Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to Jenn for the beta work.
Marie looked up as a dark shadow fell across her notebook. She shielded her eyes from the sun, smiling when she recognised hazel eyes and a toothy grin.

"Hey, darlin'."

She scooted over, allowing Logan to sit next to her. "Hey, yourself."

Logan swung his leg over the bench, choosing to sit sideways. He nodded at each of her little friends sitting around the table before turning his attention back to Marie. She was looking at him with those brown eyes, and he just knew he'd made the right choice in coming to the college. His confidence wavered when she frowned at him.

"What happened to calling me?"

Logan clenched his jaw, determined not to look whipped in front of those three teens. "I hate phones."

Marie raised her eyebrow, and Logan smiled inwardly at the fact she still had some of his characteristics. "So why make a promise you can't keep?"

Logan leant forward, bringing his mouth close to her ear. He didn't need anyone hearing what he'd say except Marie. Besides, it let him bask in the scent of her. "'Cause I didn't want you thinking that I was done with you yet." The corner of his mouth curled when her body tensed, and her musk went up just enough to let him know she wasn't done either. "And I thought coming here would have been a nice surprise."

Marie turned her head a little, her eyes darting to his mouth. "Why wait a week?"

Logan tilted his head. It hadn't been a week had it? "Shit, darlin', I'm sorry. Didn't mean it to be so long."

Marie looked at him. "So… you're not 'done with me'?"

A low rumble vibrated in Logan's chest, his eyes darkening when she licked her bottom lip. "No."

Her mouth came closer, her breath mixing with his. "Does this mean you're ready?"

Logan's hearing picked up the awkward shifting of the other three girls, but he didn't care. Let them watch. "Yeah."

Marie sucked in a breath, and she suddenly turned her head away. Her cheeks were burning bright red, and she refused to look at Logan. "You had to come here to tell me that?"

Logan's lips brushed the outer shell of her ear. "Yeah."

She kept her head turned, closing her eyes as she let herself enjoy his closeness for a moment. "You couldn't have just, you know, picked somewhere a little more private?"

Logan grinned, his eyes flicking towards the three girls before looking back at Marie. "This is a college, right? Just giving them a little extra education."

Marie turned her head, her brown eyes looking at him with a mixture of amusement and shock. "I don't think I really want to be giving any kind of practical demonstration right now."

Logan's hand caressed her back. "You got anymore classes today?"

Marie bit her lip, her body starting to sway as Logan continued with his light touches. Instead of words, her reply came out as a little moan. She looked at him and shook her head. Logan nodded, his hand disappearing from her back, leaving her looking annoyed.

He smiled, jumping up from the bench. He packed up Marie's things and grabbed her hand. "She'll see you girls tomorrow."

Marie made no protest as Logan all but dragged her towards the parking lot. He dropped her bag in her lap as she took the passenger seat, only just avoiding slamming the door on her leg in his rush to get going. They didn't speak all the way to her apartment building, and again, Logan all but dragged her up to her place, huffing with impatience as she fumbled for her keys. When she had taken her keys back out of the lock, Logan picked her up, kicking the door shut with his foot as he grunted for her to wrap her legs around him. Marie complied, her arms slipping around his neck for good measure. He looked at her before capturing her mouth, the kiss hungry and forceful, his tongue demanding entrance. Marie parted her lips, moaning as his saliva mixed with hers. She let out a gasp as she suddenly found herself pressed into a wall, her head knocking against a picture frame.

Logan took one hand off of her, ripping the frame from the wall and tossing it onto the sofa. He gave Marie a grin at the look on her face. "It's not broken."

She nodded, her fingers tangling themselves in his hair as she allowed herself a moment to regulate her breathing before pressing her lips to Logan's. This time it was her turn to invade his mouth, and he let her. She again tasted the faint trace of cigar, but now there was something else too. She let out a little moan as she realised she was tasting herself. Logan's grip tightened on her hip, holding her against the wall as he let his other hand slip under her top. Marie's back arched off the wall as his thumb brushed the underside of her bra.

Logan grunted as the grip she had on his hair tightened, and nipped her bottom lip. "I may have that whole healing factor thing going on, but damn if that still doesn't hurt."

Marie's mouth formed a wicked smile, her eyes half-lidded with lust. "You still like it though, don't you?"

Logan let out a growl, his heated gaze answering her question as he pulled his hand from under her top. Using his lower body to keep her pinned, Logan tore the material, exposing her pink lacy bra. He raised an eyebrow at the garment, his already tight jeans becoming unbearable as his eyes wandered over her chest. Marie's skin turned pink under his intense scrutiny, nearly matching the colour of her underwear.

He held her arms as she tried to cross them over her chest. "Let me look, darlin'."

Marie nodded, her eyes focusing on anything but him as he took his time admiring her. Hazel eyes roamed over her pale skin, memorizing every exposed inch. Logan’s hand moved up to cup the side of her face, forcing her to look at him. Marie’s cheeks were still flushed, but there was a determination behind her eyes. With her free hand, she trailed her fingertips down the side of his face, following the jaw line. She held his gaze as her fingers skimmed over his lips, the corner of her mouth curling at the intimate touch. Logan briefly kissed her fingertips before moving in close to her, there was no rush in the way he kissed her, no force. He let go of Marie’s other hand, letting her wrap her arms back around his neck. His kisses created a trail down her throat, and he paused to pay careful attention to where he felt her pulse through the tender flesh. Marie let out a gasp, her fingers gripping his hair. As he moved down her body, his kisses getting closer to her breasts, he stopped as Marie’s body went rigid in his grip, her hands pushing against his shoulders. He looked up into an uncertain gaze.

“I don’t think I’m ready.”

Logan straightened up, concern across his face. “For us, or sex?”

Marie gave him a small smile. “Definitely not the ‘us’ part, more the sex part. It’ll be, you know, my first time and all.”

Logan nodded, guiding her back down the wall, setting her gently on her feet. “Sorry, I just couldn’t wait, not when I finally knew what I wanted.”

Marie’s smile grew in confidence, and she wrapped her arms around him, her face pressing into his chest. “I know, and I’m glad. I just need a little more time.”

Logan stroked her hair. “Whatever you want, darlin’.”

Marie looked up at him. “I want to go put on a non-ripped t-shirt, that okay too?”

Logan chuckled, releasing her from the embrace.

Marie turned back to him as she neared her bedroom. “Just so you know, I totally forgive you for not calling, or anything, for a week. If this is what happens when you’re late, I don’t mind at all.”