Author's Chapter Notes:
It was absolutely wrong that she stood there watching, but she couldn’t take her eyes away from the scene before her.
**
Prompt# 24 – Voyeurism – "A Late Night Visitor”
**

A/N: Yes, I already did this claim, but I had another idea for the same claim, so you guys get two!

**

It had been a nightmare of Magneto’s that had her waking to the sound of her own screams. The terror of the Nazi camp still surrounded her; it took a couple deep breaths to slow her racing heart. A quick glance at her clock showed that it was one a.m., no one should be out in the hallway when she made her way down to Logan’s room.

She slid out from under the sweat-covered sheets, and reached for her robe. It slid on with a whisper of silk, and she toed on her slippers. A quick glance in the hallway to confirm she was alone, and she was off down to Logan’s room in the adult wing.

His door wasn’t locked and she didn’t hesitate to push it open. She slipped into the dark room and pushed the door shut behind her. It took a few moments for Rogue’s eyes to adjust to the lack of light. In those few seconds several of her other senses kicked in.

Logan’s breathing was heavy, almost erratic, coming in short pants from his bed. There was a musky odor to the room that Rogue couldn’t quite identify. She knew it was Logan’s scent but there was something more to it. She took a few steps closer to his bed, worried that he was in the middle of a nightmare of his own. The quiet sound of flesh rubbing against flesh stopped her in her tracks just as her night vision returned.

Logan was lying on the bed, the sheets kicked to a rumpled pile at the foot of the bed. The sliver of moonlight cast a dim glow over his naked form. Rogue gulped as she realized he wasn’t wearing any pants. His head was thrown back against the pillows, legs splayed out, and he was touching himself. His hand glided in sure strokes up and down his hard length. At each pass he would circle his thumb around the head of his penis.

It was absolutely wrong that she stood there watching, but she couldn’t take her eyes away from the scene before her. His breathing was picking up, little grunts added into the soundtrack of her evening, as his strokes became more urgent, more rapid. Rogue’s tongue darted out to lick her suddenly dry lips. She worried that Logan would hear her racing heart as it threatened to beat out of her chest.

Rogue watched as Logan crept closer and closer to his climax. She wondered what it would feel like to touch Logan, to feel the weight of his manhood in her hands or in her mouth. She wondered what it would feel like inside her. She blushed, her pale face flushed a deep shade of pink, at that last thought.

A small trickle of moisture made its way down into her panties. Logan’s head jerked to the right, in the direction where she was standing. His eyes locked with her and she saw the same shock there that she knew was evident in her own.

“Marie,” Logan gasped in shock and then exploded onto his chest.

Rogue stopped breathing for a moment before the reality of the situation hit her. She turned and fled Logan’s room despite him calling after her.

**