What’s the fucking point in this? Why can’t those fuckers stay out of my head? Huh? Is it too much to ask?
“Kid, keep your hands off from me!” Fuck. She can’t even hear me. She doesn’t see me. The real me that is. This is creepy. Come on. Let go of me. Shit. I can’t watch… What the fuck is she doing?
“Jean said I could wash your hair. Well, not really wash it, not with all those stitches on your face. But I can use this.” Flour?
“I just put some to your hair and comb it off. It’ll suck out most of the blood and grease…” At least she’s wearing gloves.
“Xavier! Quit fucking around! Let me out!”
“Professor woke up yesterday. Oops. Sorry. Your hair is kind of tangled. I try to be more careful…” That’s why I had the mother of all headaches when I woke up?

“There. Looks much better. Jean had to shave off some of your hair and your sideburns, but they’re already growing back. And you’re healing.” Yeah. Finally. Didn’t know it took this long from my mutation to kick back in. I have been hovering here almost three days already. Fucking Xavier.
“I have been so worried. I just wish you would wake up already…” Is she crying? Not again! Last time she did that she hugged me. Not a nice thing to watch. I’m fucking naked under that thin sheet. Just a small slip-up from her part, and we’re back on square one. Heart failure. Open wounds.

Why the fuck Jean even lets her in? Is she fucking insane?

“Hi Logan. I know. I should be in bed already. Couldn’t sleep.” Go get a sedative. Take the whole bottle.
“I was talking with Bobby today.” Yeah?
“He’s a nice guy. Remember him? He’s the one who made me that ice crystal rose when we came here.” Free advice, kid. Stay the hell away from him He’s gay. Boning Allerdyce behind your back faster than you can say Elton John. And keep those fucking hands off from my carcass! Just because I can’t scream or fight doesn’t mean that I’m fair game!
“They’re all so nice to me. Everybody. You were right, back in the train. This is a good place for me.” Hey! Put that sheet back on! Jesus!
“Sorry. I promise not to peek. But Jean said that we should move you a bit from every now and then. Keep blood flowing and some other medical stuff.” Why the hell it has to be you? Can’t Jean do these things by herself? Shouldn’t it be her instead of you? She’s the doctor, not you!
“I think they’re afraid of you. Jean even asked if I could take care of these things for her, because she has loads of other things to do, but I think it was just an excuse. I guess you scared her pretty badly when we first came in here, huh?”

“There. Whoah! You weigh a ton!” I fucking know that. Have to drag that weight around every fucking day. You better sit down, kid. You look about ready to keel over.
“I guess I’m still a bit shaken… Oh, have to put that sheet back on you… I wonder if Jean has any blankets around here. You’re awfully cold… Nope. No blankets. But there’s one in my room. I’ll go and get it.” That’s where it came from?

“It’s not much, but it’s warmer than that sheet. I’ll put it over your feet. Jean changed your bandages this morning, and there was still some bleeding from your chest and stomach. She said we shouldn’t put pressure over you before you’re completely healed.” Okay. You gave me that blanket. Shoo. Get out. Leave me alone now. No. Don’t sit down. Go away.
“I don’t know how you do it. How you can sleep at all.” Huh? Like everybody else, moron. I just lie down and close my eyes.
“I have had some of your dreams. They’re just awful. And to you… They’re not just dreams, are they. Those things… They have actually happened, right?” So? None of your fucking business.
“I… It’s hard to sleep now. Professor thinks they will eventually fade away. You’re not that lucky. I just wish there was something I could do. Anything. You gave me everything. Gave me life. I can’t even give you peaceful dreams…” Stop fucking crying. Go to sleep. I don’t need your pity.
“Why did you do it? You knew what it would do to you. Why did you have to touch me? You could have just let me go. You wouldn’t lay down here if… Why?” Good question. Want my guess? Temporary insanity.

“Logan? Are you awake?” What? I didn’t wake up until the end of that week… What the fuck am I doing? My hand is moving! Not much, but definitely moving! What the hell… Am I fucking nuts? Holding her hand?
“Logan… You’re really going to be okay.” Uhh… Let go. Both of you. Now. Bad hand. Very bad. Let go of her. Don’t want her getting any ideas. What… What is she doing? Jean! Professor! Anybody! Jesus! Take that freak off from me! She just kissed my hand! She doesn’t even know how to control her mutation yet! Get the fuck away from me, freak!

And what does my hand do? Curls around hers even tighter. Fucking traitor. Which hand it is? Left. As soon as prof lets me out of this freaking scenario I’ll fucking lop it off. That’ll teach it to consort with the enemy…