Author's Chapter Notes:
Feedback please bad or good, if no one tells me its bad I wont know!
Why is it that Summers thinks these kids can’t handle themselves. He has to insist that they all take part in these damn training sessions. Sitting on the bench at the side of the gym I’ve got the perfect vantage point for the next match up.

“Ok you two are next. Shake hands, stick to the rules.” Now why did he look at her when he said that, that kid is just as likely to step over the line as well as the next little brat?

Scott walks over to the bench and sits next to me to watch the action as the two opponents shake hands briefly and take their fighting stance. I get the impression that this is going to be fun.

“Didn’t expect you to be here.” Scott speaks but never takes his eyes of the kids sparing. He takes a punch but she blocks it with ease.

“Well I kinda got an interest, don’t I.” He looks at me and smiles then turns his attention back to the match, just in time to catch my girl performing a perfect uppercut to the brats jaw.

I can’t help but look at her and smile at what I have. Long brown hair and deep chocolate eyes that make you break into a thousand pieces every time you look at them. She makes me do that, think happy thoughts. She is a truly beautiful young woman.

Fuck, young woman, who the fuck says young woman. She’s still a kid I should remember that. Yeah bub, just keep telling yourself that. And try and forget its her 18th next week. They are having a joint party for her and as it happens that little prick she’s sparing with right now.

I want her to be 18, because, it would solve a lot of issues. Who she wants to be, where she wants to go and of course the ultimate college question. If she goes I don’t know what I would do with her not here. But on the other hand I kinda like the safety net of her being under age.

The brat is back on his feet and facing her again. They set off again punching and blocking, him doing most of the blocking. She’s getting pissed off I can tell! That’s the ‘me’ in her coming out now.

“I thought you were going to have a word with her, rain her in a little?” God the man never stops does he.

“You’re the one running these little sessions, you fucking talk to her. She’ll only bite my head off, may as well be yours.” I would like to see that actually.

“The other kids talk Logan, things get said, she’s not doing herself any favors. Don’t get me wrong she has some really good friends,” he smirks at me “a boyfriend even, but the majority of the students are just plain scared of her. You know that nickname she’s got don’t you?” Talk? Who talks? What nickname, am I the last to know everything? Marie never told me any of this.

“Like what gets said? What nickname?” I getting tired of this, Chuck don’t have a problem with her.

“Wolverine’ess.” He smells a little nervous, guess he’s not sure how I’ll take it. I don’t see what’s so bad about that, surly if she didn’t like it she would have said something and got it sorted out.

“Look Scooter she never said anything to me about it.” I hate this, he always has the idea that everyone needs help, well my girl don’t. “Shit Scott it ain’t her fault, she’s got too much of me rattling around in there for her own good, trouble is she likes it.”

“In another year if she wants to join the team then her attitude is not going to do her any harm, but I’m thinking socially Logan, like I said she has friends, but she needs a little control. Jean’s getting fed up of stitching up the students.”

“Not her fault if those little pricks think they can get in her panties.” I have to chuckle at him; he is such a pansy. “What would you prefer, that I dealt with them?”

“No, I guess a few stitches is better than disemboweled!”

They are still kicking, punching and blocking. She’s holding back I can tell, if Scott would notice that then he wouldn’t have to worry too much, she’s got control of herself. Just.

At that moment she took a punch to the nose and stumbled back a step or two. Seeing the rage fill her face, I can tell that she ain’t going to hold back any longer. She does a perfect double front kick, he stumbles back and then she finishes it with a back spin kick to his head. I can’t help but smirk at her, she catches my eye and matching smirk hits her lips. He’s on the mat with a visible bloody nose.

Scott jumps up, head kicking is apparently not allowed. “That’s enough!” He stands with his hands on his hips glaring at her. The kid gets to his feet and touches his nose, looking at the blood he turns on my girl.

“YOU FUCKIN BITCH!” She growls and squares up to him. No one talks to her like that; I’m on my feet and take a couple of steps towards the little prick when…..

“Wanna grow a pair an make something of it, then lets go!” She spits out her words, balls her fists, spreads her arms slightly and with a flick the claws are out, but this time there not mine, their hers. She growls her words at him so well I could have said it. My girl, my daughter.

“Anna, Nathan, that’s enough, both of you!” She backs up but her claws stay out. They are bone, from me, I never knew they were part of me until her mutation manifested when she hit puberty. She got my senses too and apparently my temperament! Her stunning looks she got from her mother.

Speak of the she-devil, the gym door opens and Marie walks in. She’s been watching from the observation room and is probably pissed at me for not stopping Anna from kicking off.

“What the hell is going on? All the rest of you, class dismissed.” The other kids exit rather quickly, ‘cause you don’t mess with Miss Rogue.

She points her finger at her daughter “Away!” Anna immediately flicks he wrists and retracts her claws, sticks her hip out, crosses her arms in front of her and pouts just like her mom.

Marie turns her attention to me and Scott. God she is beautiful when she’s fucked off.

“What are the two of you doing? Settling old scores using your children? What the fuck would Jean say if she got back from London on Friday, to find six holes in her eldest son?”

“Thank you!” Anna puts in sacasticly and I can’t help but look at my feet and snigger. That’s my girl!

“Go to your room young lady, NOW!” Anna stomps off; flicking the bird at Nathan behind Marie’s back as she leaves.

“Nathan if your nose is alright off you go and stay out of her way for a while.” After a quick look at his father, who nods, he scrams out the door but he’ll probably walk half a mile around the other side of the mansion just to avoid Anna!

“What are you smiling at?” I put my hands up in defense but she carry’s on, I gonna have to do some special loving later to get myself out of this one.

“She gets the top score of the whole school on her SAT’s. She’s top of her class at graduation. She’s a sportswoman, she’s pretty and she smart but what makes her dad proud,” I’m in for it now “I’ll tell you what Logan, that she can drop a Summers, just like her dad. You kill me Logan you really do!”

She throws her arms up in the air and follows our disruptive daughter back to her room, probably gonna give her a mouthful too.

Scott starts to chuckle. “Your not having sex for at least a month, you know that don’t you?”

“Fuck off Scott, your little brat started it. Maybe you should point out to him that hitting his girlfriend in the face and calling her a bitch has a tendency to piss her off!” He is still laughing and I have to admit the whole thing is a little funny so I chuckle as well.

“He always does start it, she always finishes it and then by tonight they’ll be all over each other in the rec room again.”

“Thanks, but that’s an image I can live without!” My little princess making out with Scott and Jean’s son is not on my list of happy thoughts.

Handing my friend a cigar, we walk out of the gym to go find our children.

And my very sexy, very fucked off wife!

END