Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to Jenn for the beta work.
Marie wondered what the hell she had been thinking. Logan had been all but offering himself on a platter and she had backed down. She smiled as his nose nuzzled into her hair. At least he was still here, in her bed. She couldn’t help but feel a little disappointed that he was sleeping in his t-shirt and jeans. Given the fact that she could sleep in next to nothing, and not hurt him, she had been hoping that he might have stripped down. No such luck. Maybe it was her punishment.

She twisted in his hold, turning to face him. He let out a moan, rolling onto his back. Marie laid her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat, her fingers tracing the lines of his abdomen through the white cotton. She felt the heat radiating off him through the material and she bit her lip in indecision. Her brown eyes flicked up to look at his face, the gruff features highlighted by the streetlight coming through the blinds. She flattened her hand on his stomach, watching it rise and fall in rhythm with his steady breathing. She released her bottom lip, and carefully pulled Logan’s arm from her shoulder as she sat up. She looked at him, watching to see if he noticed her movement before she straddled him.

She held her breath to see if he’d wake up, but he continued sleeping. Her slender fingers gripped his t-shirt, gently tugging it free from the waistband of his jeans. For some reason she felt a giggle build inside of her, thinking it strange that a man who was just this side of wild tucked in his t-shirt. She bit her lip in an effort to keep any noise from escaping her lips. When the t-shirt had been freed, she carefully pulled it up his body, exposing as much of his torso as she could. She held her breath again, waiting to see if Logan would notice the cool air on his skin.

When she thought it was safe, she ran her fingers over the taut muscles, following every line and groove, savoring each moment of contact. She smiled when his stomach twitched in reaction to her touch. Scooting back so she was resting on his thighs, she bent forwards, bringing her face close to his abdomen. She glanced up towards his face, checking again to see if he had woken up. Satisfied, she kissed his skin lightly before darting her tongue out and licking it. Marie retraced the path she had taken with her fingers moments earlier, but this time she used her tongue, tasting Logan. When she reached where his t-shirt now rest, she used her hands to push it up and hold it in place, allowing her access to his pectoral muscles, tracing their lines with her tongue. Still holding the t-shirt out of the way, she continued her exploration, focusing on his left nipple. She licked around the areole before gently sucking on the nipple, her tongue flicking over it. She risked a look up at Logan’s face, the corner of her mouth curling as she nipped the hard nub. He didn’t seem to react, and Marie moved her head to repeat the same action on the right nipple. Just as she had it between her teeth, she felt a tug on her hair, and looked up to find Logan’s hazel eyes gazing at her, eyebrow raised.

“You often molest men while they’re sleepin’?”

Marie released his nipple, raising her head to look at him properly. “Only the ones with adamantium laced bones.” She stretched her body, moving up just a little bit to let him know she was well aware of his erection pressing into her belly. She smiled when he hissed out a breath. “You like that, sugar?”

Logan’s grip on her hair tightened as he raised the upper half of his body, allowing his free hand to grip her ass and push her further up his body. Marie gasped, shifting her hips as she found out exactly how much he liked it, the feel of his erection rubbing against her sent a ripple of pleasure through her body. Logan smirked as her brown eyes became hooded, her tongue darting out to lick her lips. Marie’s fingers tugged at his t-shirt and he obliged her by raising his arms, letting her take off the offending garment. She pressed her hands flat against his pectorals, and pushed him back down on the bed. She ran her hands over his chest, and then down his stomach before her feather light touches found the trail of hair that disappeared behind the waistband of his jeans.

She looked at him. “Think maybe it’s time for these to come off?”

Logan shook his head. “Fair’s fair, darlin’.”

Marie heard the distinctive noise of one of his claws being released, and she shivered in anticipation, her fingers gripping his waistband. Logan raised the claw and in two swift moves he had cut the straps of her nightgown, the black silk falling down and exposing her upper body to the cool night air. Logan retracted the claw, his cock growing harder at the sight of her milky white breasts, her rose-colored nipples standing erect. He slid one hand up her side, settling it on her hip, his thumb massaging her skin in steady circles. The other hand he reached out and trailed his fingertips down the valley between her breasts. He took her left nipple between thumb and forefinger, squeezing it gently, experimentally, watching her reaction. Marie’s head tilted back as she bit her lip, her chest thrust forwards. A low growl emitted from Logan’s throat and he held onto her while he sat up, dipping his head down to take the nipple into his mouth. Marie’s fingers gripped his hair, holding him to her breast as he nipped and sucked until the hardened nub had become red and swollen. She writhed in his grip, her lower body moving against his as he did the same to her other nipple, the sounds coming from her changing from gasps to moans. The scent of her increasing arousal invaded Logan’s olfactory nerves and he moved his mouth from her breast to her throat, sucking on the mark he had left earlier before capturing her mouth. Marie moaned loudly as his tongue worked against hers, her breasts pushing against his chest. She increased the rhythm of her hips, breaking the kiss to let out a loud moan as Logan pushed two fingers against her clitoris, rubbing it through her panties. Her head fell back, Logan’s other hand gripping her hip and stilling her movement. Using his two fingers, he pushed aside her panties, slipping them into her slick heat. He growled at the feel of her, his fingers massaging her clit until Marie starting pulsing, her moans dying on her lips when the friction started to become too much. He soon had her shuddering, her fingers digging into his shoulders as she came, his name tearing from her lips in a cry.

Logan withdrew his fingers, bringing them to his mouth, his eyes on Marie’s as he licked them clean. Her face was flushed, her breaths coming out in ragged gasps as she watched him with half-lidded eyes.

“You like that, darlin’?”

Marie nodded; her grip on his shoulders the only reason she was still sitting. She gave him a lazy smile. “Uh huh.”

Logan tangled his hand in her hair, pulling her into a kiss. His tongue invaded her mouth, tasting every inch. Marie let out a moan, her body sagging against his. Logan lay back on the bed, bringing her with him.

He rolled them over, careful not to rest all of his body weight on Marie. “You ready for more?”

Marie’s eyes widened slightly as he rubbed against her meaningfully. “Healing factor kicked in, huh?”

Logan made a noise of assent as he tore the rest of her nightgown from her body, kissing his way down to her stomach. He looked up at her, making sure she watched as his tongue dipped into her navel. Marie smiled at him, squirming as she felt the axis between her thighs begin to pulse with new want. She watched as Logan’s eyes darkened, lifting her hips so he could remove the last scrap of material on her body. He knelt over her and Marie’s eyes drifted to where his hands were making short work of the button fly on his jeans. She couldn’t help the flush that blossomed on her skin at the sight of his hard length, already sticky with pre-come.

Before Logan lost the jeans, he pulled a foil packet from the back pocket, his eyes on Marie as he rolled on the latex. “Darlin’ I swear if you’re suddenly going to back out now, you will be the death of me.”

Marie giggled, shaking her head. “Not gonna happen, sugar.”

Logan nodded, kissing his way back up her body until he had settled his hands on either side of her head, keeping his adamantium laced bones from pushing down on her. “You know you’re beautiful, right?”

Marie ran her hands over his chest and over his shoulder blades as she lifted her hips to his. “You know you talk to much, right?”

Logan growled, positioning himself at her entrance. Marie bit her lip in anticipation, her eyes holding Logan’s gaze as he started with shallow movements, letting her adjust before thrusting into her, burying himself to the hilt. Marie gasped at the brief moment of pain, and then moaned as Logan’s tongue and teeth found his mark again. Her fingers entangled themselves in his hair, and she arched off the bed as he pulled out and thrust back in, a strangled moan escaping her lips. Logan growled something into her ear and Marie somehow got the message through her lust-dazed mind, and clenched her inner walls around him, Logan’s groan making her smile. She started lifting her hips to meet his thrusts, gasping as it allowed her to take more of him in, his coarse pubic hairs tickling her clitoris. Logan began to feel her pulse around him, the look on her face pulling him closer to the edge and as he felt her shudder and shake beneath him, he came hard, growling out her name as she screamed his, her fingernails breaking the skin on his shoulder blades and drawing blood. Logan carefully rolled over, gripping Marie’s hips to keep their bodies connected.

She gratefully collapsed on top of him, her damp hair covering her face as she tried to get her breathing under control. Her eyelids fluttered closed, and she murmured something just before sleep enveloped her.

Logan stroked her back, his other hand pushing the hair out of her face. “Me too, darlin’.”