across her breasts to try and cover herself, but he grabbed that hand and pulled her wet body flush to his own.

“I don’t know how to tell you, so I think I should just show you.” He put his hand on the back of her head and crushed her mouth with his. She let his tongue in just as the pull started. She pushed his chest, and he fell to his knees.

As she helped him up and caught her breath, she processed the new wave of Logan into her mind. He was in love with her, truly in love with her. She got all of the things that he was thinking a moment ago while he’d watched her get herself off, and she couldn’t help but blush. He thought of her like that: that was a bit of a shock.

He was on his feet and pushed her through into the bedroom. He was behind her, groping her hips and breathing on her neck. It made her breathless and hot and so very wet, she could take him right now.

“Scarf?” She vaguely pointed in the direction of her dresser. Logan picked up the pale green scarf, came back to her and turned her to face him. Laying it gently over her lips he kissed her with so much love, she thought she would pass out from it.

Their tongues began a desperate fight, and his gloved hands were all over her still-damp body. He began to sink to the floor, and she went with him until her bare knees were on the cold wooden floor and her back rested against the side of her bed. He kissed and nipped down her neck as far as the scarf would allow, and then he stopped and looked at her face, gently tracing her lip with his fingers.

“I love you, Logan, and I want you, for keeps.” He smiled and ran both his hand down her throat and squeezed her breasts.

“Turn around.” She turned a little awkwardly but she did it. Resting herself on the bed covers and flush up against the side of the bed. She looked at him over her injured shoulder and bit her lip in anticipation.

He opened his fly and took a condom out of his back pocket. Suddenly realising that he subconsciously planned this by putting gloves and a condom in his pocket, he smiled.

“What’s so funny?” Her whole body was shaking as she watched him sheath himself.

“Just a happy man darlin’. Just a very happy man.” He kissed her buttocks and slowly up her back. She arched into his touch and got little shocks of electricity as her mutation picked him up. She could feel his cock bobbing against her.

“Logan, please…This is killin’ me.”

He leaned back and eased into her slowly. She tried to go back onto him but he held her hips still so he could set the pace. He wanted to start off slow, make her cum and then make her scream. She buried her face in the covers and moaned. The zip of his jeans was cold, and the denim material was rough against her skin, but it only added to her arousal.

He kept his pace steady, growling and didn’t give into the temptation of simply fucking her as hard as he could for his own end. She was Marie, his Marie, and he would be careful and make her be the one to feel amazing. He kept control of himself even when he noticed the change in her scent, as she buried her face in the covers and cried out his name.

“LOGAN!”

Feeling the tightening of her inner muscles and the extra wetness around his cock, he felt the pride rush to his chest and subsequently his cock. He ran his hands from her hips up her body and up her arms. Pushing her arms above her head he leaned over her, putting both her wrists into one of his large hands and pinning her to the bed.

Her shoulder hurt more when he held her arms above her head, but she was past caring, the pain only added to the excitement of having Logan exactly where she wanted him, hot, horny and between her legs.

He pumped his cock in and out of her with increasing pace and roughness, while groping her breast with his spare hand. He wasn’t hurting her and he wouldn’t; it was just enough to make them both feel good. She was moaning and wriggling under him. He pushed her hair to the side so he could see her face; she looked beautiful and smelled fucking fantastic.

Her eyes were closed, and her mouth was open. He could just imagine it wrapped around his cock, but that would have to come later.

He had given a brief thought to whether or not her position hurt her, but judging my the way she smelled and the way she moaned he didn’t think so.

He got her scarf and laid it over her good shoulder, her god one. Kissing her, he increased his pace again, and she started bucking against him. He was gonna cum, and he couldn’t hold back anymore. So was she. He got harder and bit down on her shoulder and snarled as he came deep inside her as she shouted into the mattress.

He rested against her, trying to calm himself, and she chuckled. It was his turn to ask. “What’s so funny?”

“Just thinking I’m kinda glad I didn’t go to Hong Kong.” He started laughing, too, as they untangled themselves and snuggled up in Marie’s bed.

Pete sat on his bed reading a motorcycle magazine he’d borrowed off of Scott when he heard the noises coming from next door. Rogue’s room. He pressed his left ear to the wall. He knew the sounds of having sex, even though he himself had only done it a couple of times. He heard her cry out Logan’s name. He immediately sat up.

“Fuck!” Chucking the magazine on the bed, he went out of his room and downstairs to the kitchen. He fancied the pants off Rogue and after seeing her half-naked in the jet earlier, his feelings had got worse. Now Logan had got hold of her, he didn’t stand a chance. He vaguely wondered if Logan would let him join in, and then he shook his head and thought better of it. He liked living way too much to suggest that!

In the morning, Logan, Marie, Scott, Hank and ‘Ro joined the Professor in his office. As it turned out, the SUV was hired, but the rental company had reported it stolen after it wasn’t returned when scheduled. Scott had dropped it off by the docks last night, complete with English’s body in the back, and had tipped off the local authorities to its location.

Hank had taken English’s fingerprints, and they had come back with a match. His name was Marcus Rowland, and he was a known member of some Arabic Mafia.

Rogue sat in stunned silence, listening to the information that had been gathered. By the sounds of it, she and Logan had been targeted for some elaborate hit. “So, Logan would be taken, hence the tranq, and whoever happened to be with him was just taken out? How nice!”

“Yeah, but what I can’t figure out is, what would they want with you?” Scott looked at Logan while he rested in one of the Professor’s plush armchairs.

“Weapon, maybe. That’s what most people want from me.” Rogue looked at him and smiled. She wanted something a little different from him than that, and he knew it. She caught his eye, and he smirked at her: he obviously had the same thought. She blushed and looked at the floor.

Hank had analysed the substance used to sedate Logan, and by the looks of it, it was created especially for him. As it turned out, it wouldn’t have killed him, but it would have kept him under for a good eight hours or so.

They all discussed it at great length. Logan was not allowed out of the mansion grounds without at least two members of the team, and all intel efforts were to be put to work on who was after Logan and why.

As they left the office, Scott patted him on the back. “It must feel so good knowing that there’s someone out there that wants you!”

“Fuck off, boy scout!” He was laughing by the time he got to his room. Scott was an annoying bastard.

A month had passed without any kind of incident, and Logan still wasn’t allowed into town, to the autoshop, or down to his local for a beer without a babysitter, and it was really starting to grate on his nerves.

He had complained to the Professor and anyone else who would listen, but they all agreed that it was safer for him and everyone else.

The only thing that seemed to make him feel better was crawling into his bed at night and finding a hot sexy girl snuggled up next to him. Marie had practically moved into his room.

Everyone had noticed the difference between them, but not until about halfway through the third week. All the team and the Professor had been sitting in the dining hall eating dinner when Rogue came in looking flushed. Jubilee made some comment about knowing what she had been up to. Pete avoided her eyes.

It wasn’t until Logan had came in five minutes later, snatched her up from her chair, and passionately kissed her in front of the whole school that it was confirmed. There was an explosion of catcalls and cheers, and all Scott found to say was “About time!” as he picked Logan up off the floor.

That’s when she started staying in his room. Snuggled up, sleeping soundly like she was now. He loved watching her like this. Looking at her beautiful face and listening to her calm, steady breathing. She was wearing a long-sleeved nightgown, not unlike the one she had on when he accidentally stabbed her, and he was only wearing thin pyjama bottoms and a pair of gloves.

She stirred and woke up with a stretch. “Hey, princess.” She frowned and poked him in the chest, quick enough for her skin to miss it.

“Don’t call me that. It sounds like I’m your daughter or something.” He rolled in her direction and was on top of her in a flash.

“Then maybe you should start calling me Daddy?” His voice and scent were thick with arousal and sleep. Over the last month, she had picked up a little more of him than she’d bargained on. They had sex, a lot, and he never worried if he touched her skin. She was developing quite a sense of smell, she had got out of the habit of wearing underwear, and much to Scott’s annoyance, had started smoking.

“If you’re serious, then I’m going back to my room. ‘Cause calling you Daddy is not my idea of a sexual endearment.” He chuckled at her and reached for the scarf that was now permanently kept on his bedpost. Laying it over her face lightly, he kissed her.

Moving his hands down her body, he slipped his gloved hand into her cotton panties and moved it purposefully over her slit. She was a little sore from the previous evening’s performance, but she wasn’t about to tell him to stop.

He kissed down her neck and nipped at her pulse point, while driving her crazy with his fingers. Slipping two fingers into her, she gasped and grabbed his wrist, making sure he didn’t stop. Massaging her g-spot while rubbing her clit with his thumb Logan watched her face. She tipped her head back and cried out as she came all over his soft leather loves.

“See, who’s the Daddy?” She hit him on the arm and laughed breathlessly.

They both started laughing, and she got out of bed, heading for the shower. Stopping at the bathroom door, she turned to him. “Just for that, sugar, you can go without ‘til I get back from town later.”

“How about I come over there and just take what I want? I don’t have to ask, darlin’.”

Looking at him sprawled on the bed with the sheet covering his lower half and only a pair of black gloves on the top half, a light gleam of perspiration on his tanned skin, she had to admit making him take what he wanted had its appeal.

She wiggled her bare fingers at him. “How far do you think you’re gonna get before you’re a big pile of unconscious person?” He threw the sheet back.

His erection was clearly visible as he got of the bed. He stalked towards her and looked at her with his eyes hooded. Stopping right in front of her face, he could see she was shaking slightly, and it excited him further.

She wasn’t scared of him. There was always that slight tang of something that resembled fear, but it wasn’t real fear, more like excitement. She could see how a woman could be completely terrified of a man like Logan. He was 600lbs. of pure male dominance, which ran purely on gut instincts and adrenaline. A sexy and dangerous combination.

“You’re wearing nothing but bottoms, a pair of gloves and a smile, sugar. There aren’t any condoms within reach, so I would say unless you fancy a four hour stint in the med lab, you’re getting zip, mister.”

She smiled confidently at him and crossed her arms in front of her. She was daring him, secretly wishing that he would take the bait. She was playing a very dangerous game, and she knew it. If there was one rule with Logan, it was ‘do not provoke’.

He was just standing there in front of her, his imposing chest heaving up and down, and his dangerous eyes boring into her soul. She couldn’t help but push a little further. She darted her tongue out and licked her lips, a simple act, but she knew its impact.

It wasn’t that she wanted to hurt him with her mutation, but that they both liked the kind of rush and thrill it provided. The longer she spent with him, the more appealing the risk became. It was like playing with fire: you know you’re not supposed to, but you just can’t help yourself.

He watched her lick her lips and knew instantly that she wanted him to take her. He wanted to smirk but held it in. His eyes flashed, and his nostrils flared. A quick check of her scent, and by God, did she want it. She smelt like pure sex: hot, wanton and virtually begging to be had. He knew she was daring him, calling his bluff, just like he was calling hers. He would never really force her to do anything she didn’t want to.

She was like a drug, liquid crack, and he was addicted. He could smell, taste and feel every inch of her for eternity, and it still wouldn’t be enough for him. He would always want more. One more hit, one more taste, one more deadly touch.

He took another step towards her. The wall was right behind her, but she refused to back against it, to back away from him. His imposing figure, that radiated heat towards her and gave her that pang she could never quite place, possibly like licking a battery.

“I’ll get what I want. A little girl like you…” He looked her up and down like he was hungry. “You don’t stand a chance.” His voice was just above a whisper, and it made her shiver.

Her breathing was coming in heavy gasps just like his. She didn’t think it was possible for both of them to be this turned on simply by anticipation. She did take a step back then and bumped into the wall. He raised his arms, rested his large palms on the wall, and caged her in with his biceps. She wasn’t complaining.

She raised her right hand slowly and placed it a hair’s breadth away from his skin over his heart. He could feel the slight pulse from her; he always felt it when she was close. It was like a light hum that her mutation produced.

She raised an eyebrow at him. “That a threat?” He quickly grabbed both her wrists through the material of her gown and shoved her hands above her head and slammed her against the wall. He was breathing on her lips and making her wetter between her legs than she ever had been before.

“It’s a promise!” She rubbed her leg up his thigh until her knee was resting against his hip. He held her wrists with one hand and moved the other to hold onto her raised thigh. He ground his hips onto her pelvis, and she moaned but never broke eye contact.

Loud knocking on the bedroom door caught their attention, but neither of them moved. “Rogue, girl, are you coming?” Jubilee’s voice came through the polished wooden door.

Looking back at Logan’s lust-filled eyes, she smirked at him and called out to Jubes, “Not yet!” He let go of her wrists, leaned forward and rested his head on the wall next to her head. He couldn’t help but chuckle.

He was about to have the best fuck of his life, he was sure of it, and that yellow firework was put in this world with the sole purpose of ruining it. He was sure of that, too.

“Well, hurry up. Me and Kitty are waiting downstairs for you.” She heard Jubes mutter something about getting him a vasectomy for Christmas as she walked away from the door.

“I better get dressed.” She was still whispering but had no idea why. He gave one more grind of his hips into hers and pulled away from her with a groan.

Before walking to the bathroom, he smirked at her and got close to her face. “You’re gonna wish you never started this, darlin’. Just wait ‘til you get home. I’m gonna have you begging for mercy.” He stalked away.

“Or maybe that’s what I wanted.” She whispered it loud enough for him to hear but quiet enough for him to think she didn’t want him to. Either way, when she got home, there would be some fun to be had.

She slung on her favourite dark blue jeans, a black t-shirt, and her favourite jacket. It was green camouflage but fitted for a woman. Putting her hair up in a messy knot on top of her head, she grabbed her handbag and was about to shoot out of the room when she felt like being wicked.

She picked up her panties that she had been wearing a moment ago when he had made her cum. She went over to his dresser and opened his drawer with his t-shirts in. She put her panties on the top, so when he opened the draw he would get a face full of her sexy scent.

Giggling, she shut the drawer and ran off to meet the girls before Logan emerged from the shower.

They had been to nearly every shop in the mall and bought enough clothes to last all of them a lifetime. Marie had got her money back from the Travel Agents and decided to blow a good portion of it on a new wardrobe and underwear.

Laughing as they walked out of the elevator and across the dingy car park to Kitty’s small car or the Kit-Car as they called, none of them noticed the four suited men standing in the shadows.

“Kitty come on, I’m hungry.” Another thing she had picked up from Logan, a big appetite.

Kitty was fiddling with the lock on the rear of the car and finally got the trunk open, the girls put their bags in and got in the car. Kitty tried to start it about five times but it was clear that the car was dead.

“I’ll call Logan, see if he can come get us.” She got out of the car and dialled his number on her cell phone.

“Hey sugar. Yeah good, look Kit-Kat’s car is shot and we can’t get it started, can you come get us. Thank you, baby. Um, Level 3, West Parking Lot, opposite the elevator Ok. See you in a few.”

She turned back to Jubes and Kitty. “He’s on his way, about 20 minutes. I expect he’ll have to bring his bodyguards.”

“Oh the dude just hates it doesn’t he.” Jubilee started laughing and the others soon joined in.

Logan put his phone away and walked to the back door by the kitchen.

“Logan, where are you going?” Scott had followed him in and was standing with his hand on his hips. He could just visualise him with curlers in his hair and a frilly apron.

“Pick up the girls, their car broke down.”

“Not without us you not.” Scott leant round the door and called down the hallway to Pete.

Logan sighed and walked out the back door to the garage. Was the guy following him or something? He couldn’t even successfully sneak out anymore. He thought it was pathetic really pathetic. He was the Wolverine for Gods sake and he couldn’t even go out of his own house.

He got into the driver’s seat of Scott’s SUV and Scott and Pete followed close behind. As Scott got in he shook his head at Logan. “Why don’t you ever ask? It’s either my bike or my car. If you want to drive fine, but ask. Its called manners!”

“Shut up, you whiney mamas boy! It’s a car Scott, just a car, you make it sound like I’m wearing your underwear or something!”

“Logan if I ever catch you in my underwear I’ll burn it. Seriously that’s not a thought I’m comfortable with.” Logan turned to look at Scott.

“Not a thought I’m comfortable with. Scott you sound like some nerdy frat boy trying to talk about sex. Lighten up!”

“I am not a nerd!”

“Are too!”

“Am not!”

“Are too!”

“Am not!”

“Are….”

“Hu-Um,” Pete cleared his throat from the back seat. “So, where we going?” Pete shook his head. They were his superiors?

Logan looked at Scott and then back to Pete. He laughed. “Rogue, Jubes and Kitty’s car broke down and they are stranded at the mall.”

“Oh, Kitty’s car is a heap. It’s always breaking down.” Scott had a point, about time someone got the girl a decent car.

“I’ll take a look at it when we get there. They probably left the radio on and it needs a jump or something.” Girls. They always do stuff like that.

“Rogue getting any better at driving yet?” Pete asked and Logan laughed out load.

“No. The woman will kill someone or something eventually, it’s only a matter of time. She drives too fast, rides the clutch and scrapes her gears. She won’t listen to me.” He looked at Scott. “I don’t suppose you fancy taking her do you?”

Scott chuckled and raised his eyebrows at Logan. “You want to rephrase that!” They all laughed. And they were still laughing when they pulled onto level three of the parking lot.

Logan hit the brakes and they all stopped dead in their tracks. It took them a good 60 seconds to take in the scene before them.

Kitty was being strangled by one suit. Jubilee had another up against a pillar sending sparks up his nose and Rogue was a whole different ball game. She was one to two and one of them was the Driver from the last month.

Rogue first guy grabbed her from behind just as she heard a screech of tyres. She looked towards the noise. It was Scott’s SUV. Thanks God! She kicked her second guy, who was in front of her. As he stumbled away she rammed herself backwards and slammed first guy into Kitty’s car.

When he let go she pulled forward and punched second guy then turned and back-spin-kicked first guy, who then slumped unconscious on the floor.

Logan and the others jumped out of the SUV. Pete flipped on his mutation, Logan let the claws out and Scott, well, Scott didn’t have his visor so he just tried to look menacing.

All of the suits backed up and stood ready to defend themselves. Kitty, Jubes and Rogue moved over the stand with the other X-Men. The two groups squared up. The unconscious suit just lay there in the middle next to Kitty’s car.

Another car pulled in between the suits and the X-Men. It was a black stretch limousine. The suits moved to flank the car and one opened the rear door.

An Arab man got out and waved the suit away. Moving toward Logan and the others he gestured for his men to back away. They picked up their fallen man, who had now regained consciousness and did, bowing low as they went. At that, Logan retracted his claws and Pete turned of his skin. Rogue still was unsure so she took off one glove and put it in her pocket.

“I must apologise for the impertinence of my men. My instructions were clear but they are simple fools and cannot resist confrontation.” The man was handsome and spoke perfect English with only a mild hint of an accent.

“Who are you and what’s going on here?” Scott stepped forward and decided to take charge of the situation.

The Arab bowed. “Forgive me. I am Prince Abdulla Jay Faiyer. I am in the country on maters of business.” He gestured to Logan. “Hearing of your unique abilities I instructed two of my associates to test my latest acquisition.”

“The tranquilliser, you bought that?” Logan was pissed, Scott could tell but him loosing is rag now wasn’t going to help.

“I am a keen hunter of sorts, Mr Wolverine. Large game, sometimes animals.” He smiled. “Sometimes not. I have many enemies and it is important to know you’re defences are, shall we say, satisfactory. A thousand apologies.” He bowed again.

“And what about now, what were you planing on testing on these women?” Scott edged in front of Logan slightly. If it was bad and it included Rogue he didn’t want to think what the big man would do.

“After receiving word that the young lady was a formidable opponent and of exquisite beauty I wanted to, ‘ask’, her and her friends if they would consider becoming additions to my harem.”

Logan immediately took a step forward and put Rogue behind him. “She’s not for sale bub!”

Scott knew he needed to end this now. They needed to be careful. If he truly was a Prince then that meant he was a powerful man and had a lot of contacts and allies.

Rogue snorted and then laughed aloud. “You’re kidding me? Sorry, your Royal-ness, but that’s not how it works around here!” She stepped around Logan and batted his hand away when he tried to stop her. “Just so you know, that’s a no!”

“My apologies once again. In my country a beautiful woman is somewhat of a delicacy.” He smiled at Rogue and she shivered. Eww!

Scott looked around him and then back at the Prince. “With all due respect Sir, I suggest that you leave these woman as well as the rest of my team, alone. If you already have many enemies, you don’t need anymore.”

“We are agreed. Good day.” He bowed and a suit ran forward and opened his door. Getting in, in a flourish of white fabric he was gone. The limo backed out and pulled away. The remaining suits went to their car, the guy with the blonde pony-tail flipped Rogue the bird. She simply blew him a kiss and leant back onto Logan, who let his claws out and wrapped his arms around her. Sending a definite message to back-the-fuck-off.

Once they were definitely gone, Logan and Scott looked at Kitty’s car and tried to get it going. It turned out the battery lead had been disconnected. Jubes and Rogue were leaning up against the car, while Kitty talked with Pete.

On the way home Pete rode with Kitty and Jubes and Rogue joined Scott and Logan. The only talk in the car was that, according to Logan, Rogue should have stayed behind him, how reckless could she be, she should have stayed at home, why did she need to go out without him anyway. She could sense that Logan was still really angry that someone would have the nerve to suggest taking her for themselves.

Both cars were parked in garage and all of then walked into the mansion.

“I better let the Professor know what’s gone on.” Scott left the group and walked off.

“Oh I forgot our shopping.” Kitty shook her head. “I can’t be bothered now I’ll get it all later.”

Jubes nudged Rogue in the side. “So, you in a harem?”

“And what’s wrong with that?”

“Nothing if the man has a thing for jail-bait!” Logan mumbled, but didn’t realise how close he was to the girls until it was too late. He looked up, looked at Kitty, then Jubes and then Rogue. Shit!

Logan put his hands up in defence. “I didn’t mean it how it sounded! I swear!” He smirked at Rogue and that just pissed her of even more.

Scott came out of the Professor office behind Logan. “What’s going on?” He asked so innocently and wasn’t prepared to be shouted at.

“Nothing! I just figured out the mystery of Logan’s past. He was born an asshole and just grew bigger!” She turned and marched off towards the library. She always retreated there when she wanted to be alone. Kitty and Jubes went in the direction of the kitchen, but not before scowling at Logan.

Scott raised his eyebrows at Logan in question, but Logan just let out an exasperated sigh. “Shut up!”

She raced in and went straight to the back of the library stacks and sat on one of the sofa sized big bean-bag that was left there always. She could see the door and Logan came in about 5 seconds after her.

“Baby, I didn’t mean…” She stood up to face him.

“What Logan? That you think I look like jail-bait? Is that what attracts you to me, the fact that I look like sin?”

“Yeah….NO, no, I mean no. Not like that, not the way you think darlin’.”

“Is that what you were on about this morning, the Daddy comment? Or is it just my mutation you get a sick kick out of.”

“Now hold on a second, I’m not the only on that gets a kick out of that darlin’ and you fucking know it! You love calling my bluff and having something to hold over me, it makes you hotter than sitting on the gas tank of my bike!”

“And me looking like Shirley Temple obviously does it for you!”

He stepped forward took her hands and pushed her into the nearest stack the same way he had done this morning against the bedroom wall. She couldn’t hold back the small scream that escaped. “Listen to me, because I’m not going to say this again.”

She nodded; his face was only inches from hers. “I’ve been hot for you since the first time you I saw you. Right before you jumped in my trailer. Another thing I’m not ashamed to admit is that by the time we ran into Sabertooth, I’d already figured out about 10 fucking ways that I could touch you. We were alone, in the middle of nowhere, trust me, it crossed my mind!” He noticed the slight shock in her scent and then the ever increasing scent of her arousal. The other scent he noticed was over by the library door. Pete stood there watching and listening to what was going on between Logan and Rogue.

“Darlin’, the minute you said I couldn’t, all I wanted to do was touch you, the difference was back then I could actually smell the virginity on you, which turned me on even more. I like the fact that you look young, I like the fact that your mutation gives me a sick thrill and you know what, you like it too. I like the fact that others want you and I’m the one that gets to have you. Pete, he looks at you like he wants to crawl between your thighs and never be seen again. Well I want him to see your mine, I want him to watch while I take you, your mine Marie. You drive me nuts. Your reckless, your impulsive, your annoying and I want you that way. You challenge me and that’s how it should be. I don’t want you to roll over and beg, I want you to bite and scratch.”

His eyes were locked with her, burning into her. He leant into kiss her, his lips barley apart from hers and she gasped at the closeness, the pure temptation to take his lips, his thoughts, his essence. To feel the pull as his hot skin touched hers, to feel his body break under her power, exciting wasn’t the word. Logan was definitely the definition of Driving Whilst Intoxicated.

Pete nearly stepped into the room when Logan shoved her against the book stack. But listening to Logan’s words made him stop. He was truly in love with her, something that Pete had never expected. He thought that Logan would just have a quick fuck and be on his way to the next woman.

When he heard his name he jumped slightly, and was sure that Logan must know he was there by now. But he stayed there, watching.

She darted her tongue out and touched his lips quickly with it. They were warm and soft. He let go of her wrists and slid his hands inside her jacket pushing it off her shoulders. Pete held his breath, surely Logan wasn’t going to have sex with her here?

She kept her arms where they were and let him do what he wanted. He wanted her to bite and scratch and she would, but just not yet. Sliding his gloved hands inside her top and around her back, he unhooked her strapless bra. With it still against her skin he put his big heavy hand on her right breast and ripped her bra off from under her top.

She gasped and jumped again. She tore away his jacket and shirt, tearing at his vest and biting one of his nipples as she went. He pushed her back against the stack hard and returned the favour, making her tip her head back and yelp. She undid his belt buckle and dumped his belt on the floor with the rest of his clothes. She lowered his jeans so that his hot cock was free for her to touch, but left them on.

Standing slightly hidden behind the large doorframe, he could she everything, the way she moved her hand gently over Logan’s cock, her mouth slightly open, everything. He wanted to know what her nipples tasted like through the fabric of her top. He rubbed his crotch against the doorframe.

Logan gasped at her hand moving up and down his shaft. He roughly undid her jeans and yanked them off of her while she stroked him. Cupping her bottom with his hands he picked her up and threw her gently on the beanbag. She sat up slightly and looked at him. He was breathing rapidly, standing over her as she lay there in nothing but black panties, gloves and her top.

He looked down at her and stoked himself. She looked flushed and aroused and so beautiful. She was his, body and soul and he couldn’t believe his luck. Watching him stroke his hand up and down himself she couldn’t help but slip her hand into her panties and start to make slow circles around her clit.

Pete was breathing heavily and trying desperately to resist the temptation of putting his had in his own underwear. He was looking at the couple, who were profile to him. He could see Rogue hand making circles in the front of her sexy panties and could hear the slight sucking sound that the movement made.

Marie tipped her head back and moaned. Logan went down on his knees in between her legs and continued to stroke his cock, using the small amount of Pre-cum to lube himself. The smell of her was fantastic not to mention the sight. He could smell Pete’s arousal, he would make it clear later that he should keep his mouth shut and that there would never be a repeat performance.

Logan reached over to where his jacket lay and retrieved his wallet, along with one of Marie’s scarves that he had in the pocket. Taking out a condom, he put it on while listening to her moaning and gasping as she got herself off. Once again he could hear the raged breathing of their observer.

Leaning over her, he laid the scarf over her lips and kissed her as she shuddered through her orgasm and moaned into his mouth. Pete put his hand down the front of his pants and grabbed hold of himself, making enough movement to get off. Rogue rode her fingers through the last of her orgasm and giggled as Logan moved his mouth away from hers.

“God I love watching you do that!” He nipped her bottom lip as his hand moved her panties to one side, positioned his cock at her entrance and slowly began to push inside her. Pete and Marie gasped in unison and only Logan could tell whose was who.

“MMmm Logan, God….. yeah!” Logan put his face in the crook of her neck careful of her skin and careful not to obscure Pete’s view of her. “Logan, harder please, God, I want you to fuck me hard, really hard, please!”

Logan got high above her and took one of her thighs in each hand, holding them wide apart and ramming into her as fast and as hard as he could. She put her hands and his hips and urged him on. Pete began to rub himself in time with Logan’s thrusts.

Logan changed positions again and put his hands either side of her head. He kissed her, she tasted perfect, slight hint of cinnamon and pure sex. “I wanna cum in your face.” She nodded, she knew what he really meant he wanted to mark her with his scent, make her his. Logan could tell that all three of them were so close, it wouldn’t take any of them long.

He pulled out of her and stood up. Taking the condom off and chucking it to one side her grabbed Mare by her hair and roughly pulled her face in front of his cock. Taking it in his other hand he began to jerk off again. She couldn’t help herself, she laced her fingers into her pubic hair and massaged her clit again, harder than before.

“Open you mouth!” She did as he asked as his eyes rolled back in his head and he came. Looping thick white cream into her mouth and on her chin. She came as she swallowed his juices and lightly licked the end of his penis with her tongue. Pete came silently and sank to the floor outside the room.

What he had just witnessed may have looked like an extract form a cheap porn film, but he would never forget it. He would also never forget whom that girl belonged too, he prayed that everyone else realised too.

END