Author's Chapter Notes:
“Follow my voice Rogue,” he encouraged her, his voice thick with lust.
**
Prompt# 32 – Fingers – “Logan Says”
**

Rogue’s body broke out in goose bumps as she trailed her fingertips across her collarbone and down the center of her ribcage. She felt her nipples harden as Logan’s breath crossed them as he spoke.

“Follow my voice Rogue,” he encouraged her, his voice thick with lust. “Run your fingers straight down your center and slide them into your dark curls. They’re itching in anticipation to slide into your warm, wet center, aren’t they?”

Rogue followed his instructions, sliding her fingers down past her belly button and into the small nest of public hair.

“God you are so beautiful like this Rogue. So very beautiful. Slide them lower. Trace yourself, feel all that dampness. Good girl, good girl. Alright, slide your middle finger in…just like that. Push it all the way in. Push it in and pull it back out. God Rogue, you smell so good – I bet you taste exquisite.”

Rogue moaned as Logan talked to her, told her what he wanted her to do, what he wished he could do to her. She added another finger, stretching herself out, grinding the heel of her hand down against her clit as her fingers disappeared inside her. She felt herself getting close.

“You’re almost there Rogue. Are you clamping down around your fingers? I know they feel good thrusting in and out of you – imagine they’re mine. Add a third. God – good girl Rogue. Stretch yourself out and take them. Fuck yourself with them. God you’re so wet, so slick, just sliding in and out. Are you close? Come for me Rogue, come for me, right now!” he gasped into her ear.

She hit her clit as she shoved her fingers in hard and she came. Logan’s name on her lips as she fell apart, clenching around her fingers.

Logan’s glove covered hand gently wrapped around her wrist and pulled her hand free. She moaned as her fingers slid out of her. He waited until she met his gaze and he brought her fingers to his mouth. His tongue slipped out and licked her fingers clean of her juices, and then slid them fully into his mouth. Her eyes widened as he cleaned her hand, letting go only after the first pull of her mutation kicked in.

She shuddered as his thoughts raced through her mind. She sighed and a small smile played across her face. “Oh yeah, we can try that idea too,” Rogue muttered as she struggled to regain her breath.

**