Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to Jenn for the beta work.
Marie entered the mansion's kitchen and paused to take a long look at Logan while he worked under the sink. His muscles rippled under the singlet he wore, his movements punctuated by the occasional grunt of frustration.

“We’re not even back a day and they got you working already?”

Logan grunted loudly, cursing at the uncooperative pipe, “Not even getting paid for this either. Some bullshit excuse about it being good for the team.”

Marie bit her lip in an attempt to stifle her laughter. She leaned back against the counter, her gaze fixing on the bit of flesh exposed as the singlet worked its way up. “You get breaks?”

“Probably, right now I just want to get this fucking thing fixed.” Logan hit the pipe angrily, emphasizing his frustration, before the banging suddenly paused. His tone was slightly suspicious as he spoke to her, “Why do you ask, darlin'?”

Marie shook her head, “No reason, I was just thinking about stuff.”

Logan threw the wrench down and pulled himself out from under the sink before raising an eyebrow. “What stuff?”

She walked over to him, carefully positioning a foot on either side of his hips, “Oh, you know...” she hedged before moving her hips a little, hinting where her train of thought had taken her.

A deep, rumbling growl emanated from Logan’s chest, and he grabbed her hips to pull her down on top of him. “We’re not even back a day and already you want to fuck in the kitchen?”

Her hands ran over his protected chest, her gloved fingers softly pulling at the chest hairs protruding out over the top, “This is a school, right?” She kissed him briefly, “Just giving them a little extra education.”

Logan groaned as she peppered quick kisses over his jaw, her lower body gyrating against his, “The door's still open.”

Marie looked at him, smiling as his hands started wandering toward her ass. “What’s the matter, sugar? Afraid of getting caught?” She nipped at his throat, her tongue darting out for quick tastes. “Or maybe getting kicked out?”

One of Logan’s hands tangled in her hair, pulling her back far enough to look at her with smouldering hazel eyes. “Considering no one said two words at you moving into my room, hardly think they’re gonna kick me out just for fucking you in the kitchen.”

Marie moaned as his other hand gripped her ass, pushing her against his growing erection.

Logan smirked, licking the tender flesh of her throat, “I just don’t want anyone else getting a look at you.”

Marie gasped as his licks became quick nips that bruised her flesh, “Then I guess I should go close the door.”

Logan nodded, now occupying himself by kneading her breast through the top she wore. He growled when she shifted, and got to her feet. Closing the door quickly and flicking the lock for good measure, she giggled as Logan's arm wrapped around her the moment she was close to him. He pinned her between the sink and his body, eyes dark as his hands slid down her sides to toy with the hem of her short skirt. His fingers slid up and under it, making a noise of approval as he felt her already wet. Marie’s head fell back as he began massaging her, her gloved hands gripping tightly onto his muscled shoulders.

Logan dipped his head, his mouth coming close to her ear, “Wish I’d known about your fetish for sex in the kitchen before, would have fucked you in here a long time ago.”

Marie turned her head, her lips brushing against his. “Not so much the place, as the company.”

Logan smirked, his ego inflating at the knowledge that he, and he alone got her this wet. “So how do you want to do it, darlin’?” He could think of several ways, but he was giving her the chance to decide.

Marie’s breath became ragged as he increased the pressure. “I want you…” she trailed off, her breath hitching as the tension built up in her body, "I want you from behind." She flushed as the words came out, biting her lip as she watched his face.

Logan’s expression didn't change as he kissed her briefly, struggling to keep the predatory grin off of his face, and his nostrils flaring at her obvious arousal at the thought. Who was he to deny her?

“On the floor, or against the counter?”

Marie was having trouble focusing on his question, her body already beginning to shake as he continued to tease her clit. “Counter.”

She moaned loudly, her body tensing with the onset of orgasm. Her eyes opened to slits as she realised they were moving, but she didn’t care as long as his hand was still between her legs, his fingers still massaging her clit. She placed her hands on the hard surface, allowing Logan to position her just right. His hand disappeared from her legs and she huffed in annoyance.
Logan ran a hand down her back, gripping her hip as he released a claw on his other hand. Marie tensed slightly at the sound- but trusted him not to hurt her, as one quick flick of his wrist cut a slit in the stockings she wore. His hand slipped back around her waist, his fingers resuming their ministrations as his free hand took a foil packet from his back pocket. He popped the buttons on his fly, freeing his throbbing erection. Tearing the condom wrapper with his teeth, he could feel Marie begin to pulse under his touch as he sheathed himself in the protective latex. He took his hand away, ignoring her vocal protests as he gripped her hips, and positioned himself at her entrance. Her protests caught in her throat as he plunged into her, burying himself in one thrust. He pushed against her hips, pulling out only to thrust back in seconds later, Marie moaning loudly all the while. She began matching his rhythm, clenching around him with each thrust. He grunted, his hands moving up from her hips to her breasts, and teasing at the taut nipples through her cotton top. Her breath came out in puffs, each thrust now punctuated by a moan. Logan felt her shudder around him, and he put his hands back on her hips, gripping them harshly as he slammed into her. Marie cried out his name as she climaxed, Logan following her shortly after, grunting as he bit into her shoulder and bruising her skin. He stayed inside her, his arms wrapping around her waist as he whispered into her ear, his words making her smile.

“Me too, sugar.”

He pulled out of her gently, and turned her around to face him. Her gloved fingers stroked the surprisingly soft hair on either side of his face, her eyes sparkling as she looked at him. Her lips brushed against his and she gave a contented sigh.

Logan nipped her fingers as her caresses neared his mouth, “You handling life so far back at the mansion?”

Marie nodded. “Yeah,” she smiled broadly, “love the fact that I'm sleeping in your bed.”

Logan watched as her smile faltered slightly. “But?”

She sighed, rolling her eyes. “Hate having to wear all this stuff again.” She wiggled her gloved fingers.

Logan kissed her forehead, his hands running through her silky mane. “I know, darlin'. But Hank said he'd help you, right? Try and work out some sort of trigger?”

Marie looked up at Logan, nodding. She'd seen his eyes glaze over while they'd met with Dr. McCoy, but she had appreciated the support, “Yeah.”

Logan stepped back, placing the used condom in the trash and buttoning himself back up. “At least you got that whole online study thing going on, right? Not like you're giving up your other life completely.”

Marie nodded, her fingers hooking over Logan's belt and pulling him closer again. “And it's not like I don't have you.”

Logan kissed her a bit longer this time, holding on for a few seconds even after her mutation activated. “You'll never have to worry about that, Marie. You're stuck with me.”

She gave an exaggerated sigh, pulling a face. “Now you tell me. I thought I'd made it clear from the beginning that my interest in you is purely physical.” Her lips curved into a wicked smile, “I only want you for the sex.”

Logan raised an eyebrow, his eyes already turning dark as he breathed in her scent.

“Is that right?”

She nodded, “Yep. And as my paramour, I feel that it is your duty to let me have my wicked way with you in every room of this mansion.” She paused for a moment, considering her words, “And the grounds.”

Logan looked at her, fighting back the urge to growl as she pushed her hands against his chest.

“But first, you should probably finish that little handyman job don't you think?”
With a wink, she sashayed over to the kitchen door before unlocking it and slipping out—a satisfied grin plastered to her face.