Wrapping the satin robe around her body Jean slipped from the bedroom she shared with Scott out into the hall. A glance up and down the darkened hallway revealed no one else up at the hour and she smirked.

Jean walked quickly down the hall and knocked on the heavy, scarred door of a room few had even been in for a very long time. Even the cleaning staff avoided it ferociously.

“What?” Logan’s low growl had her jumping slightly as the door opened to reveal a shirtless Logan standing eying her with barely reined in irritation.

“Um I had a question for you.” Jean whispered. “Can I come in?”

“What do you want Jean?”

“I heard you’re going to be doing some lectures on fetishes this week?”

“Yeah so?”

“Can I um can I sit in on them?” Jean whispered softly. “Just for research purposes of course.”

Logan grinned and leaned against the doorjamb. “Sure. Class starts at eight.”

Biting her lip Jean turned and shuffled back to her room. Tomorrow would be interesting to say the least.




“Mornin’ One-Eye.” Logan drawled as he poured a cup of coffee before heading for the kitchen doorway. “You coming to the lecture?”

“No.” Scott snapped the paper and remained sitting as Logan shrugged and disappeared into the hallway.

Stalking down the hallway Logan entered his classroom full of hormonal kids and eyed the ‘guests’. Jean sat at the back of the classroom a pad of paper and a couple of pens in her lap. To her right sat Hank, Storm, and even Kurt. Rogue sat in her usual place a little ways from his desk.

“Morning Mr. Logan.” Kitty smiled at him serenely and he ground his teeth.

“You’re a morning person ain’tcha?” He growled as he plunked his ass in his chair. “Okay since it looks like everyone’s here and on time…Jubilee lets get this circus under way. This week we’re going to study the different fetishes that are out there. And yes there are lots. Many of which you are already familiar with.”

“Like what?” Bobby demanded.

“Tickling, candle wax, S&M, bondage. To some degree you have a knowledge base on each of them. For example everyone is familiar with S&M in that it is a fetish based upon the pleasure one gets from pain. Bondage is tying up yourself or your partner and there are many many books and pieces of literature on that.”

“So what are a few we don’t know anything about?” Jubilee drawled leaning back in her chair.

“We’ll get into that.” Logan drawled as he set the box he’d left in the room earlier on his desk. “Now I’m going to pass out one item to each of you, I want you to explain to me what you find erotic about it.”

“Uh is that necessary?”

“Yes.” Logan snapped dropping a bag of balloons in front of Luther. “Give me three things that are erotic about them.”

“I don’t know. I’m not into balloons as sex toys.” Luther glared at him.

“Oh come on use your imagination. If you can come up with some interesting things to purchase in a sex shop you can certainly come up with something sexy about a balloon.”

“Their texture?” Jubilee suggested.

“What else?”

“The sound they make when they pop?” Piotr tossed in.

“Their shapes, colors.” Rogue smiled. “The look like condoms when they ain’t inflated.”

“Okay. Next one.” Logan moved down the row until he came to Bobby who looked decidedly uncomfortable at the evil little grin on Logan’s face.

“Do your worst.” Bobby muttered.

“Not hardly.” Logan drawled and reached into the box. Setting a shiny red leather stiletto heel in front of Bobby he eyed him. “So name something erotic about it.”

Bobby eyed the shoe before glancing up at Logan. “Rogue can use it to kick your ass?” He snickered.

Logan raised an eyebrow before shaking his head. “Try again.”

“It makes the woman’s leg look longer, sexier.”

“Anyone else?” After a few visible head shakes Logan sighed and reached into the box to pull out an adult sized diaper. “Okay what’s this?”


Twenty minutes later after a variety of items Logan paused in front of Adam and reached into the box. Pulling out a tangled mess of leather straps and metal pieces he looked at Adam steadily. “This is a bit more complex but you can still get the general idea.”

“Oh hey I know!” Kurt raised his hand. “I know what that is.”

“Yeah?” Adam glanced at him. “So what is it?”

“A harness.”

“A harness? What does a harness have to do with sex?”

“That’s for you to find out.” Logan drawled tossing aside the box and sitting on his desk. He glanced around the room and noticed Jean was busy making notes like crazy, Storm and Hank appeared to be absolutely captivated, and Kurt was staring at the tangled of leather on the desk. “Jean? Any ideas?”

“Uh just a second.” Jean muttered absently as she scribbled in her note pad.

“Anyone?” Logan drawled. Getting negative answers he shook his head. “Alright You’re going to have to do a presentation on Friday about one or more of these objects. I want everyone to be able to explain something to do with the fetish that is represented.”

“Uh Logan no offense dude but gloves aren’t my thing.” Jubilee held up the latex dishwashing gloves with a look of disdain.

“So? I’m not asking you to masturbate with them on; I’m asking you to research the fetish that makes up a portion of the population.” Logan ground out glancing around he notice Jean was once again focused on him. “Any questions? Comments?”

Jean shifted uneasily. She did have some questions but she didn’t want to broadcast them to the entire student body. Still this was a learning environment. “Uh I have a couple Logan.”

“Dr. Grey has the floor.” Logan waved at her.

“How do you know which fetish is right for you? I mean is it something that you recognize instantly or do you have to try things out and see?”

“Trial and error is usually what starts it. If wearing a dishwashing glove gets you turned on then you should pursue it.”

“How would you encourage someone to try new things?” Jean asked softly, several of them had appealed to her and she wanted Scott to be willing enough to expand on their sexual practices.

Logan hid a grin and shrugged. “Ask.”

“What if they won’t even consider it?”

“Don’t force the issue.” Logan replied sharply. “Don’t matter what you’re into if your partner isn’t comfortable don’t push the issue. Back off and wait. Make your position clear by telling him or her that this is something that you’re interested in and you want them to try it with you. If they still persist in saying no then drop it. You can always find some way of incorporating your fetish into your sex life even if in a minor way.”

Jean frowned slightly. “So what’s your fetish?”

Logan growled at her. “What makes you think I have one?”

“If you’re sleeping with Rogue you have to have at least one.” Jean muttered under her breath. “Just a question.”

Rogue hid a grin at the statement and glanced at Logan. “Well?”

“Beer.” Logan replied with a quick, unnoticed glance at Rogue who flushed brightly. Three bottles of Molson’s had been the only thing that had been between Logan’s mouth and her body last night…a discovery that had led to some serious exploration in the shower this morning before they’d gotten up.

“Beer?” Bobby frowned. “You drink it like water.”

“So?” Logan shrugged. “Everyone’s got a fetish of some sort. If you wanna keep asking questions Drake I can start giving out more homework.”

Bobby promptly glared at him. “Dr. Grey started it.”

“I’m finishing it. Any other questions?”

“Uh how are we going to research this? We don’t have access to adult sites on the internet.”

“I got some books and such for you. As well there’s a section in the library. I want you to be sure to include the source of your information. As well I’ve gotten permission from Professor Xavier for y’all to spend some time in the adult rec room this evening. There are several informative shows on about fetishes and you can get a lot of information about them.” Logan snapped.


Sitting silently, still as the classroom emptied Jean watched Logan gathering the items he’d passed out. Jean noted the way Logan handled the shoe with such care even as Rogue moved to help him.

Jean rose and slipped out into the hall. She’d gotten some really good information and she wanted to start trying some of it out on Scott. Maybe he’d be open to her wearing her heels to bed.

A soft giggle from behind her had her pausing and she noticed the door had closed. A slim shape was barely visible through the glass, a shape that blended into the larger one that loomed over it. Smirking she turned intent on finding Scott for a little mid morning fun.