Author's Chapter Notes:
There was no way Logan was getting any sleep tonight.
**
Prompt# 24 – Voyeurism – “Invasion of Privacy”
**

Logan padded silently down the hall to Rogue’s room. His sock-clad feet made but a whisper on the carpet. A soft pair of cotton gloves slid easily onto his hands. He’d had another nightmare. They were becoming more frequent now that he had started to unlock his past. He’d shredded the mattress in the middle of this latest one and had woken up soaking wet.

He paused outside her door and shook his head. The big bad Wolverine slept better curled around an untouchable – on so many levels – teenage mutant girl. It was an understanding between them. If a nightmare wouldn’t go away they sought the other out. It’d been going on since the Stryker incident and he didn’t see an immediate end to this agreement in the near future even with the Popsicle still in the picture.

Quietly, so not to disturb her, Logan turned the handle and slid into her room. He barely had turned the lock when he smelled her arousal. It hit him hard and immediately the Wolverine fought to come to the surface. His eyes found her lying naked on top of her sheets. The only light came in from the dim moonlight outside, but he could still see her.

One of her hands was buried between her creamy white thighs. From where he was standing he couldn’t see exactly what she was doing, but he had a fairly good idea. Her free hand let go of the sheets and moved to her chest. She grabbed one breast and ran her thumb over her hardening nipple. She arched her back, her head tilted back, digging into the pillow, and she let out a moan.

One leg slid up the bed, her knee bending and hips opening up to allow her better access. Her hand slid deeper between her thighs. The movement of her fingers increased and he could almost taste her from where he stood. She smelled delicious.

He was rock hard and the front of his cotton pajama pants did absolutely nothing to hide his arousal. A small spot had appeared on the front of his pants from pre-cum and it was only increasing. Against his will one of his hands crept down to cup himself through the soft material. He bit his lip to trap the moan. If Marie found him here their relationship would never be salvaged. He knew he was betraying her trust by watching but he wasn’t a good enough man to leave.

Another long drawn out moan escaped her lips and she hitched the other leg up and opened her hips wide. From his angle he could just barely see her fingers pumping in and out of her soaking center. Her fingers glistened in the slight light as they came out of her to play with her clit. He realized he was stroking himself in time with her thrusts and god help him it only served to excite him further.

Her scent changed, and the heady aroma that was purely Marie engulfed him. The front of his pants were rapidly becoming wet with his excitement but he couldn’t take his eyes off the girl before him. She was close. Her legs were beginning to tremble. She moved up her chest, fingering her collarbone, trailing up her neck. Her fingertips skimmed her cheek and then she reached behind her, grabbing one of the head rails. She held on tightly as her body rolled around on the sheets below.

Whispered moan after moan escaped her as she neared her climax. Her hand sped up even further, fingers slamming into her, and the heel of her palm connecting with her clit every time she entered her body. She was panting, sweat gathering on her body. Finally Logan watched as her body tensed up and she ground her hand down onto her clit. She came, bucking against her hand, and Logan’s name spilling from her lips.

He froze, terrified that she had spotted him. His heart raced as he waited in the darkness of the doorway for her next move. As she was coming down from her climax she pulled her hand out of her wet folds and trailed them up her stomach. She gave each nipple a half-hearted pinch that caused more tremors to shoot through her body. She rolled onto her side, facing the window and away from Logan. A contented sigh escaped her lips as she pressed her legs together.

Logan breathed a sigh of relief knowing now that she hadn’t know he was here. He waited silently, standing completely still for fifteen minutes until her breathing evened out into her normal sleep pattern. He kept his eyes on her as he reached behind him, fumbling to unlock the door. It finally gave and he backed out of the room, softly pulling the door to behind him. He pressed one hand against the door in an attempt to catch his breath.

There was no way he would be getting any sleep tonight.

**