Can’t remember when I have last been this wasted. Can’t fucking walk straight. Not that my legs wouldn’t cooperate. There’s nothing wrong with those fuckers. Nope. It’s my eyes. Useless pieces of shit… Go out first. Well, it wasn’t like there was much to see. Not in that dive, not for me at least. Same old truckers and bikers. Same old pool tables. Same old hookers. Same old bartender. Same old beer. Same. Day after day. More same and less sane.

Who the fuck had the bright idea to build this fucking place this high? Obviously a guy who doesn’t get drunk that often. Fucking Xavier. Messing up with me. How many floors was it? Two? No. Three. O-ohkay. Let’s sit down for a while. These steps don’t feel too sturdy. Tilting from side to side. Have to wait until they stop swinging. Where did I put that cigar…

“Logan? What are you doing?”
“What the fuck does it look like, kid?”
“Are you drunk?” Shit. Which one of those is speaking? One on the left? Or the one on the right?
“You’re drunk! Shit. We have to get you in to your room. Come on.”
“Get your hands off from me!”
“Sssh. Keep quiet. If somebody catches you drinking and smoking in here…” Come on!
“Isn’t this what I’m supposed to do? Drink, smoke, fuck around and kick some ass?”
“You’re supposed to put out that cigar and go to sleep before you wake up everybody.” Fuck you.
“I was doing just fine before you came. Sitting here, minding my own business…” And stop fucking with my hand, shit, nearly pulled it off from the socket!
“Logan, please… Come to bed, before professor finds out…”
“I was doing just fine on my own. Then you had to come along, and after that everything’s gone straight to hell. Man can’t even have few drinks without getting in to trouble!”
“Logan… Please? Go to sleep.”
“No.”
“I’ll walk you to your door. Come on!”
“No. You’re coming with me.”
“What? Logan! What are you doing? Put me down! Put me down, you’re going to fall!”
“I’m not that drunk. We’re going for a walk.”
“At least let me go and put some clothes on, first! And I have to tell Bobby…”
“What does Drake have to do with anything?”
“He’s waiting for me in my room. Now, do you mind?”
“Nope. Don’t mind a bit. Good for you.”
“Logan! Do you mind putting me down so that I can go and get some clothes on? And tell to my boyfriend that my psycho-freak friend wants to go stargazing at three-thirty in the morning with me?”
“Won’t mind about that either. I’ll come with you…” This’ll be interesting.

What? Stop fucking wagging your finger before I cut it off… I’m fucking bored out of my skull!

“Rogue? Where did you go?” Rogue? He’s sleeping with her and still calls her Rogue? Retarded punk.
“Go back to sleep, Bobby. Logan wanted to talk with me about something.”
“Logan? Rogue…”
“I’ll be out just a sec, I promise. Go back to sleep.”
“You really think I’ll let you out with that creep?”
“Bobby, please. Don’t start…” What was that? Is he getting up… Yeah. That’s my cue.

“You won’t mind if I borrow your girl for a while, won’t you, Drake?” This is so good. Little prick nearly wet himself.
“Actually I do. We were sleeping.” I’m sure you were.
“Sleeping? Don’t let me disturb you. Go back to sleep. We’ll take this outside. Come on, Marie, I’ve got your coat.”
“Bobby, please. Just go back to bed. I’ll come back soon, I promise.” Not tonight you won’t…
“She’ll be back by morning. Probably. Don’t wait up.”

“Where are we going?”
“Out.”
“This couldn’t wait until morning?” Nope. I won’t be drunk anymore.
“No.” And of course fucking with Bobby’s head gives this some added bonus. He’s a good kid. He has his moments. Just like Summers. But both of them need to loosen up some.
“What are you up to?”
“Don’t worry. You’ll like it…” At least if your earlier behavior is any indication, you’ll like it a lot.

“Sit.” Should have thought about this before. Long before professor decided to help. Screwed my head worse than those fucking docs at the lab.
“It’s beautiful out here. Look at all the stars…” Have better things to do than ogle blinking lights in the sky, kid.
“Take off your gloves.”
“But Logan… I thought you wanted me to wear them when I’m with you…”
“I changed my mind. Take them off.” Now. Before I chicken out. Fuck. I’m not drunk enough. I’m fucking sober.
“Okay. What now?” Oh, Jesus. Have to sit down for this. That’s it. Close enough. Fuck.
“Touch me.”
“Huh?”
“Touch me.”
“Logan, you said that you don’t want me to touch you…” Fuck, just do it already!
“Give me your hands.”

“Calm down. Nothing’s going to happen. I won’t hurt you. I turned my skin off. It’s okay…” It’s fucking not okay that I start trembling like a leaf from a thought of her touch! It’s not okay!
“I don’t want to be… I don’t want to hurt you.” And that’s the truth.
“It’s okay. Just let me touch you, okay?” You do realize were straight under your window, kid? And Drake’s standing up there, watching us? Better give her a fair warning.
“Bobby’s up there.”
“I know. Forget him. He’ll understand… Ready?” No. Never.
“Okay…” Here goes nothing…

Oh, God. I’m not drunk enough. Won’t be drunk enough. There’s not enough booze in this world. Her bare palms whispering over my cheeks. I just want to scream. Fuck. Have to keep breathing. She’s not going to hurt me. Not going to hurt me. But what if she slips? She’ll fucking drain me under ten seconds!
“Marie…” I need something to drink.
“What?”
“Could you… Could you let go…”

Way to go, big guy. I’m sure she doesn’t think of you any less of a man. Not even when you ran from her squealing like a girl. Shit.