Seventy-three bottles of beer on the wall… Day five. This is getting fucking ridiculous. Okay, Xavier. You won. I see it. She’s sorry. She didn’t do it on purpose. She’s fucking scared out of her wits. So? I knew that already. Still doesn’t change the fact that it hurt like hell and I died. Fucking died.

“Hi. I wish you would wake up already…” Trust me, you’re not the only one. I’ll go nuts if I have to watch you pawing at me any longer.
“Jean… She thinks you’re going to wake up soon. Hurry up, would you?” Duh! If you hadn’t drained me, I wouldn’t even be here!
“Sorry… I don’t mean to complain. It’s just… I’m so tired.” Make us both happy. Go to sleep.
“She doesn’t understand… I… I don’t want to be here when you wake up. I’m kind of scared… I don’t want to do this. I’m sorry. This must sound awful to you, but there’s nobody else to talk to… Jean asked me too keep an eye on you and take care of you, because she’s so busy… I can’t do this… I love you, but it’s too much…”

Professor! Thank God! Finally someone had the sense to send somebody sane down here! Hey, baldy, get that sniffling chick off from me!
“Rogue.”
“Professor.”
“How is our patient doing?” ‘Our patient?’ Haven’t seen you much around here…
“Jean thinks it won’t take long anymore before he wakes up.”
“Yes. I think it’s best to do this now…” Do what?
“What are you going to do?”
“I discussed about this with Jean. We think it’s best to erase the memory of what happened from Logan’s mind. From what we have learned from him, he can be very… Vindictive. And hasty in his judgment.”
“Erase?”
“Yes. We decided it would be for the best to remove memories related to the statue, to avoid possible problems in the future…” What? You decided what? I must be fucking hearing things!
“No! I won’t let you do that!”
“But Rogue, surely you understand the ramifications if he wakes up with his memory intact… I do not wish him to harm you…” Hands off from me, Wheels! You’re not tampering with my mind! Fuck! Can’t even stop him… No. No!

“Take your hands off from Logan. Now.” Huh? She took her gloves off. What the fuck is she… Hey, kid. I don’t think it’s such a good idea to threaten Xavier.
“Rogue…”
“No. You’re not going to erase anything. People have taken enough from him. Touch him, and I’ll touch you…”
“Rogue, you have to understand…”
“No! Get out of here!” Kid, don’t. Jesus. Do you have any idea of what Xavier’s capable of?
“Fine. If it is what you wish. But I still think this would be the best solution for us all.”
“For us? What about Logan? Get out of here, freak! Leave him alone!”

“I won’t let them in. I won’t let anybody in before you wake up. I don’t fucking care if you hate me or not. You deserve every shred of memory you have left.”

Uh… Kid? Go over there. Go. Go fucking closer to that carcass on the bed! Grab his hand! If I was even half awake during your little conversation with the professor, you’ll get the mother of all hand squeezes. I would fucking kiss you right now, but that’s kind of hard to do. Go on. No? Your loss. What the hell are you doing anyway? Taking off your clothes?
“I’m… They won’t come close to me if I’m like this. I’m just… Umm… This is going to be so embarrassing if you wake up now. Just stay asleep for little while longer, okay? I’m going to sleep next to you. On top of covers! On top of covers. I’ll be really careful. They’re too scared to come close enough to try anything with you even if I fall asleep.” They’re scared? Jesus! Is that really necessary? Christ, be careful!
“I’m so tired… I just need few minutes… I’ll wake up if anybody comes in…” Stop fucking shuffling around! Don’t move an inch! Your hand is almost touching my chest!

Finally she fell asleep. I guess I’m safe. Those fingers are awfully close to the edge of that sheet, but if she keeps still it won’t be a problem. That might actually work… What the fuck am I talking about? Obviously it worked. I wouldn’t be here if professor came back in and swiped my mind.

Have to admit that she looks kind of cute lying there. In a scary way. Never really noticed how long her hair is. Covers her almost completely. Curled next to me like a snake. She looks so fucking tiny without all those layers of clothes. Probably weighs less than my fucking arm.

Oh, God. She’s moving. Don’t… Careful there, kid. I’m still healing, remember… Watch that hand… Watch it, watch it… Ahh. Better. Not so close to my chest anymore. She moved it over my stomach.

Kid! Wake up! There’s somebody at the door! Wake up! Oh for fuck’s sakes! What’s the fucking use of a watchdog that sleeps…
“Hey, fuckhead! Stop ogling!” Like he could hear me. It’s Drake. Staring at her. Just staring. Fuck. Get the hell out of here. She’s fucking naked. You don’t even like chicks. What’s there to look at for you?
“Rogue?” Not a good idea if that growl she just let out is any indicator… Would be probably good idea to back out now. Before she wakes up. Get out now, punk.
“Rogue? Are you awake?” No. She’s not. But she’ll wake up soon if you don’t drag your sorry ass out of here.
“I’ll come and talk to you later…” Yeah. You do that.

Shit. She’s not a snake. More like an angel.